Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11

Go down 
+7
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
sokafan4ever
shaak ti
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Arda_Ancalima
Jedi~Chick
Padme's Japor Snippet
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Padme's Japor Snippet

The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11 Empty
PostSubject: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:56 pm

Hi everyone! Very Happy My story is an alternative take on the prequel trilogy. The main differences are:

Obi-Wan marries Eirtae' the handmaiden and they have a daughter, Ri'ma
Padme' doesn't die at the end of RotS
Anakin doesn't get burnt to a crisp on Mustafar pale
Luke and Leia stay with Padme for longer than ten seconds
The Japor Snippet switches owners, belonging to Ri'ma at one point

I'm not 100% sure how this story is going to go; I usually just start writing instead of planning the entire thing out (in fact I can't remember EVER planning something 100% out first Razz ), but I have a start. I figure I can write a little bit each day to keep it going, so here goes:

The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi

Part One: The Phantom Menace and Secret Romance

Chapter One

Obi-Wan Kenobi smiled as Queen Amidala of the Naboo retired after the Parade with one less than usual of her handmaidens. Behind a statue stood Eirtae', Amidala's tallest handmaiden, and the only one with blond hair. Obi-wan would have recognized her anywhere, even hunkered down int he shadows as she was. He glanced around to make sure that Anakin was still staring off after the retreating Queen, then slipped behind the statue by Eirtae'.

"Eirtae'..." he murmured, holding her small hands in his large ones. "We have to leave soon...I have to take Anakin back to Courascant."

"And I have to stay here with the Queen. It is my duty, Master Kenobi. I cannot leave her here alone. She still has much to learn in the ways of etiquette, and it is my job to teach her."

"I know, Eirtae'...please, call me Obi-Wan..."

Eirtae''s eyes flickered over Obi-Wan's young, serious face. They were both so young, so involved in their own situations in life. How could they possibly even entertain the idea of...anything more between them. She would not think those words: romance, love, marriage. She bit her lip and looked away as tears formed in her eyes.

"Eirtae'..."

"Master Obi-Wan, where are you?"

Obi-Wan pushed Eirtae' further behind the statue and quickly jumped out to face his new apprentice, Anakin Skywalker. "Anakin? What is it?"

Anakin's face was even graver than Obi-Wan's was, and many years younger. "Master, they are loading the ships now. I think they want us to go."

"Alright, give me a minute. You go ahead and get on-board."

"Yes, Master." Anakin hurried away, bogged down by his own troubles. Obi-Wan slipped back behind the statue.

"I have to go now. Please, never, never forget me..." he whispered. Eirtae' nodded, swallowing back a flood of tears. Two more slipped down her cheeks despite her efforts. Obi-Wan wiped them from her cheeks and tried to smile. "It won't be long, my love. I will come back for you. Please, be ready."

"I can't be sure of anything..."

"Eirtae'." His face was graver than ever. "I will come back for you. Please, believe me."

She nodded. "That is not the problem-"

"Master Kenobi?"

"I...I have to go. Don't forget me!" He backed away from her and let her hands slip from his before turning and dashing out into the open, responding to his Padawan's calls.

Constructive criticism is welcome! Very Happy

Ri'ma Eliana Kenobi, as of 7/12/11:

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/812/rimaone.jpg/

Last edited by Padme's Japor Snippet on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://pjswritingobsessed.blogspot.com/
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:08 pm

That was so great!!!!!! Keep writing, I LOVED it!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Padme's Japor Snippet

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:29 pm

Thanks! Very Happy I think Obi-Wan is very sweet, so it should be cute to see how he and Eirtae' end up together.

More! Very Happy

Chapter Two

Obi-Wan followed Anakin back to the ship, which took off almost immediately after they were situated. Apparently Obi-Wan had spent too much time with Eirtae', because they'd almost missed their flight. Thankfully, Panaka wasn't ruthless and had waited (though rather impatiently) for them.

Once they were seated, Anakin fixed his nine-year-old gaze on his new master. "Master, I...will I ever get to see P- Queen Amidala again?"

Obi-Wan tore his thoughts from Eirtae' and smiled at his Padawan learner. "Uh? Oh, well, that's hard to say. You might, if your paths cross again, at the right time." He studied his Padawan closely, then added "You like her a lot, don't you?"

Anakin nodded. "Some day, I'm going to marry her."

Obi-Wan chuckled, causing Anakin to cry out defiantly "I will! Just watch, I will! I said I would fly away from Tattoine and I did! And I will marry Padme' some day, I promise you!"

Obi-Wan smiled. "Anakin, do not forget that Jedi cannot marry."

