Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale

Go down 
+9
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Lillian~Skye
jedigirl1990
Jedi~Chick
Keirbott
Pinksaber13
GeneralSnips
Duchess Satine Kenobi
allishmalli
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:41 am

You do have a point, JG. And yes I was a little surprise that there wasn't more between them at that moment. I really hope that this won't be the last time they see each other, maybe a holo message from Anakin to see how she's holding up will come in season 6.
Back to top Go down
Lillian~Skye

Lillian~Skye

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:05 am

I thought it was interesting when Obi-Wan was going to follow Anakin but Plo Koon reached out and touched Kenobi's shoulder, as if saying to let them have their moment.
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlsintheforce.wordpress.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:12 am

I loved that moment Lillian part of me was happy that anakin and ahsoka had their moment and the other part of me wished plo wouldn't had stopped obiwan so he could of been there too.

Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:05 pm

I LOVE YOUR REQUIREMENTS JEDIGIRL!! Very Happy Very Happy THEY MUST HAPPEN! Very Happy
I mean, the only Obi-Wan/Anakin hug was, as far as I can remember, in the book "Rogue Planet" and I really want another one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:05 pm

Starwarsartist wrote:
YES A HUG WOULD HAVE MADE EVERYTHING BETTER THEN I COULD HAVE DIED HAPPY

But no, she just walked away with tears steaming down her face AND I AM GOING TO DIE IN MISERY

THAT WAS HORRIBLE OKAY. BUT DON'T WORRY WE CAN DIE MISERABLE TOGETHER SWA.

I wanted a hug. A real goodbye. I wanted something so badly.

But Ahsoka would have been a mess. She would have broken down and sobbed, Ani would have broken down and sobbed. And they would never have let each other go...

In the scene we have, Ahsoka made a point to not keep eye contact for too long, and stayed far enough away that if he reached out he wouldn't be able to touch her.

I can't RN all this is too painful.
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:44 pm

Pinksaber13 wrote:
Starwarsartist wrote:

But no, she just walked away with tears steaming down her face AND I AM GOING TO DIE IN MISERY

But Ahsoka would have been a mess. She would have broken down and sobbed, Ani would have broken down and sobbed. And they would never have let each other go...

In the scene we have, Ahsoka made a point to not keep eye contact for too long, and stayed far enough away that if he reached out he wouldn't be able to touch her.

Oh force, on second thought, a hug would be too painful and I never even noticed the thing about the distance wHY WOULD YOU POINT THAT OUT
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:56 pm

Uhhh... EVERYTHING'S TOO PAINFUL!!! It's painful to watch her walk away without a hug and it would be too painful to watch them hug!!! NOBODY WINS!!!
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:00 pm

Yep. And I believe that's how Dave likes it. >.<
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:53 pm

Pinksaber13 wrote:
Starwarsartist wrote:

Hey guise. I'm....I'm writin' a fanfic about that. XD

kaythanxbai

(coming soon ooohhhhooooo)
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 8:05 pm

exactly allishmalli and I agree blue I bet that is exactly how he wants it Razz

yay jc i can't wait to read it though if its like your last one I am sure it will break my heart all over again
Back to top Go down
Lillian~Skye

Lillian~Skye

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:58 pm

PINK!!!!! Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check this out xD: http://fangirlblog.com/the-clone-wars-episode-8-15-wonderland/

It involves ponies.....and a 60 year old Lux
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlsintheforce.wordpress.com
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:23 pm

Lillian~Skye wrote:
PINK!!!!! Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check this out xD: http://fangirlblog.com/the-clone-wars-episode-8-15-wonderland/

It involves ponies.....and a 60 year old Lux

...pony farm... Mortis... Katooni... Hondo...Goreeg...

what did I just read I feel like I got high off old nail polish. O_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4