Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doctor Who

Go down 
+22
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Hannakin
Darth Tromeros
Starwarsartist
Arda_Ancalima
GeneralSnips
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl
Pinksaber13
kandykan
shaak ti
jedispork
Kayla
Amaranthine
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
sokafan4ever
SnipsSkywalker
Aay'liah
Padme's Japor Snippet
Jedi~Chick
sarahthegeek
JediKnightGirl
Ashley Amidala
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
jedispork

jedispork

Doctor Who - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:45 pm

The gas mask kid... it was a really creepy episode. I had to watch it with my friends because I couldn't watch it alone.
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:52 pm

adslkjfadsadfs; DOCTOR WHO DOCTOR WHO DOCTOR WHO Very Happy
I LOVE DOCTOR WHO.

The last episode killed me. XD I'm still dealing with the after-effects. XD

I just got into Sherlock to calm myself from The Angels Take Manhattan. I very much regret it.

I need to go back and watch ALLLLLL the episodes in order. XD I've seen a few episodes here and there, but I haven't watched them all in detail. *SIGH* I NEEEEED TO!!! ;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:46 pm

@DSK - I agree, I love it when others ship the same ship as me Very Happy I hope you enjoy the rest of the episodes! Very Happy The finale is AMAZING! Very Happy

@Fallon - Yes, you do!!! Watching seasons 1-4!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:00 pm

I just finished watching the Vincent van Gogh episode and I have to say, it was the best episode of season 5. It is definitely on par with the amazing first four seasons(and the End of Time duo section of the Tennant specials). Very impressed, such a good episode! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:34 pm

I can't wait to watch that one Shena!!! Very Happy My brother and I are halfway through The End of Time; I can't wait to get to Matt Smith! But I'm going to miss David Tennant so much!!!!

I still really miss Rose! She's been my favorite companion so far, and she and the Doctor are probably my second favorite fictional couple ever (second only to Obi-Wan and Satine Smile ). Very Happy

This show is just so amazing and addictive!!!!!! How did I ever live without Doctor Who?! XD

Also, my biology teacher reminds me of River Song XD She has the same hair, dresses like her and everything! It's so funny! My lab partner and I have started calling her River XD
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:11 pm

YAY!! Yes, you will definitely enjoy that episode. I'm glad you are enjoying the show! Very Happy
Wow, your on the End of Time episodes!? EPIC !! Very Happy Very Happy Those were SO GOOD!! Very Happy Very Happy I agree, I definitely miss Rose Tyler and David Tennant/Christopher Eccelston as the Doctor too :( Though, Matt Smith is pretty good. I agree, I love the ship Rose/Doctor(though sadly, I think it gets contradicted later on Razz)
That's cool about your teacher- Fallon's mom looks a lot like River too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:50 pm

Very Happy RIVER. My mommy's River. XDD She acts and looks like her. And dresses like her. She's just shorter. LOL!!

I love Matt Smith. <3 I just adore himmmm!!!!! Very Happy I found someone I used to be good friends with a few years ago, she lives near me, adn she's a Whovian. Very Happy I think I'm gonna invite her over to watch Doctor Who together. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:55 pm

Jedi~Chick wrote:
Very Happy RIVER. My mommy's River. XDD She acts and looks like her. And dresses like her. She's just shorter. LOL!!

I love Matt Smith. <3 I just adore himmmm!!!!! Very Happy I found someone I used to be good friends with a few years ago, she lives near me, adn she's a Whovian. Very Happy I think I'm gonna invite her over to watch Doctor Who together. Smile

RIVER SONG. YES. ONE OF THE MOST PERFECT PEOPLE IN FICTION.

I was halfway through Series 6 when my cable DELETED all the episodes. DARN YOU COMCAST.
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:15 pm

Pink they're all on Netflix!!! If you have Netflix that is. XD

YAY YOU LIKE RIVER!!!!!!!!! She's like my favorite character EVER. I love her. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:18 pm

RIVER SONG! She is the BEST fictional woman in the history of.... well, she's River, so i guess she has her own line of wibily-wabely-timey-wimey... stuff...

But yeah, She is AWESOME! Lol JC, your mom is like her identical twin Smile
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:11 pm

Lol that's awesome JC!!! Very Happy

Thank you Shena! Very Happy I agree! Yeah, my friend told me about who The Doctor ends up with, at first I was mad, but I think I will accept it when I see those episodes, though in my mind Doctor/Rose will always be the show's best pair.

On a random note, have any of you heard John Barrowman's Doctor Who parody to "The Wizard and I"? It is so hilarious!!!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:25 pm

You're welcome Smile. I agree, Rose/Doctor is definitely the best pair on the show. I was a bit mad too but one way to look at it is that he is a bit of a different person with each regeneration.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:48 pm

I agree, that is a good way to look at it Smile Another thing that made me feel better about it is that

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:50 am

DuchessSatineKenobi wrote:
I agree, that is a good way to look at it Smile Another thing that made me feel better about it is that

Spoiler:

Definitely, I was very glad they did that Smile
Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:18 pm

So I'm going to be the Tenth Doctor for Character day at my school, if I can find a pinstripe jacket. Smile
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:26 pm

Sounds awesome, Aay'liah! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:45 pm

I have really long hair, so we're going to puff up the front like in The Idiot's Lantern. Then we'll twist the back up and out of the way. Wink
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:22 pm

That sounds AWESOME!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:28 pm

Doctor Who - Page 5 Tumblr_lo2017WXT91qdyrdno1_500

Found this on tumblr. It's a little Obi-Wan running with the Doctor! Very Happy I thought it was cute Smile
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:33 pm

Haven't watched Doctor Who but found this fanart on an anime site:
Doctor Who - Page 5 47466-who_super
there should be an anime version XD

OH OH OH OH OH OH MY PARENTS WERE TALKING ABOUT ONE OF OUR FAMILY FRIENDS WHO'S LAST NAME IS "Hu" (we're asian)and he has his pHD so my parents call him "Dr. Hu" and I heard that and i tried not to crack up. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:03 pm

SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala wrote:
Doctor Who - Page 5 Tumblr_lo2017WXT91qdyrdno1_500

Found this on tumblr. It's a little Obi-Wan running with the Doctor! Very Happy I thought it was cute Smile

AHH!!! That's adorable!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:45 pm

Love both those pictures! Very Happy

The one with Obi-Wan is so adorable!!!!! He should totally be a companion!

LOL that is hilarious Amaranthine! XD
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:29 pm

I'm glad you both like the picture!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Location : Gallifery... Naboo... New York? Fine... Northern California

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:23 pm

That's so adorable!! <3

I wonder what would happen if suddenly in TCW The Doctor came in. XD
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:03 pm

Those pictures are so cute.

I finally got to watch the first three eps of the 9th Doctor. I think I have new fandom (my mom is going to kill me lol). I really liked the time travel and the funny part of it, defiantly going to waatch the rest Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Life and Stuff-
Jump to: