Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?

Go down 
+15
Cia Klivian
Starwarsartist
Kayla
Bluesaber3
Pinksaber13
shaak ti
Amaranthine
Arda_Ancalima
jedispork
geek4God
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Kellymarieskywalker
GeneralSnips
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
bbc_hates_me
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 10:56 pm

I finished The Sea of Monsters last night and I'm still loving the series! Unfortunately, they don't have any available copies of the next book at the library so I've got to wait a bit to read the rest of the series.
Back to top Go down
geek4God

geek4God

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:22 pm

The Percy Jackson books are one of my favorite series ever.

I'm reading Voyage Of The Dawn Treader by C.S Lewis right now. Its good.

I also re read The Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. Sooooooooooooooo good<3
Back to top Go down
http://princessfaithm.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:03 pm

I love Voyage of the Dawn Treader! Very Happy

I'm finally done with Mark of Athena, so I've moved my focus back to Les Miserables.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:20 pm

I'm reading "The Kite Runner" for English class. It's tragic so far, but it's still good on the fact that it's engaging and deep if you analyze it.
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:10 pm

I finished Percy Jackson and the Olympians and the Heroes of Olympus- all in the space of about four days. *collapses on pile of books* Yeah, basically all I did this week was read. I love the series soo much omg
Back to top Go down
geek4God

geek4God

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:30 pm

The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader was AMAZING! My favorite in the series so far!
Now Im onto Adam by Tedd Dekker! My favorite author<3
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 7:53 am

Wow, I'm glad you enjoyed the series SWA!!!! Very Happy I agree, I love those books! Very Happy Which were your favorite and who were your favorite characters?

I agree, Geek4God, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader is one of my favorites in the series as well Smile
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:13 pm

SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala wrote:
Wow, I'm glad you enjoyed the series SWA!!!! :DI agree, I love those books! :DWhich were your favorite and who were your favorite characters?

I agree, Geek4God, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader is one of my favorites in the series as well Smile

I think my favourite books were the Battle of the Labyrinth and the House of Hades and my favourite characters are Leo and Annabeth but I think Nico is cool too. I also like Frank because he's Canadian. XD Which were your favourite books and who were your favourite characters?
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:35 pm

Starwarsartist wrote:
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala wrote:
Wow, I'm glad you enjoyed the series SWA!!!! :DI agree, I love those books! :DWhich were your favorite and who were your favorite characters?

I think my favourite books were the Battle of the Labyrinth and the House of Hades and my favourite characters are Leo and Annabeth but I think Nico is cool too. I also like Frank because he's Canadian. XD Which were your favourite books and who were your favourite characters?

Great choices!!! Very Happy I agree, I love all of those characters and books! Smile
My favorite books so far have been- The Last Olympian, Battle of the Labyrinth, The Mark of Athena, and The House of Hades.
My favorite characters are- Percy, Annabeth, Nico, Hazel, Grover, Thalia, Leo, and basically I love all the good guys, but the above mentioned are my favorite Smile
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:53 am

I finally finished Great Expectations the other day! I really liked it(especially the last bit), but I think I prefer Victor Hugo as a writer.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:14 pm

I'm glad you liked it! It's really good! I agree, Victor Hugo is AWESOME! Very Happy

I finally finished Into the Wild, which was very interesting, and now I'm working on Les Miserables, which I am loving.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:08 am

Thanks! Very Happy He definitely is! Very Happy
Glad you enjoyed it and I hope you continue to enjoy Les Miserables!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 12:11 am

I finally got around to reading 'The Hunger Games' trilogy....AND mY SOUL IS COMPLETELY CRUSHED  pale 
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:59 pm

*hugs* I know your pain :'(

I'm reading The Lost World by Arthur Conan Doyle, it's really good! I actually prefer it to the Sherlock Holmes story.
Back to top Go down
geek4God

geek4God

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:19 pm

Im re reading my favorite novel; the Bride Collector by Ted Dekker. Mystery and suspense.. I love it<3
Also I recently read The Merciful Scar by Rebecca St. James and Nancy Rue! Which was amazing!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:49 pm

I recently read Death Troopers, Dark Forces: Soldier for the Empire, and The Great Gatsby. I am currently reading The Force Unleashed II.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:49 pm

I recently read Death Troopers, Dark Forces: Soldier for the Empire, and The Great Gatsby. I am currently reading The Force Unleashed II.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:57 pm

Cool!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:25 am

Thanks! Smile

So I finished The Force Unleashed II the other day and I quite liked it. It was an amazing read or anything, but I did enjoy it. Juno Eclipse was really likable in this book and she got to do some pretty awesome stuff, which I was excited about. I found it a lot better read than the first book as well.
I am currently reading "Code Name Verity"
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:00 pm

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I need a book to read for a report I'm doing in English class. I want to do my report over the media's take on gender roles and how that affects society, does anyone know of any books about that sort of thing?
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 10:58 pm

I went to Barnes and Noble today to look for a book for the report, and I found a great one called Full Frontal Feminism. I can't wait to read it!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 8:45 am

Glad you found a book! Smile (I don't think I've read any like that yet). I think I'll check that book out Smile
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:51 am

Thank you! Very Happy I hope you enjoy it too!
Back to top Go down
geek4God

geek4God

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 11:07 pm

I looooooooved the Force Unleashed books!

I just finished My Sisters Keeper by Jodi Picoult and yes, tears were shed.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:11 am

I really want to read that book g4g I love the movie and I have been meaning to read the book Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?   What book are you are you currently reading/just finished? - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What book are you are you currently reading/just finished?
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next