"Oh." Anakin turned back to look out of the window and Obi-Wan's heart started pounding in his chest as he realized the truth that he had just said. It applied to him just as much as it did to his Padawan.

"Oh, Eirtae', what are we going to do?" he thought to himself.

"Anakin, wake me when we get to Courascant." he murmured, dozing off after a long day.

When they arrived on Courascant, Anakin did indeed wake Obi-Wan up and the two Jedi went inside the Jedi temple together. Obi-Wan forced himself to stop thinking of Eirtae', lest somehow the other Jedi would discover him.

"Master Kenobi, I am pleased to see that you have accomplished all of the arrangements for young Skywalker." Master Mace Windu said with a smile. Obi-Wan had gotten Anakin's hair cut and had dressed him in the usual Jedi robes. He was beginning to look and act like a Jedi, even in the short time that he had been Obi-Wan's apprentice.

"Thank you, Master." Obi-Wan said with a slight bow. "If you will excuse us, it has been a long day and I'm sure my Padawan is as ready as I am to retire."

"Go ahead." The two masters bowed and Anakin shuffled his feet impatiently. As Master and Apprentice walked down the hallway towards the sleeping quarters, Obi-Wan knew that it would be a while before he could actually go to sleep; in the short time he'd known Anakin, shuffling feet, downcast eyes and sober silence meant only one thing: a long string of questions for Obi-Wan to answer as soon as they were alone.

"What's troubling you, Anakin?" Obi-Wan asked almost before they were settled in their apartments. Anakin sighed and settled down across from his new master.

"This may sound silly, but I need to ask you anyway."

"Go ahead." Obi-Wan said, trying his hardest to stifle a yawn. He really did need to try to get this settled soon so he could get some rest.

"It's about Queen Amidala." Anakin's large blue eyes fixed onto Obi-Wan's greenish-blue ones. "Do you...do you mind if I call her 'Padme'' to myself?" he asked seriously. Now it was a chuckle that Obi-Wan had to stifle.

"I don't see much of a problem with that." He shifted positions on his cot. "Now, if there will be no more questions..."

"No more questions." Anakin agreed, and the two Jedi went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:26 pm

Awwww! This is really sweet! You're a really good writer, and I can't wait to see how this ends up!
Back to top Go down
http://inwesternlands.blogspot.com/
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Padme's Japor Snippet

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:28 pm

Thanks! Very Happy I'm having fun writing it!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:38 pm

awwwww very sweet story. You're a talented writer! Keep writing!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Padme's Japor Snippet

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:22 am

Thanks Satine! Very Happy Here's some more!

Chapter Three

The next morning was a busy one as Obi-Wan attempted to teach Anakin how to relax and use the force to pick up small objects. "Alright, Anakin. Close your eyes."

"But how will I-"

"You won't need to see, Anakin. Vision can deceive you. Think, feel..."

Anakin shut his eyes and sighed.

"Relax, Anakin. Now, try to see the holo-disk in your mind."

"But I-"

"Just try, Anakin."

The Padawan took a deep breathe and squinted hard, trying to picture the holo-disk. There! It was blue, and small, and...

"Now, try to pick it up."

Anakin stretched out both his hands and reached for the holo-disk."

"Use one hand, Anakin. And don't actually try to grab it; picture the holo-disk coming towards you."

Anakin squinted harder and put down one of his hands. Concentrating as hard as he could, he managed to make the holo-disk slide about one centimeter across the table it was on. Anakin opened his eyes, gasping.

"Good try, Anakin. This time, don't think of anything else."

"How did you know I was thinking of-" Anakin cut off short, but Obi-Wan had a good guess.

"Anakin, be mindful of your thoughts. They betray you. Now, try it again. Here, move a little closer to the table to start with."

Anakin obediently took two steps towards the table, shut his eyes, cleared his mind, and pictured the holo-disk floating into his outstretched hand. After several moments, the holo-disk slipped a few inches down the table, flew into the air and- smacked Anakin full on the nose.

Obi-Wan couldn't resist a chuckle as his Padawan's eyes opened, surprise written across his young features. "It's alright, Anakin." He bent over, picked up the holo-disk, and handed it to his apprentice. "You probably got too excited and stopped focusing once the holo-disk began to move. I'm sure you'll get it next time."

"Can we try something else for a little while?" Anakin asked, rubbing his nose.

"Sure." Obi-Wan reached for the helmet that younglings wore so that they could not see the orbs floating around them. Anakin groaned. "Please, let's do lightsaber work, not using the force. I think my brain hurts."

Obi-Wan tosses Anakin his short Padawan lightsaber before pulling out his own longer one. Both ignited their blades at the same moment and two blue lights shone out and filled the room.

"Alright, Anakin, we'll start with a few simple moves."

"Aw, c'mon Obi-Wan!" Anakin pleaded, flipping his lit lightsaber from one hand to the other. He fumbled, dropping it, where it turned off after singing the hard-wood floor of one of the padawan training rooms in the large Jedi temple. Anakin blushed and Obi-Wan gave him a long, stern look.

"Simple things, Anakin. We'll start with the simple things." Obi-Wan raised his lightsaber. Anakin retrieved his, relit it, and stood at the ready.

"Now for some simple block moves."

Anakin sighed. "Sorry, master."

Obi-Wan raised his eyebrows. "You will learn your place, young one."
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:33 am

I like it!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:35 am

Awww!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!! Super cute! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Padme's Japor Snippet

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:05 am

Chapter Four

Once Obi-Wan and Anakin had finished the morning's training, Obi-Wan told Anakin he could spend the afternoon however he pleased. Obi-Wan expected Anakin to whine about having nothing to do or something like that; however, Anakin seemed much more cheerful now, and quickly hurried off on some unknown errand. Obi-Wan took this opportunity to sit down and relax a bit. Almost immediately, his thoughts turned to Eirtae'.

How am I going to find her...?

Naboo. She would be on Naboo, of course. In the Queen's palace. It would be easy to find her if ever Obi-Wan got the chance to leave the temple.

But when was that ever going to happen?

"Maybe I'd better just get used to the idea of being alone..." Obi-Wan moped, leaning back in his chair, crossing his legs and closing his eyes. Perhaps a nap would help things.

Anakin paused in the doorway to the Chancellor's anteroom and took several deep breaths. Running had made him winded and he didn't want to look bad in front of the Chancellor. Anakin ran his fingers through his blond hair, hoping it didn't look messy. He was grateful when he felt the short Jedi haircut beneath his fingers- that was right, no more messy hairdos. If he could just catch his breath, he could-

"Young Skywalker, what brings you here this fine afternoon?" Chancellor Palpatine asked, coming up behind Anakin and motioning him to follow him into the anteroom.

"Chancellor! I was just coming to ask you something."

"Ask away, my boy."

Anakin took another deep breath and cleared his throat. "Chancellor, may I use your hologram machine?"

Chancellor Palpatine studied Anakin for a moment, then laughed. "Why would you want to use that, my boy?"

Anakin blushed. "I...I'd like to try to get up with an old friend."

"Who is that, if I may ask?"

Anakin fidgeted. "P- Queen Amidala of Naboo."

The Chancellor laughed. "Anakin, the Queen is a busy woman. She doesn't have much time for social life. I'm sorry, I'd let you use my machine but it would do no good."

"Oh..." Anakin pouted. Chancellor Palpatine came up beside him and put his arm around the boy.

"Why don't we talk, then, my boy? I'd like to get to know you better. I foresee that we could be...friends."

"Friends?" Anakin asked hopefully. He sure needed a few friends here in this vast, empty city, so far from his home, so far from Padme'...

"Alright." he grinned. "I'd like that. I'd like that a lot."

"So would I, my boy." Palpatine responded with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:07 pm

this is such a great story!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:36 pm

Great job!!!!!! Very Happy I love it! Keep writing!
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:52 pm

Just read chapters three and four, they are great!! I love the way you're portraying the characters and their relationships. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Padme's Japor Snippet

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:37 am

Thanks everyone! Very Happy

Chapter Five

A few days passed. Each day Obi-Wan taught Anakin to use the force. By the end of the second day Anakin could catch the holo-disk perfectly, and Obi-Wan began giving him heaver objects to lift. The young Padawan's light-saber skills were increasing every day as well. Obi-Wan was teaching Anakin harder and harder moves. The new Master was surprised at how quickly his Padawan was learning. He of course hadn't much experience in training Jedi, but he knew that it had taken him much longer to learn these moves from Qui-Gon. And surely, Obi-Wan wasn't a better teacher than Qui-Gon. This boy was purely magnificent.

Every afternoon Anakin spent some time with Chancellor Palpatine. The old man was wise in many ways. Once Anakin asked him why he himself was not a Jedi.

"Oh, Anakin! Me, a Jedi??" Palpatine chuckled. "You can't be serious. After all, how could an old man like me learn all of those fancy moves with a light-saber. Not to mention the power of force ability..."

