Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!

Go down 
+5
allishmalli
Jedi~Chick
JediKnightGirl
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Rex'sgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:18 am

Rex'sgirl wrote:
Yeah but we had to use aggressive negotiations! Lol! I heard that he went straight to his corndog vault! Lol!

lol! He was having a nervous break down, cuddling his corn dogs says "My precious..." loveyoda LOL, at least...that's what I heard... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://adreamersgalaxy.blogspot.com/
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:45 am

Lol! I bet he was!! Yoda is very strange!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:33 pm

AHHHHHHH! I got to whack "evil" Mace with a frying pan!!! Razz Razz

-Leia <3
Back to top Go down
https://thelakehouse.forumotion.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:57 pm

Lol! Yes you did! Yay Treema!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:41 pm

Ok I finally got chapter 3 done! I hope yall enjoy!
My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple
Chapter 3
Pet Playdate and A Trip to the Library.

One sunny afternoon in The Jedi Temple on Courascant Cerasi, Fallon, and Anakin walked down the halls with huge duffel bags on their shoulders while Anakin carried two perches with toys strapped to them. "If we dont hurry Mace could find us," Fallon told Cerasi and Anakin with a worried expression on her face. "Dont worry we will make it Fallon," Anakin said with a smile. "Big bro is right we will get there safe and uncaught," Cerasi laughs. "Your right," Fallon agrees while giggling. They came upon Tara's quarters and knocked. "I'll get it," I yell, "Cerasi! Fallon! Anakin!" "Hi Lareen," all three of them say. "Hi come on in," I answer. Kathleen was upside down on the couch, Amaranthine was laying on the floor playing with Perpetua, and Leann was playing with Sunnie. Rex was sitting on the couch playing a video game. "Tara (who is in the kitchen) everyone is here," Leann yells. All the pets either were playing with eachother or sleeping. "I got the snacks ready," Tara yells. "Yay!!!" Rex screams. "Rex your always hungry I should know," I laugh. "So is Anakin!" Fallon and Cerasi exclaim. "Hey I am not," Anakin disagrees. We all laugh even Anakin and Rex join in. "Aw look at Fallon," Cerasi yells. Fallon the Monkey Lizard crawled up on Amaranthine's shoulder and was trying to steal the pear she was eating. "Hey this one is mine! But you can have this peice," Amarathine laughs while giving Fallon what she wanted. "Your going to spoil her," Cerasi laughs. "No one is more spolied than Mace though," I say with a giggle. "Yeah," Everyone agrees. "I heard that!!," Mace screams from behind the door. "EEEKKKK!!!" Tara screams while trying to stuff Beta in the cabinet. Rex and Anakin lock the door and hold it closed while we hide the toys and pets.
We get all the pets hide and Anakin unlocks the door. Rex and Anakin dash to the couch and pick up a magazine to look at. "What is going on in here!?" Mace screams at us. "Studying," Kathleen answers him indifferently while flipping through her algebra book. "Yeah we have been studying for hours," I tell him. "Well why is there snacks all over the floor," Mace asks with a glare. "Sorry General I got hungry and the girls made me something to eat," Rex explains. "Well eat cleaner," Mace screams. "Will do General." It was hard for all us girls to sit and be quite when Mace starts being mean to the guys. "Mace dont you have to yell at Yoda or something," I ask hoping that he will leave. All of a sudden Yoda pops out of the air vent. "No already yelled at me he has," Yoda says while searching through the dust. "Uh Yoda what are you looking for?" Amaranthine arches her eyebrow. "Lost my favorite flyswat I have," Yoda says starting to sniffle. "Well good luck with that Yoda," I tell him. Yoda pops the vent back in place and Mace resumes giving us the evil eye. "You pass my accusations now but I will be the pickle man someday," Mace tells us while slipping into the shadows but he trips over a rock and rolls the rest of the way. "Uh that was... I dont know what that was! Im struck speechless," I tell my friends. "Thats a first," Fallon laughs. "H-E-Y!!!," I say between giggles.
"I AM SO BORED," Tara yells while hanging upside down on a bar on the ceiling that we set up. "How about we go to the library," Kathleen suggests. "Your a genious Kathleen," I jump up and down with excitment. "Wait dont you remember that we are banished from the library for a month," Amaranthine asks. "Well that month is up today! We can go," I exclaim. We all get the pets set up and make sure Rex and Anakin are ready to go. "I have to go get my library card," Leann says. "Ok we will stop by there," Anakin tells her with a grin on his face. We stop in front of Leann's quarters and she runs in to get her library card. "Where is that library card?" Leann mutters. She shuffles through some drawings and some of her Star Wars Universe books. "Hah found you," Leann cried in triumph. Leann exited her quarters. "Ok now we can go." Leann said. We all walked down the hall trying to act good and innocent so Mace would throw a hissy fit because we are always in trouble when he sees us walking down the hall talking.
We got to the library in five minutes. "It always seems like eternity getting here," says Amaranthine. "Thats because you get so excited," I say with a laugh. "Dont worry we all get excited for books," Leann tells her. Jocasta is sitting at her desk she is such a tattle tale when we go to the library. If we do just one thing she tells Mace on us! "I want to go look at the weapon manuals," Rex tells me. "Im going with Rex girls," I tell my friends. "OK just stay out of trouble you two," Fallon winks at us while stifling her giggles. "When are we not good? Isnt that right Rex?" "Oh we are good all the time," Rex laughs. "Yeah keep telling yourselves that," Tara says. Me and Rex walk off to go look at the manuels, Fallon, Cerasi, Anakin, and Kathleen go off to the adventure section, and Amaranthine and Leann go off to the Mystery section. We meet back at the check out counter with a stack of books. "Well it looks like we have enough books for a army," I laugh at the site. "Oh I will invite my brothers," Rex pratically squeals. "Wait I didnt mean it literaly!," I yell. "Oh be more specific next time," Rex pouts. "Im sorry Rex," I tell him. "Oh no its the pull your hair out group again! I thought I banished you," Jocusta tells us with a scoul on her face. "You banished us for a month! But it just so happens that it ended today," Leann tells her matter-of-factly. "Hmph I will get you girls and your little pets to! Mwuahahahaha," Jocuast says in her best evil voice. "Did she just call us pets," Anakin asks Rex. Rex just shruggs. "We know differently," Rex tells Anakin. We check out our books and run out of the library. "That woman has serious problems," Tara tells us. "You got that right," Cerasi agrees, "Well I guess me and big bro Anakin are going to go read." "Ok have fun," we tell Anakin and Cerasi. Me and Rex say goodbye to everyone else and head back to our quarters to read our new books and just enjoy a nice and quite evening.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:50 pm

Hehehe that was fantastic! I especially loved the line "its the pull your hair out group again"
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:51 pm

Lol! Thanks Satine I just now finished the chapter!
Back to top Go down
Winter Celchu27

Winter Celchu27

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:18 am

XD LOL I love this story!
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:06 am

Thanks Winter that means alot to me!
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:58 pm

Oh. My. Gosh. I had just recently lost and found my library card! That is so cool! Yet creepy.
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:46 pm

That is totally creepy yet AWESOME!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:48 pm

Yay!!! I got another chapter done!!!! Razz Hope yall enjoy!
My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple.
Chapter 4
Slumber Party!!

I walk around my and Rex's quarters making sure the floor is cleaned and their is enough room around the holo for all my friends sleeping bags. I have spent all day cleaning to make sure that when my friends that everything is clean and comfortable for them. I walk towards the kitchen to check the brownies in the oven. I spent half the afternoon cooking and keeping Rex away from the food. "Rex you can have some later," I snap at him.

"But why Lareen? Im really hungry. Look Im wasting away," Rex tries to change my mind.

"Yeah your wasting away the guy who eats about five meals a day! Where do you put it all," I ask.

"Sooooooomewhere," he smirks at me.

"Fine here," I roll my eyes and hand him a slice of pizza and a sandwhich.

"Thanks Lareen," he says giving me a hug while trying to keep his food from my two new wolves; Meeka and Rocki.

I have Rex take me to the holomovie gallery to rent some movies. I decided on renting SW 1-6, and Tangled. Then Rex took me to Star-Mart. "Rex I will be right back. Do you need anything?"

"I need a whole pizza to myself," he says with that mischevious glint in his eyes.

"Ok I will get you a whole pizza to yourself," I giggle.

I walk into the store and saw all the aisles filled with different food, candies, and anything you can possibly think of. I walked down some random aisles when a certain something caught my eye. It was a Rex action figure. "What in the galaxy," I yell getting a few weird stares from some people in the aisle with me. I pick up the Rex figure and see a Obi-Wan figure right behind it. I decide right then and there to buy alot of these figures and give them to my friends.
"Oh they are going to love these," I snicker with my armes full of figures plus some figures in front of my face that Im levitating.

I come to the register still getting weird stares from people. "What!! Im a jedi get use to it," I snip at them. The cashier rings me up quick and Im out of the store in a matter of minutes.

"Whoa you going to feed a army Lareen," Rex chuckles.

"For your information mister some of these are action figures," I smirk at him, "Oh and there is a special figure to." I pull out the Rex figure and hand it to him.

"Wow! Its meeeeeeeeee," Rex shouts giddy over at what I handed him, "Did you get my pizza?"

"Yes," I tell him rolling my eyes.

We arrive back at the Temple, Rex helps me carry in the stuff. I bake Rex's pizza while I waited I decided to gift wrap the action figures for my friends. Of course I kept one of the Rex ones for me and a Shaak Ti one. For Kathleen I packed a Satine and new outfit Obi-Wan for her, for Fallon a CW original Anakin and Ahsoka, for Cerasi a CW new Anakin and CW Luminara, for Tara CW original Obi-Wan and CW new outfit Ahsoka, for Amaranthine Barriss Offee and Echo, for Leann Prequel Anakin and Rex, and for Treema Leia and Commander Cody . After I was finished with my friend's gifts the timer went off.
Once I take Rex's pizza out of the oven he is looking over my shoulder. "Rex you will have to bunk with your brothers or Anakin tonight," I tell him knowing that he wont want to leave.

"But I want to stay here. Who else will keep you girls safe," he asks.

"Excuse me but we can take care of ourselves," I smile while patting my lightsabers. After all that was said Rex goes to sit on the couch and I go over my check-list. "Ok pizza... check... drinks.... check... every possible sweet thing that can rotten our teeth out...check."

I hear the doorbell ring. I fly towards it and open the door to see my friend Leann and Kathleen with sleeping bags under their arms. "Hi Leann and Kathleen! Let me help you with your bags," I greet my friends while taking a bag from each of them. "Thanks Lareen," Leann tells me while she sits her sleeping bag on the floor.

"Thanks Lareen. Wow you really have been busy," Kathleen grins.

"Yes I have but nothing to good for my sisters," I laugh, "Ok if you ever get thirsty or hungry I have lots of snacks and drinks."

"Thanks Lareen," Kathleen and Leann say in unsion.

I wait a few more minutes till I hear a knock and the doorbell ring. I run to the door. I can sense the rest of my friends on the other side. I open the door and bow to my friends. "This way madames. Your floor awaits," I giggle.

"Thanks Lareen," they laugh.

"Wow I feel like royalty," Tara smiles.

"Yeah me to! Well where is my silver platter of pizza," Cerasi winks at Tara.

"Dont get to comfortable girls. We have to get Rex out some how. Is anyone good at mind tricks," I ask.

"Oh oh I am I am," Cerasi jumps up and down.

"Ok Cerasi have at him," I laugh.

Cerasi walks up to Rex. "Hi Rex," she waves.

"Hello Cerasi," Rex takes a bite of pizza.

"You want to take your pizza and bunk with Anakin Skywalker tonight," Cerasi waves her hand.

"I want to take my pizza and bunk with Anakin Skywalker tonight," Rex repeats and walks out of the door like a zombie and taking his pizza with him.

"Yeah alright Cerasi," I tell her giving her a high five.

We put our sleeping bags and put them around the holo. I run to the kitchen and grab chips, dip, cookies, sandwhiches, soda and the action figures I found. Meeka and Rocki are laying on the couch since we have taken up the floor. "Ok before we start watching a movie I want to give yall these," I grin.

My friends rip off the paper and find their action figures.

"Oh its Ani," Cerasi screams

"Thanks you so much Lareen," the girls say in unsion. Then we gather around the holo with our snacks.

"What do yall want to watch first," I ask my friends.

"Um what did you get," Fallon asks.

"I rented Star Wars 1-6 and Tangled."

"Oh I want Tangled," Fallon and Tara squeals.

"Ok that is two for Tangled. Anybody else want to vote for Tangled?"
Once everyone voted their was 5 votes for Tangled and 3 for Star Wars.

"Ok Tangled it is," I pop the holo into the holo ray player, "Ok do we want in English or Spanish."

"English," seven of my friends shout.

"Spanish," someone giggles.

"Ok Someone might be able to understand Spanish but alot of us dont," I laugh.

Once the movie was over we ate more of the snacks, talked, and decided to braid eachother's hair. "Oh I want to braid Cerasi's," Fallon called.

"Yay! Hhhhmmmm I want to do Kathleen's! Is that ok with you," Cerasi asks Kathleen.

"Sure," Kathleen grins.

Once everyone was sat down in a line braiding eachothers hair. Leann started to giggle alot. "What's so funny," Amaranthine asks.

"We look like a braiding train," Leann starts laughing uncontrollably.

Soon before we know it we are all laughing until our sides hurt. "Ok... I.... cant... breathe," I gasp between breaths.

"Me either," Treema starts to calm down.

We did everything we could think of that night. We even almost got caught with Mace Windu for breaking the noise orderance. "Well I guess Im going to hit the hay its 3 am," Fallon yawns.

"I think Im ready to," I say fighting a yawn. We set up our sleeping bags and pillows. Snuggling down into the sleeping bags we say goodnight to eachother. Even my pets curled beside everyone.

"Goodnight sisters. Im going to make chocolate chip pancakes in the morning," I stifle a yawn.

"Goodnight," every says as they yawn.

Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:18 pm

Yay!!!!!! Our slumber party sounds like SO much fun!!! Very Happy Thanks for the Satine and Obi-Wan action figures. *hugs* How did you know to get those for me? Laughing

I literally LOLed at Cerasi's mind trick on Rex lol!
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:20 pm

I could sense that those would be the ones you would like! Your welcome! *hugs* I wish I could give y'all the action figures for real! I had to include Rex getting made to go somewhere else! Lol!
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:18 am

That was so funny, great job! I'm going to have to tell my sister how good I am at mind tricks now! Very Happy Thanks for the action figures! Smile You knew exactly what I wanted! Very Happy Your wolfies are so cute, and lucky, they got the couch! LOL! Smile Great job, this is one of the best yet! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:14 am

Yay!! I gots da Leia action figure! XD

-Leia <3
Back to top Go down
https://thelakehouse.forumotion.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:25 am

Thanks Rachel and Leia! Lol! Yeah you will have to give me some pointers! Nothing to good for my sistersa
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:47 pm

Yay I just finished chapter 5!!! Its nine pages long in a notebook but I can't wait for a computer so I am going to post this from my phone!! Hope y'all like!! Plus in my opinion this is the best chapter yet!!!
My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple
Chapter 5
Surprise Birthday Party for Ahsoka
"Ssssshhhh," Treema puts a finger to her lips while she and Fallon sneak by Ahsoka and Anakin's shared quarters. Today is Ahsoka Tano's birthday which explains why Treema and Fallon are up early. Lareen, her friends, Anakin, and Rex have been planning a surprise party for the Trogruta padawan. After they got passed the birthday girl's quarters they made a beeline for Leann's quarters. Knocking as quietly as Fallon could.
Leann answered the door quickly, "Hey come on in." Fallon and Treema walked in to see Kathleen, Cerasi, and Amaranthine working on most of the decorations and wrapping presents.
"Hey where is Tara and Lareen," Fallon asks searching for her missing friends.
"They are in the Temple kitchen making the cake and food," Amaranthine answered while trying to get a piece of tape out of her hair.
In the kitchen.........
"Ugh where is Obi-Wan with the eggs," Tara sighed in exasperation while stirring the mac&cheese.
"I don't know but Rex was supposed to be back an hour ago with the green icing and cake decorations," I wail stirring the cake batter.
"Ugh if you want something done right never send the guys," Tara moved to scramble what was left of the eggs for omlets.
"I sure hope the birthday brunch party goes well," I begin to worry. Then we hear a door slam and pounding feet. Suddenly Obi-Wan bursts in with more eggs for omlets.
"Obi-Wan its about time," Tara gives her master the I'm-Dissapointed-In-You glare.
"I'm sorry!! I was in a long line at the store and then I almost tripped over Rex in the hall," Obi-Wan throws his hands in the air in exasperation.
"Um what do you mean you almost tripped over Rex," I ask beginning to get very worried.
"Well he is passed out in the hall with a green mouth and muttering about icing, pickles, and a flower that you shake and salt comes out of it," Obi-Wan scratches his head.
"Oh no," Tara and I face palm. I run out of the kitchen to find a green mouthed Rex snoring in the Temple hall.
"Rex! You good for nothing clone! WAKE UP!!!" I shake Rex to no avail he keeps snoring away. "Oh that's it!! You leave me no choice," I get down on my knees. "HERE COMES THE TICKLE MONSTER!!!!!!" I start tickling Rex's ribs. He wakes up immediately.
" AAAAAAAAHHHHHH.......Lareen....sto...p......it!!!," Rex gasps out between his laughter.
Once I knew he was good and awake I stopped. "Rex what possessed you to eat the icing I sent you to get," I screamed.
"Wait a minute I didn't eat the cake icing," he puts up his hands like that would stop my rant. I started to calm myself anger isn't the jedi way.
Once I had my anger controlled I asked," Then why is your mouth green?"
"I bought extra for me," he hands me the icing I needed and the decorations.
I started to blush, "Rex I am soooo sorry I blamed you," I jump and grab his neck in a hug.
"Its ok Lareen," he says returning the hug.
"C'mon we have a brunch and cake to finish," I walk towards the kitchen.
Back in Leann's quarters......
"Uuuuuuurrrrrrgggggghhhhh," Kathleen screams out in frustration at the unraveled streamers. "Why does this have to happen today?"
"I don't know. Hey Amaranthine how is the presents coming along," Cerasi asks finishing her card.
"Fine! We almost have them done," Amaranthine answers. "Uh I think we are wearing more tape and wrapping paper than the presents combined." All the girls laugh while Treema, Leann, Amaranthine, and Fallon pull off he tape and wrapping paper.
"Ah ha," Kathleen yells in triumph. "Streamers are rolled up again!"
"Yay," he girls big five.
"Well we should get to the cafeteria and decorate," Treema says. The girls walk to the cafeteria to smell something delicious.
"Wow something smells good girls and guys," Fallon yells.
"Thanks," came the chorus from the kitchen.
"Ok Rex hand me the little candies," I hold my hand out and Rex puts the candies in my hand. "As Rex you got the candies shaped like Togrutas! They are perfect," I tell him while setting the candies on the cake.
"Thanks Tara and Obi-Wan! I couldn't have don't it without ya!" I give them each a hug.
"No problem Lareen it was fun," Tara tells me. We walk out to the cafeteria.
"Oh wow it looks amazing in here," Tara gaps at the decorations. The cafeteria was decorated with orange and green streamers, with green and orange table clothes, and assorted colored balloons. One table was piled with gifts from all of us.
"Now we just need to wait for the guests," Obi-Wan puts his present onto the table. We didn't have to wait long in a matter of minutes the guests started to arrive. The first guest was Barriss Offee.
"Barriss!!!!" We rush up to her and give her a hug.
"Hi gals," she laughs, "Where do I put my gift?"
"Right here," Leann shows her to the gift table. Next came Aayla Secura, Luminara Unduli, Plo Koon, Yoda, Adi Gallia, and Eeth Koth.
"Welcome! Gifts go here," Cerasi points to the table. Finally the rest of the guests arrived.
"Ok now all we need to do is contact Anakin with the code phrase," I tell my friends.
"I'll do it," Kathleen volunteers. Kathleen pulls out her comlink and keys in Anakin's frequency.
"Hi," Anakin answers.
"Hey Anakin we have you and Ahsoka's sandwhich done," Kathleen bites her lip to keep from laughing.
"Ok be there in a minute," Anakin hangs up. "C'mon Ahsoka!"
"I'm coming. Its my birthday and what do I get? A sandwich!!!" Ahsoka crosses her arms.
"At least its a special sandwhich," Anakin winks. Anakin and Ahsoka walk towards the cafeteria. Ahsoka grumbles all the way there.
"Here they come," I whisper. Ahsoka and Anakin walk in.
"Happy birhday Ahsoka," everyone screams. Ahsoka jumps back clearly surprised.
"Thank you, Ahsoka runs and squeezes us.
"Ahsoka......can't......breathe," we gasp.
"Oh sorry. My everything looks good," Ahsoka licks her lips eyeing he food. "Uh Rex why is your mouth green?" Everyone in the cafeteria laughs except Rex who blushes.
"He ate green icing," I say between giggles. After the party Ahsoka thanks everyone and takes her load of presents back to her and Anakin's quarters.
"Well I guess the only thing left is to clean," Treema frowns.
"Aaaawwww," the rest of us groans.
"Wait," Cerasi yells. "Thanks to my mechanic brother he has showed me how to build droids! I have made cleaning droids!" Cerasi removes a remote from her tunic belt pocket and flips a switch. About twenty droids come out of nowhere and start cleaning.
"I guess all we need to do is go back to our quarters and relax," Amaranthine says. We all head back to our quarters for some much deserved relaxation.
Whew that was long!! It took forever to type! Hope y'all like it!! Ps I just edited it sorry about all the mistakes but I think. I corrected them all!

Last edited by Rex'sgirl on Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:10 pm

Awww!!!!! That was GREAT!!!!!!! I laughed so hard! It was so good! Very Happy I love this story!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:17 pm

Aw thank you Jedi~Chick that means alot!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:05 pm

No problem! And for typing on your phone, you are TALENTED! XDD LOL! Great work my friend!
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:57 pm

Lol! Thanks Jedi~Chick! *hug* I couldn't wait to share it!!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:57 pm

That was awesome!!!! I love it! Wow, it must be hard typing out the whole thing on your phone! Jedi~Chick is right, you are talented!
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:58 pm

It was kind of hard but mmy sistas are worth it!! Im so glad you liked it Satine!
Back to top Go down
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:36 pm

I just now got caught up with all your stories! I'm sorry bout getting so behind! I love them all!

*SCREAMS AT TOP OF LUNGS!!!!* You made Obi-Wan my master! *SQUEAL* Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you! *Hugs*

Ok...*gains composer* I love your stories! You have a real talent! I was LOLing a lot XD Keep it up my friend, I can't wait for more! *squeal* Oops, sorry. Embarassed Wink
Back to top Go down
http://adreamersgalaxy.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!   My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Random and Crazy Life at the Jedi Temple!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next