Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ahsoka and Rex's Fate

Go down 
+2
GeneralSnips
allishmalli
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

Ahsoka and Rex's Fate Empty
PostSubject: Ahsoka and Rex's Fate   Ahsoka and Rex's Fate Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:06 pm

Okay, so it's Season 5 (obviously), and TCW has at least one more season left before the series ends. Now, I know people (including me) have given their opinions and theories on what will happen to Ahsoka and Rex (since neither one of them are in ROTS). But, I think here would be a good place to officially give your opinion on these two characters fates. I'll go first.

Ahsoka: Since there are a million things that could happen to her (actually only three or four), I'm not going to really predict on what will happen to her. Dave Filoni is very unpredictable when it comes to certain things. However, I will give my opinion on what I think should happen.

Honestly, it ABSOLUTELY KILLS me to say this, but I would rather have Ahsoka die a epic, heroic, probably sacrificial, poetic, tragic, tear-jerking death than to have her leave the Jedi Order (esp. if it's because of Lux). Here are my reasons:
Ahsoka's too strong and has worked too hard to earn her rightful title of "Jedi Knight" just to throw it away (esp. for some boy).
At the moment, she doesn't seem to feel like the Republic is the wrong side (though I think she's noticed that maybe there is corruption on both sides), so I don't think that she would leave because she doesn't like the Republic anymore.
If she did die, it would possibly push Anakin more towards the dark side, though I think that there needs to be a bit of a time jump between Ahsoka's death (hopefully in the series finale) and ROTS. Otherwise, it would seem... I guess "non cannon" almost because if her death is right before ROTS, we all know that Anakin would just be completely distraught and obsessing over it (and probably cry too); and to have her die right before and have him actually not really thinking about it during RoTS would not be right. I know that DF dug himself a hole that he can't get out of easily (since RoTS was made first with no knowledge of Ahsoka's existence), but still. By having that time-jump, it would give Anakin more time to grieve and (in a way) get over it so it's not confusing to some viewers who saw TCW before RoTS. Get what I'm saying?
Having Ahsoka die would end the agony of "What happens to her next?"
Having Ahsoka die a "tragic hero's death" would... I don't know. I'm having trouble explaining this... you know how when you see a movie where a hero dies, you're really sad but at the same time you're like... "Wow! That was great! Sad, but great!"? I don't know... maybe that's the same thing. Urgh!!! I can't explain this! Basically, it'll be depressing for a while, but I guess when people look back, they'll say "Wow! I'm in awe! Perfect ending! That's the way a hero should die!" or something! You get what I'm saying?

Anyway, that's what I think should happen. What about y'all?

Btw, I would LOVE to see one last costume change for Ahsoka before the series finale. It MUST happen! It is time for a wardrobe change, Dave!!!
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka and Rex's Fate   Ahsoka and Rex's Fate Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:28 pm

First off good thinking on making this topic Smile

Like I said on the 'Clone Wars season 5' topic; I kinda agree with you. I think all of us big Ahsoka fans would be incredibly sad. But it would be Ahsoka to have a epic hero's death and (if that where to happen) I would be upset that she didn't get that kind of send off.
Though I hope she, at the last minute, she flees from the Temple and hinds in till the New Republic rises.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka and Rex's Fate   Ahsoka and Rex's Fate Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:37 pm

I agree with you, and I totally know what you mean about her dying a heroic death.

I kind of think that Ahsoka will die, but ever since they announced the new movies, a tiny part of me has starting hoping that maybe she will live. They could easily come up with an excuse as to why she wasn't in episodes III-VI. Maybe Anakin thought she died but she really ended up trapped somewhere, a little like they thought Darth Maul was dead but really he ended up being alive, he just couldn't get off the planet. That would both make Anakin angry over her death and draw him closer to the Dark Side but also create a reasonable excuse to bring her back for the new movie.

I think with Rex it is even more likely that he will live than Ahsoka. I kind of think they're hinting at him deserting, and I still just couldn't see him killing the jedi. Who knows, he could even be in the new movie too!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka and Rex's Fate   Ahsoka and Rex's Fate Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 6:53 pm

That would be amazing if Ahsoka where to be in the next moives. And that would be Anakin, for other people thinking that Ahsoka is dead but Anakin still feels her and go's to look for her but after a wile he gives up and then feels gilty that he couldn't find or save her.

