Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Star Wars Craft Book by Bonnie Burton

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

The Star Wars Craft Book by Bonnie Burton Empty
PostSubject: The Star Wars Craft Book by Bonnie Burton   The Star Wars Craft Book by Bonnie Burton Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:40 am

Hey ladies!!!!! I got the star wars craft book for Easter!!! Who else has it????? So far I have made the Admeral Ackbar Hand puppet!!! What have you made???

P.S. Dose any one have a twitter account??? r2
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: The Star Wars Craft Book by Bonnie Burton   The Star Wars Craft Book by Bonnie Burton Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:29 pm

Thanks for reminding me of this book! I have a Barnes and Nobel gift card I want to use to get it--I just have to find it! Do you like it?
Back to top Go down
http://inwesternlands.blogspot.com/
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

PostSubject: Re: The Star Wars Craft Book by Bonnie Burton   The Star Wars Craft Book by Bonnie Burton Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:44 pm

Yes I LOVE IT!!!!! Make shoure you have skin tone felt!!! Well actualy alot of the crafts use felt but I LOVE THE BOOK!!!
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: The Star Wars Craft Book by Bonnie Burton   The Star Wars Craft Book by Bonnie Burton Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:46 pm

Yay, I can't wait to get it! Very Happy I actually think I have a bit of skin tone felt, come to think of it.
Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

PostSubject: Re: The Star Wars Craft Book by Bonnie Burton   The Star Wars Craft Book by Bonnie Burton Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:12 pm

Haha that will come in handy!!!
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: The Star Wars Craft Book by Bonnie Burton   The Star Wars Craft Book by Bonnie Burton Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:41 pm

I LOVE this book!!! I made a Tooka doll. XD Now I'm making Winter one. Wink

-Ley <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

PostSubject: Re: The Star Wars Craft Book by Bonnie Burton   The Star Wars Craft Book by Bonnie Burton Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:53 pm

I am in the process of making that one I want to make Han in Soapinite with the substitution of jarjar for a jar jar hater friend of my dads lol
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: The Star Wars Craft Book by Bonnie Burton   The Star Wars Craft Book by Bonnie Burton Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:13 pm

I wish I had a Han action figure for that project. ;P

-Ley <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

PostSubject: Re: The Star Wars Craft Book by Bonnie Burton   The Star Wars Craft Book by Bonnie Burton Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:18 pm

Yeah i don't have a jar jar but I plan to find one I want to make the Tee blanket
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: The Star Wars Craft Book by Bonnie Burton   The Star Wars Craft Book by Bonnie Burton Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:49 pm

I finally got this book a few weeks ago! It looks so cool, but I don't have most of the materials needed. I'm going to look through it again sometime and see if there is anything I can make. If I knew how to crochet, I would love to make the R2D2 beanie! Maybe I'll make the Ewok hat for this winter. Smile
Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

PostSubject: Re: The Star Wars Craft Book by Bonnie Burton   The Star Wars Craft Book by Bonnie Burton Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:48 pm

Yeah I want to make that as kinda like a costume for a little kid I know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Star Wars Craft Book by Bonnie Burton   The Star Wars Craft Book by Bonnie Burton Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Star Wars Craft Book by Bonnie Burton
Page 1 of 1