Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!

Go down 
+5
allishmalli
Jedi~Chick
JediKnightGirl
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Rex'sgirl
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! Empty
PostSubject: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:41 pm

Ok since Too Much Free Time is coming to a close (but I promise a Too Much Free Time 2) I wanted to write my own story about what I did in the Temple! With help from my friends we enjoy our completly insane life at the Temple from the crazy librarian to the why are they even Jedi Masters! Maybe we will survive maybe we wont! Mwuhahahaha!!! Anyway enjoy the insanity! Wink
My Random and Crazy life at the Jedi Temple
Chapter 1
The Banana Mishap and the Necklace

"LLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRREEEEEEEENNNNNNNN!!!!!" I bolted upright on my bed hearing my name being screamed by my Master Shaak Ti. I grab my lightsaber plus my shoto and held them at the ready in my favorite grip Shien. "Master whats wrong," I asked with worry in my voice. All of sudden my eyebrow rose in wonder what I saw amazed me. My Master was on top of a chair looking on the floor with fright in her eyes. "Master what is it," I ask. "There is a mouse!" Shaak screams. "What in the galaxy is a mouse," I ask wondering if my master just made it up. "That!" she points to a little brown object on the floor trembling. "You woke me up because of that little creature," I say in amazement clipping my lightsabers onto my chocolate colored utility belt. I pick up the little mouse and give him a peice of cheese. Sorry little guy I have to let you outside I already have three pets and a guy to take care of (guess who? Lol!). I peek out the door way to see if the Meanie Stick in the Mud Mace Windu is around. "Coast is clear," I tell the little mouse. He looks up at me with wide eyes and I feel no regrets to save him. I let Steve out (yes I named the mouse Steve.) and go join my friends Ahsoka, Cerasi, Tara, Kathleen, Fallon, and Amaranthine for breakfast. "Hey Lareen," everyone shouts. "Jinx you owe me a soda," they all shout. "You guys need time away from eachother," I laugh. "Sure we dont! Join us for some breakfast," Tara yells. "Ok ok! Be right there," I yell back.
I went throught the line with all the other padawans. I decided to get some scrambled eggs, toast and some jawa juice. I sat down with my friends wondering what they had been up to this morning. " Hi gals! You will never guess what happened to me this morning," I told them. "What," Fallon asked. "Well I was just sleeping and Master Ti screamed my name at the top of her lungs. Turns out she saw a mouse and was having a heart attack about it. So I named him Steve and let him outside." I finished. "Wow! Why did you name it Steve," Cerasi asked. "I dont know he looked like a Steve, " I said with a laugh. Then we all started laughing. All of a sudden we hear a scream. "MY BANANAS!!!!!! COME BACK YOU!!!!!" It was Obi-Wan and by the sound of it someone or something had stole his precious bananas. I see a flash of blue and purple and the thought that crossed my mind was "Oh no!" It was Puffy!!! "Guys Puffy is running loose and she has stolen Obi-Wan's bananas!! If Mace hears Obi-Wan howling like a wounded Gundark Im in deep poodoo!!" "Ok we will help," they agree.
We chased Puffy all around the temple. Finally I told her to drop the bananas and she actually listened this time. "Sorry Obi-Wan please dont tell Mace what happened please," I asked with my puppy eyes. My friends joined in the begging and puppy dog eyes. "Ok I wont. But dont let it happen again," Obi-Wan tells me with a stern glare. "Ok Obi-Wan! Thanks," I said. "Come on my wonderful bananas. Daddy will get you all clean and eat you." I could hear tiny yays coming from the bananas. "This place worries me at times," I exclaim. "Same here," Kathleen said. We all laughed while we walked towards our quaters. "Rex!!!! How did Puffy get out?" "Im sorry Lareen," he said. I knew he didnt really mean to let her out and he was very sorry. "Its ok Rex I know it was a accident. I will just have to get her a cage for when Im gone," I tell him while giving him a hug.
I decided that day I really wanted to get something nice from my home planet Alderaan to go with my robes. My friends wanted to come with me to help pick out something nice. We went to the Courascant market we decided not to wear our robes because we didnt want to attract to much attention. I walked around the booth searching for the perfect thing to suit me. "Lareen!! Look what we found," Amaranthine holds up a necklace made of a rare stone from my planet. It was beautiful it was green and turquiose gem on a black silk string. "Oh guys I love it!," I run to them and hug them. "Lareen your squishing us," they scream while giggling uncontrollably.
When we walked through the enterance the Temple was in caos!! "WHAT THE FORCE," my friends and I exclaim. Yoda was running around with his favorite fly swats smacking everybody. "Dont you dare Yoda," Fallon screams. Ahsoka was running down the hall she drank to much coffee and was going on a lotion rampage squirting the lotion on the walls. "Quick to my quarters," I scream. We ran faster than I ever saw us run. "Rex where are you?" I yell worried that he lost his sanity to. "Im here," he yells. "What in the world happend," Cerasi cries. "I dont know it all started with General Windu running down the halls saying we were to sand," Rex explains, "Sand?!" we shout. "Oh wait it was sane! He said we were to sane," Rex corrected himself. "That doesnt sound like Mace," Kathleen points out. "I agree. Somethings not right here," I yell, "This place is never sane!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:31 am

I love it! It was sooooo funny! Thanks for putting me in it! Very Happy I think my favorite part was when we came back into the temple and everyone was insane! LOL! Awesome job, I'm so excited for the next chapter! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:02 am

Your welcome! Im so happy that you like it so far! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:31 pm

Oh that was great! Thanks for putting me in it! You're the best! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://adreamersgalaxy.blogspot.com/
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:17 pm

Your welcome! I need my friends/sisters in it to! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:18 pm

Very Happy That was awesome!!!!! Smile As soon as my laptop is up and running again (it's being weird right now) I'll post the SWLife story!!!! Very Happy Thank you for putting me in there Rex'sgirl!!! I loved it! I laughed so hard too!!!! Very Happy

P.S. I can't wait for Too Much Free Time 2!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:52 pm

Thanks Jedi~Chick! No problem I want y'all in it! I cannott wait to read it!!
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:37 pm

I like it! I like the fact that you put people's fanfic characters in it and made them your friends (though you forgot a very important someone). Keep writing!
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:50 pm

Sorry Allishmalli! What is your characters name? Im very sorry!
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:40 pm

You put me in it! I'm so touched!!!!!!! Very Happy:D:D:D:D:Very Happy I love this story! I love when Yoda runs around smacking people with a fly swatter. Where did you get the name Lareen? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:52 pm

Thanks! Its one of my characters on CWA!!
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:03 am

Leann Talianna
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:36 pm

LOL that was so hilarious!!! My favorite part was "This place worries me at times" lol! Thanks for putting me in it! This story just made my day!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:06 pm

Ok Allishmalli I will put you in the second chapter I promise! Thank you Satine!! Im happy you enjoyed my story!
Back to top Go down
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:12 pm

Hey Rex'sgirl, is it ok if I write a story similar to this? I don't wanna steal your idea or anything.
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:50 pm

JediKnightGrl wrote:
Hey Rex'sgirl, is it ok if I write a story similar to this? I don't wanna steal your idea or anything.
Yeah go ahead I don't mind! You wont steal anything if you want use any of my ideas go ahead!
Back to top Go down
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:55 pm

Thanks! Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:10 pm

Your welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:20 pm

Ok I just finished chapter 2 and I think its very good it I even laughed! I hardly ever laugh at stuff I write ever! Hope yall enjoy it and find it funny!
Chapter 2
Mystery Sovling and Insanity Solving

"WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?," Kathleen cries. "Well I think we need to get geared up then we need to find Leann and Treema! Hopefully they are still sane to." I suggest. "I think that would be best," Tara agrees. "Well what are we waiting for? Lets get geared up," Fallon cries. We all change back into our tunics and grab our lightsabers. Also we grab frying pans for extra protection. "Hopefully this will end without us having to use the frying pans," Cerasi hopes. "Same here," Amaranthine agrees. "Rex we need you to stay here and keep the base and pets safe for us please," I tell him. "Will do you girls can count on me," Rex tells us with pride. "Thank you Rex," we shout together. We peek out the door with our lightsabers ready. We still see the Temple in caos so we just run to Leann's quarters. "Leann!!!," Cerasi cries out. "Im in here," Leann answers, "Im getting ready!" "Would you mind to help us," I ask. "I knew you girls would ask me so I started to get ready! I even decided to use a frying pan to!" "So did we," Tara laughs. "It was Tara's idea," Fallon exclaimed. We all start laughing. "You know what they say 'great minds think alike'," I laugh.
We step into the hall where Yoda comes flying down the hall waving his flyswat like it was a lightsaber. "Eeeeekkkkkkkk!!! WATCH OUT," I scream while we all run back into the room and shut the door. Yoda runs by so we jump out of the room and chase Yoda. "Stop Yoda," Kathleen shouts. "Stop I must not! Tons of big flys that need swatting there are!," Yoda cries out. "We arent flys," Kathleen insists. Tara sneaks up behind Yoda and CLONG she smacks him with the frying pan. "That was easy," I tell Tara while I take a durasteel rope out of my utility belt. With Yoda tied to a pillar we go to find Treema so we can figure out whats wrong with Mace. We go to Treema's quaters. "Treema," I shout. "In here," she calls back. "We need your help," Amaranthine tells her. "Of course I will help," Treema says. "We need to figure out what is wrong with Mace. He told everyone that they were to sane now everyone is acting like complete sycopaths!," I yell. Treema gears up she also clips a frying pan onto her belt. "Its very helpful! I disarmed Yoda with it now he is tied to a pillar," Tara tells Treema. We were all set so we set out on our dangerous mission to find out what is wrong with Mace.
Tip toeing down the hall we made it to Mace's quarters after being chased by Kit Fisto vaccuming like it was no tomorrow! Which if we failed there would probably be no tomorrow! "Who wants to open it," Fallon asked. "I will," Treema says. Treema opens the door inch by inch until finally the door is opened all the way. What we see makes our mouths drop... THERE WAS TWO MACES!!!!! "What in the galaxy," we all exclaim. "Ah I knew it was a matter of time before some mettlers came along," the concious Mace says. "Who are you?," I yell at the fake Mace. "That is no concern to you," the fake Mace yells. CLANG!!! CLONG!!!BANG!!! The imposter falls unconcious. I see Amaranthine, Treema, and Leann standing where the perp use to be. "Wow you were right Tara these things really do work," Leann and Treema exclaim. I help all the girls pick up the impostor and put Cerasi's stun cuffs on him. Turns out the imposter was a changling! "You really messed up underestimating us girls," Fallon tells the changling. Kathleen makes sure he doesnt get away by sticking the frying pan on his back. The clone troopers take him away and puts him in prison. "Now all we have to do is take care of the rest of the insanity," I tell my friends.
We start on the difficult test of helping everyone back to there normal state of insanity. Ahsoka we gave vegetables she settled down right then and there, Kit we unplugged his vaccum and sent him to his quarters grounded, and Yoda finally came to so we just left him tied to the piller to think about what he had done. "Are you sure we should keep him tied to the pillar," Kathleen asks. "Yeah he will be fine for a little while! And something tells me he needs it," Amaranthine explains. "Ok," says Kathleen. "Well I guess everyone calmed and settled down when they saw Mace walking around acting like his old self," Cerasi guesses. "Yeah I think so to," agrees Fallon. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHH HERE HE COMES," I scream. We hide behind the pillers. "LEAVE ME HERE YOU CANNOT!!! MUTINY THIS IS!!! UNTIE ME YOU WILL!!!!!," Yoda screams as loud as he can. "I know you girls are behind the pillars go to your quarters!!! You are grounded until further notice!," Mace screams. "Why?," we ask in amazment. "Because you left Yoda tied to the pillar now he sounds like a wounded Bantha in a hail storm." Mace screams at us so loud we cringe. "WOUNDED BANTHA I AM NOT! MUTINY THIS IS!! DEMAND MY LAWLER I DO!!!!!!!!," Yoda screams even louder than ever thought possible. "BE QUITE YODA OR I WILL LEAVE YOU TIED TO THE POLE!," Mace yells even louder. "POLE THIS IS NOT PILLAR IT IS!!! IF INSULT ME YOU MUST DO IT RIGHT IT MUST BE!!!!," Yoda screams back. While Mace screams at Yoda we sneak back to my quarters to check on Rex and all of our pets. "Oh thank you Rex you where more help than you know," I tell Rex while giving him a hug and his favorite cookie. "Thank you Rex," Fallon tells Rex while she takes her pets and heads back to her quarters. Everyone thanks Rex and takes there pets back. All my friends return to their quarters for much needed rest. Tomorrow we are going to watch a holomovie against Mace's grounded orders of course. But we are friends and we deserve to hang out.
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:16 pm

That was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it!!!!!!!! I can't wait for Chapter 3!!!!!!!!!! Smile Amazing! I literally LOLed. Wink XDDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:25 pm

Oh my gosh I LOVED it! I laughed a ton! Just call me Queen of the Frying Pans! queen X'D
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:45 pm

Aw Im glad yall liked it! I love writing about our Temple adventures! Hope you dont mind me using the frying pan idea JediKnightGrl!
Back to top Go down
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:20 pm

Of course not! As long as you don't mind me calling myself Queen of the Frying Pans! Wink
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:32 pm

I'm really loving this story! Poor Yoda, we were so mean to him. Oh well, I'm sure he'll be ok after eating a few corndogs.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:40 pm

Thanks for lettting me use it JediKnightGrl! Yes you are the queen of the frying pans!
Thank you Satine!! Yeah but we had to use aggressive negotiations! Lol! I heard that he went straight to his corndog vault! Lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next