After the Umbara arc I think Rex would desert or go along with Order 66 but not kill any of the Jedi.
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka and Rex's Fate   Ahsoka and Rex's Fate Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:20 pm

For Rex, I say either die a heroic death like Ahsoka or desert. It's impossible to be apart of Order 66 and not kill Jedi since the order is specifically aimed at Jedi...
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka and Rex's Fate   Ahsoka and Rex's Fate Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 6:36 pm

True, it was an order but we've seen Rex disobey orders before because he knows whats right and whats wrong. I don't think Rex could ever kill padawans or younglings programed or not, he could shoot over the Jedi's heads.
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka and Rex's Fate   Ahsoka and Rex's Fate Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:09 pm

Ok, I've decided that I want Ahsoka to die a heroic death, saving Ani or something like that that he can blame himself for. It would really push him towards the dark side.
Or she could see the corruption of the Republic, and she and Rex leave together.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka and Rex's Fate   Ahsoka and Rex's Fate Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:26 pm

After thinking about it and hearing other people's opinion though it causes great pain to admit it I absolutly agree It would be much better in the long run if ahsoka died a heroic very epic death rather then just running away. Though there are still other possibilites I am sure that would keep to ahsoka's character and still have her live. But i think allishmalli explained it best though its safe to say I will probably be crying for like a week if she dies and we would totally need a support group topic on here it would completly solve any thoughts on what happened to her or where she ended up. It would also work for anakin's character it would give yet another reason that he went to the dark side and maybe it would be so unmentionable because obiwan and those close to him know not to bring it up in fears it may completly push him over the edge so its something they all kinda ignore in a way.
I honeslty can't believe I am saying this out loud since day one I have had several arguments with friends and family that ahsoka will live and I am not giving that up but if it comes to running away or dieing a beyond epic death I think in the long run I would prefer her to die. But DF and the entire crew are fantastic and have proven themselves over and over again and I am sure whatever they have planned will hopefully bring a sense of closure and serve the character well.

As for rex I have strong suspicions that he will desert the army. I cannot see him following through on order 66. He may die but I agree that it seems he may desert rather than die but again I have no idea.

and how did i not know about this topic yet lol great topic idea btw allishmalli
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka and Rex's Fate   Ahsoka and Rex's Fate Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 6:10 pm

I watched the Clone Wars Hangout on Saturday that had Dave Filoni, Matt Lanter, Ashley Eckstein, Sam Witwer, Pablo Hidalgo, and Christian Blauvelt talking about the episode "Lawless" and the up coming episode "Sabotage." And what caught my attention is what Ashley said as they where talking about Ahsoka's fate. She said that Ahsoka's fate was cooler then anything us fans had thought of. Dave F. even gave her permission to say that. So now all my predictions are kinda out the window since hearing that. Who knows what will happen!
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka and Rex's Fate   Ahsoka and Rex's Fate Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:34 pm

I noticed that too which took me by surprise so that must mean the episode revealing her fate has already been recorded. Dave also said a lot will be revealed in the next several episodes so I am definitly very excited and a bit nervous Very Happy
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka and Rex's Fate   Ahsoka and Rex's Fate Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:35 pm

Uh oh, I'm intrigued and a tiny bit excited, but also nervous... this could mean anything! Oh great, now I can't prepare myself for anything! I know she said "cooler" (probably implying something positive), but it could be bad. I just hope she doesn't run away with Lux...
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka and Rex's Fate   Ahsoka and Rex's Fate Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:41 pm

That's exciting!!!!!

I heard a new theory that really interests me. The theory is that she gets frozen in carbonite and wakes up sometime after episode VI to be in the new movies. Apperently there was a rumor back when episodes II and III were being worked on that George wanted to freeze a character and have them wake up years later. I think that would be very cool to see!
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka and Rex's Fate   Ahsoka and Rex's Fate Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:43 pm

That would be epic!!!! If that do that I will totally freak! I hope it won't be just a theory.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka and Rex's Fate   Ahsoka and Rex's Fate Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:09 pm

thats an epic theory and I would be very excited if it wasn't a theory but fact seeing her reaction to all the stuff that happens after after the clone wars that would be one heck of a movie just saying Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka and Rex's Fate   Ahsoka and Rex's Fate Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:26 pm

