Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doctor Who

Go down 
+22
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Hannakin
Darth Tromeros
Starwarsartist
Arda_Ancalima
GeneralSnips
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl
Pinksaber13
kandykan
shaak ti
jedispork
Kayla
Amaranthine
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
sokafan4ever
SnipsSkywalker
Aay'liah
Padme's Japor Snippet
Jedi~Chick
sarahthegeek
JediKnightGirl
Ashley Amidala
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

Doctor Who - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:42 pm

I'm glad you all liked the picture Smile

@Spidey - That would be hilarious! XD I'm sure it would be really funny if it did Smile

@GS - I'm glad you are liking it so far!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:09 pm

Cool pictures! Obi-Wan is so cute!

I am totally loving Doctor Who. Very Happy I have two episodes left of season two and am hooked!
Back to top Go down
http://inwesternlands.blogspot.com/
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:10 pm

I'm glad you like it, Arda! Smile I agree, Obi-Wan is so cute! Smile

I'm glad you're liking it, Arda!! Very Happy It's really awesome and definitely hooks you in Very Happy. What are some of your favorite episodes so far?
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:16 pm

I really liked The Doctor Dances from season one, especially the ending. Very Happy Other than that, not really any specific episodes, just whenever the Doctor is being awesome and funny and cute and brilliant, I love him so much!

What are your favorites? If you've already said on this thread or told me and I forgot, I'll look...
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:46 pm

I loved that episode as well!!! Very Happy Very Happy I agree, the ending was great! Very Happy I agree, the Doctor is so epic!!! Very Happy

My favorite episodes are - Doomsday, The Satan Pit, The Impossible Planet, Journey's End, Utopia, The Parting of the Ways, The Last of the Time Lords, The Sound of Drums, End of Time (parts 1 and 2), The Stolen Earth, Bad Wolf, New Earth, The Doctor Dances, The Empty Child, The Christmas Invasion, A Christmas Carol, and Vincent and the Doctor. Though I am probably forgetting some
Back to top Go down
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Location : Gallifery... Naboo... New York? Fine... Northern California

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:13 pm

Has anyone watched the Classic Doctor Who? It's now on NetFlix, it doesn't have all episodes it's skipped quite a bit. It's also black and white and it's kind of interesting and fun to watch the OLD "special effects" it's adorable! Very Happy

I really like "The Daleks Take Manhattan" and "Evolution of the Daleks" (Not because of Andrew Garfield but he does help make it all the more better, I've always liked the story but well . . . I love Andrew).
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:54 pm

I haven't yet seen the Classic Doctor Who but I'd love too! I just don't have Netflix. I especially want to see Tom Baker's Doctor since he was really well loved by a lot of people(my Dad liked him too).

Those were both really good episodes Spidey! Very Happy I remember really enjoying them Smile
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:11 pm

I'm going to start watching Classic Who soon, if my mom dosen't make a decision on Sherlock, that is.

My favorite episode would probably be "The Unicorn and the Wasp" and the first one of season 5 (I cant remember the name right now). I think I like S5E1 so much because it was the first one I saw, and I fell in love (with both Matt and the show Smile ) immediately!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:12 pm

I'm glad y'all are enjoying the show so far GS and Arda! Very Happy

That's cool about Classic Who! I'd love to watch it someday but I need to catch up first with season 7.

My very favorite episodes are "The Doctor Dances", "Dalek", "The Parting of the Ways", "Doomsday", "New Earth", and "Blink". Smile I also really love "The Christmas Invasion", "The Unicorn and the Wasp", "Planet of the Ood", "Partners in Crime", "Bad Wolf", "The Empty Child", "Rose", "Vincent and the Doctor", "Daleks in Manhattan", "Fear Her", and "Journey's End".

Actually, I love just about any episode with The Doctor and Rose or The Doctor and Donna Smile

Who's everyone's favorite Doctor and companion?

My favorite Doctor is a tie between 9 and 10, but if I was absolutely forced to choose I would say 10. My favorite companion is Rose, followed closely by Donna Smile
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:48 am

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl wrote:
That's so adorable!! <3

I wonder what would happen if suddenly in TCW The Doctor came in. XD

I would scream, flail, and die. Razz

Every time Huyang was on screen, I was comparing him to the Doctor. It's my headcanon that the Doctor (10) did something to help the Jedi way back when, and he also lent his voice to the just-being-put-together Huyang.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:52 am

Awesome episode choices, DSK!! Very Happy I agree, I love episodes with those characters in them Smile

My favorite Doctor is a tie between 9 and 10 and my favorite companions are Rose and Donna but I also really like Captain Jack, Wilfred, and Martha.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:19 pm

jedispork wrote:
That's so adorable!! <3

Every time Huyang was on screen, I was comparing him to the Doctor. It's my headcanon that the Doctor (10) did something to help the Jedi way back when, and he also lent his voice to the just-being-put-together Huyang.

Yes that is completely canon!!!!!!

Thanks Shena! Very Happy I agree, those people are awesome!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:16 am

DuchessSatineKenobi wrote:
jedispork wrote:
That's so adorable!! <3

Yes that is completely canon!!!!!!

Thanks Shena! Very Happy I agree, those people are awesome!

You're welcome! Very Happy And thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:21 pm

WHOVIANS EVERYWHERE!!

Okay so last night I was on iTunes wishing I had an iTunes giftcard so I could buy all the beautiful renditions of the Doctor Who theme . . . '

Haha!! :XD: I was so excited to have David Tennate in TCW it made it all the more better!! (And well I'm not happy with Season 5 but he made it better).
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:54 pm

Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:58 pm

Perfection, Arda!! Very Happy I'd always connected Jack with Han (he was even similarly dressed at one point) and David Tennant would make an awesome Jedi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:32 pm

Have any of y'all seen the new episode? I thought it was pretty good! The episodes this season have definitely been a lot better than they were the past two seasons!

And I absolutely LOVE Clara!!!!! She reminds me a lot of me, and I'm definitely going to cosplay as her someday! FINALLY a companion with brown hair!!!!!! Very Happy I already like Clara much better than Amy. She's really cool and fun and interesting. I also think she goes very well with 11's personality.

Also, it's official that David Tennant and Billie Piper are both in the 50th Anniversary Special!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I'm so excited for it, it's going to be EPIC!!!!!!!!!! I'm mostly excited to see 10 and Rose return!!! I'm also looking forward to hearing who else will be in it Smile
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 8:37 pm

I haven't seen the episode yet, but I'm glad to hear it was good.

And yes, I AM SO EXCITED TO HEAR ABOUT DAVID AND BILLIE RETURNING!!! Very Happy It's going to be perfect!!! Very Happy Very Happy Yay for Rose and 10! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:54 pm

I like Doctor Who, but I'm a bit of a fake Whovian... LOL... I've only seen 10 episodes and I'm not caught up on the new storyline (I've done some skipping for previous episodes though). But I have actually tried fish fingers and custard (as well as bought the Her Universe shirt which says that on it) and it's DELICIOUS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:50 am

I really do want to try fish fingers and custard. I was craving it for days after watching that episode.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:55 am

It's really good! Just get any frozen fish finger that you enjoy, and a box of instant vanilla pudding (and then make it xD) (or just buy some XD). It's amazing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:13 pm

YES FISH FINGERS AND CUSTARD!!

Yet I spoil myself, I make homemade stirred custard for it.

And Blue, you're not a fake Whovian. Smile You're getting into it, how far are you into the series?

I didn't become a Whovian until about the 2nd Season, I really did like it when I watched Season 1 and went digging for merch on Amazon, and I'm hooked!!

Now I want to eat Custard...
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:19 pm

LOL I say that because I don't really have a measure or "how far I'm into the series". I've skipped around and I'm missing big chunks of the story. xD For example, I've seen the last episode with the 10th Doctor, and then a couple with the 11th, then another couple with 10, and then I saw "Angels Take Manhattan". LOL
Back to top Go down
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:21 pm

Well least you enjoy the show and get a portion of what's going on! I'm one of those people that has to start from Season 1 and work my way up.
Back to top Go down
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:21 pm

Well least you enjoy the show and get a portion of what's going on! I'm one of those people that has to start from Season 1 and work my way up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Life and Stuff-
Jump to: