Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale

Go down 
+9
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Lillian~Skye
jedigirl1990
Jedi~Chick
Keirbott
Pinksaber13
GeneralSnips
Duchess Satine Kenobi
allishmalli
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:51 am

Pinksaber13 wrote:
Lillian~Skye wrote:
It's hard though because Ahsoka is going to need something to do, and maybe fit in somewhere, but the clone wars episodes still have to be interesting to the viewer....we can't have an "Ahsoka Tries Farming" episode where she tries fitting into a society xD

I feel like she might run into Lux again. I feel like he will return in some way. I have a theory that she might hook up with the band of rebels on Onderon somehow........

GUYS LOOK A SUMMARY FOR THE FIRST S6 EPI:
Spoiler:

I just gave myself feels from a FAKE EPISODE I MADE UP

You sure had me going there for a minute, Pink Very Happy I was ready to freak out before I read what you said under the spoiler box XD
Back to top Go down
Lillian~Skye

Lillian~Skye

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:25 am

jedigirl1990 wrote:
lol lilllian first of all I love the title name its perfect and so is the "fourtune cookie" I could totally see ahsoka on a pony farm Very Happy and anakin and Lux's interaction would be epic see we already have 2 episodes written we can throw in the clovis ones already made and we just need a few more and we can have season 6 completly done written by the lakehouse sisters Very Happy

the theme of this season is ahsoka and her new farming life Very Happy

Season 6:

Directed by: Dave Filoni
With the voice talents of: Matt Lanter, CAT, JAT, Dee Bradley Baker, Ashley Eckstein...
Written by: The Lakehouse Sisters
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlsintheforce.wordpress.com
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:13 pm

Do y'all think that since Ahsoka isn't a Jedi anymore that she'll have an outfit change? I sure hope so. She's been wearing that outfit for WAY too long in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:38 pm

Lillian~Skye wrote:
Pinksaber13 wrote:
Lillian~Skye wrote:
It's hard though because Ahsoka is going to need something to do, and maybe fit in somewhere, but the clone wars episodes still have to be interesting to the viewer....we can't have an "Ahsoka Tries Farming" episode where she tries fitting into a society xD

I feel like she might run into Lux again. I feel like he will return in some way. I have a theory that she might hook up with the band of rebels on Onderon somehow........

GUYS LOOK A SUMMARY FOR THE FIRST S6 EPI:
Spoiler:

I just gave myself feels from a FAKE EPISODE I MADE UP

HAHAHAHAHA. SPOILER ALERT:

Spoiler:

YES LILLIAN YESSSSSSSSS KEEP WRITING GUYS.

So far we have:

Seeds of the Darkside | Ep. 6.1 | People act only on what they believe they are capable of.
Clovis Arc | Eps. 6.2 and 6.3 | Whatever fortune cookies they made up for it.
Old Sins Cast Long Shadows | Ep. 6.4 | Always remember that your past, though hidden, can never be forgotten.
Spoiler:
Guys.

NOBODY WOULD WATCH THIS BUT US. XDD
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:40 pm

You never know. Ashley would watch it.
Back to top Go down
Lillian~Skye

Lillian~Skye

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:01 pm

Pinksaber13 wrote:

So far we have:

Seeds of the Darkside | Ep. 6.1 | People act only on what they believe they are capable of.
Old Sins Cast Long Shadows | Ep. 6.4 | Always remember that your past, though hidden, can never be forgotten.
Spoiler:
Guys.

So Far:

Coping Mechanisms | Ep. 6.5 | Art imitates life.
Time For a Change | Ep. 6.6 | Old habits die hard.

Spoiler:

Oh gosh...we'll have a whole season...xD bobafett soka
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:40 pm

Lillian~Skye wrote:
Pinksaber13 wrote:

So far we have:

Spoiler:
Guys.

So Far:

Spoiler:

Oh gosh...we'll have a whole season...xD bobafett soka

OMG LILLIAN

BA

AHAHAHAAHAHAHHA

I'm currently typing up a Return to Mortis arc to get some drama started for this season in another window, so give me a few minutes and it'll be done. XD

(Also, I don't think Ahsoka is so upset with the Jedi Order she would try to kill one of them, even Window--du. Windu. Even though this is a vanity project we're writing for fun, we should really do our best to keep it in character. Wink)
Back to top Go down
Lillian~Skye

Lillian~Skye

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:52 pm

Okayyyyy, okayyyyyy fiiiiiine. I suppose you're right. Maybe she doesn't try to kill him just...just...brings him in for the bounty xD
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:57 pm

Lillian~Skye wrote:
Okayyyyy, okayyyyyy fiiiiiine. I suppose you're right. Maybe she doesn't try to kill him just...just...brings him in for the bounty xD

LILLIANNNNNNN

(*is secretly dying of laughter*)

SHE WOULD STEP IN AND STOP THEM. BEFORE THEY BURN HER PONY FARM AND THE VILLAGE TO THE GROUND. xDDDD

(ignore logical me okay AHSOKA GIVE WINDU HECK.)
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:58 pm

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! I got one! I got one!
Spoiler:

Okay, so it's not as good as everyone else's, but I think it could possibly be an episode.
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:02 pm

allishmalli wrote:
Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! I got one! I got one!
Spoiler:

Okay, so it's not as good as everyone else's, but I think it could possibly be an episode.

