Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doctor Who

Go down 
+22
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Hannakin
Darth Tromeros
Starwarsartist
Arda_Ancalima
GeneralSnips
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl
Pinksaber13
kandykan
shaak ti
jedispork
Kayla
Amaranthine
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
sokafan4ever
SnipsSkywalker
Aay'liah
Padme's Japor Snippet
Jedi~Chick
sarahthegeek
JediKnightGirl
Ashley Amidala
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

Doctor Who - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:47 pm

shaak ti wrote:
I doubt it could be more heartbreaking than the season two ending.

Ahhh, that episode was SO SAD!!! D: :(
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:08 pm

My mom refused to watch the S2 ending for the longest time! In the end, we were all crying. It was so sad!

I follow DW (or "liked", which is probably the correct term) on Facebook, and I bet my friends (other than Sierra) have no clue what this Doctor Who stuff I'm liking nd commenting on is!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:54 pm

I seriously SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY hate Steven Moffat. I have spent the past two and a half hours bawling my eyes out because Amy and Rory are being killed off next season. I can't even express how much it hurts me. D: I am so depressed. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:56 pm

Mom says not to worry, Rory always comes back. But where does that leave Amy?
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:59 pm

According to BBC and Steven Moffat, BOTH Ponds will be leaving and not coming back. And BOTH will have a tragic end. D: Amy will die almost absolutely, and Rory will die (again) or something else will happen to him.

I am so depressed by these facts. XD
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:23 pm

I'm going to go watch Doctor Who to make myself feel better. This is just too depressing for me. The next companion better be good!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:16 pm

I hope so!!!! I already hate her for taking Amy and Rory's place....but I"m sure I'll grow to like her. Wink

I watched the Doctor Who Christmas Special for Season 6....it was really cool!! The ending made me *shocker* CRY. Razz
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:50 pm

Doctor Who - Page 3 539225_420592577986546_1409606717_n

Doctor Who - Page 3 Rose%2BTyler%2Bmontage

Doctor Who - Page 3 Rose%2BTyler%2Band%2BDoctor%2Bhands%2Bmontage

Doctor Who - Page 3 Rose%2BTyler%2Band%2Bthe%2BNinth%2BDoctor%2Bnorth%2Bstar

Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:51 pm

That moment when he says "I don't want to go" made me cry! I didn't want him to go, either.
Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:50 pm

Has anyone seen the trailers for Season 7? It looks EPIC!!!!!
Oh, and I saw a picture of the new companion. She's, like, adorable, lol Wink Her name is Jenna-Louise Coleman. Her character name is Clara. Very Happy I am very excited.
Is it weird to say I have seen every single episode of the "new'' Doctor Who?
...Probably... Very Happy Hehehe I'm a weirdo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:57 pm

I've seen all of them! We only started watching DW a few months ago, and have finished all 6 seasons. We restarted and are going through again before season 7.

I cant wait to "meet" the next companion, but im sad that Amy and Rory have to leave :'(.
Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:26 pm

Smile Yeah, my feelings too. Not as strong as when Rose left(she was my favorite) but yeah, I will definitely be sad.
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:21 pm

Oh my gosh that was the most heartbreaking departure EVER! I couldn't get over it! It was worse than when Gwen was expelled from Camelot!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:47 pm

Haha I am not at all excited to meet this new companion who will be replacing Rory and Amy. NO ONE CAN REPLACE THEM. They are my favorite companions, so I'm terribly sad to see them go. Like, I'm going to bawl for days.
Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:10 pm

I am, actually. Every companion has to leave, inevitably, and honestly (and I hope y'all won't hate me for this) the Eleventh and Rory and Amy weren't my favorite team. I mean, they're great, but... *shrug* I just didn't really fall in love with them as much.
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:16 pm

Yeah, but it's still going to be sad and I'm going to cry forever. I think they're my favorite team.
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:28 pm

Same Shaak Ti. They're my favorite. I'm going to just cry for days and days. ;P I know they all have to go.....but still. ;(

My family got BBC America on our TV now, so we are now watching "The Timey Wimey of Doctor Who" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:10 pm

I just watched a cool Christmas special thats not on Netflix. It's called A Christmas Carol. Go watc it! It's amazing. It's on Amazo prime for $1.99. GO WATCH IT!!!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:18 am

OMG I LOVE THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was DYING over Amy and Rory's outfits. XDD SO MANY FUNNY PUNS. Wink I loved it.
The rest of the episode was just amazing. It's a new Christmas tradition for my family....watch Doctor Who on Christmas Eve. Wink We decided it! ;D Hehe!!!
Back to top Go down
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:43 pm

Lately, I've been watching Doctor Who. That show and I have a very interesting relationship...I love it, but it's SOOOOOO CREEPY! And I'm not one that deals with creepy very well. :( I think a big problem is that I don't have anyone to watch it with..my mom and dad aren't really interested and wouldn't have the time anyway, and the next oldest kid isn't even 13. I don't let my bros (all younger than 13) watch it because of the occasional adult humor. Do you guys think I'm overreacting? I'd like your thoughts. Would you encourage kids, specifically boys, under 13 to watch it?
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:18 pm

Well, my brothers eleven, and he watches it, but it really depends on their maturity and if they actually ge the occasional adult humor. Some of it he gets and some he doesn't, but my parents don't real mind.
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:10 pm

Well... this is delayed, but I am a Doctor Who FANATIC. xD The show is fantastical. :DD 'course, you might have already noted my Doctor Who fandom. (see banner, profile picture. xD) The 10th Doctor and Rose are my favorite pair, and I was literally an emotional wreck when... well, you know. Doomsday. I cried SO hard. Haven't cried that hard since I watched Revenge of the Sith. Razz I also am in LOVE with Jack Harkness. Oh, but I wouldn't watch Torchwood if I were you... it's a little bit (a lot) yuck. It's pretty much an R rating, and I wouldn't recommend it at all. The Jack Harkness on teh cover is very misleading. (Hothothothothotah. xD)
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:44 am

*nod* Ten is my favorite Doctor ever. Smile
New trailer for Season 7!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeLwlr2Qayc
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:33 pm

I just watched the 3 pond life episodes: Hilarious Razz !
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:36 pm

And now I just watched the trailer you posted, Aay'liah.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad *floods room with tears*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Life and Stuff-
Jump to: