Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?

Go down 
+15
Cia Klivian
Starwarsartist
Kayla
Bluesaber3
Pinksaber13
shaak ti
Amaranthine
Arda_Ancalima
jedispork
geek4God
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Kellymarieskywalker
GeneralSnips
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
bbc_hates_me
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:06 am

I recently finished reading "Will Grayson, Will Grayson" which was good, but I feel it could have had a stronger beginning and middle(loved the ending). I also liked that the first Will Grayson wasn't into alcohol, since it's nice to see a teen boy in fiction who doesn't like it.

I'm currently reading Pivot Point and The Force Unleashed(had to take it back to the library before I finished it before).
I also have "The Hunchback of Notre Dame"(YAY!!! Very Happy), This is Not a Test, and The Persian Boy in my pile now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 3:43 pm

I'm reading several books at the same time, and I don't know why I do this because it just adds to my slowness of reading, but I just have so many I want to read XD

I'm reading Les Miserables, which is really good so far.

I'm also almost through with The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, which I completely LOVE!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 4:44 pm

Oh my gosh! I'm really glad you're reading Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, Satine! My sister and I love that book and that story so much!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:36 am

You're reading Les Miserables!!!??? YAY!!! Very Happy That's awesome!! Very Happy I'm glad you are enjoying it so far! Very Happy And I read Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hide a few years ago for school and it was a good book too! Smile

I recently finished The Hunchback of Notre-Dame by Victor Hugo and it was amazing!!! Very Happy
The Archdeacon Dom Claude Frollo was definitely my favorite character since he was so complicated, complex, and interesting; I'm still trying to figure out if he was evil or not.

I'm currently reading This is Not a Test and Jane Eyre.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:49 pm

Thank you Kayla! Very Happy

Thanks Shena! Very Happy I'm glad you liked The Hunchback of Notre Dame! I definitely want to read that sometime! I loved Frollo in the Disney movie, so I bet I'll love him in the book too! I agree, he was such a complex character.
Back to top Go down
geek4God

geek4God

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:33 pm

I recently finished Its Kind Of A Funny Story by Ned Vizzini. Ahh! It was wonderful. its probably one of my favorite books now. And Im waiting for the Fault In Our Stars to be sent to my library so I can read that next. its taking foreverrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
http://princessfaithm.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:56 pm

That's awesome Geek! Very Happy

I hope you enjoy the next book! Smile
Back to top Go down
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 8:33 pm

OOH. Siri, Jane Eyre is fantastic! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

I've never read "It's Kind of a Funny Story," G4G. I think I might put it on my list. Smile

I'm reading "The Scarlet Pimpernel" for an upcoming book club. EXCITED. It's a great book. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:13 pm

I'm glad you are liking your book Spork! Smile

I finished Jekyll and Hyde! It was very good! Smile
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:01 am

@DSK - You're welcome! Very Happy Yes, you should definitely read the book! Very Happy It's amazing!! Very Happy And yes, Frollo is a very interesting character(he's even more complex in the book...so good!)

@Jedispork - Thanks! Very Happy I'm enjoying it so far Smile
Back to top Go down
geek4God

geek4God

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:25 pm

Anyone ever read The Reluctant Prophet by Nancy Rue? I started it over the weekend and I loooooooooooove it!!!!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 8:13 pm

I've never heard of it, Geek4God. I'm glad you're enjoying it, though! Smile

I just started Ender's Game, and it is so good!!! Smile I'm already sucked in!!!
Back to top Go down
geek4God

geek4God

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:35 am

Everyone seems to really enjoy Enders Game. I saw the trailer and that looked pretty epic. but I dont know if I'd read it.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:06 pm

That's awesome that you're enjoying Ender's Game, DSK!! Very Happy I agree, it's a really good novel(and the next book in the series, Speaker for the Dead, is amazing as well! Very Happy).
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 3:34 pm

Maybe I should read Ender's Game, as well if everyone likes it so much Smile

I just read The Merchant of Venice, and it was pretty good. Are there any other Shakespeare fans here?
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:34 pm

Thank you Shena! Smile I've heard good things about the other books too, so I'd love to read them after this one! The writing is really good!

Yes, both of y'all should read Ender's Game!!! Very Happy It's really good! I get distracted pretty easily when I read, but I've been glued to this one! It draws you in.

I haven't read much Shakespeare, but I really love what I've read, Shaak Ti. I need to read more. Which is your favorite? My favorite that I've read is Julius Caesar.
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:42 pm

I really loved Hamlet, but Twelfth Night is probably my favorite Smile
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:31 pm

I love Twelfth Night and Much Ado About Nothing. I love Shakespeare!
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 9:08 pm

I've only read "The Merchant of Venice" and "Macbeth", but I hope to read more sometime.
Back to top Go down
geek4God

geek4God

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:11 am

I read Hamlet and really liked it. its hard for me to read but I would like to read more Shakespeare in the future:)
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:53 am

I recently finished Jane Eyre over the weekend(on Saturday) and it was a good read and I enjoyed it, though I still prefer Victor Hugo Wink

I'm currently reading "The House of Hades" and "The Demon's Lexicon".
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:49 pm

I've heard that is a good book! Smile I'm glad you liked it! Smile

I have one chapter left of Ender's Game and oh my goodness it is so amazing!!!!!!!! Very Happy I've really, really enjoyed it!
Back to top Go down
geek4God

geek4God

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:00 pm

Yes! I read House Of Hades. It wasn't as good as I had expected it to be honestly. But still very good.

Now......I just finished the Fault In Our Stars.

Now I have impossible expectations for a guy because no one will ever measure up to Augustus Waters. Ever.

I feel like I need to write down every word in that book because it was so inspiring. I am in love<3

Top 3 favorite books most definitely.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:33 pm

What is the Fault in Our Stars about? I've heard a ton about it but have no clue what it is.

I'm glad you enjoyed it! Smile

I finished Ender's Game (AMAZING!!!) and started Mark of Athena!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 7:35 am

Awesome DSK, so glad you enjoyed "Ender's Game"!! Very Happy I agree, it's amazing(you should also read the next one in the series, it's also very good).
I also want to read "The Fault in Our Stars" but I don't know the plot line exactly for it either.

I'm currently reading "Wuthering Heights" and "Xenocide" and I recently finished "The Demon's Lexicon" which was a really interesting story. (I finished "The House of Hades" last week and it was AWESOME!! Very Happy).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next