Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Day In The Life Of A Jedi....

Go down 
+6
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
JediKnightGirl
Amaranthine
allishmalli
Rex'sgirl
Jedi~Chick
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

A Day In The Life Of A Jedi.... Empty
PostSubject: A Day In The Life Of A Jedi....   A Day In The Life Of A Jedi.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:29 pm

Here it is girls!!!! Y'all are making your own stories, with everyone in them, which is TOTALLY AWESOME! But I'm still gonna post this story anyway. Wink It's got us all in there!!! Chapter 2 will have even more people! Allishmalli and FutureJediGirl have 'shoutouts' in this chapter because I didn't get their info until I was pretty much done writing. Razz Well, enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Fallon skipped down the halls of the Jedi Temple, her red curls bouncing against her shoulders as she went. She rounded a corner and broke into a run, clutching her bag against her chest. Then, Fallon stopped in front of her friend Cerasi Skywalker’s quarters. She knocked once, then twice, waiting for someone to answer the door. She tapped her foot impatiently, trying to contain her squirming bag. “Come on….come on..” she muttered when finally someone answered the door. “Padawan Sunstar. What a surprise.” Cerasi’s master and older sister, Jaina Skywalker addressed Fallon sarcastically. “Hi Master Skywalker!” she said sweetly. “The other girls are already in Cerasi’s room.” Fallon nodded and bowed quickly. “Thanks!” she said, rushing into her friend’s room. Grinning, Fallon opened Cerasi’s door, despite the “Do Not Enter” and “Danger! Enter if you Dare!!” signs pasted on the door. “Hey guys!” Fallon said, closing the door behind her. “Sorry I’m late! Master Sunstar made me stay and do math with her. She doesn’t believe me when I say I get it.” Fallon’s best friends, Cerasi Skywalker, Kathleen Wolfsong, Tara Jaywar and Lareen Hyperswoop were sitting in Cerasi’s room. The floor was littered with papers and textbooks from the ‘school’ part of the Jedi Temple training, and then also covered in toys for the girls’ pet Monkey Lizards. Lareen’s Monkey Lizard Puffy was playing with a red rubber ball, and Kathleen’s Monkey Lizards Sunny and Rovee were chasing each other around the room. Fallon’s Monkey Lizard burst out of her bag, and ran to her ‘mom’s’ namesake Monkey Lizard, Cerasi’s Fallon. Fallon patted the Monkey Lizards, and then sat with her friends. “What classes did you have today?” asked Tara, who was laying on her stomach, her feet in the air, half-reading a text book page. Kathleen grabbed her datapad and used the stylus to write down a note before replying to her friend, “I had training with Master Kenobi this morning, then I was at Language and Diplomacy until Midday.” She looked at Lareen. “You?” Lareen leaned back on the floor, and replied, “I had lightsaber technique this morning, and then meditation for the rest of the afternoon.” “Meditation….UGH!” Cerasi replied, stroking her pet wolf, Shadow. “I know, it’s SO boring.” Lareen answered. Cerasi went next. “I had Force training with Master Plo until about midday, and then I had mathamatics and schematics until I was dismissed.” Fallon smiled. “I had mathematics and schematics until midday, then I had lightsaber practice with my sister….Master.” “MATH!!!” the girls cried in hatred….or rather dislike, since hatred was against the Jedi Code. “Where’s Treema and Amaranthine?” Tara asked Fallon. Fallon had an older sister, who was her Jedi Master, and two sisters who were her age. “Amaranthine’s in the laundry room, and Treema’s probably with Master Secura. I haven’t seen her since midday.” She answered. “Oh. You think they’ll make it by?” asked Cerasi. “Dunno.” Fallon replied. Amaranthine’s got all the padawan’s clothes today, so she’ll be a while. The girls all giggled. Sometimes they purposely got their clothes extra dirty just to drive their best friend crazy. Fallon picked up her datapad and started to write down some problems. “Does this look right?” she asked, showing Lareen her math problem. “I think so,” she replied and then said quickly, “No, wait, you forgot to carry the five.” Fallon nodded and redid the problem. Cerasi laughed. “I have to read the next chapter of “The History and Cultures of Naboo”. I’m supposed to be doing a report on it in two days time.” She laughed again. “I could just ask my brother’s girlfriend! She’ll help!” The girls all giggled over Cerasi’s brother’s secret romance. Cerasi’s older brother was the famous Anakin Skywalker, and her sister, Jaina Skywalker, was younger than Anakin but older than Cerasi. She was Cerasi’s master. Tara smiled at Cerasi. “Have you heard from Anakin lately? Is he coming home soon? We haven’t seen Ahsoka in ages!!” Cerasi nodded excitedly. “I just talked to him yesterday!! He said he’d be home by the weekend, and then he’s on a leave from the war! And he promised to take us somewhere!” The girls all grinned and began to discuss where Anakin should take them, their minds drifting ever farther away from their school work. Just then, Treema Lee walked in. “Treema!!!” they all cried, getting up to give their friend a hug. Treema smiled at them and plopped down next to Fallon, dumping her books out of her bag. “Sorry I’m so late” she said, “Master Secura wanted to work on my telekenisis training.” The girls nodded their understanding and returned to their school work. “Now all who’s missing is Amaranthine.” Cerasi pointed out. “It’s not the same without her,” Lareen added. “I’ll run and get her,” Fallon offered, shoving her feet back into her boots, which she had taken off earlier. “Okay,” said Cerasi, “We’ll still be here. Loads of work to do.” Fallon laughed and ran out the room.

“AMARANTHINE!!!!!” Fallon called for the fifth time since arriving at the Jedi Laundry Room. “BACK HERE!!!” came Amaranthine’s muffled reply. After climbing around piles of dirty and clean laundry, Fallon found her sister in the back room, folding pairs of leggings. “Hey sis!” Fallon said, giving Amaranthine a hug. Amaranthine returned the hug and smiled. “These are yours.” Amaranthien said, handing Fallon a pile of tunics and leggings. “How are these even dirty?” Fallon asked, “I like to wear a dress!”
“Training clothes.”
“Oh.”
“Yeah. So, whatcha need Fal?” Amaranthine asked. “The sistahs are over in Cerasi’s quarters. Pet play date and study party.” Fallon replied, dragging her sister behind her. “We were gonna watch a holomovie, but we were waiting for you.” “Aww. So sweet.” Amaranthine said with a laugh. Fallon picked a few pieces of lint out of Amaranthine’s long black hair and smiled. “Let’s go!” Amaranthine put a pile of laundry in her bag, and followed Fallon out the door.

Meanwhile…..In Cerasi’s room……
“Hey Treema, how do I do this one?” Lareen asked, showing her friend the math problem she was working on. Treema helped Lareen with the problem while Cerasi and Tara played with their datapads. “Guys!!” Kathleen said to them, playfully hitting Tara’s shoulder, “You’re supposed to be doing history! Not playing Space Battles Six!!!!” Cerasi gave Kathleen a grin and said, “But Space Battles Six is WAAAAAY more fun than history!” Kathleen rolled her eyes and laughed. “What did ya get for seventeen?” Tara giggled and said, “We’re only on seven. Not seventeen.” Kathleen sighed, but then smiled as Fallon and Amaranthine came into the room. “Amaranthine!!” the girls said, smiling at their friend. “Hey girls!” Amaranthine said, handing Cerasi the pile of clothes from her bag. “For Cerasi,” she said, and then took out her school books from her bag. “What’s everyone working on?” Amaranthine asked, flipping through her science book. Chourses of “math, history, and history” rang through the room as the girls grew bored of their homework. Cerasi called out, “JAINA!!!! CAN WE HAVE SOME SNACKS????” Master Jaina Skywalker’s groan was heard by the girls who laughed, but knew that Cerasi’s older sister (who was Fallon’s older sister’s best friend,) would bring them snacks. She always did.
A few hours later……..
The girls crowded around the holoscreen at Fallon’s quarters. “What’re we watchin’?” Lareen asked as she settled down onto a beanbag on Fallon’s floor. “Battle Destroyers 4000!!!” Treema said excitedly, erecting a few groans from the other girls. “We’ve seen that a billion times!!” Tara complained, “I’ve seen all six movies like twenty times!” Cerasi said. “But they’re awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!” cried sisters Fallon, Treema and Amaranthine at the same time. The others laughed, and all sat down together to watch Battle Destroyers 4000. Marilee, Fallon’s Jedi Master and older sister brought in popcorn for the girls, and then let them be. “Start the movie already!!!” Kathleen said, pulling a pillow over for her to sit on and stroking the monkey lizard in her lap. “Fine, fine. I am!!” Fallon said, pressing a button on the holoscreen. “A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away…..” Treema and Fallon lounged practically on top of each other while Amaranthine laid on Fallon’s bed, staring at the holoscreen in excitement. “Which one is this?” Tara asked. “Episode four!!!” Treema said, putting a pillow on top of Fallon’s knees so she could put her head on them more comfortably. Fallon placed her popcorn bowl on Treema’s back for a second while she grabbed a blanket for Lareen to lay with. “Thanks,” she said, getting a “Shhhh!!!!” from Amaranthine and Treema, who were both eager to watch the holo for the six billionth time. “Okay, okay!” Lareen said, laying down with the blanket.
Meanwhile………..
Marilee sat in the main room of her and her sister’s quarters, researching a few things on the Holonet for an upcoming mission with her Padawan and/or little sister Fallon. They would be heading to the planet Belazura for a negotiations mission. Fallon’s friend Lareen and her master Shaak Ti would be joining them on the mission. Shaak Ti trained Marilee, and going on a mission with their Padawans would be similar to her friend Anakin Skywalker’s missions with his former master Obi-Wan Kenobi. The teams wouldn’t be leaving for another week, in which they were on training leave from the great Clone Wars.

