Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Temple Life Adventures

Go down 
+3
Rex'sgirl
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
JediKnightGirl
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

My Temple Life Adventures  Empty
PostSubject: My Temple Life Adventures    My Temple Life Adventures  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:30 pm

Well, I did it. I decided to finally post my fan fiction. Reason Explained: http://adreamersgalaxy.blogspot.com/2011/04/letting-go.html
This first part is about my character, Tara Jaywar, and her friends, My friend's characters; and our pets have escaped! So here it is!

Chapter 1: The Great Pet Escape

I walked the hallowed halls of the temple. "Where is everyone?" I thought. Master Plo starts walking by.
"Hello Master Plo, where is everyone else?" I ask.
"I was wondering the same thing Tara, I can't seem to find anyone." he said.
"Well maybe they're all are on missions, or retreats?" I assume, very confused now.
"I suppose so." Plo says as he walks away. I headed to the lunch room. No one was there either.
"Well now what?" I asked the air, "I've checked the library, the war room, and now even the kitchen is empty!"
"Psssstt...." sounded something from behind the soda vending machine. "Psssssstt!!!" It said again. It was Cerasi hiding.
"Cerasi? What are you doing?"
"Hiding! Master Windu is looking for the owner of a wolf! I can't get to my quarters to see if they're mine!" she whispered.
"Oh no, what if it's my wolf?!" I begin to panic.
Fallon walks up to us with a confused look on her face. "Well I know the mystery meat is bad, but hiding from it?" she laughs.
Lareen walks up behind her, also confused.
"What are you doing?" Fallon asks.
"Hiding from Mace!" I exclaim, grabbing her arm to pull her behind the soda machine out of sight. Lareen just stares at us.
"You girls look ridiculous. Come out here and talk about it. No one's here!" she laughs.
"Oh, fine, if you want to ruin the fun." I respond sarcastically.
"We need to get to my quarters to see if my wolves have escaped or not." Cerasi explains.
We all start creeping around the temple to reach Cerasi's quarters. Amaranthine and Kathleen spot us.
"Come on, we need your help!" Fallon signals them. "With what?" Amaranthine asks after the door is shut.
"Master Windu is looking for the owner of a lost wolf. Help us see if Cerasi's wolves are here." I explain.
We all search under, ontop of, and around everything. "Maya! Shadow!" Cerasi yells. They weren't anywhere to be found.
"It's ok, we'll find them." I say. "Tara... you have a wolf too right?" Kathleen asks nervously. "Yeah," I cringe, "Why?"
"Because there are three wolves running down the hall with monkey lizards chasing them!" Amaranthine exclaims.
I peek out the hall, and sure enough, there they were: 3 monkey lizards, Puffy, Fallon, and Lilac; and 3 wolves, Maya, Shadow, and Ariadnae. We all run after them.
"They're heading in to the kitchen!" Lareen yells.
Shadow jumps onto the tables with Fallon. Puffy and Ariadnae climb into the cabinets. Lilac and Shadow are eating the grapes in the fruit bowl. "Now what!?" Cerasi exclaims. I try pulling Puffy out of the cabinet, but she wont move. All of a sudden, I see Mace standing in the door way with his arms crossed. "Oh no." I begin to panic. I hide under the counter, hoping he hasn't seen me.
"What is the meaning of this?" I hear him yell. "Uhh, we can explain!" Cerasi says. "It wasn't our fault!" Kathleen chimes in.
"I want every single one of these animals out of this temple. NOW!" he demands. I knew I had to do something.
"You are all in immense trouble, this is an outrage of-" WACK!!!!!!
Mace falls on the ground face first. Everyone stood in silence as they stared at me and the frying pan in my hand.
"Tara!!!!" they all scream at me. "What?!" I shriek. "Oh you're are sooo dead if anyone sees this!" Fallon says.
"Well, that is "if" anyone sees this. It was that or lose our pets!" I defend. "Let's get him out of here." Lareen says, inspecting his condition.
We all freeze as we hear footsteps. "There you are Puffy! I was wondering where you wandered off to." The voice belonged to Rex.
"Rex! You must not tell anyone about this!" Lareen begs. "About what? he asks. He walks up to see a knocked out Mace on the floor. "Oh...that."
"Please help us get him to his quarters before he wakes up!" I ask despeartly. "Oh I don't know..." he begins.
"PLEASE!!!" we all beg with puppy dog eyes. "Oh alright." he gives in. We all walk alongside Rex as he carries Mace through the hallways. Cerasi reaches her quarters with all her pets. "Thanks guys." she whispers good-bye. We all wave farewell. Amaranthine and Kathleen leave us for the library, and Fallon and Lilac return to their quarters, after a quick good-bye. I, Rex, and Lareen reach Mace's quarters.
"Set him down on the couch." He was still knocked out cold. We set him down, closed the door, and tip toed away.
"Thank the stars...we made it." I let out a big sigh. "You said it." Lareen laughed. "Although you gotta admit, it was pretty funny to knock him out." "Yeah! That was hiliarious."
I finally reached my quarters, after saying good-bye to Rex, Lareen, and Puffy. I collapsed on my bed with Ariadnae laying at my feet. "What a day!" I smiled.

There it is! It was super fun to write! I hope you like it! I'll have more chapters someday, with more people! cheers

Last edited by JediKnightGrl on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://adreamersgalaxy.blogspot.com/
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: My Temple Life Adventures    My Temple Life Adventures  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:34 pm

Oh, I loved it! Very Happy Our wolves can be so naughty! I loved when you knocked Mace Windu out, Tangled style action! Smile. Great job, I can't wait till the next chapter! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

PostSubject: Re: My Temple Life Adventures    My Temple Life Adventures  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:40 pm

Oh my goodness! I'm so glad you love it! It means the world to me Smile

Yeah, I broke out laughing when I wrote the frying pan part XD
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Temple Life Adventures    My Temple Life Adventures  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:00 pm

OH MY GOSH IT IS AMAZINGLY AWESOMELY EPICLY WONDERFUL!!!!!! I cannot wait to read more! I literally laughed out loud!! Love when you not Mace out with a frying pan! I feel honored to be put in the story!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

PostSubject: Re: My Temple Life Adventures    My Temple Life Adventures  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:06 pm

AWWW! You're gonna bring me to tears! Why wouldn't I have one of my bestest friends in it? You girls are like my family. :')
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Temple Life Adventures    My Temple Life Adventures  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:09 pm

Aw now im tearing up! I have already read it twice!! Im totally going to read it again and again!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: My Temple Life Adventures    My Temple Life Adventures  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:14 pm

AHHH!!!!! That was SOOOOOOO good!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Sniff. I'm gonna tear up!!! Very Happy It's awesome JediKnightGrl!!!!! I love how everyone is writing stories with the sistahs in it! Smile SO sweet!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy I LOVE IT!!! Smile LOL! I wwas laughing so hard with the frying pan part!!!!! Smile You're an awesome writer!!!!!! Post more soon!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Temple Life Adventures    My Temple Life Adventures  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:17 pm

Totally should post more JediKnightGrl dont worry about not thinking your fanfics are any good! You are a amazingly awesome writer!
Back to top Go down
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

PostSubject: Re: My Temple Life Adventures    My Temple Life Adventures  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:19 pm

AHHHHHHH! You're making me tear up! You girls are the best ever! You mean the world to me! Thank you soooooo much for the kind words. :')
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Temple Life Adventures    My Temple Life Adventures  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:20 pm

Aw your welcome!! You girls are the bestest sisters!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: My Temple Life Adventures    My Temple Life Adventures  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:22 pm

Very Happy Aww! Your welcome!!!!
Back to top Go down
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

PostSubject: Re: My Temple Life Adventures    My Temple Life Adventures  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:54 am

