Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books?

Go down 
+37
May Kenobi66
jedigirl1990
SolaceUtara
Kayla
ArtooDeeto
SnipsSkywalker
Aay'liah
ahsokaandtabby
Asala Teron
Ashley Amidala
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Bluesaber3
Pinksaber13
MusicManiac22
AlynaJoe13
Team Obi-Wan
Wolffe's Chick
futurejedigirl0202
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
shaak ti
allishmalli
sarahthegeek
maryanna
Obi-Wan's Padawan
i heart chewie
JediKnightGirl
jedidreamer
Kat Kiele
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Dancing with Anakin
Qui-Gon Lives
Arda_Ancalima
Amaranthine
Leia Organa
QueenKarina
Rex'sgirl
Jedi~Chick
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books?   What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:50 pm

I love Warriors!!!!!! So glad you love it too! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Tell me what you think of the rest of them! Also, we have a Warrior cats topic somewhere if you want to check it out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books?   What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:44 am

ArtooDeeto wrote:
Some books/series I llike are

Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
Harry Potter By J.K. Rowling
Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan
Animorphs by K.A. Applegate
Nancy Drew by Carolyn Keene
Hardy Boys by Franklin W. Dixon
Agatha Christie Books by (duh) Agatha Christie
Rangers Apprentice by John Flanagan
Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery
Blood of Kings Trilogy (really good books) by Jill Williamson
The Christie Miller series by Robin Jones Gunn
Life of Faith: Millie by Martha Finley

That's all I can think of now. study

Oh I love the Life of Faith: Millie books!!!! Very Happy Millie is so awesome! She's my favorite out of the Life of Faith girls! By faaa-a-a-a-ar! LOL!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDeeto

ArtooDeeto

Location : In my rightful place, aboard the Jade Shadow during Fate of the Jedi!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books?   What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:32 pm

That's so cool, Kayla. I've actually only read hers.
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books?   What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:50 pm

Yes it is! Smile There's a series on Elise, and one on Violet and I think another girl named Kathrine. But trust me, Millie's are the best!!!
Back to top Go down
SolaceUtara

SolaceUtara

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books?   What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:37 pm

Books non- Star Wars that I absolutely adore: Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Narnia, Things not seen, Pendragon, and a lot more...
Back to top Go down
http://www.prophetsoftheforce.blogspot.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books?   What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:44 pm

awsome things not seen sounds familiar i think i read it but i am not sure lol

I love harry potter books
and am currently working on reading the second hunger game book loved the first
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books?   What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:45 pm

I love Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, The Chronicles of Narnia, and The Hunger Games Smile
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
ArtooDeeto

ArtooDeeto

Location : In my rightful place, aboard the Jade Shadow during Fate of the Jedi!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books?   What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:45 am

ArtooDeeto wrote:
Some books/series I llike are

Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
Harry Potter By J.K. Rowling
Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan
Animorphs by K.A. Applegate
Nancy Drew by Carolyn Keene
Hardy Boys by Franklin W. Dixon
Agatha Christie Books by (duh) Agatha Christie
Rangers Apprentice by John Flanagan
Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery
Blood of Kings Trilogy (really good books) by Jill Williamson
The Christie Miller series by Robin Jones Gunn
Life of Faith: Millie by Martha Finley

That's all I can think of now. study

I'm also adding The Hunger Games to my list.
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books?   What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:13 pm

I finished The Clique.. :(. I'm also in the middle of Brisingr. I think the series has definitely improved!
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books?   What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:02 pm

Wait there's more books out there then just Star Wars? Shocked

Anyway other books I like include:

The Secret Garden
Harry Potter
Blood of Kings
By Jill Williamson
Planning on reading The Hunger Games soon...
Can't think of any others at the moment.
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books?   What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:34 pm

Cool! harry potter is good! And so is the hunger games!

I like
Percy Jackson
The Princess's curse
Lord of the rings
Narnia
.... I can't think of any others. My mind always goes blank. ^_^

~May
Back to top Go down
http://actor-writer-dreamer.blogspot.com
Endless-Skyway

Endless-Skyway

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books?   What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 2:17 am

The Juno of Taris trilogy by Fleur Beale. I'm studying the first one in class (Juno of Taris) and read the two sequels in two days flat, they were that good.

The Keys to the Kingdom series by Garth Nix. If you haven't already read them, go and do it right now!

Philippa Gregory's Tudor Novels series. Start with The White Princess or The Red Queen.

Kevin Crossley-Holland's Arthur trilogy - an excellent series set in Christian times and wonderful descriptions of the Holy Land!

I think I'll stop there - I can't go on for fear I'll spam you all! bobafett
Back to top Go down
http://www.starwarsjaina.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books?   What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:03 am

I agree, The Keys to the Kingdom series by Garth Nix was really good!! Very Happy Have you read any of his other works? He's written a lot of really good books. Smile
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books?   What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:44 am

Garth Nix wrote Sabriel, didn't he?

~May
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books?   What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:50 am

May Kenobi66 wrote:
Garth Nix wrote Sabriel, didn't he?

~May

Yes he did.
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books?   What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:54 am

Oh....was it good? I cannot remember what it was about.

~May
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books?   What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:19 pm

Yes, it was awesome! Very Happy Very Happy It was about a girl who was a Necromancer called the Abhorsen who made sure that evil spirits didn't make it back to the land of the living. Sabriel was about Sabriel and the next two(Lirael and Abhorsen) were about Lirael.
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books?   What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:20 pm

Ah...sounds good!! I should read it!

~May
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books?   What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:17 pm

Yes you should.
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books?   What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:20 pm

What else has he written?

~May
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books?   What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:21 pm

The Seventh Tower series(AWESOME!), Shade's Children, and The Ragwitch (I haven't read the last two yet). My favorite of his works are The Seventh Tower series and the Abhorsen trilogy
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books?   What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:29 pm

Cool!!! I might read his stuff.

~May
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books?   What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:00 pm

You should! I hope you like it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books?   What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:03 pm

Thanks!

~May
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books?   What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:29 pm

I really enjoyed the Shadow Children series and pretty much anything by Gordon Korman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books?   What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books? - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite Non-Star Wars books?
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next