Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doctor Who

Go down 
+22
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Hannakin
Darth Tromeros
Starwarsartist
Arda_Ancalima
GeneralSnips
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl
Pinksaber13
kandykan
shaak ti
jedispork
Kayla
Amaranthine
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
sokafan4ever
SnipsSkywalker
Aay'liah
Padme's Japor Snippet
Jedi~Chick
sarahthegeek
JediKnightGirl
Ashley Amidala
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

Doctor Who - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:19 pm

yeah! A couple of super hard-core fans I know tell me I'm not a real Whovian though, so that's why I said it so you all don't get technical on me xD
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:36 pm

Don't worry, as long as you like the story, you're a fan Smile
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:59 pm

Very Happy yay ok thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Location : Gallifery... Naboo... New York? Fine... Northern California

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:46 pm

You like the story, you act like a Whovian, you're a Whovian. Smile Doesn't matter if you've seen all episodes or a small handful.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:44 pm

Yippee!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:33 pm

YAY for the universal Lakehouse acceptance of Bluey as a Whovian!!!!!!!!! XD (That sentence is really confusing....) But YAY for Who! XD

In regards to your remarks about Clara, DSK, I completely agree that it's WONDERFUL that they made a companion with brown hair!!! I am totally going to cosplay her too. Smile I think the most realistic one for me would be her Victorian dresses because my hair's really long and I don't want to cut it, so I could just pin it up. Smile I'm planning on making myself a modified Oswin Oswald dress. Just...need to get better a sewing. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:47 pm

Bluey, you're a baby Whovian!!! That's a person who likes DW but hasn't seen it all yet. Wink *HUGS*

I love Clara, she's awesome!!!! Very Happy I still love Amy and Rory much more, and I'm still incredibly attached to them. XDD Getting used to a new companion is hard!!! LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Location : Gallifery... Naboo... New York? Fine... Northern California

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 11:14 pm

I'm going to cosplay Clara!! XDDD I might for the Doctor WHo 50th Anniversary I LOVE How Clara dresses!!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:04 pm

I agree Spidey! Very Happy I love her outfits and I plan on cosplaying as her as well Smile
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:04 am

Has anyone on here watched Torchwood? I'm planning on starting it soon and I can't wait! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:25 pm

I haven't seen Torchwood, but a friend of mine said it was good.

Today in English we read this story called "A Lamb to the Slaughter" or something like that about a lady named Mary Maloney who killed her husband. It made me think of Doctor Who Razz

I love that class, because pretty much every Whovian in my grade is in there, so we all laugh at random stuff in stories that remind us of Doctor Who and all the normal kids just sit there all confused. Like at the beginning of the year, we read "A Sound of Thunder" (great story, by the way!) and all the time travel stuff reminded me of Doctor Who, and I found it cool that the main guy's name was Eckels (reminds me of Christopher Eccleston), and then to top off all the epicness Doctor Who actually made a reference to this story in "The Shakespeare Code" when Martha mentions stepping on a butterfly Very Happy

Have y'all read/watched anything lately that reminds you of Doctor Who?
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:50 pm

I'm so full of Doctor/Rose feels. I came across some pages the other day from 10's Journal of Impossible Things in "Human Nature". I'd post a picture, but it wasn't working for some reason. Anyways, on the page about Rose he had written "Perfect Rose Perfect Rose" over and over and he had written how he was trying to find his perfect Rose. Even when he can't remember anything, he's still thinking about her. I don't care who the series tries to pair him with, Rose will always be his true love.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:01 pm

Exactly, DSK!! Very Happy Very Happy I loved that picture too! Smile Rose and the Doctor are the best on the show, no way around it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:09 pm

Definitely! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:25 pm

That was a fantastic review! Smile
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:34 pm

Thank you!! Very Happy Glad you liked it Smile
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:39 pm

Just watched "The Impossible Astronaut" and whatever the name of the episode that comes directly after it (and continues the story) is called. SO GOOD. I definitely will be catching up more now Very Happy YAY FOR NETFLIX

#LARE
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:00 pm

Have you heard that tomorrow is "Impossible Astronaut Day"?

My friends are reposting this picture,
Doctor Who - Page 7 922782_580648985301342_1824192970_n

So I drew this..... (text copied from the above picture)
Doctor Who - Page 7 Imposs10
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:35 pm

Cool, Blue! Very Happy I'm glad you're enjoying those episodes! Very Happy You should watch some 9th Doctor episodes, they're really good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:41 pm

Perhaps! I like the 10th and 11th, so I'll probably catch more with them first, (though I have to give 9th a fair chance since i have never seen any with him) Smile
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:01 am

Yes, I agree, Nine is amazing!! Very Happy I'm glad you'll give him a chance, he's hilarious ! XD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:08 am

Last night I watched "Curse of the Black Spot". What I loved about this episode (along with the series in general from what I've seen so far) is that there's such a large diversity of settings that they get thrown into. It's so cool that because he's a time traveler(and space traveler!), they can literally go ANYWHERE at ANY TIME. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:12 pm

So, I've started watching Doctor Who! I just finished the forth episode and I love this show already! However, that was a massive cliffhanger and I need to know what happens. *returns to watching show*
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:29 pm

@Blue - Yes, I agree, I love that about the show!! Very Happy It's so cool! Very Happy

@SWA - Glad you are enjoying it so far! Very Happy Very Happy Yes, I agree, that's a good idea XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Life and Stuff-
Jump to: