Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doctor Who

Go down 
+22
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Hannakin
Darth Tromeros
Starwarsartist
Arda_Ancalima
GeneralSnips
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl
Pinksaber13
kandykan
shaak ti
jedispork
Kayla
Amaranthine
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
sokafan4ever
SnipsSkywalker
Aay'liah
Padme's Japor Snippet
Jedi~Chick
sarahthegeek
JediKnightGirl
Ashley Amidala
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

Doctor Who - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:00 pm

Very Happy:D:D So funny!! My favorite Doctor is the Tenth. And Rose is my favorite companion. Smile
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:09 pm

I agree, Aay'liah, so far, Rose is my favorite too! I've only seen the season with the Ninth Doctor so far. I'll be starting the next season soon, though.
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 4:07 pm

The Tenth is so great. Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Ashley Amidala

Ashley Amidala

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:58 am

Guess who I have Whovians?!?

I have David and Matt's addresses....*happy peanuts dance*

Back to top Go down
http://akhunter-fieldnotes.blogspot.com/
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:52 am

That's really cool, Ashley! Very Happy Very Happy

I'm currently on season 4 and the show is really good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:28 pm

Addresses?
Back to top Go down
Ashley Amidala

Ashley Amidala

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:18 pm

Yes! Im trying to work up the bravery to write a fan mail without sounding like a headless teen.
Back to top Go down
http://akhunter-fieldnotes.blogspot.com/
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:38 pm

Hahahahahahaaa!!!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:01 am

WEEEEEEELLLLLLLL......I jumped on into Doctor Who. I love it. LOVE IT. My mother looks like River Song (no seriously) and I am in love with Rory and Amy. I am soooo increasingly depressed that they are being written out next season. My favorite Doctor is definitely 11, Matt Smith. :3 he's so perfect and hilarious. And awesome.

I love everything about this show. Even the scary stuff. I'm terrified of Silents, Daleks, and Weeping Angels. It's awful. XDD But still.

I AM OBSESSED I HAVE WATCHED TWO SEASONS IN TWO DAYS. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. asfadslkj fdaslkjfdsakjldfsak;ladfskljfdaslkjdsfakjl;fdsakljdsak;
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:08 am

ROFL!!! *waits for the entourage on tumblr to begin* ...... glad you found a new fandom. That's always fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:05 pm

AWESOME!!! I'm glad you are enjoying it, JC! It's really good! Very Happy I love Doctor Who! I've seen the first four seasons and I'm currently watching the David Tennant specials. My favorite characters are Rose, The Doctor, and Captain Jack and my favorite Doctor is Nine with Ten being a close second. What have been your favorite episodes so far?
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:39 pm

KAYLA YES AS SOON AS I GET A CHANCE I WILL SPAM TUMBLR LIKE NO TOMORROW XDDD

Siri: AWESOME!!! Very Happy I loooooveeeee Doctor Eleven Very Happy Matt Smith is perfection. Wink Rory is my favorite character, Amy close in second. I'm gonna watch more of the earlier seasons VERY soon!!! Very Happy I am so into it right now....EVERYTHING IS DOCTOR WHO. XD
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:09 pm

ROFL!!! WHOOO! I'll be watching! Wink
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:02 pm

Jedi~Chick wrote:
KAYLA YES AS SOON AS I GET A CHANCE I WILL SPAM TUMBLR LIKE NO TOMORROW XDDD

Siri: AWESOME!!! Very Happy I loooooveeeee Doctor Eleven Very Happy Matt Smith is perfection. Wink Rory is my favorite character, Amy close in second. I'm gonna watch more of the earlier seasons VERY soon!!! Very Happy I am so into it right now....EVERYTHING IS DOCTOR WHO. XD

Thank you! I'm glad you are enjoying it! You will definitely like the earlier seasons, they are so amazing!!! Very Happy
I think you will especially like the finales; Doctor Who always has amazing endings to each season.
Back to top Go down
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:04 pm

I like Doctor Who, but I don't think I'll ever be a super hard-core fan, like, watch all the episodes or anything. It kinda creeps me out.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:42 pm

I finished watching "The End of Time" part 1 and 2 (where the Tenth Doctor regenerates) and it was a really, really good episode!!! Though it was also really sad :(; I did like how they did it though, very well done Smile.
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:55 am

OOOOOO. I am gonna watch the episodes with the 9th and 10th Doctors very soon. Very Happy I've heard it's very sad and I'm going to cry. xD LOL

I watched more of Season 6 yesterday.......Matt Smith (11th Doctor) is really my favorite. Very Happy I adore him. I'm increasingly depressed that he's getting new companions. I do not want to see Amy and Rory go. :( I love them so much!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:31 am

Jedi~Chick wrote:
OOOOOO. I am gonna watch the episodes with the 9th and 10th Doctors very soon. Very Happy I've heard it's very sad and I'm going to cry. xD LOL

I watched more of Season 6 yesterday.......Matt Smith (11th Doctor) is really my favorite. Very Happy I adore him. I'm increasingly depressed that he's getting new companions. I do not want to see Amy and Rory go. :( I love them so much!!!!!

I hope you like them! Smile Yes, a lot of them will make you cry- I started feeling like crying during certain episodes and that doesn't happen all that often.

I know the feeling, I was sad when my favorite companion left as well :(

Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:09 am

.....I put on makeup today because I told myself "Oh don't worry, you won't cry over Doctor Who. You'll be strong and look good wiht makeup on!"

....guess who is no longer wearing makeup because she cried it all off? This girl. :( I am still all sad. Razz One of the episodes I watched ("The God Complex") totally killed my feels. I'm still all sniffing and crying. XD SO SAD. At least the ending was. XD

...........I am dreading Season 7. I won't survive it. Razz
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:14 pm

Oh, gosh, that episode tore me to pieces!! I can't stand when things like that happen.

I don't think this needs to be in a spoiler box, because it's for season. 7: Amy and Rory will have a heartbreaking departure. We know what that means :'(
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:19 pm

Jedi~Chick wrote:
.....I put on makeup today because I told myself "Oh don't worry, you won't cry over Doctor Who. You'll be strong and look good wiht makeup on!"

....guess who is no longer wearing makeup because she cried it all off? This girl. :( I am still all sad. Razz One of the episodes I watched ("The God Complex") totally killed my feels. I'm still all sniffing and crying. XD SO SAD. At least the ending was. XD

...........I am dreading Season 7. I won't survive it. Razz

*hugs JC* Awwwwww!!!! Dispite how sad it is you are sad and the show must of really been sad too.... your post really cracks me up! Razz
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:32 pm

...Thanks Kayla. XD Hehe!!!!! *hugs* Wink Doctor Who gives me way too many feels.

Shaak Ti....AHHHH I KNOWWW!!!!! THAT IS WHAT I AM AFRAID OF. IF STEVEN MOFFAT ACTUALLY SAYS THAT IT WILL BE HEARTBREAKING, THAT MEANS HE IS INTENTIONALLY DOING HEARTBREAKING THINGS. I DO NOT WANT TO WATCH. D:
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:47 pm

I'm going to be crying my eyes out when Rory and Amy... go. I know it will be reallllllly bad, judging by how everyone else has left the show, and he said HEARTBREAKING! It's just going o be to hard to watch. I'll need to duck tape my mouth so nobody will have to hear me screaming at the TV.
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:55 pm

YUP. SAME. HERE.

Rory and Amy are my favorite characters, so I will be very heartbroken. I guarantee that I will be sobbing and screaming the entire time. It is definitely going to ruin my life. XD
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:58 pm

I doubt it could be more heartbreaking than the season two ending.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Life and Stuff-
Jump to: