Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doctor Who

Go down 
+22
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Hannakin
Darth Tromeros
Starwarsartist
Arda_Ancalima
GeneralSnips
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl
Pinksaber13
kandykan
shaak ti
jedispork
Kayla
Amaranthine
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
sokafan4ever
SnipsSkywalker
Aay'liah
Padme's Japor Snippet
Jedi~Chick
sarahthegeek
JediKnightGirl
Ashley Amidala
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

Doctor Who - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:33 pm

Okay, I watch Doctor Who and I'm yet to see any episodes past season 1 but I'm going to be starting season 2 really soon, and I'm just wondering, do spoilers get thrown around in here? I've not really come in this topic before because I'm really worried I'll see something I don't want to know. Do you guys talk about the current episodes much? Smile
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:56 pm

I haven't seen any of the very recent episodes. I've been watching in season 6 (and loving it, so i may not go back to the previous ones yet XDD) but I'll be careful with spoilers if i have any! Smile
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:09 pm

I don't think there has been too many spoilers on here(I think there were a few), but I'll definitely be hiding any spoilers from now on Smile
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:12 pm

Bluesaber3 wrote:
Have you heard that tomorrow is "Impossible Astronaut Day"?

My friends are reposting this picture,
Doctor Who - Page 8 922782_580648985301342_1824192970_n

So I drew this..... (text copied from the above picture)
Doctor Who - Page 8 Imposs10

That's a lovely picture Blue! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:18 pm

Thanks Jedispork!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:07 pm

Yay SWA!!!! Very Happy I'm so glad you're watching Doctor Who! Very Happy It's such an awesome show!

Welcome Kayla!!! Very Happy There are a few spoilers here and there, but the big ones are hidden in spoiler boxes. I first joined this thread when I had just finished season 1 and I didn't get any spoilers from TLF (they all came from Wikipedia and my friend Razz) I can't wait to hear your thoughts on season 2 of Doctor Who! Very Happy It's one of the best! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:06 pm

Thanks!! If it's like that, then I guess I'll come in here more often Razz
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:20 pm

I had a Doctor Who fan moment at a store today! LOL but because I know Kayla (and maybe others) is/are avoiding spoilers, I'll put it in a spoiler box. Basically, if you are far enough along to know anything about River, that's the only thing actually mentioned.

The format/grammar of it is because I posted this on my facebook and just copied it XD

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:51 am

Haha that's awesome, Blue!

I'm super excited for tonights episode, it looks really cool.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:09 pm

LOL that's hilarious Blue!!! Very Happy I love it when stuff like that happens! Smile

I'm really excited for tonight's episode as well! Very Happy I'm enjoying season 7 so much more than seasons 5 and 6! I think most of it is Clara, though the writing has improved somewhat as well. Clara is the perfect companion for 11, in my opinion Smile Their personalities compliment each other really well and so far she has a really interesting story going on.
Back to top Go down
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Location : Gallifery... Naboo... New York? Fine... Northern California

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:55 pm

That is EPIC, Blue!! I love moments like that!!

I went to a Star Wars convention and when I was leaving someone with a Doctor Who shirt came in, I was so excited!!! I love seeing other Doctor Who fans.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:34 pm

So, has anyone else seen the finale yet?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
kandykan

kandykan

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:43 pm

I saw it! I think it turned out a lot better than I thought it would.
Spoiler:
But I agree with you about Moffat.
Back to top Go down
http://kandykan.tumblr.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:33 pm

I saw it with Liv last night!! I really liked it
Back to top Go down
Darth Tromeros

Darth Tromeros

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 8:28 pm

*walks into Doctor Who fandom*

Hi I'm a newbie.

I'm currently on Cold War but I entered the fandom March 25th.
Back to top Go down
http://anthonyperkined.tumblr.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:06 pm

Hello newbie! ^_^ Where in the series (what season) is Cold War? I'm a relatively-new-fan that's been skipping around
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:56 pm

I've been skipping around, too. My favorite doctor is Nine, but that's probably because most of the episodes that I've seen star Nine. XD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:57 pm

I like 9, 10, and 11, but my favorite is 11, for the same reason as your fav is 9 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:35 pm

Welcome newbie! Very Happy It's always fantastic to have more Whovians around! Very Happy

I like 9, 10, and 11, but my favorites are 9 and 10 Smile Who are y'all's favorite companions?
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:39 pm

^fantastic. i see what you did there Wink

Well, most of the episodes I've seen include Amy and Rory, so naturally they're some of my favorites, but I saw my first episode with Clara the other day and I like her as well. I've seen some with Rose, she's not my favorite but I do like her, and I've seen a couple episodes with Donna as well. She's funny XD
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:45 pm

LOL thanks XD

That's awesome! Smile

My very favorite of all time will always be Rose <3 But I also love Donna to pieces!!! One of my best friends acts exactly like Donna, so much so that I actually call her Donna most of the time XD I also like Martha and Jack a lot and I like Clara too Smile
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:46 pm

I love your new avatar by the way, Bluey Very Happy It's so adorable! XD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:47 pm

Thanks Satine!! I was looking for a new one and I found this one and was like "YES." (i didn't make this one Razz )

one of my friends likes doctor who, and she calls her boyfriend Doctor and he calls her Rose. so cute
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:54 pm

Awww, that is so sweet!!! Very Happy

The other day my dad was telling my brother and I that we should take French classes over the summer and learn French, and my brother said, "I already know French! Allons-y!!!!!" XD
lol!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:56 pm

YES!! I took 2 years of French but due to lame curriculum and such, some of the time my mom let me watch The Clone Wars in French (on the DVDs) for a lesson. A couple times, Anakin said "Allons-y" and I was like "LOL!" (i would have flipped out, but at the time i had only seen like 2 episodes of DW, and the only reason i noticed it at all was cuz of Liv who I then told about it, and she flipped out XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Life and Stuff-
Jump to: