Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Star Wars Quotes

Go down 
+9
shaak ti
GenawullGweevus
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Jedi~Chick
Amaranthine
ArtooDeeto
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Kayla
Duchess Satine Kenobi
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

Favorite Star Wars Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Star Wars Quotes   Favorite Star Wars Quotes Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:04 pm

Post your favorite Star Wars quotes here! Very Happy There are so many awesome ones!!!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Wars Quotes   Favorite Star Wars Quotes Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:57 pm

Oh, cool topic!!!!

I think one of my favorites, is Leia after just being 'rescued' by the guys in A New Hope where they're all under heavy fire and she's like, "This is some rescue!!!" ZROFL!!!!

Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Wars Quotes   Favorite Star Wars Quotes Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 6:07 pm

My favorite Star Wars quote is - "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" It's so sad :(
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Wars Quotes   Favorite Star Wars Quotes Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:07 pm

LOL I love that one too Kayla!

Oh yes, that one is so sad Shena! But a very strong moment too!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Wars Quotes   Favorite Star Wars Quotes Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:38 pm

I agree- It's my favorite Obi-Wan Smile A very strong moment Smile
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Wars Quotes   Favorite Star Wars Quotes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:34 pm

I know I have lots of favorites, but it's sort of overwhelming trying to remember them all!!!

Satine: “How could I forget? I still have the scar.”
Obi-Wan: “Begging your pardon, Duchess, I distintly remember carrying you to safety.”
Satine: “I meant the scar I got, after you fell, and dropped me.”

"FINE!!!!!!!" ~Obi-Wan and Satine

"Sir, it is quite possible this astroid is not entirely stable."
"Not entirely stable? I'm glad you're here to tell us these things! Chewie take the professor in the back and plug him into the hyperdrive!" ~C-3po and Han

"Look, it's just a hat!" and “I AM NOT A COMMITTEE!!!” ~Leia
Back to top Go down
ArtooDeeto

ArtooDeeto

Location : In my rightful place, aboard the Jade Shadow during Fate of the Jedi!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Wars Quotes   Favorite Star Wars Quotes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:53 pm

So many good quotes, but I'm just going to post this one for now

"That's not what the Empire would have done, Commander. What the Empire would have done was build a super-colossal Yuuzhan Vong-killing battle machine. They would have called it the Nova Colossus or the Galaxy Destructor or the Nostril of Palpatine or something equally grandiose. They would have spent billions of credits, employed thousands of contractors and subcontractors, and equipped it with the latest in death-dealing technology. And you know what would have happened? It wouldn't have worked. They'd forget to bolt down a metal plate over an access hatch leading to the main reactors, or some other mistake, and a hotshot enemy pilot would drop a bomb down there and blow the whole thing up. Now that's what the Empire would have done." ~Han Solo

Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Wars Quotes   Favorite Star Wars Quotes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 5:45 pm

Here are some more of my favorites

Obi-Wan Kenobi: You were the Chose One!! It was said you would destroy the Sith, not join them!! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness!

Obi-Wan Kenobi : I promised once never to remind you,
Siri Tachi: Its not you who is reminding me, is it? So much time has past.
Obi-Wan Kenobi: And so little.
Siri Tachi: And we've changed so much.
Obi-Wan Kenobi: Yes. You're more beautiful. And smarter. And stronger.
Siri Tachi: And you, you've grown sadder.
Obi-Wan Kenobi: You can see that?
Siri Tachi: Forgive me if I still think I know you better than anyone else.
Obi-Wan Kenobi: You do.
Obi-Wan Kenobi and Siri Tachi in Secrets of the Jedi

Obi-Wan: And how do I get there?
The Father: You cannot interfere.
Obi-Wan: The way I see it, if we were not supposed to interfere, Ahsoka and I wouldn't be here in the first place!(turns to Ahsoka) Look after the ship, I'm going to find Anakin(gets on speeder and flies away).
The Ghost of Mortis

At last he had learned the secret that Qui-Gon had always had to teach him. It had taken him years of loss to learn it. It had taken a death that had sent him to his knees. But he had finally learned it. He had learned to live with an open heart.
- the end of "Secrets of the Jedi"

