Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Star Wars Quotes

Go down 
+9
shaak ti
GenawullGweevus
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Jedi~Chick
Amaranthine
ArtooDeeto
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Kayla
Duchess Satine Kenobi
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

Favorite Star Wars Quotes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Wars Quotes   Favorite Star Wars Quotes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:23 pm

Ooh, it's a Cade Skywalker quote!

Great quotes!
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Kellymarieskywalker

Kellymarieskywalker

Location : The TARDIS, Naboo, Narnia or off saving the world with Captiain America

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Wars Quotes   Favorite Star Wars Quotes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:44 pm

I am absolutely obsessed with Star Wars quotes!! Some of my favorite are from the Fate of the Jedi series...so much great interaction between Luke and Ben!

Ben: “I’m going with you.”
Luke: “I don’t think so.”
Ben: “Why not?”
Luke: “ Well, first you’re not a convicted felon and don’t need to serve the sentence of one. Second, no teenager I ever knew, myself included, could survive being in the constant company of a parent for ten years.”
Ben: “I have you on a point of logic. No teenager can remain one for ten years.”

Ben: “Dad. Jacen. Coruscant. Answers.”
Luke: “I don’t like it that you can win an argument without using verbs.”

Luke: "A Jedi without a lightsaber—"
Ben: "Is a lot less dashing to the girls."
Luke: "Not what I was going to say, but probably true."

...And those are just a few of my favorites:) May the Force be with you!
Back to top Go down
http://confessionsofageekyfangirl.blogspot.com/
geek4God

geek4God

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Wars Quotes   Favorite Star Wars Quotes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:33 pm

Kellymarieskywalker wrote:
I am absolutely obsessed with Star Wars quotes!! Some of my favorite are from the Fate of the Jedi series...so much great interaction between Luke and Ben!

Ben: “I’m going with you.”
Luke: “I don’t think so.”
Ben: “Why not?”
Luke: “ Well, first you’re not a convicted felon and don’t need to serve the sentence of one. Second, no teenager I ever knew, myself included, could survive being in the constant company of a parent for ten years.”
Ben: “I have you on a point of logic. No teenager can remain one for ten years.”

Ben: “Dad. Jacen. Coruscant. Answers.”
Luke: “I don’t like it that you can win an argument without using verbs.”

Luke: "A Jedi without a lightsaber—"
Ben: "Is a lot less dashing to the girls."
Luke: "Not what I was going to say, but probably true."

...And those are just a few of my favorites:) May the Force be with you!

hahahha! YES! These!!! Ben is a boss:)
Back to top Go down
http://princessfaithm.blogspot.com
Vulnerable_to_Love

Vulnerable_to_Love

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Wars Quotes   Favorite Star Wars Quotes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:50 pm

SiriKenobi - searching for this quote (which I found in your post) is what brought me here! I'm so glad it did! Smile

At last he had learned the secret that Qui-Gon had always had to teach him. It had taken him years of loss to learn it. It had taken a death that had sent him to his knees. But he had finally learned it. He had learned to live with an open heart.
- the end of "Secrets of the Jedi"

I want to write a post on my blog talking about that quote! It's so amazing, contrasting with the end of Anakin's story in Jedi Quest. Ending line: "...unless he didn't have a heart." SO sad!

I love so many SW quotes.

I love this one by Captain Typho describing Padme: "Intelligence and beauty, innocence and allure, courage and integrity, yet with a good measure of a child's mischievousness..."

Siri Tachi: "How about this? You help us or we'll smash all your droids." So right to the point, she is! lol. I sound like Yoda.

Oh, and Siri also says, "I know now that I will not always be strong. I will not be afraid to recognize when I am weak." Goes hand in hand with what Obi-Wan learned, to live openly, unafraid to recognize weakness and frailty and living in acceptance of it. So inspiring!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joybetweenhispaws.weebly.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Wars Quotes   Favorite Star Wars Quotes - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:13 am

Wow, I'm glad I helped you get here Smile Welcome to the Lakehouse! Very Happy
I agree, the endings are very nicely contrasted; Jude Watson is a genius! Very Happy
Great quotes as well! And yes, Siri is right the point. Glad to find another Siri fan Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Star Wars Quotes   Favorite Star Wars Quotes - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Star Wars Quotes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2