Palpatine's eyes grew very serious and Anakin seemed lost in them. This man was powerful in some way that was far beyond what Anakin could know. The boy merely smiled, unable to find words to communicate his admiration for this man who he saw as a sort of grandfather figure. Anakin didn't know it but he was becoming very attached to the man almost to the point of worship. Palpatine knew it though; he knew that everything was going just according to his plan.

"Anakin, you, however...I can foresee becoming a most powerful Jedi. You will soon pass Master Kenobi if you keep up as you have been thus far."

"I know. I want to be more powerful. Because Master Kenobi couldn't free my mother. Even Master Qui-Gon couldn't free her. As soon as I can, I want to learn how to free her."

Palpatine smiled, the seemingly charming smile that held beneath it so much evil power.

"Anakin, don't let that be your stopping point. There are many other, greater powers that can be taught to you, in due time. Never stop learning. Never stop trying to be more powerful. We need Jedi who are not passive, who do not just do the ordinary, daily chores of an average Jedi. We need Jedi who are s much more than that..."

"Is Obi-Wan a Jedi like that?" Anakin asked, blue-eyes wide. He very much respected his new Master and admired him greatly, though not in the same way that he admired Palpatine.

"Uh, Anakin...he is better than most Jedi, to be sure. However, even he is lacking in a few ways. After all, like you said, he couldn't free your mother." Palpatine smiled again. "Promise me you will learn to be more than the average Jedi."

"Of course. I promise. I want that for me, too."

"Good." The Chancellor beamed. "That is very good."
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:36 am

Great job!!!!!!! Very Happy Grrr Palpatine! He's so evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razz LOL! Wonderful writing! Smile
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:48 pm

OHHH!!! I just love this!
Back to top Go down
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Padme's Japor Snippet

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:00 pm

Chapter Six

"Anakin, pack your things."

"Are we going somewhere, Master?"

Obi-Wan smiled, the first real smile in a long time. "Yes. We have a mission, Anakin. We're going to settle a border dispute on Hamthiu!"

Anakin's eyes widened and he stared at his master. What was so exciting about border disputes?

"Master...?"

"Well, I was just thinking...Hamthiu is just a hop, skip and- er, a rather long jump from Naboo. However...it's a lot closer than we are here." Anakin grinned and Obi-Wan grinned back.

"That means I'll be able to see...!!"

"Yes, we're going to the palace for a very important visit."

Padme'! He was going to see Padme' again! At last! The last few weeks had felt like a lifetime to the nine-year-old. He couldn't wait to see her again!

"When we get there, I have some important business to attend to, Padawan. So you can visit the Queen and I'll pick you up later."

"Of course, Master!"

Obi-Wan sighed with relief; surely Anakin wouldn't ask any questions since he was so excited about seeing Padme' again. And meanwhile, Obi-Wan would be able to visit Eirtae' again...

And then I can marry her...

For Obi-Wan now had a plan.

"Alright, Anakin. You go ahead and ask to see Queen Amidala. Make sure to address her properly."

"Of course, Master."

"Now, I'll be going. See you in a bit."

Anakin squeezed his master out of pure ecstasy. Obi-Wan was startled but returned the hug in a much gentler form. He, too, was excited, but sometimes a Jedi must hide his feelings. Now was one of those times.

Anakin hurried off to see the Queen and Obi-Wan settled down to wait in the front parlor which was to be the secret meeting place of the two lovers.

Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:38 pm

Ooh, can't wait for the next part!
Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:50 pm

I can't wate for the next part!!!
Back to top Go down
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Padme's Japor Snippet

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:02 pm

Very Happy Yay, I get to do another love scene! Lol!

Chapter Seven

"Obi-Wan? Is that you?" a soft whisper came from behind a pillar.

"Eirtae'!" Obi-Wan would recognize that voice anywhere! He ran over to her and embraced her briefly. Her eyes were wide in shock but a joy sparkled behind it.

"Obi-Wan, you shouldn't be so open! What if someone sees us?" Eirtae' frowned. "It wouldn't hurt me any, but the Order-"

"The way I see it, no one from the Order is going to be here. So, see? There's entirely no problem." Obi-Wan grinned.

Eirtae' giggled and looked away. "I know why you came. I'm...I'm ready for you...I think."

Obi-Wan put his hand under her chin and turned her face toward his. "Eirtae', this might be the only chance we have. I was lucky to get a mission this close to Naboo, even. What if..."

"I packed my things and wrote a note for the Queen." Eirtae' whispered. "I just don't know if I'm..."

A noise of footsteps echoed down the corridor beyond and Obi-Wan pressed Eirtae' against the wall and stood a few inches away with his back blocking her from view from whoever was coming. He hoped that he himself could not be seen, but if whoever it was came too close...

The footsteps receded and at last Obi-Wan breathed again. "Eirtae', I love you with all of my heart. Please, please, come with me."

"Life would be so different..."

"Wonderfully different. You'd like Courascant, Eirtae'. It's not nearly as rural as Naboo- the whole planet is one giant city- but-"

"I know. I was there before, with you. Remember?"

"Oh, I suppose I was too busy looking deeply into your eyes to notice where we were..."

"Stop teasing!" Eirtae' giggled. "I'm just saying, I like the city. That's not it. It's just...I'll miss Padme' so much...and we'll have to keep everything so secret..."

Obi-Wan cradled her chin in his hands and sighed. "Oh, Eirtae', I think it's worth everything. But if you want to stay here..."

Eirtae' couldn't stand to see the man she loved in so much pain. Her eyes teared up and she leaned against him. "Obi-Wan..." she murmured from the folds of his robe. "I'll go with you anywhere..."

Obi-Wan kissed the top of her golden head and tears slipped from his eyes as well. "Oh, Eirtae', you've made me the happiest man alive..."

They embraced and Obi-Wan rested his chin on the top of her head. (OOC: Aw, so cute!!Very Happy)

"You'll have to ride in the cargo unit on the way back..."

"That's okay..."

"Where are your things? I need to load them up while Anakin is still distracted."

"I'll go get them..."

Obi-Wan followed Eirtae' down the corridor towards the hand-maiden's rooms and waited outside her door until she reappeared with two hand-bags. "This is all that is truly mine." she told Obi-Wan as he took them from her.

"But now we have a future together."

Eirtae' nodded, and smiling they both headed towards the ship.

Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:32 pm

Awwwwww! So cute!
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:44 pm

Sorry its taken me so long to reply! I love this story, it's so sweet and well written! Smile I loved this last chapter, I can't wait to see what happens!

(oh, I finished your banner, you can pick it up on the 2nd page of my graphics thread. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Padme's Japor Snippet

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:40 pm

(I love my new banner, thanks Rachel!! Very Happy )

Chapter Eight

"Master, can't I just stay here for forever??"

Obi-Wan looked at his Padawan and was surprised to see tears flooding his pale blue eyes. The boy sniffled and wiped a hand across his eyes as Obi-Wan knelt down to look him in the eyes.

"Anakin, what's wrong?"

Anakin sniffled again. "I...I can't leave her, Master. You probably can't understand, but I..." Anakin trailed off and Obi-Wan chuckled inwardly. If only his Padawan could know...

"Anakin, I understand. I know what it's like to love someone."

"Not like I love Padme'." Anakin hiccuped. "No one could ever love anybody as much as I love Padme'."

Obi-Wan hardly knew what to say. It was true, Anakin seemed to have an enormous capacity to love, and he was pouring most of it out on the young queen. And here he was, sneaking his fiance' back to Courascant where they could marry. How could he tell Anakin 'Sorry, my young apprentice, you do have to leave her, you have to keep loving but be far, far away from here...from her...'

"Oh, Anakin, I don't know!" Obi-Wan burst out, causing his Padawan to startle.

"What don't you know?"

"I don't know what to tell you. I'm sorry Anakin. But you have a job to complete, and you aren't nearly old enough to marry. I..."

Anakin coughed and Obi-Wan sighed out of desperation. Sometimes he couldn't stand the Jedi code. How could the Jedi expect him, expect Anakin to stop loving those they loved so dearly?

"I will return for her, someday." Anakin vowed. "Some day I will come and bring her with me to Courascant. Or if we can't be married there, then I will move to Tattoine or here on Naboo, somewhere where we'll be safe..."

Obi-Wan looked into his Padawan's eyes and knew that he was telling the truth.

I am willing to go anywhere for Eirtae'. I know how he feels...

The tired nine-year-old fell asleep within minutes, his head resting on his knees which were tucked up under him, with his arms wrapped around them. Obi-Wan snuck to the back to check on Eirtae' while his heart throbbed heavily beneath his Jedi robes and tunic. He knew then that he could not live with her, and neither could Anakin without Padme'.

Back to top Go down
Obi-Wan's Padawan

Obi-Wan's Padawan

Location : In The Room of a Thousand Fountains....writing to my heart's content. :)

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:47 pm

*gasp* I...LOVE this!! celebrate It's incredible! I've never thought of anything like this, and it's so uber cool! Great job!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:44 pm

That last part was good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11   The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Secret Life of Ri'ma Kenobi - First Part finished 7/11/11
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next