Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale

Go down 
+9
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Lillian~Skye
jedigirl1990
Jedi~Chick
Keirbott
Pinksaber13
GeneralSnips
Duchess Satine Kenobi
allishmalli
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale Empty
PostSubject: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:46 pm

If you haven't seen the Season 5 Finale of Star Wars: The Clone Wars and you don't want to be spoiled, then read no further. Spoilers start here!

Okay, so now that Ahsoka has left the Order, what do y'all think she'll do? I honestly have no clue. I guess there are some possible situations, but I'm not sure if any of them are probable.

Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:48 pm

I have no clue what on earth could be in store for her. I'm thinking maybe she'll be in one of the new movies? But at this point anything could happen.

But anyways, I'm more worried about if we'll even find out what happens to her at all. I'm really scared at the moment for the future of TCW.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:11 pm

Well, personally, I think that if she doesn't come back or TCW gets cancelled, Ashley should be able to buy all rights to Ahsoka and be able to do whatever she wants with her.

I don't necessarily want Ahsoka in Episode IIV (because I don't want Disney to milk her till the last drop), but if they found a good way to stick her in (maybe Ashley could play her), I think I'd be okay.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:14 pm

I agree!!! Ashley should be able to decide if it's never shown on the show! My worst nightmare right now is that some EU author is going to try and write Ahsoka's fate and totally ruin it.

I agree, if they put her in it should be in a good way.
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:24 pm

I think Ahsoka will always have that Jedi way about her, always helping people when they need someone. I truly don't know where she'll go from here. I'm really wondering how close Order 66 is right now now that she's not part of the Order I don't think Ahsoka will have to worry about Vader (hopefully). I think this is what all Ahsoka fans have been hoping for, that she's out of harms way.
I can kinda see her going to a back water planet and maybe fixing ships or just travel the galaxy. There's so many possible chances for Ahsoka now. We're now at step one again.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:33 pm

Maybe she goes to look for her parents. I heard that in the episode "Escape from Kadavo" there was originally a scene where the governor mentions Ahsoka's parents, but the scene was deleted because the crew wanted that story arc to focus more on Anakin and they thought the thing about Ahsoka's parents would be too distracting. Maybe we'll get to see something about her parents now!
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:35 pm

That would be cool to see. I really hope that season 6 focuses on Ahsoka again.
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:44 pm

Now, you see, I did not originally think that she would go back to her home planet because she never seemed interested in doing that or seeing her parents before, but now since you've said that, I'm wondering if that's what she'll do.
I just bet that wherever she goes, some kind of conflict will follow. Maybe the Separatists will try to attack her home planet again and she'll have to fight back.
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:48 pm

You know what I think should happen here? I think that Cartoon Network before TCW is handed off to Disney XD (if they even want it) should have a TCW marathon of all the Ahsoka episodes from the movie to the Season 5 finale! That would be awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:50 pm

YES!!!! TOTALLY YES!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:50 pm

DuchessSatineKenobi wrote:
I agree!!! Ashley should be able to decide if it's never shown on the show! My worst nightmare right now is that some EU author is going to try and write Ahsoka's fate and totally ruin it.

I agree, if they put her in it should be in a good way.

YES. Karen Traviss and/or Miller DO NOT need to get their Rexsoka shipping hands on her. It's morally appalling, and I want to SEE her fate and be certain it's CANON and not going to be changed a year later by yet ANOTHER EU author. #sorrynotsorry

I dunno what Ahsoka's gonna do. I don't think she'll become a bounty hunter, but I do think she'll track down her lightsabers and just avoid the war all together. She's always going to be a Jedi and want to help people, whether or not the Order (which is really actually stupid) recognizes that.

I think her episodes in S6 are going to mostly be about her adjusting and making peace with... this. There's prolly going to be an episode with her finding somewhere she likes and fits in (maybe on Shilli). Then it gets attacked, and she rushes in and does some heroics without thinking and exposes herself as a--former--Jedi.

Also, TCW team is normally one or two seasons ahead of us, and Ashley says she hasn't recorded any more lines with Matt.

Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale Tumblr_mj1h7mQYUC1qgzpr7o1_250

What if the latest episode was the last time they see each other?! O.o

Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale Tumblr_ly0s8oVYfT1qm8tfdo2_r1_500

P.S. OMG YES ALLISH BEST IDEA EVER ASDGHJKL;
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:54 pm

Pinksaber13 wrote:
Also, TCW team is normally one or two seasons ahead of us, and Ashley says she hasn't recorded any more lines with Matt.

WHAT!?!?!

First of all, she was ALLOWED to say that?!?! I'm surprised!!!

Second of all, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo!!!! I guess they won't see each other again... I'm depressed now.
Back to top Go down
Keirbott

Keirbott

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:19 pm

Seeing Ahsoka outside the Jedi Order is going to be really weird. I can't imagine her ever doing anything normal, so I bet the next season, if there is one, will be about her trying to find somewhere else to fit in. I doubt she'll become a bounty hunter though because it really doesn't seem to fit her personality. I just hope this isn't the last time we see her and Anakin together, because if it is I'm gonna cry Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:40 pm

Just. Can't. Even.
I'll be writing up a blog post about this because I just don't know what to say. That episode RIPPED ME. askdlfjak;sldfj I can't handle it. I /still/ can't. XDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:12 pm

I know how you are feeling JC its been 2 days about and I am still suffering from "Sawtcwfinaleitis" I never thought any tv show could mess with my emotions as much as this has. I am almost positive that we have not seen the last of ahsoka I am sure there are plently more stories to tell and I am sure she will meet up with her jedi colleges again sometime. knowing anakin's personality I don't think he can stay out of her life forever. I really like the idea of ahsoka going home to find her parents that would be awesome kinda on a journey of self discovery. We know at this point she is questioning everything. If you think about it everything she knows is completly changed. The jedi order turned their back on her when she needed them (and then annoyingly acted like everything was fine in the end) and one of her best friends betrayed not only her but the jedi order. She left the only home she knew i think it would make sense for her to go back to her roots and truly figure out who she really is and find a way to trust in others and herself again.

Honestly though I have no idea or assumptions of what will happen next with her but I am sure we will find out in seasons to come and I am very excited to see where it goes from here
Back to top Go down
Lillian~Skye

Lillian~Skye

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:18 pm

It's hard though because Ahsoka is going to need something to do, and maybe fit in somewhere, but the clone wars episodes still have to be interesting to the viewer....we can't have an "Ahsoka Tries Farming" episode where she tries fitting into a society xD

I feel like she might run into Lux again. I feel like he will return in some way. I have a theory that she might hook up with the band of rebels on Onderon somehow........
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlsintheforce.wordpress.com
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:15 pm

Lillian~Skye wrote:
It's hard though because Ahsoka is going to need something to do, and maybe fit in somewhere, but the clone wars episodes still have to be interesting to the viewer....we can't have an "Ahsoka Tries Farming" episode where she tries fitting into a society xD

I feel like she might run into Lux again. I feel like he will return in some way. I have a theory that she might hook up with the band of rebels on Onderon somehow........

GUYS LOOK A SUMMARY FOR THE FIRST S6 EPI:
Spoiler:

I just gave myself feels from a FAKE EPISODE I MADE UP

Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale Tumblr_mbrc39573M1rv4o17

AND NO LUX ASDFGHJKL;

Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale Maad
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:31 pm

lol pink I would actually be okay with ahsoka running into lux again now that shes not a jedi (just saying) it would be an intersting story in my humble opinion but thats just me
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:53 pm

You had me fooled, Pink. That sounded like a totally legit episode description. XD

Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 9:25 pm

IKR rachel for a minute I was kinda freaking out I almost demanded where she got her info then i realized it was fake she did have me going
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:10 pm

Please don't do that again. I was about to have a heart-attack. Very Happy

Last edited by allishmalli on Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:29 pm

allishmalli wrote:
Please don't do that again. I was about to have a heart-attack.

*hugs* Sorry Allish. Lillian's post just got me thinking and spawned all kinds of horrible headcanons and I wanted to share. :/ That prolly wasn't the best way.

Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale Tumblr_m6ajzgxCxc1rpndsuo1_500

(BUT I have to admit it's an Ahsoka farming epi AND I WOULD WATCH IT ASDFGHJKL;)
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:17 am

It's fine! It's totally fine. No need to apologize. I was joking when I said I was about to have a heart attack. But I'll take the hug anyway!!! It's all good. *hugs back*
Back to top Go down
Lillian~Skye

Lillian~Skye

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:30 am

Pinksaber13 wrote:
Lillian~Skye wrote:

GUYS LOOK A SUMMARY FOR THE FIRST S6 EPI:
Spoiler:

I just gave myself feels from a FAKE EPISODE I MADE UP

HAHAHAHAHA. SPOILER ALERT:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlsintheforce.wordpress.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:50 am

lol lilllian first of all I love the title name its perfect and so is the "fourtune cookie" I could totally see ahsoka on a pony farm Very Happy and anakin and Lux's interaction would be epic see we already have 2 episodes written we can throw in the clovis ones already made and we just need a few more and we can have season 6 completly done written by the lakehouse sisters Very Happy

the theme of this season is ahsoka and her new farming life Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale   Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ahsoka's Fate Post Season 5 Finale
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next