Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clone Wars Book

Go down 
+3
Leia Organa
SnipsSkywalker
Kayla
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

Clone Wars Book Empty
PostSubject: Clone Wars Book   Clone Wars Book Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:45 pm

So. I've always had this kinda hate for the Clone Wars. I've always been upset that the old trilogy toys being replaced with Clone Wars stuff now that I'm into Star Wars. jedi ship
Actually, I've been thinking it over. I know what my real frustration is: I can't watch Clone Wars (we don't have cable) and it's hard because everyone is going on about how they love it. anakin
So I figured out I'm not really mad about the Clone Wars. Gee, I haven't even seen them yet. (Well, I saw one but that doesn't really count) What I am upset about is that I'm missing out. I hope that doesn't sound too selfish. No
I really just wanted to get to know the Clone Wars characters better and try to at least understand what everyone is going crazy about!

All that to say this: Guess what I found at the Goodwill Store? (Goodwill is AWESOME) A brand new Clone Wars visual guide!!! At first I was thinking, Pfff! More Clone Wars! But then I realized, Hey! It's a visual guide! I can get to know the characters and story beter! Yay! Tonight I will be sucking this book up mad! It's really fat and I am really wanted to get to know the Clone Wars universe better! kiadi soka

Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

Clone Wars Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars Book   Clone Wars Book Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:39 pm

That book is great!! A great intro to the Clone Wars universe! And you know, you can watch the episodes on youtube and other sites, if you want to =D they might just not be your cup of tea, though... a lot of people don't like TCW, (and I've found) especially fans that like the OT more than the PT. Although I can't really blame anyone for not liking the movie or the first season, because they aren't that good. I REALLY got into everything during the second, which is much better Razz
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

Clone Wars Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars Book   Clone Wars Book Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:42 am

Oh, yes. Youtube. Wonderful, youtube! Very Happy That's a good idea!
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

Clone Wars Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars Book   Clone Wars Book Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:14 pm

Books would be a great place to start! Also try the character/episode guides on sw.com. As for wanting to watch some episodes, start with season 2!! You can buy the season sets in the store or on online websites.

Good chance some episodes you'll LOVE, and some you'll hate. TCW has very diverse story lines.
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

Clone Wars Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars Book   Clone Wars Book Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:16 pm

So... basically, you hate it because you can't 'have' it..?!

Just watch them on SW.com. They upload them on Saturday, and they're in HD.

Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

Clone Wars Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars Book   Clone Wars Book Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:18 pm

I know what she means, Pink. Wink I would probably feel the same way, LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

Clone Wars Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars Book   Clone Wars Book Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:29 pm

LOL! I didn't have cable to Feb last year, but I still managed to see almost every episode of Season Three some way or the other. Only, I voluntarily skipped the Nightsister arc after I found out Ahsoka was AWOL.
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

Clone Wars Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars Book   Clone Wars Book Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:58 pm

Well I read the whole book. Really cool. Thanks for all the idea's, Leia.
Smile
What I said was , I figured out I'm NOT mad at the Clone Wars. It's just that I've spend my whole life having kids watch movies and things before me and then when I finally get too see them, those kids are all done being excited about it. So having it be something Star Wars this time is kinda hard.

But gee, why should I be sad I'm missing out. It's just a TV show. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Winter Celchu27

Winter Celchu27

Clone Wars Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars Book   Clone Wars Book Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:01 pm

If you ever want to watch it though, you can find it on sites like Mastertoons.
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

Clone Wars Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars Book   Clone Wars Book Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:25 pm

Kayla225 wrote:
Well I read the whole book. Really cool. Thanks for all the idea's, Leia.
Smile
What I said was , I figured out I'm NOT mad at the Clone Wars. It's just that I've spend my whole life having kids watch movies and things before me and then when I finally get too see them, those kids are all done being excited about it. So having it be something Star Wars this time is kinda hard.

But gee, why should I be sad I'm missing out. It's just a TV show. Neutral

It's the best TV show out there! Very Happy

You can watch most of the episodes on Master Toons, and if they aren't on Master Toons, they'll probably be on YouTube. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

Clone Wars Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars Book   Clone Wars Book Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:13 pm

Thanks!
I saw part of a episode today. I really like the CW Anakin better then the prequel one I think. Really neat!
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

Clone Wars Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars Book   Clone Wars Book Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:26 pm

Yes, Clone Wars Anakin is awesome and funny, while prequel Anakin is moody and wierd. XD

(You might want to go in chonological order, which means starting with the movie, which you can find on Master Toons.)
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

Clone Wars Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars Book   Clone Wars Book Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:32 pm

Thanks! And I agree, the Clone Wars Anakin is very cool.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

Clone Wars Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars Book   Clone Wars Book Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:34 pm

I totally get where you're coming from! I'm glad you're liking it so far, and I agree with what Ley said Wink MTFBWY!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

Clone Wars Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars Book   Clone Wars Book Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:22 pm

Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clone Wars Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clone Wars Book   Clone Wars Book Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clone Wars Book
Page 1 of 1