Obi-Wan: You said torment.
Anakin: Excuse me?
Obi-Wan: You said, 'The things that normally torment you don't bother you at all.' Not that thing that trouble you, but torment you. It was a strong word. What torments you, Anakin?
Anakin: Perhaps I spoke for strongly than I meant to
Obi-Wan: That is not an answer.
Anakin: Sometimes I don't want to be the Chosen One!
Obi-Wan: That is not surprising. Many gifts can be burdens.
Anakin: The Force is so strong. I can feel it so much. I feel so much. I don't want to feel so much! Why am I chosen? Why is it me? Can't I refuse it? Can't you let me refuse it? Can't you take it away?
Obi-Wan: Anakin-
Anakin: Take it from me. Please, Master.(the depth of shock and compassion showed in his eyes, in the way he gently placed his hands on Anakin's shoulders)
Obi-Wan: My Padawan. I would do anything for you. I would bear your burdens for you if I could. But I cannot. But I will help you.. I will always help you. I will not leave you. Things between us have not run smoothly lately. But you must never doubt my commitment to you.
Anakin: And mine to you.
- Jedi Quest- The Moment of Truth

"For Anakin, there is nothing more important than friendship. He is the most loyal man I've ever met—loyal beyond reason; in fact […] abstractions like peace don't mean much to him. He's loyal to people, not to principles. And he expects loyalty in return. He will stop at nothing to save me, for example, because he thinks I would do the same for him… because he knows I would do the same for him."
―Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS novelization)

Qui-Gon Jinn: You would have died for me. Your courage was extraordinary, even for a Jedi. I would be honored to accept you as my Padawan, Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Obi-Wan Kenobi: I accept, Master, Qui-Gon Jinn.
Qui-Gon: Of course, you would not have succeeded with your plan. I would have stopped you from dying for me.
Obi-Wan Kenobi: You would not have been able to stop me, Master
(They stare and smile at each other)
Jedi Apprentice: The Dark Rival

Anakin: What will happen to me now?
Obi-Wan: The Council has given me permission to train you. You will be a Jedi, I promise.
The Phantom Menace

Obi-Wan: Master Yoda, I gave Qui-Gon my word. I will train Anakin, even without the approval of the Council is I must - The Phantom Menace

Obi-Wan: Don't call me clumsy - Jedi Apprentice: The Dark Rival
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Wars Quotes   Favorite Star Wars Quotes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:08 pm

"That's what attachment is, isn't it? It's not loving somebody. It's not marrying somebody. It's not having kids. It's being where, if something goes wrong, there's nothing left of you."
- Ben Skywalker

"Well, what happens if you need a diplomat who can also practice philosophy, fight with a lightsaber, and levitate small objects? Who else are you going to call but us?"
~ Mara Jade Skywalker

“Anyway, she's not my type. Too abrasive. And I don't like redheads.” ~Luke Skywalker

Ben: "Don't get killed, Dad. You know what it did to Fett. I don't want to end up like him."
Luke: "Filthy rich?"

"Well, what happens if you need a diplomat who can also practice philosophy, fight with a lightsaber, and levitate small objects? Who else are you going to call but us?"
― Mara Jade Skywalker

Luke: "He kept calling me 'Skywalker'. Because I don't have a title—I'm not a Senator, I'm not a general any longer, I'm not an ambassador. He used the word like an insult."
Mara: "He could have called you 'Master'. Like I do sometimes."

Han: "New message?"
Leia: "From Ben."
Han: "Another letter filled with teenage talk, I assume. Girls, speeders, allowance woes-"
Leia: "Sith"
Han: "And Sith, of course."

"But it was so artistically done." - Thrawn

Luke: “I know you find [Kyp] annoying…”
Corran: “Annoying? Either I’m covering my feelings, or you’re being kind. If I had any talent for telekinesis at all, I’d have strangled him with his own cloak.”
Mara: “Corran!”
Corran: “Sorry, I suppose that would have been out of character for me-”
Mara: “Out of character to be so obvious. You need to be more subtle. Locate a partially blocked artery in his brain, then just pinch it off. Bang, he’s down and it’s over.”

"You're good Corran, but you're no Luke Skywalker." Wedge

Mara: "Stupid, stupid. A big fat diversion—the oldest trick on the list. And I fell for it like some dumb farm kid."
Luke: "Watch your language."

Mara: "Luke, I don't want to discourage your curiosity, but I have to remind you, if something goes wrong, this is an exceptionally embarrassing way to die."
Luke: "I'll trust you to improve the story. Luke Skywalker goes out in a blaze of glory in battle with a red devourer."