The next day…………………..
“Darn Treema that HURT!!!!” Tara Jaywar yelled at her friend, rubbing her backside as she stood up after falling got the ground while sparring with Treema. “Sorry!” Treema said, helping her friend up. “Who’s next?” she asked cockily, looking at her other friends. Kathleen and Lareen were already beaten, then Tara was, so the other girls looked at each other expectantly, seeing who would try and best Treema next. “I’ll go.” Cerasi said, igniting her blue lightsaber and purple shoto. Treema reignited her teal blade and smiled. “Bring it on Skywalker!” she said laughing. “Let’s go Lee!!” Cerasi countered. Fallon and Amaranthine and did rock, paper, scissors to decide who would have to fight Treema next. Fallon won. Amaranthine groaned. Treema Lee was the best Padawan lightsaber artist in the Temple, aside from maybe Ahsoka Tano. Cerasi, with Skywalker blood, was a natural when it came to Force manipulations and lightsaber tricks. This would be one heck of a fight. Kathleen, Tara and Lareen all sat back and relaxed, drinking some water and nursing their minor bruises. Lightsabers clashed as Treema and Cerasi fought, and Amaranthine tapped Fallon when their spar time went over three minutes. “Kathleen, Tara and Lareen were out under two…” she murmured, “You think Cerasi might best Tre?” Fallon shrugged. “Maybe. Cerasi’s a Skywalker. You never know.” The girls continued their spar, and just as they both began to tire out after four whole minutes, footsteps were heard coming into the training room. All seven girls spun around and smiled to see Anakin Skywalker with his Padawan Ahsoka Tano standing in the room. “Anakin!!!” Cerasi cried, extinguishing her lightsaber and running to hug her big brother. Anakin smiled down and hugged Cerasi tightly and greeted the other girls. “You sparrin’?” he asked his sister. “Yup! I WAS beating Treema.” Treema laughed and placed her now-extinguished lightsaber on the belt of her black jumpsuit. “Hello girls,” Anakin greeted Cerasi’s best friends, “Hi Master Skywalker!” they chorused to the Chosen One, and each added, “Hey Ahsoka!” giving the Torgruta Jedi Padawan a quick hug. Anakin smiled at them and said, “Snips here and I were just going to do a little training. You all are free to watch if you want.” The girls quickly gathered around as Anakin and Ahsoka ignited their lightsabers and began to spar. “Now we’ll see some real fireworks!” Amaranthine whispered to Fallon, just loud enough for Treema to hear. Treema rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at her sister. Amaranthine and Fallon both stifled a laugh as they watched Treema cross her arms in annoyance with them. Anakin and Ahoska sparred, their lightsabers flashing and their footwork predicting each-other’s. “They’re so good!” Kathleen said in awe. “It’s like they’re fighting with each other instead of against each other!” Tara added. Lareen nodded and said, “Ahsoka’s even got a shoto, but Anakin can still block each move!” Cerasi smiled. “That’s my brother!” she exclaimed proudly. Finally, Anakin got an advantage and disarmed Ahsoka. Anakin won, again. Ahsoka groaned dripping in sweat but happy with her spar. “Nice job Ahsoka. You’re doing really well.” She smirked. “I let you win!” she told Anakin, who scoffed. Cerasi smiled and hugged her brother again, despite the fact that he too was dripping with sweat. Treema stood up and said to Cerasi, “You still wanna spar?” Cerasi looked up at her brother, and then nodded. “Gotta show my bro my moves!” she replied, grabbing her lightsaber off the brown belt that hung around the waist of her tan tunic. The girls began to spar, Anakin smiling with pride for his little sister. He couldn’t help but give the two girls pointers as they fought. “Cerasi, don’t let her take the offensive! Fight back. Treema, don’t let her find your weak spot! Everyone has one, even Jedi. Don’t let her find it. Cer, use the Force to feel for Treema’s movements. Treema do the same. You’ve got to predict what each other are thinking, then you’ll be able to feel each other’s moves.” Anakin was on the edge of his seat watching the girls fight, as Kathleen, Tara, Lareen, Fallon and Amaranthine listened intently to Anakin’s pointers, hoping to learn things for themselves to help their sparring skills. Ahsoka smiled as her master helped the younger girls. “It’s even more impressive when he does that WHILE fighting,” she whispered to Amaranthine, who nodded and grinned. All the girls loved Ahsoka, because she was just as fun and crazy as her master. She was a few years older the girls, but she still was their friend. Anakin continued to give pointers, and by the time Cerasi had taken the offensive, Treema was starting to lose her power. Then with a sweep of her left boot, Cerasi knocked Treema down and pointed her lightsaber at her face, “Haha!” she said simply, helping her friend up. “You got lucky…” Treema said, and Cerasi giggled and hugged her. “Nice job girls!” Anakin said, patting Cerasi lovingly on the back. “You did awesome!” Ahsoka, Amaranthine, Fallon, Treema, Tara, Cerasi, Lareen and Kathleen were all talking and giggling like a bunch of girls as Anakin gathered his stuff and prepared to go to lunch. Just then, Mace Windu walked by, and entered the training room, glaring at the girls. “Padawans!” he practically yelled, “Why are you lightsaber training??? You are supposed to be in CORUSCANT HISTORY CLASS!!!!!” he roared. “Master Windu,” Amaranthine tried to explain, “NO!” he cried, “Don’t you “Master Windu” me!!!! You are ALL in detention for skipping class!!” The girls shared incredulous looks, and Fallon tried to explain. “Master, this is our free period, we were using the time to train, just like we do every Friday!” Mace glared at the girls some more and replied through clenched teeth, “We just abolished the free period time frame. You are supposed to be in HISTORY!” The girls gaped at each other in disbelief and Anakin stepped in to help. “Master, I’m sure you’ll understand that the girls didn’t know…” Mace cut him off, “None of your excuses Skywalker!” he shouted, “These girls ALL have detention for skipping class!!! They need to be in the Detention Room at 1500 hours!!!!” Treema snickered to Fallon, “there’s a “Detention Room”?” Fallon giggled and Master Windu glared at them again. “YOU WANT TO MAKE IT FOUR HOURS????” he screamed at them, causing all eight girls to step back from the impact of his loud booming voice. “No Master” were their sheepish replies as they cleaned up and watched Master Windu leave the training room. “Harsh.” Anakin stated. “Sorry girls, I tried,” Cerasi sighed and said dejectedly, “I know you did Ani, but that ole’ stick in the mud has it out for us anyway. This is our sixteenth detention this week.” Anakin gaped at them, as the girls (minus Ahsoka, who just got there,) heartily agreed. “I guess he just put in a detention room for us!” Tara stated matter-of-factly. Lareen nodded. “Yeah, that’s a new one!” Despite their situation, the girls laughed. Anakin was still surprised at how much they’d been in detention. “But…you’re all so good! How does Windu find fault in that??” They shrugged, and Kathleen offered, “Well, we’ve got forbidden pets,” and Tara added, “We have study parties,” Lareen spoke next, “Sometimes we take un-authorized field trips,” and Fallon finished, “And occasionally things happen, like Monkey Lizards getting loose in the Library.” The girls all looked at Kathleen who blushed deeply. “It was an accident….” She muttered, and then looked up at her friends. “How was I supposed to know that the little rocks I brought home from the park were Monkey Lizard eggs??” They all laughed and grabbed all their stuff and headed to lunch. “Better eat before we get to go to detention!” Amaranthine said, shutting the door to the training room behind her as she left.