Who else wants to be in my next story? I had Rex'sgirl, DuchessSatineKenobi, RachelisaJedi, Amaranthine, and Jedi Chick. I want to have as many of my friends in it as I can Smile
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: My Temple Life Adventures    My Temple Life Adventures  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:42 pm

That was so AWESOME! I loved it!!!!!! I literally LOLed when you hit Mace with the frying pan! That's got to be the funniest thing ever!!! lol! Post more soon! You're doing a great job!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

PostSubject: Re: My Temple Life Adventures    My Temple Life Adventures  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:27 pm

Thank you so much! I love the frying pan part! It felt good to do that lol, after all his stick in the mudness. X'D
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Temple Life Adventures    My Temple Life Adventures  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:46 pm

Lol! Mace totally deserved it!
Back to top Go down
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

PostSubject: Re: My Temple Life Adventures    My Temple Life Adventures  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:21 pm

Hey sistahs! Summer has officially started for me, which means more chapters! I'm probably going to start writing some more this weekend, so if you want to be in it for the first time, let me know soon! I'm already including Leia and Futurejedigirl. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Temple Life Adventures    My Temple Life Adventures  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:50 pm

Yay!!! I cannot wait to read it JediKnightGrl! You have a talent for writing!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: My Temple Life Adventures    My Temple Life Adventures  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:07 pm

Awesome!!!!! I cannot wait JediKnightGrl!!!!!!!!! Very Happy I love your writing!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: My Temple Life Adventures    My Temple Life Adventures  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:23 pm

Yay!!!!!!! I'm excited!!!!!! Your writing is so much fun! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Back to top Go down
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

PostSubject: Re: My Temple Life Adventures    My Temple Life Adventures  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:11 pm

YAY! I finally did it! Here it is, after months of waiting, chapter 2! Very Happy

Chapter 2: The Padawan Ball

It was a slow day after training, sitting on the floor of Kathleen’s quarters. Lareen, Treema, Fallon, and I were invited over. But for the last hour, we had been bored out of our minds.

“Ha! Rock wins!” Lareen laughed at her victory against Fallon in a game of rock paper scissors. Fallon just rolled her eyes at her 23 defeat. Treema just watched.

I sat there reading a magazine article: “10 new uses for Frying Pans, what your master doesn’t know.”

The doorbell rang. “I’ll get it!” Kathleen jumped up!

She came back with an envelope delivered by the temple mail man. She opened it with excitement.
“EEEEEEE!” Kathleen screamed! “What? What’s wrong!?” I instantly reacted.
She just stood there with an overly excited look on here face. Fallon joined in with the squealing, reading the piece of paper that caused it.

“Oh give me that.” Lareen snatched it, very curios now. “Oooh.” She simply said.
“Hey! I wasn’t finished!” Kathleen exclaimed, trying to get it back.

I just had to know now. I tried to read it, but everyone rushed towards it now. I waited to see if anyone would read it out loud.

“Read it already!” Treema yelled in anticipation.

“Dear Padawans,” Kathleen started.” You are here by invited to the first annual Padawan’s Ball tonight at 8:00 pm. Please come dressed in your best attire. Snacks and games will be provided.”

Sincerely,
Jedi Master Mace Windu.”

Everyone gasped simultaneously.

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” Fallon started to laugh.
“No way, it’s got to be a trick!” I propose, still in disbelief.
“To get us in trouble.” Lareen added.
“Hey! There’s a note on the back!” Treema interrupted. “P.S. No frying pans permitted.”
“Yep, it really was him.” Fallon and Lareen laughed.
“Blast!” I disappointedly signed.
“Ooh! We should go! What to you girls think?” Kathleen asked.
“Sure, it sounds fun.” Lareen smiled. “Why not?” I join in.
“You know what this means?” Kathleen started jumping up and down.
“You don’t mean…” said Treema. “SHOPPING!” she squealed back.
“Ughhhh…..” Lareen complained. “Oh come on Lareen, it’ll be fun!” I grab her arm, leading her towards the door.
“I’ll get Cerasi and Amana!” Fallon yells, already taking off down the hall.”
“Always on the move.” I laugh. Everyone giggles at my comment.

Later at the Mall.

“Oooh Tara, this would look great on you!” Fallon exclaims, showing me a black and white dress with flowers. “Ohh I love that!” I say.

The rest of the trip in the dress store was so filled with excitement; it went a little something like this:

“Oh that would go great that one hair piece you have” Kathleen jumps.
“Totally.” Amana agrees
“Oooh Lareen Rex would love this one!” I tease.
“Oh shush!” She snaps.
“Wow, that’s a low price!” Fallon analyzes.
“Oooh, that’s so pretty!” Cersasi marvels.
“Master Secura would hate that on me!” Treema yells.
“Naw! It looks great!” I interject.
“Oooh, this totally matches my one pair of shoes!” says Kathleen
“You think there will be any cute boys there?” Fallon snickers.
*squeals*
“What about that one guy that Cerasi likes?” Lareen teases.
“Do not!”
“Mhmm, sure.”
“Are we done yet?!” Lareen yells.
“Almost. Master Yoda says patience is a key teaching.” Amana states.
“One that none of us are good at.” I interject.
“That’s for sure.” Treema nodds.

We ran into Amaranthine as well. She had already picked out her dress and was headed to the beauty parlor.
We were heading towards the door with our spoils when we passed the arcade. I heard hysterical laughing coming from inside. I peeked my head inside and saw Ahsoka playing a video game like a lunatic.
“What’s wrong Tara?” Fallon asks.” Hah, take a look.” I point.
“Woah..” a few of the other girls gape at the sight.
“MUST WIN! MUST WIN! MUST WIN!” Ahsoka snickered in an evil voice.
“May I ask how long she’s been doing this?” I ask the lady behind the prize case.
“About 5 hours. She’s playing this new game we just got in called “Star Wars.”
“It’s…certainly interesting…” Kathleen observes it.
“Who’s that guy? He breathes funny.” Treema laughs at the dark figure on the screen.
“I can tell he’s a guy I wouldn’t like.” Cerasi scowls.
“Uh…Ahsoka…” I wave my hand infront of her.
“AHHHH! GET BACK! GOTTA WIN!” she screams.
“Gotta win what?” Fallon asks.
“This here bottle of lotion.” says the lady. “She’s only 5 tickets away.”
“Ahhhahahaha AHAHAHAHAHA” she continues, still winning.”
“We have to get going, we’re gonna be late for the ball.” Kathleen interrupts.
Amana and Lareen try pulling her away, but to no avail.
“Look Ahsoka! It’s Lux Bonteri!” I exclaim.
“Oooooh! Where?!” she snaps out of it.
“Gotcha!” Lareen smiles, pulling Ahsoka out the door.
“NO NO NO! MY LOTION! NOOOOOO!” she screams.

After wrestling Ahsoka onto the bus back home, and getting ready, it’s almost time for the ball.

“Master! Are you ready yet!?” I yell impatiently.
“No, I’m not coming out.” Obi-Wan pouts.
“Oh yes you are, don’t make me come in there!”
“You can’t make me! I look ridiculous!” he shouts back.
“I’m gonna use the force!” I threatened.
“You wouldn’t.”
“1…2…3…”
“Ok, ok I’m here!” He runs out in a tuxedo, bow tie and all.
“Aww, you look very handsome.” I give him a hug.
“Sure…” he laughs.
“Let’s get going! I’m driving!” I run out the door in my blue shimmering dress.
“Oh ok…WAIT WHAT?!” he shouts, running after me.

The ball is being thrown in the Temple Gym. Decorations are everywhere. Lights are shining across the walls and ceilings. A band is playing on stage with many padawans dancing to their music on the dance floor. Lareen enters the doors in her sparkling green dress, hanging onto Rex’s arm. He looks very put out about wearing a tux. Amana and Kathleen follow shortly behind, Kathleen in a pretty red dress and Amana in a light blue one. Treema walks in with her master, wearing a flowing white gown. Fallon is wearing a pretty dark pink dress dancing to the music. Amaranthine was talking with her master at the snack table in her pretty dark blue dress. Cerasi is last to come in, yelling about something to her brother Anakin.

“I told you to hurry back from the store! We didn’t need cookies that bad!” I hear her yell as I walk up. “I get the feeling you weren’t even at the store!” she continues.
“Well it’s not like I..I was at a..a..senator’s apartment kissing or anything…what would make you think that?! Hahahahaha….” He defends sheepishly.
She just raises an eyebrow. He tries hard not to look at her.
“I love that dress Cerasi, purple is sooo your color.” I rush to change the subject.
“Oh thanks Tara! I really like it.” she smiles. The rest of the girls walk up and we start to chat about the amazing ball.
“Your attention I must have!” Yoda’s voice is projected across the ball. “Play a game we will! All padawans to the center floor we must have!” he shouts.
I hear Ahsoka screaming from behind the snack table as a padawan tries to drag her out of a corner. “No, no, no, leave me…my lotion is gone!” she cries.
“Bring out the piñata Master Windu shall!” he jumps, very excited himself.
Master Windu sighs and shuffles his way out to the floor with a ladder to hang the piñata in the shape of a holocron.
“Looks like the Window gets what he deserves.” Fallon whispered in my ear.
Everyone got a chance to swing at it. Anakin tried 5 times before he finally hit something; Obi-Wan in the head. Ahsoka just stood there and cried. Yoda went crazy and chased Mace, hitting him with a bat and forcing him screaming out of the room. We all cracked up, enjoying every moment of it. Finally it was my turn. I put on the blindfold and reached out with the force.
“You can do it Tara!” My friends cheered me on.
I paused, reached into my purse, and pulled out my Frying Pan Mini!
“Good ole Tara!” I heard them say as I knocked the piñata down, filling the floor with candy.
The rest of the night was filled with dancing, games, and fun with my truest friends. “Good night guys!” I called as me and my Master were heading for the door. Ahsoka caught my eye as she sulked past me.
“Hey Ahsoka.” I called. She turned to look at me.
“Happy Padawan Ball.” I said as I threw a gift wrapped item towards her.
Her face lit up with excitement as she ripped off the paper.
“My lotion! Oh thank you thank you thank you!” she yelled as she almost knocked me down in a hug.
“Any time.” I smiled.
“Quite a night huh?” Obi-Wan asked as we walked away.
“Yep, it was an awesome time.” I paused, getting an idea.
“You want to sit this one out and let me fly home.” I tried to use a mind trick on him.
“Nice try, but not this time.” he snickers.
“Can’t blame a girl for trying!” Wink

Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Temple Life Adventures    My Temple Life Adventures  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:19 pm

EEEEEEEEE!!! I LOVED IT!!!! I literally loled!! I am absolutely loving this story!!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: My Temple Life Adventures    My Temple Life Adventures  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:03 pm

I loved it!!!!!! Poor Ahsoka, no lotion XD I'm so happy you got chapter 2 up!!!
Back to top Go down
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

PostSubject: Re: My Temple Life Adventures    My Temple Life Adventures  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:17 am

Thank you girls sooo much! I'm glad you liked it. It was fun to write it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: My Temple Life Adventures    My Temple Life Adventures  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:46 am

OH MY GOSH I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy That was brilliant!!!!!!!! Very Happy It's insanely funny! Very Happy I loved all of us in it!!!! your story is SOOOO much better than mine. Wink LOL!

Great job sistah! I love love LOVED IT!!!!!!! :DDDD
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: My Temple Life Adventures    My Temple Life Adventures  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:48 am

I loved it, it was so funny! Very Happy Anakin is so crazy! I can't even send him out to get cookies. xD What a great story, it brightened my day! Smile (and for some reason made me dream about Jack Sparrow) Great work, I can't wait to read more! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Temple Life Adventures    My Temple Life Adventures  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next