Luke: "Your feelings betray you, Ben."
Ben: "Betray me? Do they stab me in the back, or do they just give me a swift kick in the butt?"

Ben: "We're choosing new names?"
Luke: "No."
Ben: "Oh. That's sad. I was looking forward to being Sparky."
Luke: "Sounds like a name for a monkey-lizard."
Ben: "And you could be Grand Master Whango Mittphool."
Luke: "Not in this lifetime."

Ok, I'm done for now..... Very Happy There is just TOOOOO many great quotes!!!!
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Wars Quotes   Favorite Star Wars Quotes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:42 am

I collect these....alot of these... So here goes XD

Mace: "Mount up. Right now."
Nick: "Shee, still pretty free with the orders, aren't we? What if I just don't wanna? What if I do like thinking about all that stuff? What if I want those people dead? What then?"
Mace: "Then I will beat you into unconsciousness and ask someone else."
— Mace Windu, convincing Nick Rostu to help him with the Balawai[src]

I REALLY LOVE THESE TWO SO MUCH

Corran: "Consider also that the odds this room is being monitored are extraordinarily high."
Anakin: "Since when did a Corellian ever care about odds?"
Corran: "Fine. No odds. They are listening to us. Count on it."
— Corran Horn with Anakin Solo, detained by the Givin[src]

You're weird, Anakin Skywalker."
―Amee, to Anakin Skywalker in the understatement of the year[src]

Besides, Master, those miners intended to murder you. Or worse. Any complaints they would have at being murdered would be the highest form of hypocrisy."
―HK-50 unit, to the Jedi Exile[src]

Pavan: "Hey, what happened to the door?"
I-5YQ: "It appears to have had a disagreement with somebody."
―Lorn Pavan and I-5YQ, viewing the handiwork of Darth Maul[src]

Sharr: "No, she can't."
Piggy: "Yes, she can."
Sharr: "I'm the psychological warfare expert here, and I say she can't."
Piggy: "I'm three times your mass, and can take off your head with a single bite, and I say she can."
―Sharr Latt and Voort saBinring[src]

"Their force nearly equals ours?! Unacceptable odds! Order an immediate retreat!"
―A Neimoidian commander, displaying typical Neimoidian battle tactics[src]

Booster: "But you didn't bring my grandchildren."
Corran: "They're scattered to the four corners of the galaxy on Jedi business. Not my fault."
Booster: "Humpf." [to Mirax] "Your husband still can't do simple math. You can't scatter two children to four corners."
Mirax: "Jedi think that everybody can be divided into fractions."
— Booster Terrik, Corran Horn, and Mirax Terrik Horn[src]

That's all for now. XD I want to post my Republic Commando ones late r<3
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Wars Quotes   Favorite Star Wars Quotes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:49 pm

AAHHH ALL TEH QUOTES. SO PERFECT.afdsfdsafdas;lksda;dskdfs

My favorite quote of forever:
"Two Fighters against a Star Destroyer?!?" ~Derek "Hobbie" Klivian, Empire Strikes Back. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Wars Quotes   Favorite Star Wars Quotes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:32 pm

"A great leap forward often requires first taking two steps back."-Obi-Wan Kenobi

"I'll take care of this Obi-Wan, you go find your girlfriend!"-Anakin Skywalker

"I am a Jedi, like my father before me."-Luke Skywalker

"I am a Jedi, they wouldn't dare." "Things are changing, my dear."-Obi-Wan and Satine

"Where exactly are you?" "Listen for a loud metallic clanging sound. That would be the machine about to smash me into bits!"-Satine and Obi-Wan

"We never do things my way." "We crashed the ship your way."-Anakin and Obi-Wan
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Wars Quotes   Favorite Star Wars Quotes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:10 pm

LOL, JC!!! I kind of like how he says that!!! XD

That 5th one is a favorite of mine, Dsk! But then again just about all the Obitine dialogue are favorite quotes of mine, so Razz
Back to top Go down
ArtooDeeto

ArtooDeeto

Location : In my rightful place, aboard the Jade Shadow during Fate of the Jedi!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Wars Quotes   Favorite Star Wars Quotes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:08 pm

More quotes!!!!!!

Ben: "In the future, I suggest that we only ever fight guys who set up their lairs in posh hotel suites. With sunlight and buffets and sanisteams and dancers."
Luke: "Son, if you could figure out how to make that a reality, I'd make you the head of the Jedi Order."
Ben: [shuddering] "Pretend I never said that."

"If you start to feel evil, tell me as soon as possible. Don't wait and cut my hand off first." ―Ben Skywalker

Luke: "Your feelings betray you, Ben."
Ben: "Betray me? Do they stab me in the back, or do they just give me a swift kick in the butt?"

Mara: "The Emperor would have considered you a sentimental fool who deserved to die."
Corran: "I'll remember that next time I dance on his grave."

Mara: "Luke, I don't want to discourage your curiosity, but I have to remind you, if something goes wrong, this is an exceptionally embarrassing way to die."
Luke: "I'll trust you to improve the story. Luke Skywalker goes out in a blaze of glory in battle with a red devourer."

"That's what attachment is, isn't it? It's not loving somebody. It's not marrying somebody. It's not having kids. It's being where, if something goes wrong, there's nothing left of you."
-Ben Skywalker

"Absolutely not. You're not going to the dark side on my watch. Do it on Luke's." ―Corran Horn

Finn: "You. Want. To. Put. The. Blaster. Down."
Han Solo: "You. Want. To. Practice. Your. Jedi. Mind. Trick."

"Kiss my Wookiee!" - Han Solo

Han Solo: "Uh, everything's under control. Situation normal."
Comm Voice: "What happened?"
Han Solo: "Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?"

"You're good Corran, but you're no Luke Skywalker." Wedge Antilles
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Wars Quotes   Favorite Star Wars Quotes Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:57 pm

"Never tell me the odds!" ~Han Solo

"You don't have to do this to impress me!!" ~Leia to Han

"Sir, if I may venture an opinion-" "I'm not really interested in your opinion, 3PO." ~C-3PO and Han

"They're getting closer!!!"
"Oh yeah? Watch this!"
"....watch what?"
"I think we're in trouble!" ~Han and Leia

"Either shut him up or shut him down!!" -Han

"SHUT UP!!" ~Leia
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Wars Quotes   Favorite Star Wars Quotes Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:09 pm

I have a new favorite!

"Remember, my dear Obi-Wan, I have loved you always. I always will."-Satine

I have another one I really like too!!!

"You may kill me, but you will never destroy me."-Obi-Wan (the best Jedi ever!)

Last edited by DuchessSatineKenobi on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Wars Quotes   Favorite Star Wars Quotes Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:18 pm

I love both of those, DSK! Smile

This is one of my favorite TCW quotes:

Father/Creepy Dude(NSNW! Very Happy) "There is no hope."
Anakin: Yes there is, there's always hope!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Wars Quotes   Favorite Star Wars Quotes Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:52 pm

Okay, when I first saw that line DSK, I got really excited!! I didn't watch the episode but I LOVE THAT LINE!! And I agree, best Jedi ever! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Wars Quotes   Favorite Star Wars Quotes Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:55 pm

I'm glad you agree! Very Happy Even if fans have different opinions on some things, we can all agree that Obi-Wan is completely epic and heroic and amazing!!!!!!!

I love that line too Rachel!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Wars Quotes   Favorite Star Wars Quotes Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:55 am

I agree, I'm glad we all agree on that! Very Happy Very Happy

That was a good quote, Rachel, I liked that one too Smile
Back to top Go down
GenawullGweevus

GenawullGweevus

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Wars Quotes   Favorite Star Wars Quotes Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:46 am

i looove the line from Battlefront II video game where General Grievous says Your screams are muuuusic to my audio receptorrrssss...!!

and that new line from last season five episode where Ahsoka says something like but can I trust myself, or something like that was a cool line

oh yeah adn you can't forget when Cad Bane said Ain't you awful young n' pretty t'be a senator?? ahahahah :3
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Wars Quotes   Favorite Star Wars Quotes Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:43 am

@GG - that first line by Grievous reminds me of a villain character in my book series(except in mine it's a girl character).

Here are some of my top favorites Smile Smile

Obi Wan: You were the Chosen One. It was said you would destroy the Sith, not join them. Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness.
Anakin: I HATE YOU!!!
Obi Wan: You were My brother Anakin, I loved you.
Obi Wan and Anakin in Revenge of the Sith.

