Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.

Go down 
+10
Pinksaber13
GenawullGweevus
jedigirl1990
jedispork
Starwarsartist
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Kayla
allishmalli
geek4God
Amaranthine
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 3:33 pm

Okay, Ahsoka just found this video where all the Rebel trailers were put into one video. We are supper excited because-- Wink haha your going to have to watch it to find out, but I promise you won't regret it!

Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 7:59 pm

Oh, wow! Haha that makes me pretty hopeful... I think that the show really does have potential! But like y'all mentioned earlier, the animation does have an unfinished look to it.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 5:54 pm

Tonight is Rebels night!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 8:09 pm

I just saw Rebels, and I'd have to say I am very pleased! It exceeded my expectations! I really enjoy the characters, and the music is amazing as well. It truly feels like the Original Trilogy movies and it is nice to get back to that feeling. I'm looking forward to seeing where the story goes next!
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 9:38 pm

Yeah, I totally agree! I really liked the entire crew, even Chopper, who I didn't care at all for before. The music was good, the plot was entertaining, even the animation looks better on TV! The only thing I didn't really like was that the stakes didn't seem overly high in the episode. But oh well. It was good.

Hera is probably my favourite character. She was great!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 10:49 pm

I agree about the stakes not being too high, but I think for me it felt that way because I'd seen too many commercials and from them could pretty much piece together what would happen. I'm looking forward to future episodes for sure, though!

I'll just give a warning to everyone, though, Disney is really terrible with their scheduling. There are always huge gaps between episodes. At best, we will probably get a new episode every two weeks. Unfortunately, there are also often gaps of several months. It gets very frustrating. The good news is that season 2 has been approved so I assume they will start production on it now, which means we won't have to wait a whole year in between seasons like I had to with Gravity Falls.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:40 am

Yeah I was very impressed with the series premier. I have to admit up until starwar weekends I was so sure I would not watch it or pay close attention to it but after meeting the cast and seeing previews i warmed up to it and it didn't disappoint I really liked the beginning and am looking forward to seeing more I love Zeb and Ezra, well I like all of them but those two are my faves so far
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 7:35 pm

Did anyone watch "Droids in Distress"? I finally got around to watching it and I enjoyed it tremendously! Smile It was awesome to see C3PO and R2-D2 again, as well as to get some of Zeb's backstory. The ending was also fantastic, and a great bit of foreshadowing for Episode IV.

I'm really loving this show! It has the feel of the original trilogy, but with a bit of early seasons of the Clone Wars mixed in. I can't wait to see where the story goes and how it all leads up to A New Hope! Of course I will probably never love this as much as The Clone Wars, but I am still so happy every time I watch it and I am very glad I gave it a chance. It has not disappointed! I really missed watching Star Wars so it is just so wonderful to be back in that universe again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 8:41 pm

Okay, so from the good reviews I've been seeing, I think I'm going to go ahead and watch it. BUT, I need to make sure I'm in a really good mood first so I'm more open to it. Plus, I'm at school with really crappy wi-fi that doesn't work too well with some video sites (e.g. ABC.com, Xfinity, Star Wars.com, etc.), so it might be awhile before I get around to it and am physically able to watch it.
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 11:18 am

I think you will like it. Sorry about the awful wi-fi! If the Star Wars site is too slow another option is watchcartoononline (they have some weird ads on the site, but I've found that their videos don't take much time at all to buffer).
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 10:41 am

Has anyone else noticed that the mail characters are like a family? Hera and Kanon are the parents (ROFL!) while Sabin, Ezra, and Zeb are the kids with chopper being the dog. It's really hilarious XD
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 1:42 pm

I need to catch back up on Rebels! I watched the little movie thing and the first episode and I was surprised, it was better than I thought it would be. :3 I really like Sabine, she's epiccc
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 2:56 pm

I noticed that too, GS. I love the family dynamic the characters have!

I'm really enjoying Rebels, much more than I thought I would! The characters are so much fun and it's been cool to explore this time period in Star Wars. I also really love the music on the show.

I agree, Rachel, I love Sabine! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 11:28 pm

I'll probably start watching it over Christmas Break and Jan. Term when I'm home (with no crappy Wi-Fi) and have time. All of these positive reactions I'm seeing (or reading technically) here about Rebels is making me curious and a bit more open to wanting to like the show (even though I'm still upset over TCW cancellation).
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 12:25 pm

Let us know what you think when you see it!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 3:59 pm

Ok, so I was listening to Rebels Declassified and they were speculating about who the Fulcrum might be. They speculated that it might be

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:01 pm

I agree...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:53 pm

I agree!
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 3:12 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 9:49 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 5:03 pm

Since Disney XD is having a Rebels marathon, I decided to go ahead and record every episode that's come out so I can finally watch it!
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 1:55 pm

does anyone know where i can watch it online? I'm hoping to catch up on it so that the season 2 premiere will make sense at CVII xD
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 7:21 pm

watchcartoononline has them. I believe the first few episodes are also on the Star Wars site.
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 10:20 am

Well, I guess now's as good a time as ever to come out and say it... I actually like Rebels...

Now, it's not perfect, but I kinda feel that it's better than the first season of TCW (*crowd gasps*)... I know, I know, but it's true! They got a good thing going with some underlining subplots throughout the episodes so their all connected; all the episodes see to go in order (unlike a lot of TCW); the characters (minus Chopper) are pretty enjoyable and their dynamic is interesting (even though if the future, I'd personally like to see more characters introduced and explored); the animation isn't stiff and I'm undoubtedly sure that it'll get better and better as time goes on; and it's darker and more sophisticated that I thought it was going to be (not TCW S4/S5/S6 level yet, but more than I thought). *Sigh* I should've given Disney and Dave Filoni a lot more credit than I did before I watched the show.

Okay, so I know I'm extremely late to the party, but I know what y'all are talking about in the spoiler section...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 11:18 pm

I'm glad you like it! I completely agree! I think that while Rebels is not as good as the later seasons of TCW, it is better than the first season. I think this is mostly because Dave and team have more experience now and know what kind of story they want to tell and who their audience is, while when they first started the Clone Wars they were unsure about those things.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next