OOOOHHHHHHHHH ME LIKEY.

The only thing is... where would Ahsoka get the money for college? (AND HER PONY FARM WAS GOING WELL SHE JUST MADE THE HANDS GROW EVERYTHING SHE TOOK CARE OF MOST OF THE ANIMALS. XD )
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:03 pm

Oh, I forgot about that. Maybe she got a scholarship.
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:22 pm

allishmalli wrote:

SHE TOTALLY WOULD. XDDD

Alright, because I can't stop:

Justice (Pt. 1 of 2 of Boba Arc) | Ep 6.7 | What is justice if it is carried out through vengeance?
The Hunter (Pt. 2 of 2 Boba Arc) | Ep. 6.8 | No friends, no enemies, only allies and adversaries.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lillian~Skye

Lillian~Skye

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:32 pm

Pinksaber13 wrote:
allishmalli wrote:

SHE TOTALLY WOULD. XDDD

Alright, because I can't stop:

Justice (Pt. 1 of 2 of Boba Arc) | Ep 6.7 | What is justice if it is carried out through vengeance?
The Hunter (Pt. 2 of 2 Boba Arc) | Ep. 6.8 | No friends, no enemies, only allies and adversaries.

Spoiler:

Pink - how strange is it that I'm actually wishing for some of these to be episodes xD especially your Return to Mortis where the planet isn't killing Anakin! SO awesome! Love that!!!

And I do like Ahsoka going to college. Sadly, she probably had to sell her ponies and rare unicorn to get there though. Hmmm since she's studying agriculture maybe she went to college on Alderaan? Where they have nerfs and need nerf herders? Just a thought..... lol!
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:12 pm

these are all epic Very Happy I actually love the idea of ahsoka going to college especially with the whole conflict of what they are teaching and how would she view the jedi now that she has left them that would be epic. Love the episodes where Tarkin is set up for bounty epic and the return to Mortis trilogy sounds amazing this would be an EPIC season Very Happy I also love the pony farm too awesome
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:12 pm

Alright, that's it, where are the rights to the future of TCW? *cracks knuckles* We need to run this show, clearly. Ahsoka's Pony Farm will be the best arc Clone Wars has ever seen. Very Happy LOL!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:40 pm

Jedi~Chick wrote:
Alright, that's it, where are the rights to the future of TCW? *cracks knuckles* We need to run this show, clearly. Ahsoka's Pony Farm will be the best arc Clone Wars has ever seen. Very Happy LOL!!

I KNOWWW RIGHT. I WOULD SO WATCH THAT.

And I really want Return to Mortis to be made because asdfghjkl; DYING.
Back to top Go down
Lillian~Skye

Lillian~Skye

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:06 pm

Jedi~Chick wrote:

Maybe we can pull our allowances for the rest of our lives and then the Lakehouse girls can buy Star Wars. We can each own a share of the company xD JUST to see these episodes made. celebrate
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:09 pm

lol Lillian sounds like a plan

Pink just with the bits you shared in the chatbox I really want to see the return to mortis trilogy (I guess I can settle with reading it)
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:32 pm

Bahahahahaha this is hilarious. I won't ruin it by suggesting Anakin tries to join and add unicorns.... xD
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:07 pm

Yes!!! I desperately want to see these episodes now. Like seriously. XDD

Today I was really like hormonal and sad, and I rewatched the TCW finale and really really really really really really really cried. A lot. Sobbed. XD
Back to top Go down
Lillian~Skye

Lillian~Skye

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:20 pm

Jedi~Chick wrote:
Yes!!! I desperately want to see these episodes now. Like seriously. XDD

Today I was really like hormonal and sad, and I rewatched the TCW finale and really really really really really really really cried. A lot. Sobbed. XD

I wonder if Ahsoka was feeling hormonal when she chose to leave the Order. LIKE WHY *FLAILS* maybe she was just not feeling well that week!!

As a viewer and fan of the Clone Wars, Ahsoka leaving was amazing and phenomenal for her character development, but as a fangirl I'm crying and sad and distraught and WHY DAVE
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:28 pm

Exactly Lilly. EXACTLY my thoughts. XDDD From a writing standpoint, it was the right choice, extremely well written and very good for her character development. But as a huge Ahsoka fan, WHYYYYY HOWWWW MY EMOTIONSSSSS
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:17 pm

Okay Thats exactly perfectly how I feel the logical side of me from a viewer stand point is excited there is so much they can do now with her and this decision shows just how far she has come on this journey and how much she grew up. Great character development but from the emotional fangirl side of me its like WHY?? as you said it ABSOLUTLY BROKE MY HEART my FEELS are all over the place I watched it two more times today and though i didn't cry I still had that huge lump in my throat and stomach.

I am not adjusting to this change very well I liked things were what they were before and I am not good with change I want it back to normal where ahsoka and bariss are still innocent friends and both part of the jedi order and erourjesdojor3wjefoiem feels are still coming through like 3 days later WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO US
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:20 am

So I couldn't handle all my feels and decided to write a fanfic. And also a blog post. XD http://2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com/2013/03/so-clone-wars.html

Let me know what you think! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next