Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale

Go down 
+9
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Lillian~Skye
jedigirl1990
Jedi~Chick
Keirbott
Pinksaber13
GeneralSnips
Duchess Satine Kenobi
allishmalli
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lillian~Skye

Lillian~Skye

Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 1:43 pm

CHECK OUT THIS ON Ashely's blog on Star Wars.com:

http://starwarsblog.starwars.com/index.php/2013/03/06/e-mails-between-master-padawan-about-ahsokas-decision/

I'm still shocked at her words...where it says final seen with Matt....final....as in final final not just the season is what it sounds like..
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlsintheforce.wordpress.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 1:44 pm

sob. sob sob sob.
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:04 pm

I hope that the final is just temporary. I can't bear the thought of her never speaking to him again EVER. (someone shoot me)
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:18 pm

I've been sitting here doing school all day, and I have NO CLUE what I'm learning! I'm just dying of TCW feels right now! I'm writing a song parody to get through the fees XD

I REALLY don't want that to be the LAST scene with Ahsoka/Anakin!

Because then then everything would be over. Done. Dead.

Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 3 Tumblr_m6qzyfvSxp1qe5chzo2_500
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:30 pm

Jedi~Chick wrote:
I hope that the final is just temporary. I can't bear the thought of her never speaking to him again EVER. (someone shoot me)

(and me)

There are no words for this. Except that everything hurts.
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:43 pm

*Gasp* *Gulp* *Breathes heavily* I agree with Pink. No words, just pain.
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:49 pm

that would mean she NEVER sees him EVER AGAIN? i wouldn't be able to take that. they've gotta at least cross paths ONCE! for crying out loud.
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:57 pm

GRRRRR!!!! That's it!!! We're writing the next season of TCW and forcing Dave to make them into episodes! If he doesn't comply, we hit him with potted ferns!!! WHO'S WITH ME!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:58 pm

I AM. AND MY GEEK TOO! geek
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:19 pm

allishmalli wrote:
GRRRRR!!!! That's it!!! We're writing the next season of TCW and forcing Dave to make them into episodes! If he doesn't comply, we hit him with potted ferns!!! WHO'S WITH ME!?!?!?!?

YES. FANGIRLS, ASSEMBLE.

DAVE,

Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 3 Tumblr_mip2fdJkYj1qg10guo1_500

BUT YOU NEED US TO TAKE THIS OVER. BEFORE IT GETS TOO FAR GONE.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:50 pm

Amen Fangirls untied this cannot be the last time Ahsoka and Anakin interact I mean it was a fantastic scene but if it was "good bye forever" instead of what I was hoping which was "good bye for now" I want it to be way longer and way more personal and she has to at least see obiwan again Obiwan has not said 2 words to her during this whole ordeal they need some interaction

PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NOT THE LAST SCENE BETWEEN ANAKIN (AND OBIWAN) AND AHSOKA MY HEART AND FEELS CAN'T TAKE THAT NO NO NO NO NO DAVE CAN'T DO THIS TO US. PLEASE SAY IT ISNT' SOOO

Just when I think I am getting better something else comes out to make my heart break again I agree no words only a lot of pain

and JC just finsihed reading your blog post and your fanfic both of which broke my heart but were beautiful

I cant take all these feels :(
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:07 pm

Yep. Yep yep yep.

We need to write a letter, and have everyone sign it. We could ask for another TCW movie, like one to finish out everything, that has a bit of Ani/Ahsoka interaction. Like a temporary team op for something.

I kind of want Ahsoka to go back Ro Ventress, it would be cool to see them work together more.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:14 pm

EXACTLY Shaak Ti but it simply can't be left like this their relationship needs more (our delicate hearts and feels depend on it ) anything would be okay just something PLEASE

and that would be awesome I really like seeing them work together so more of that would be cool. I personally *dodges potted ferns and frying pans* wouldn't mind seeing ahsoka meet up with Lux again just saying Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:10 pm

Ooh, Lux, Ventress and Ahsoka trio fanfic planning going on now...

I like to think that Ahsoka finds Lux just after she leaves and they do some awesome planner saving stuff together again. They make a great team.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:29 pm

Thank you yes they do make a great team add ventress to the team and you got a pretty epic group
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:45 pm

Sounds awesome! I can't wait! I wish that I had time to draw so that I could draw out the episodes myself... That way, we could have a script and a storyboard!!!
Back to top Go down
Lillian~Skye

Lillian~Skye

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:18 pm

I actually think It would be amazing if the clone wars team finished out the Clone Wars show with another movie. I think it would be epic.

And was I the only one hoping Anakin and Ahsoka would HUG before she left?? I was like "please please hug or something!" and she was crying as she was walking away...that was hard for me to see.
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlsintheforce.wordpress.com
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:26 pm

YES A HUG WOULD HAVE MADE EVERYTHING BETTER THEN I COULD HAVE DIED HAPPY

But no, she just walked away with tears steaming down her face AND I AM GOING TO DIE IN MISERY
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:27 pm

Yes! I wanted them to hug!

ok, I know it may be a bit early, because we don't even know about what' happening with season 6, but I'm seriously considering writing that letter. Basically get a bunch of signatures for a TCW movie to finish it out, with AT LEAST a scene with Anakin and Ahsoka. Who's with me?
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:48 pm

Yes totally I am with you.

And I agree a hug would of at least made it more bearable
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:35 pm

jedigirl1990 wrote:
EXACTLY Shaak Ti but it simply can't be left like this their relationship needs more (our delicate hearts and feels depend on it ) anything would be okay just something PLEASE

and that would be awesome I really like seeing them work together so more of that would be cool. I personally *dodges potted ferns and frying pans* wouldn't mind seeing ahsoka meet up with Lux again just saying Very Happy

IDK whether I actually want it to happen or not but I hypothesize that she does go find Lux... so no frying pans from me, JG XD
Back to top Go down
Keirbott

Keirbott

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:22 am

Another Clone Wars movie would be so awesome Very Happy That last scene was just not touchy feely enough to be Ahsoka and Anakin's last scene. The entire last few minutes I was thinking "Come on! Hug! Hug, darn you!"
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:22 am

exactly!
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:25 am

It would have been nice if they had said more to each other they they did. Even though I'm sure Ahsoka wouldn't have been able to hold it together if she had to hug Ani or say a real good-bye. She was trying to be strong for both of them
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:34 am

True but whats wrong with seeing them both fall completly apart for a moment if it was their final good bye I just feel it should of been way more personal. I mean dont get me wrong it was a fantastic hearbreaking scene but I took it more as a scene saying "I am leaving the order I need to figure things out but I am sure our paths will cross again"

For a final good bye I would require (and yes I have requirements lol though they will probably never be met its okay)
1. It needs to be longer and way more personal
2. Obiwan needs to be there-The entire arc obiwan never said anything at all to ahsoka, I need closure from their relationship too. so to be more specific he needs to be there and he needs to talk or say something to ahsoka, I don't except him to be as personal as anakin but shes leaving the order for crying out loud you may not see her again is saying a touching good bye to much to ask
3. there needs to be hugs at least between anakin and ahsoka but I would love to see obiwan break for a moment let his guard down or whatever and give her a hug too and maybe hug anakin after she walks off or something

those are my three conditions since none of them were met with the final scene it cannot be the final time they see each other Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next