Since watching the last two episodes, more thoughts of Ahsoka's fate has come to mind.
After she is proven innocent, she might leave the Order nowing that the council thought she actually did all the things that Tarkin said she did *wants to kill Tarkin* and decideds that if the councli didn't trust her then she shouldn't stay there, so she goes rouge still helping in the war where she can. If anything I think that would be pretty cool and better, then shouldn't be anywere near Anakin or the Temple when Order 66 comes.
What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka and Rex's Fate   Ahsoka and Rex's Fate Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:02 am

Its funny you mentioned that GS because that thought definitly came to my mind too. I mean finding out that people who you trust and look up to actually think your guilty of a horendous crime would be a lot to take and it would be hard to look at them the same again. since they lost trust in you its natural you would lose trust in them. So I think its definitly a possibility but its hard to make any assumptions right now so I am just going to watch and freak out as the show goes on curling up into a ball and whimpering or jumping for joy lol who knows I can't wait though
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka and Rex's Fate   Ahsoka and Rex's Fate Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:48 am

yeah exactly! Yeah we're just going to wait and see Smile I'm really excited for the next episode!!
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka and Rex's Fate   Ahsoka and Rex's Fate Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:57 pm

Ya, I've been considering this too. It's highly plausible, highly possible at this point, and better than Ahsoka dying. I do have some doubts about if this is actually going to be Ahsoka's fate, but I'm not going to go into it because nothing is certain. Even if this is going to be Ahsoka's fate, anything after it is unpredictable. Let me explain. I know I said I wasn't going to, but I'm going to anyway.

First of all, there are a few ways that this season finale could play out (probably more than this, but these are the ones I can think of).
1.) Ahsoka is proven innocent, but she leaves because she knows the council doesn't trust her anymore (this is Snips' theory).
2.) Ahsoka is proven innocent and stays because she did not know that the council believed all of the lies that Tarkin said. Feelings toward the council could be shaken up a bit, but not too bad and things turn back to normal. She could possibly leave later (most likely in the series finale) or something else happens.
3.) Ahsoka is proven innocent and she stays even though she knows the council doesn't trust her. Her faith with the Jedi Order is seriously shaken, but she is willing to stay. She could possibly leave later (most likely in the series finale) or something else happens.
4.) Ahsoka is not proven innocent and she becomes a fugitive for the rest of the show.
5.) Ahsoka is not proven innocent (either not in time or not at all) and she's killed (either by a clone, Tarkin, Ventress, Anakin, Palpatine, Dark Jedi, or someone else).

Now, let's just say that the first scenario happens like Snips is predicting, there are pretty much three things that Dave Filoni could decide to do with Ahsoka.
1.) He could bring her back often so it's like she didn't leave the show.
2.) He could bring her back for a few guest appearances, but not too often since he has more war stories to tell.
3.) He could end the Ahsoka stories right there (basically kicking Ahsoka off of the show) and it'll be up to us to figure out what happens to her.

This is where it turns to the real, business-y world. So, depending on what Dave decides to do with Ahsoka after she leaves the Order, business-wise, there are some things that could happen (specifically with merchandising).
1.) If Dave brings her back often (so it's like she didn't leave the show), then Ahsoka merchandise sale could go down, stay the same, or go up. I highly doubt it would go down though.
2.) If Dave brings her back for a few guest appearances, then (again) the sale could go down, stay the same, or go up.
3.) If Dave ends the Ahsoka stories completely (basically kicking Ahsoka off of the show), then sales (again) could go down, stay the same (not likely), or go up. In this case, I can see why sales could go down (depending of the merchandise and the thinking being "Why would you want to buy something that has a character that's not on the show anymore?") and why sales could go up (depending of the merchandise and the thinking being "She was my favorite character! I want to buy a lot of her merchandise before it runs out!").
The reason I bring up business, merchandising, and all that jazz is because the fact is that Ahsoka is (from a business standpoint) a money maker. She is, after all, a main character and a popular one at that. To me, (from a business standpoint) it would seem too risky to try to take her off the show. Though it would make a great story, I think that Lucasfilm (not necessarily Dave or even George) is going to keep Ahsoka on the show as long as possible and hopefully until the series finale, where they can deal with her however they want to. Especially now since Disney now own Lucasfilm and is currently (in most people's opinion) trying to milk the SW franchise right down to the last drop (or penny).

But then again, I could be wrong. As I hope you see now with this lengthy explanation, nothing is certain.

The theory is plausible and possible. Personally, I'm going to try to be prepared for any of the scenarios. So, I guess at this point, I'm not going to try to predict what will happen in response to what Snips' theory is. I'm just going to say that I can't wait to find out what happens.

Sorry about the long explanation. I had a long time to think about this. Also, I think TLF has become my "geek-outlet" since I don't know anyone besides my dad who watches TCW. My dad hasn't even caught yet (he's on the youngling arc right now), so I have no one to talk to about these episodes... *sigh* It's a lonely road being a TCW fan...
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka and Rex's Fate   Ahsoka and Rex's Fate Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:44 pm

Very excellent theories Allishmalli!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka and Rex's Fate   Ahsoka and Rex's Fate Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:21 am

wow allishmalli love your explanations and they defintily make sense I have doubts that Ahsoka's fate will end in this season like you said she is the main character so it seems kinda strange to have her leave before the series ends. Unless like you mentioned she leaves the jedi order but is still willing to help the jedi when needed. Dave did mention this is going to be part of Ahsoka's fate (though with the way he words things that could mean anything ) I a definitly excited and nervous to see how it plays out.

Lol my brother is the same way allishmalli I remember we were talking about one of the episodes with satine on facebook and he was like Spoiler alert I haven't seen it yet lol he was still on the youngling arc luckily I have my sister to geek out with and then of course the lakehouse Very Happy right now I am watching last weeks episode for the like the 12th time or so I am glad tommrow I will have another episode a fresh new episode to watch lol
Back to top Go down
arrasailsluvsstarwars

arrasailsluvsstarwars

Location : Fanfiction.net, my penname is Swsvilliansarehot, pm me if u want 2.

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka and Rex's Fate   Ahsoka and Rex's Fate Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:17 pm

I agree with satinekenobi, because he seemed really relucent to track ahsoka down and i wondered for a minute wether he was going to follow orders or not, anyway if he does desert i hope he finds ahsoka..cause im a huge rexsoka fan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
arrasailsluvsstarwars

arrasailsluvsstarwars

Location : Fanfiction.net, my penname is Swsvilliansarehot, pm me if u want 2.

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka and Rex's Fate   Ahsoka and Rex's Fate Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:23 pm

oh, & general snips are you phycic or something? you totally called the season finale plot!
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka and Rex's Fate   Ahsoka and Rex's Fate Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:31 pm

arrasailsluvsstarwars wrote:
oh, & general snips are you phycic or something? you totally called the season finale plot!

lol I was VERY surprised when that happened I was like "I called it" XD
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka and Rex's Fate   Ahsoka and Rex's Fate Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:17 pm

GeneralSnips wrote:
arrasailsluvsstarwars wrote:

lol I was VERY surprised when that happened I was like "I called it" XD
And to think I doubted you... shame on me.
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka and Rex's Fate   Ahsoka and Rex's Fate Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:07 pm

Hey, you know how I said that my dad hadn't caught up yet to the season/series finale a while back? Well, he's finally past the second episode of the finale and he's coming up with theories. It's really funny when he comes up a theory that is completely opposite of what actually happens, but it's also a bit hard for me to not spoil it for him. I actually had to tell him not to look at me when he was explaining his theory because I don't have a "poker face" and I didn't want my face telling him whether he was right or not. I just hope that my tone of voice didn't give it away when I told him, "That's a good theory."

Hey, I know that now we might not ever know what happens to Rex, but I have a different theory on what happens to hm (probably not going to happen though since I'm guessing that he's going to be on that new SW show). Here it is... I think that if he doesn't desert the army and join the rebels that he would die by Vader's hand. I think that he'd refuse to take part in Order 66 even when Vader say's it's an order. To make Rex an example to the other clones, Vader kills him brutally and tells the others that will happen to them if they betray him. It's probably not going to happen, but I think it's a good story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka and Rex's Fate   Ahsoka and Rex's Fate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ahsoka and Rex's Fate
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next