In the Lunchroom……
Clone Captain Rex sat down at his usual table, waiting for his friends to arrive. He smiled in surprise when Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano walked through the door, apparently back from their mission. Rex began to eat his food when he felt someone tap on his shoulder. He spun around to see Master Ti’s Padawan Lareen Hyperswoop standing next to him. “Lareen!” he said happily, hugging the girl. “Hiya Rexy!” she said, smiling at him. “I’ve missed you!!” she said, putting her tray down next to Rex’s. Lareen’s friends soon followed suit, sitting down next to and on the other side of the table from Rex and Lareen. “Look at Rex and his girl!!” Treema said, smiling at her friend and the Clone Captain. Rex blushed but after a quick hug from Lareen he was fine. Anakin and Ahsoka sat down at the long table as well and smiled. “Hey Rex!” Anakin said, clapping Rex on the shoulder in greeting. “How’ve ya been buddy? Haven’t seen ya in a while.” Rex and Anakin talked for a minute while the girls started eating, and talking, and laughing, and teasing each other, and being….well….everything that teenage girls are. Soon, Anakin and Rex finished their conversation and tuned into the girls’. It was actually very amusing. It consisted of pretty much this:
“Were you at 4th hour when we saw that thing in the book by the page with the numbers?”
“Ohmigosh yes! It was so gross!”
“totally weird”
“Who would even DO that?”
“I have no clue sister.”
“yeah.”
“OH! Did you guys watch Zoè Bandtu and Riley Pexter during meditation class?”
“YEAH!”
“They were TOTALLY flirting!”
“I know!! Does the rule ‘No Attachments’ not have any meaning to them?”
“HAHAHAHAHA!!!”
(loud laughing ensued from all girls)
“No one cares about that rule!!!”
“Except the Window!”
(The Window is the girls’ codename for Master Mace Windu.)
“LOL!”
“Did you seriously just say LOL?”
“Ha, yeah I did!”
“Pfshhh, you are SO weird.”
“Not as weird as Treema”
“HEY!”
“Haha, sorry Tre!”
“Whatever.”
(now the girls ate for a few minutes, and then began their talking again)
“Hey, did you hear about earlier this week when that kid was in the Room of A Thousand Fountains almost killed Master Yoda’s bush?”
“You mean that bush shaped like his head?”
“Yeah that one.”
“I heard about that.”
“Me too.”
“Same here”
“That was so funny!”
“I know right!!”
“LOL!”
“Why do you keep LOLing everyone today?”
“Cause I feel like it!”
“You are SO weird!!”
“Not as weird as Treema!”
“OH COME ON!”
“Haha, sorry!!! You know I love you!”
(hugging)
“Yeah, sure. If I’m not too weird for you.”
(eating)
"You know who I miss?"
"who?"
"Amara and Leann."
"Yeah!! When do they come back from Felucia?"
"Next week?"
"Tomorrow?"
"In Two months?"
"You girls are going crazy. They're coming home next week. I heard Master Yoda tell Master Ti yesterday."
"Oh."
"Oh."
"Fine then."
(more eating and laughing at random silences, then they started talking again)
“Oh, like yesterday, I was in politics right? And this dude was totally making faces at me. He kept staring at me, and I was like, “Dude, I’m a Jedi, I can TELL your staring at me!!”
“Haha, that’s so weird. Who was it?”
“Tyler Zerack”
“EW! He’s so annoying!!!”
“I know right! He’s such a jerk.”
“total jerk”
“I can’t stand him.”
“Me neither.”
“He’s kinda cute isn’t he?”
“Totally cute!!!”
“Very cute!”
“He’s got the PRETTIEST eyes!”
(Anakin and Rex are now sharing the most confused and horrified expressions. They just glimpsed into the world of eight teenage girls.)
“I know!! He’s so dreamy!”
“I kinda like him!”
“Yeah! Me too!”
“When he’s not being a total jerk that is.”
“Oh yeah,”
“Definitely.”
“I agree.”
(Anakin and Rex are still gaping at the girls, who now have stopped eating to look at them.)

“You guys okay?” Cerasi asked. The boys shut their open mouths. “Yeah.” Rex replied, “Fine!” Anakin said quickly. “Just fine!” Amaranthine raised an eyebrow at Cerasi, who just shrugged. “Well okay then..” Cerasi said as she stuffed another mouthful of her lunch into her mouth. The girls quickly finished eating and cleared their plates so they could find the detention room and get there on time. “Last thing we need is to be late for detention!” Tara said sarcastically as they wandered away from Rex and Anakin, trying to find the mysterious new “Detention Room”. Anakin looked at Rex, and Rex looked at Anakin, and at the same time they both shivered. “I don’t think I ever want to know what goes in their heads ever again.” Anakin said in a scared sounding voice. “Me neither.” Rex replied. “That was so….odd.” Anakin nodded. “Let’s finish eating bro. Then we can do something to get our minds off of all that girl talk.” Rex nodded and finished up his meal.

LOL!!! I hoped you like it!!!! I know it's SOOOO LOOONG! But it was Chapter 1, and I had lots of explaining to do, so I made it ultra long. Razz All that dialogue near the end was a peek into the twisted minds of teenage girls. I know just about none of us would talk like that anyway, but I thought it would be funny. Razz Plus it would freak out Rex and Anakin!!! xD LOL! Let me know what you think!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life Of A Jedi....   A Day In The Life Of A Jedi.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:44 pm

I LOVE IT!!! I really enjoyed reading it and I love that it was long! You are a epicly amazing author Jedi~Chick! I love reading about our lives in the Jedi Temple!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life Of A Jedi....   A Day In The Life Of A Jedi.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:45 pm

I loved it too! Marvelous, darling!
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life Of A Jedi....   A Day In The Life Of A Jedi.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:51 pm

I liked it! It was funny! I liked the end, when everyone was giggling. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life Of A Jedi....   A Day In The Life Of A Jedi.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Oh I love it! You have a real talent! I was actually LOLing at parts! Great job, I can't wait for the next part!
Back to top Go down
http://adreamersgalaxy.blogspot.com/
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life Of A Jedi....   A Day In The Life Of A Jedi.... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:18 pm

Ahhhh!!! I love it!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I can't believe I beat Treema! LOL! You are such an amazing writer, keep up the awesome work, girl! Very Happy. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Oh, you had Anakin(and everyone else, 'specially Master Windu) in character perfectly! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life Of A Jedi....   A Day In The Life Of A Jedi.... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:51 pm

Oh my gosh!!!! I LOVE it!!!!!!!! I was laughing so hard I started crying! You did a great job!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life Of A Jedi....   A Day In The Life Of A Jedi.... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:38 pm

AWWW!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Thanks so much girls!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile I'm SOOO glad you liked it!!!!!!!!!!