Anakin: Obi-Wan! May the Force be with you.
Obi-Wan Kenobi: Goodbye old friend, and May the Force be with you.
Last words they say to each other as friends. Revenge of the Sith

Obi-Wan Kenobi : I promised once never to remind you,
Siri Tachi: Its not you who is reminding me, is it? So much time has past.
Obi-Wan Kenobi: And so little.
Siri Tachi: And we've changed so much.
Obi-Wan Kenobi: Yes. You're more beautiful. And smarter. And stronger.
Siri Tachi: And you, you've grown sadder.
Obi-Wan Kenobi: You can see that?
Siri Tachi: Forgive me if I still think I know you better than anyone else.
Obi-Wan Kenobi: You do.
Obi-Wan Kenobi and Siri Tachi in Secrets of the Jedi

They are closer than friends. Closer than brothers... Neither can imagine life without the other. War has forged their two lives into one... They're a team. They're the team. And both of them are sure they always will be.
Revenge of Sith

The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins-but in the heart of its strength lies its weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Revenge of the Sith adult novelization

"For Anakin, there is nothing more important than friendship. He is the most loyal man I've ever met—loyal beyond reason; in fact […] abstractions like peace don't mean much to him. He's loyal to people, not to principles. And he expects loyalty in return. He will stop at nothing to save me, for example, because he thinks I would do the same for him… because he knows I would do the same for him."
―Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS novelization)

Obi-Wan: You said torment.
Anakin: Excuse me?
Obi-Wan: You said, 'The things that normally torment you don't bother you at all.' Not that thing that trouble you, but torment you. It was a strong word. What torments you, Anakin?
Anakin: Perhaps I spoke for strongly than I meant to
Obi-Wan: That is not an answer.
Anakin: Sometimes I don't want to be the Chosen One!
Obi-Wan: That is not surprising. Many gifts can be burdens.
Anakin: The Force is so strong. I can feel it so much. I feel so much. I don't want to feel so much! Why am I chosen? Why is it me? Can't I refuse it? Can't you let me refuse it? Can't you take it away?
Obi-Wan: Anakin-
Anakin: Take it from me. Please, Master.(the depth of shock and compassion showed in his eyes, in the way he gently placed his hands on Anakin's shoulders)
Obi-Wan: My Padawan. I would do anything for you. I would bear your burdens for you if I could. But I cannot. But I will help you.. I will always help you. I will not leave you. Things between us have not run smoothly lately. But you must never doubt my commitment to you.
Anakin: And mine to you.
- Jedi Quest- The Moment of Truth

Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Wars Quotes   Favorite Star Wars Quotes Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:54 pm

My year book quote for 8th grade graduation was "do or do not, there is no try."

I practically live by that Razz
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Wars Quotes   Favorite Star Wars Quotes Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 5:35 pm

shaak ti wrote:
My year book quote for 8th grade graduation was "do or do not, there is no try."

I practically live by that Razz

That's my favorite too. I keep have to tell myself that line wile doing school XD
Back to top Go down
geek4God

geek4God

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Wars Quotes   Favorite Star Wars Quotes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:22 pm

I literally live for Star Wars quotes....

"Every Jedi Knight has to be his own light, because the light shouldn't go out just because the Jedi dies."-Anakin Solo

"The unknown is a place where we can discover who we really are."-Obi-Wan Kenobi

"Those who have their mouths open all the time generally have their ears shut."-Barriss Offee

"I get it now...everything that's happened all my life...You shaped me to do this."-Cade Skywalker

"I can change. It won't be easy but it'll be worth it."-Mara Jade

"You can't hear a whisper if you're constantly shouting."-Mara Jade

"I want you to know-all that anger and hate-I didn't bring it with me. Tell Jaina I forgive her."-Jacen Solo

"Anakin, your name reminds me of hope. Hope that even if a Jedi uses his powers for the dark side, he can still choose to turn back to the light."-Leia Organa

"I find your lack of faith disturbing."-Darth Vader

"Never tell me the odds."-Han Solo

"I never defeated my father. I think the deepest cut I ever gave him was in refusing to join him. The second deepest was when I forgave him."-Luke Skywalker <3

"None of the stories people tell about me can change who I really am."-Luke Skywalker
Back to top Go down
http://princessfaithm.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Wars Quotes   Favorite Star Wars Quotes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Star Wars Quotes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next