Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.

Go down 
+10
Pinksaber13
GenawullGweevus
jedigirl1990
jedispork
Starwarsartist
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Kayla
allishmalli
geek4God
Amaranthine
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 4:05 pm

I agree completely Alli!

I really want plenty of Clone Wars references just to prove it was relevant (as well as that the prequel era in its entirety is relevant). I think that Rebels will not let us down, especially now that Ahsoka is in it.

I completely agree with all of your points! Rebels should have plenty of connections to TCW and OT eras, but not too many because it is still its own show. It is all about finding balance, which so far I think it is succeeding at.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 1:33 pm

SEASON TWO TRAILER!!! (WARNING: Contains spoilers from the previous season)

OMG!!! THAT WAS AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 4:53 pm

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSSSSHHHH
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 9:13 am

*OFFICIAL FANGIRL SQUEAL*

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 10:51 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 12:26 am

I'm soso happy to see Rex again!! I shrieked out loud at Celebration when his voice came on!

Also, I got to see the Rebels season 2 premiere at SWCA and let me tell you, it was AMAZING. Like, you guys, they stepped up the quality so much. I can't wait for everyone else to see it and freak out!!!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2015 10:26 am

I think Disney and the Rebels team heard us when we said we didn't think Rebels would be up to par especially since TCW is so big and so much apart of us. With having Ahsoka and Rex come into the picture they've shown us that they listen and they know that fans loved these charters for over, what, 5 years? It makes me very happy that Ahsoka is there now and though it makes me sad also to know that she's been though so much sadness and suffering since leaving the order I hope we see the old Snips we know and love so much Smile

And here I go being sappy again Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 10:31 pm

I agree, GS, I think them bringing Rex and Ahsoka back shows us that they have not forgotten The Clone Wars. I'm so glad that Rebels has been so good and that is has created really awesome new characters and combined them with the characters we know and love.
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 12:56 pm

Yeah, just like I did with the TCW characters I've fallen in lone with the Rebels characters. I'm so excited for season 2, speaking of which dose anyone know when its coming back?
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 1:41 pm

We have a release date for the premiere- June 20th. Yay! I'm glad it'll be in the summer. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 2:08 pm

YAY! I'm glad its so close! I thought for sure they were going to make us wait until the Fall XD
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 12:26 pm

Hurray!!! We won't have to wait till Fall!!! Also, it's on a Saturday... not sure how I feel about that...
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:23 pm

Yay, Rebels and Gravity Falls both return in June! My life is now twice as happy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:48 pm

Duchess Satine Kenobi wrote:
Yay, Rebels and Gravity Falls both return in June! My life is now twice as happy! Very Happy
Not just in June, but the same week! GF on June 18th (a Thursday) and Rebels on June 20th (a Saturday)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.   It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show. - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's official: Star Wars:Rebels officially new animated show.
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7