I'm willing to take suggestions for future chapters! Let me know!!! Very Happy I'm glad y'all like it! Let me know if there is something out of character, or that you want your character to have/do. Wink YAY!!!!! I'm tearing up! Y'all are so sweet!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life Of A Jedi....   A Day In The Life Of A Jedi.... Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:28 pm

Woohoo! LOVE it, Jedi~Chick! XD I love me in it!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life Of A Jedi....   A Day In The Life Of A Jedi.... Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:38 pm

Haha!!! I'm glad!!! Wink I'm almost done with Chapter 2 girls!!!! Chapter 2 is looking fun so far.....LOL!
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life Of A Jedi....   A Day In The Life Of A Jedi.... Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:57 pm

Yay! I have been waiting for chapter 2 in anticipation!!!
Back to top Go down
Ashoka2898

Ashoka2898

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life Of A Jedi....   A Day In The Life Of A Jedi.... Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:14 pm

Loved it!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://Mycornerofnaboo.blogspot.com
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life Of A Jedi....   A Day In The Life Of A Jedi.... Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:47 am

That was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was laughing so hard at the end, I could have cried! Razz
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life Of A Jedi....   A Day In The Life Of A Jedi.... Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:25 pm

Aww!!! LOL!!! I'm praactically done with Chapter 2.....I just need to get around to posting it!!! LOL!

Thanks Shaak Ti!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life Of A Jedi....   A Day In The Life Of A Jedi.... Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:19 pm

Im dying (not really lol) to read chapter 2!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life Of A Jedi....   A Day In The Life Of A Jedi.... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:51 am

Okay y'all! Everyone has been patiently waiting for me to update this story here! So, without furthur adieu, CHAPTER 2!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Chapter 2!
DETENTION!!!! The girls spend a week in the Detention Room. This is what happens when you get into trouble with Master Mace Windu. Day by Day, the group of best friends ends up in Detention for some reason or another.
This chapter is going to be a little less serious than the last one. Razz Enjoy!

Fallon, Treema, Amaranthine, Cerasi, Tara, Lareen, Kathleen and Ahsoka were searching for the
detention room. The Jedi Temple had endless rooms, that seemed to appear out of nowhere. They passed
the Ping Pong Room, the training room, the meditation room, the Kazoo Room, the Sewing Room, the Jedi
Temple Gift Shop, and the Bubble Room before they found what they were looking for. “Since when do we
have a Kazoo Room?” Treema asked aloud, causing several annoyed kazoo players to blow angrily on their
plastic kazoos. Finally the girls reached the Detention Room. They walked inside and found a teenage girl’s
paradise. There were clothes stores, makeup and hair stations, plenty of electronics, a swimming pool, soda
and fast food, computers and books, and countless other things. The girls gaped at the fact that the Window
would put in so many FUN things in a room for their detentions. After sharing shocked looks, the eight girls
ran into the different places grabbing as many things as they could. Fallon immediately ran into “Purse World”
to satisfy her addiction to bags, and returned with enough designer and non-designer bags for all the girls.
Treema went to the candy store, and after grabbing one of Fallon’s bags, she filled it to the brim with candy
for everyone. Kathleen went into the nearest clothing store, and (also using one of Fallon’s bags) gathered a
bunch of t-shirts, skirts, shorts, pants, leggings, and shoes as she could get. Amaranthine went
into “Electronic Land” and using two of Fallon’s largest suitcases she got laptops, handheld devices, cell
phones, cameras, and accessories for everyone. Cerasi went to the hair supply store and got hairbrushes,
hair ties, barrettes, headbands, and different products for the girls’ hair. She filled one whole bag with
different hair ties. Ahsoka ran to the fast food shop and everyone actually good tasted food to eat. Tara and
Lareen headed to the book store, and then to the holo shop and got enough books and holo-vids for everyone
for the next two years. Fallon had given out all her bags, and returned to get more. After what seemed like
hours (but thanks to Force Speed it was only minutes) the girls were happy and ready to never leave
detention for as long as they lived. Suddenly, Master Yoda arrived in the room, and said in shock, “Doing in
here what are you?? In Detention you should be!!! Informed of this by Master Windu I was!!!!” The girls
looked at each other in confusion and Amaranthine said, “Master Yoda, the sign says this is the detention
room.” Yoda looked at the door, and then said, “Wrong you are!! Pranked you were! Next door you should be!
Teenager Paradise this is!! For good girls this is! In detention you are!!” Yoda ushered the girls next door, and
taking their many bags with them, they went into the Detention room. The Detention Room was a white walled
no windowed, closet with eight desks and a few brooms. The girls weren’t impressed. They crammed in, and
Yoda said in near anger, “Stay here for four hours you will!!! Not leave until I come back you will! Leave you
do, sent to AgriCorps you will be!!!” Yoda slammed and locked the door, leaving the girls alone. They all
shared glances again, and then pulled out all their bags. Ahsoka passed out food, Fallon more bags,
Amaranthine gave them all their electronics, Kathleen pulled out a bunch of clothes, Lareen and Tara got the
holo-vids and books, Cerasi pulled out some hair ties, and Treema got out a bag of candy. Then, chattering
like the girls they were, they spent the next hour and a half doing everything in their bags. Amaranthine read
four books. Treema watched two movies. Kathleen and Tara did a fashion show. Lareen played on her new
laptop. Fallon played with hers as well. “Cool,” she announced, “the Temple has Wi-Fi!!!” The girls all giggled
and pulled out their laptops. After getting the new electronics set up, the girls returned to their other activities. Using the clocks on their iPods, (yes there are iPods in the Star Wars universe!) they discovered that they had
only killed two hours of their time. They spent the next fifteen minutes or so doing each other’s hair and nails.
Now with new hair styles, and colorful fingers and toes, the girls looked for something else to do. “You know,”
Tara pointed out, “We are always sent to Detention, so we might as well make this place ours, right?” The
others agreed, and they searched for a place to hide their bags of ‘detention survival’ stuff. Ahsoka was
feeling the walls, and suddenly felt a crack on one of them. “Guys look at this!” she cried, as the other seven
girls crowded around. Ahsoka pulled the wall panel up, and inside the wall was a large walk in closet, it was
fairly deep and more like a tunnel. It was dark, but not creepy or cobwebby so the girls went in. Using the
lantern apps on their iPods, the girls walked around in the tunnel. There was a little door at the end of the
hallway, and Ahsoka carefully opened it. “Look at this!!!!” she shouted, amazed at what was before her.
Inside the little room was a control panel. It had monitors showing everything happening in every room of the
Jedi Temple. Everything from Yoda playing with a duck to Anakin looking at his muscles in a mirror. The girls
laughed and stared in amazement at all the different panels. After staring and laughing hysterically at the
insanity of the Jedi Temple, the girls left the control room, but made sure to leave the door unlocked. They
stored all their bags in a teeny tiny closet in the tunnel, and then returned to the Detention room. Just then,
Master Windu popped in, almost JUST as the girls sat back down. He released them, after telling them that
Master Yoda was in a bath, but he sent him instead. Master Windu was surprisingly nice to them, and let them
go without any problems. The girls just shrugged it off, and made their ways back to their quarters.

The next day…….

“DETENTION!!!!!!! ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!” Mace Windu just caught the girls playing smashball inside the Temple. All
eight girls, plus their friends Amana and Leann (who had recently arrived back from a mission) muttered their
apologies to Master Windu, and made their ways to the Detention Room. Amaranthine, Treema, Fallon,
Cerasi, Tara, Lareen and Kathleen were all very excited, and were trying to suppress their smiles as they
tried to find the Detention Room once again. After passing the Kazoo Room, the Clogging Room (that’s a new
one), the Bubble Room, and the Blanket Weaving Room (another new one), they FINALLY reached the
Detention Room. Master Windu came in and locked the door, telling the girls he might be back in three hours.
Maybe he would just leave them in there, because he knew they had some other tricks up their sleeves. The
girls shrugged it off, and watched him go. Then, after carefully listening for Mace’s footsteps to leave the
hallway, Tara pulled out the panel and grabbed the bags from the little closet. Fallon set up the desks and
Cerasi explained to a very confused Leann and Amana what was going on. “You see, Detention’s not so bad!!”
Treema said, pulling out some candy, while Ahsoka popped in a movie, and Amaranthine gave everyone their
datapads and laptops.

One Hour Later………..

“Hey guys, lookie what I just made!!!!! Check your emails!!!!” All the girls proceeded to check their emails
and were excited to see a web address in their inboxes. “The Lakehouse?” Tara asked. “What’s a Forum?”
Cerasi added. “It’s a place where we can talk! Look, I already set up my admin account!!” The girls looked,
and were very excited to see a bunch of topics already created for all their favorite things. “I’m totally signing
up!!!” Fallon cried, already creating an account. “You wanna be a mod?” Treema asked, already giving Fallon’s
account “mod powers”. “Sure!” “Can I be one too?” Amaranthine asked, showing Treema her newly created
account. “Course!” Treema said, giving Amaranthine powers too. “Awesome!” Cerasi said, smiling as she
created her own account. Treema laughed. “You guys have the FUNNIEST names! We’re not all that creative,
are we?? AMARANTHINE!” Amaranthine shrugged. “What? My name’s cool!!” she defended. Everyone laughed,
knowing Treema was just playing. “We should try and guess who each other is.” Tara suggested. “Well, we
know who Amaranthine is!” laughed Lareen, who playfully shoved Amaranthine’s shoulder. “Yeah, yeah.
Rex’sgirl!!!!!” Amaranthine said, smirking at her friend. “I bet that Tara is JediKnightGrl!!” exclaimed Kathleen,
looking at Tara for confirmation. “Yeah, yeah. I am. Fallon……Jedi~Chick?” she asked looking to Fallon for an
answer. “Yes….” Fallon relented. Tara laughed. Kathleen looked up. “Guess me! Guess me!!” Amana looked at
the screen and then at Kathleen and replied, “DuchessSatineKenobi?? We all know you’re good friends with
the Duchess!!!” Kathleen’s face flushed, and she said, “Fine, FutureJediGirl!” Amana rolled her eyes and
giggled at her friend. Treema stared at her screen and asked, “Who’s Allishmalli?” the girls looked at each
other to see who was hiding their ‘identity’ but with them all being Jedi, it was hard to tell. Finally, Fallon
guessed, “Leann?” Leann smiled and nodded. “My nickname from my homeplanet. It means ‘brave warrior’ in
our language.” The others nodded and grinned at her. “That’s awesome!” Tara said, high-fiving her
friend. “Thanks!” Leann said, high-fiving her back. “Who’s left….” Amaranthine murmured, looking at the site
member list for more information. “Three more. Leia Firewalker, SuperPadawan and RachelisaJedi.” Fallon
said, and Amaranthine looked around. “Everyone else already made an account!!! Who’s left?” she said. “I bet
Cerasi is RachelisaJedi. Rachel is her middle name!!” Cerasi nodded and laughed. “Yeah….” She said, still
giggling. “SuperPadawan is Ahsoka…because she’s a Super Padawan to my brother.” Cerasi said, smiling at
Ahsoka sweetly. Ahsoka nodded. “Yup! And thanks Cerasi!” The other girls looked around and wondered who
Leia Firewalker could be. “Everyone here has an account already! We didn’t give out the address to anyone
else!” Lareen exclaimed, trying in vain (along with everyone else) to uncover the Leia Firewalker in the
group. “Who has two accounts?” Amaranthine demanded looking at Treema accusingly. “Fine, fine. It was
me!” Treema announced, getting random food objects thrown in her direction from her annoyed/giggly
friends. “Leia?” Amaranthine asked, “Where’d you get that name?” Treema shrugged. “I just made it up! It’s
pretty isn’t it?” Everyone nodded, and began enjoying the site.

(a jump in the future) Two Weeks Later…..

“LOL!” Cerasi was laughing at her friends comments on the Lakehouse, in her quarters, drinking some tea.
Anakin walked in. “What’s so funny?” he asked, sitting down next to her on the couch. “Leia just commented
on something, and it was really funny.” Cerasi explained. “Leia?” he asked confused. “Yeah. It’s Treema’s
made up name. Isn’t it pretty?” Anakin nodded thoughtfully.

(an even further jump in the future) Two Years Later………

“We should come up with names,” Padme Amidala Skywalker said, talking to her husband Anakin Skywalker
about their soon-to-be child. “Do you know what it is?” Anakin asked, hugging Padme close. “I want it to be a
surprise!” Padme giggled, hugging Anakin back. “So we need one boy, and one girl.” Anakin stated, smiling at
Padme. “Yes.” She said. “I always liked the name Luke for a boy…” she said quietly. “Luke…..” Anakin
repeated. “Luke Skywalker…….its’ got a very nice ring to it!” he said, kissing Padme softly on the cheek. She
laughed. “Yes, it does. What about a girl?” She looked to Anakin. After a moment of thought, he said, “How
about….Leia. Leia Skywalker.” Padme’s face brightened. “That’s a beautiful name! Where’d you get it Ani?”
Anakin smiled and said coyly, “Oh you know, I pick things up everywhere.” Padme laughed and pulled Anakin
down to kiss her. “I love you,” she said, as she wrapped her arms around his neck. “I know,” Anakin
murmured, enveloping his wife in a hug.

(return to present time) 24 hours later……

“BORED!!!!!” Fallon cried, while sitting in her quarters trying in vain to finish her math. “BORED BORED
BORED!!!!!!” Marilee, Fallon’s sister and Jedi master came in to see what she was screaming about. “For
goodness sakes Fallon, do you HAVE TO YELL?!?” Fallon rolled her eyes at her sister and said, “I cannot sit
here and stare at this math for even a MINUTE more!!!! I’m leaving!” Marilee groaned. Fallon needed to leave
the Temple at least once a day in order to keep some sanity. “Take a friend,” Marilee said in annoyance. This
was routine now. Fallon threw a fit over math and then needed to get a change of scenery. It usually meant
going with one of her friends or sisters to run errands. “Get some blue milk when you’re out!” Marilee called
after Fallon, who was already out the door. Marilee shook her head and chuckled, sitting down at the Holo-
computer.

Fallon trudged down the hall to her friend Tara Jaywar’s quarters one more time. She had tried everyone. She
tried Amaranthine, but she was backed up with laundry, she tried to talk to Cerasi, but she was going to visit
Padme with Anakin, and Treema was busy practicing her lightsaber skills. Ahsoka was on library duty, Lareen
was with Captain Rex, and Kathleen was out on a mission. Amana was studying in the library, and Leann was
doing some paperwork from her recent mission. Technically she already tried Tara, but her master said she’d
be back soon, so Fallon decided to go back and hang out with her for a little bit. After being greeted by a very
excited and eager to get out Tara, Fallon explained her need to leave the temple and get some fresh air. Tara
nodded and told her master that she needed to take Ariadnae for a walk. While wolf-walking, the girls got to
spend some well-deserved time to themselves. Fallon and Tara had fun in the park, getting to play on the
playground like younglings (even though they were probably too old for it) and ran around with Ariadnae the
wolf. Soon, the sun began to go down, and the girls knew they would be in trouble if they didn’t get back to
the Jedi Temple soon. Together, the girls walked quickly to the Temple, where they found it was already late,
and the doors were locked. Tara looked at Fallon in worry, and the girls tried banging and shaking the door,
unlocking it with the Force, and calling their masters, but to no avail. “Where is my sister?!?” Fallon muttered
trying Marilee’s comm one more time. “Master Kenobi should be back by now! He was only out for a little
while going grocery shopping!” Tara cried, frantically trying once again to reach her master on the comm unit
as well. Finally, the girls resorted to running around the temple, looking for a cracked window, broken
window, easily broken window, or someone who could unlock the door for them. While running around, the
girls accidentally nearly ran into George, the Temple gardener. “Sorry George!” they both said, before leaving
the strange man to his Nabooian Roses.

Meanwhile…….in Treema’s Quarters……..

“I wonder if Fallon and Tara are back yet..” Treema said curiously, deciding to get up and find out. “Oh wait!”
she said to no one in particular, “Curfew! I could get detention for going out after curfew!” Still speaking to
herself, she said, “But if I don’t, something could’ve happened to them!” It never occurred to Treema to try
and CALL her friends on the comm, so she quickly ran out of the room and made her way to Fallon’s quarters.
She looked in the window and saw Fallon’s older sister talking on her comm and giggling, “Probably with her
boyfriend.” Treema thought. “I’ll try Tara’s place!” she said aloud, probably too loud, for across the temple,
Master Mace Window…..er…Windu heard her with his Super Force Hearing. “Curfew breaker….detention
magnet!” he said triumphantly, and ran from his quarters.

Meanwhile……outside the Temple……

“Did you try your sisters?” Tara asked Fallon, “Yes.” She said, “But no one answered. Treema’s went right to
voicemail, and Amaranthine never keeps hers on.” The girls grew quite tired of walking around and around,
so they sat down on a little stone bench. Tara popped up. “I know!” she cried, “I have a pan!” Fallon raised an
eyebrow skeptically, and said, “A frying pan?” Tara nodded and without thinking anything through, she ran up
to the closest window, Anakin and Ahsoka’s quarters and smashed her frying pan into the window.
Immediately, sirens and “Intruder Alert” bells and alarms went off. Tara put her hands over her ears, as did
Fallon, and Fallon cried over the noise, “WAY TO GO QUEEN OF THE FRYING PANS!!!!!!!” Tara smiled
sheepishly, and put her pan back on her belt. The Temple immediately went into “LockDown Mode” where the
doors were locked, windows locked, and the sirens warded off anyone who wanted to enter. Anakin and
Ahsoka could be heard from inside the broken into room, Anakin crying frantically and screaming, Ahsoka
trying to calm him. “Master! It’s just a broken window! Don’t worry, no one wants to kill you!” “I’M GONNA
DIE!!!!!!!!!” Anakin screeched, and Fallon and Tara nearly doubled over in laughter, the noise of the alarms
now getting annoying but adjusting to their eardrums.

With Treema………….

“Whoa! Where did all the loud noises come from???” Treema cried, as the intruder alarms went off inside the
Temple. She ran through the halls, running right into Mace Windu. “HAHA!!!!!!” he yelled. “I KNEW IT WAS
YOU!!!!!! YOU TROUBLEMAKER!!!!!!!!! DEETTTEEENNNTTIIIOOONN!!!!!!!!!!” Treema looked at him
confusedly. “WHAAT?!?” she screamed. “DETENTION!!!!! DETENTION!!!!!!! YOU GET DETENTION!!!!!!!!” He
yelled over the sirens. “Oh. Why couldn’t you just say so?” Treema asked, not at all phased by his
screams. “MY FRIENDS ARE LOST!!!” she yelled at him, grabbing Mace by the hand and dragging him to the
front door of the Temple. “GO FIND THEM!” she screamed over the still blaring sirens. “NO!” Mace said, “I
have to find the intruder!!” Treema gave Mace Windu her best ‘puppy dog eyes’ and begged Mace to find her
friends. “Fine.” He said eventually, “But you still have detention!” Treema smiled triumphantly. “Thanks Master
Window…..u…Master Windu.” She grinned. He raised an eyebrow and walked outside to find two Padawans,
namely Fallon Sunstar and Tara Jaywar. They were screaming at each other, trying to cover their ears from
the loud sirens and alarms, and pacing back and forth contemplating the situation they were now in. Mace
Windu stalked toward them, and Ariadnae the wolf stalked toward Mace Windu. Ariadnae growled and
threatened to pounce on Mace Windu, but Tara carefully held the wolf back. Mace glared angrily at the two
girls, who were surrounded by broken glass, and were still yelling at each other. The annoyed Jedi Master
pressed a button on his wrist watch and the beeping of the sirens abruptly stopped. Mace Windu’s complexion
turned near red. “You both have DETENTION!!!!!” he seethed. The girls nodded and looked at the ground in
shame. Anakin Skywalker, the hero with no fear, could be heard screaming and running around his quarters.
Master Windu yelled through the broken window, “Skywalker, it was a few Padawans, no one is trying to kill
you. Shut up and go to sleep.” The screaming stopped, was followed by a “Thanks Mace ole’ buddy ole’ pal!”
and was then followed by a ‘thud’ sound and snoring. Ahsoka sighed and flopped down on the couch. Mace
looked back at the two Padawans. “You two will have to pay to fix this window.” He said. “You both have
detention every day for the next two weeks for breaking curfew and for breaking this window. Now get
inside.” He growled. Ariadnae growled back, and followed obediently as Tara and Fallon trudged back into the
Temple. “We really need to work on our panic-handling skills.” Fallon commented as she said goodbye to Tara
for the night and went into her quarters.

In Fallon’s Quarters……..

“Did you have a good time?” Marilee asked Fallon as she flopped down on the couch. Fallon flashbacked to the
sirens, broken window and panicking, and replied simply, “Yup!” Marilee shrugged and went back to her
holozine. “The Temple went on lockdown when you were out.” She said. “Some Padawans were messing
around with a window and broke it.” Fallon’s eyes bulged. “D-Did you hear who it was?” she asked, worried
that her sister would ground her if she found out. “No. I’m guessing it was a bunch of boys.” Fallon sighed a
breath of relief and nodded. “Yeah. Probably.” She said. Marilee looked at her for a second, as if trying to
read Fallon’s thoughts with the Force. Fallon smiled and blocked her thoughts to the best of her ability. Marilee
shrugged again and went back to her holozine once again. “I’m beat,” Fallon said, “I think I’ll go take a sani-
stream and then go to bed.” “Fine by me,” Marilee said without looking up from her holozine. “Make sure you
don’t get water all over the ‘fresher floor like last night.” Fallon nodded and left the room.

The End! (Of Chapter 2…..)

That was pretty long! I hope y'all liked it!! Let me know what you thought! I think this chapter was funnier
than the last chapter. Razz I had tons of fun writing it!!!!! Smile I'll start on chapter 3 soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life Of A Jedi....   A Day In The Life Of A Jedi.... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:47 pm

Gosh, sorry this is so hard to read y'all. I tried to edit it, but it's no use. Razz I still hope y'all will read it and enjoy it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life Of A Jedi....   A Day In The Life Of A Jedi.... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:56 pm

That was absoultly hilarious and amazing! I want to go to detention now! Lol!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life Of A Jedi....   A Day In The Life Of A Jedi.... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:23 pm

LOL!! Thanks Rex'sgirl!!!! Very Happy I'm glad you liked it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life Of A Jedi....   A Day In The Life Of A Jedi.... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:01 pm

Your welcome! I really did we certainly are bad girls aren't we?! Well in Mace's eyes we are! Lol!
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life Of A Jedi....   A Day In The Life Of A Jedi.... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:11 pm

I loved chapter 2! Specially when Tara's wolf growled at Master Windu! Detention sounds awesome!!! Very Happy Awesome job, keep up the good work! Smile

Very Happy Oh, I have 3 wolves now. Smile My new one looks like this: A Day In The Life Of A Jedi.... 24011111302388129816979
His name is Dakota. Smile

(He's my favorite wolf at the zoo. Smile)
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life Of A Jedi....   A Day In The Life Of A Jedi.... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:16 pm

Awesome! Very Happy Thanks Rachel!!!! Very Happy I'm glad y'all like it! XDD
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life Of A Jedi....   A Day In The Life Of A Jedi.... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:32 pm

Aww he is cute and beautiful Rachel! Wolves are so pretty!
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life Of A Jedi....   A Day In The Life Of A Jedi.... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:38 pm

Thanks! They really are, and graceful too! Smile

Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life Of A Jedi....   A Day In The Life Of A Jedi.... Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:39 pm

Your welcome! They totally are!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day In The Life Of A Jedi....   A Day In The Life Of A Jedi.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day In The Life Of A Jedi....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next