Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Music

Go down 
+28
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl
jedispork
May Kenobi66
ArtooDeeto
Aay'liah
Kayla
Ashley Amidala
jedigirl1990
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Padme's Japor Snippet
Winter Celchu27
sarahthegeek
SnipsSkywalker
Pinksaber13
futurejedigirl0202
Leia Organa
Starwarsartist
itsAJedithing
Jedi~Chick
Amaranthine
Obi-Wan's Padawan
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Darth Tromeros
shaak ti
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Rex'sgirl
Wolffe's Chick
Darth Jayne
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

Favorite Music - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:16 am

I love the Piano Guys, Skygirl! Very Happy I've played some of John Schmidt's arrangements and compositions on the piano! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:24 am

Cool groups, Spidey! I also really like Kelly Clarkson, Lifehouse, OneRepublic, and The Fray Smile
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Location : Gallifery... Naboo... New York? Fine... Northern California

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:11 pm

Yaay! Smile

Rachel-is-a-Jedi I've really missed you!! Glad to see you're a Piano Guys fan! I've had the honor of meeting Jon Schmidt before. Smile I'm not good enough to play his music but I hope to be soon. (Gotta get back into piano).

Siri- Yaay! Very Happy Glad to see more people who like the same music as I. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:00 pm

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl wrote:
Yaay! Smile

Rachel-is-a-Jedi I've really missed you!! Glad to see you're a Piano Guys fan! I've had the honor of meeting Jon Schmidt before. Smile I'm not good enough to play his music but I hope to be soon. (Gotta get back into piano).

Siri- Yaay! Very Happy Glad to see more people who like the same music as I. Very Happy

Woah, you met him??? That's so cool! Very Happy

I haven't actually finished learning any of his songs yet. XD I worked on two of the for Christmas and there's one called Sacred Ground that I'm hopefully going to finish up in the coming weeks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:32 pm

Yes I did!! Very Happy It was before The Piano Guys were founded but I've been a fan of Jon Schmidt for awhile, I got to see him preform "Love Story/Viva La Vita" live.

That's okay I'm still not done learning anything I have right now. XD
Back to top Go down
GenawullGweevus

GenawullGweevus

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:40 pm

whut kind of music do I like??

omg, my taste in music is bad. Except for classic rock, I wuv the classics, but the rest is just BAD.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:19 pm

Do you listen to Sting and the Police GG? My dad and I like them Smile

I have a new favorite artist! Owl City!!! Well he's actually tied with Taylor Swift for my favorite, but OMW I LOVE Owl City!!! I just got obsessed with them, and now they're pretty much all I listen to! Very Happy The songs are so creative and beautiful and catchy, and Adam Young is such a sweetheart!!! He just seems like the nicest guy! Smile

I'm also incredibly excited because I'm going to a Maroon 5 concert soon!!!!!!! Very Happy I like them a lot, but I'm mostly excited because Owl City is opening for them!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I can't wait!!!!!! Neon Trees will be there too, and even though I've only heard like 3 of thier songs, I like the ones I've heard. I'm so completely ecited!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:25 pm

I love classic rock too, GG. And don't worry, I listen to bad stuff too XD

Awesome, DSK! Very Happy I love Owl City too! Very Happy They definitely have some good music.
You're going to see Maroon 5?! Awesome!! Very Happy I love that band! Very Happy Have fun
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:40 pm

Thanks Shena!!! Very Happy That's awesome that you like both those bands too! Very Happy

And LOL I listen to stuff that would be considered bad, but I usually just make up different meanings for it in my head XD I like Pink a lot! Even though she cusses, her songs are so awesome and she has a really good voice!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:28 pm

You're welcome! Very Happy
Great! XD Yeah, I just apply to a ship I like or the one in my book series and then I'm usually okay XD. Ooo, I LOVE Pink! Very Happy She's very good and I love her singing voice. My whole family and I really like her music Very Happy I especially like her new CD.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:38 pm

That's a really good idea Shena!!! Very Happy
I agree!!! Her new CD is really good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GenawullGweevus

GenawullGweevus

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:42 pm

omg i looooovvvee neon trees, theyre so good!!! and owl city is great too!! <3
maaann i wanna see them in concert so bad!
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:11 am

hahahahahhahahhahahahhahaha

When you said you listen to Pink, I was thinking about OUR Pink. I was like: "I didn't know she cusses! Or that she sings, for that matter XD"
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:05 am

HAHAHAHA Amar that was me for a second too XDDD

I listen to mostly Country music, and some other random songs from like Dance and stuff. XDD and showtunes. Always showtunes. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:15 am

yay someone else likes country music I love country music and 90's what can I say I live in the pass ateens, spicegirls, dream street, Nsync, backstreet boys the good ol days Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:25 pm

I like Country!!!!

I like a lot of Alternative and softer pop. SOME rock but some rock can scare me and push me back to a place where I was scared.

Haha N'Sync!! I was listening to them the other day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:55 pm

Amaranthine wrote:
hahahahahhahahhahahahhahaha

When you said you listen to Pink, I was thinking about OUR Pink. I was like: "I didn't know she cusses! Or that she sings, for that matter XD"

Favorite Music - Page 8 Tumblr_mcmey1plbh1ry9hph

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. And yes, I do sing. For fun. In my room. Alonneeeeee. XD
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:29 pm

LOL!!! XD

Cool music choices everyone! Smile

I mostly listen to pop, rock, movie scores, soundtracks, and whatever comes on Owl City radio on Pandora. I don't really know exactly what genre it would be, but most of the music that comes on there I really like. There are a lot of bands on there that are Christians and sing some Christian songs but their music isn't just Christian, they have other stuff too, kind of like Owl City. I really enjoy most of those groups. My favorite artists to listen to are Owl City, Taylor Swift, and Katy Perry, though I like a bunch of other artists as well.
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:48 pm

I don't normally listen to country music, but I'm really liking Rascal Flatts right now. (The clone wars season five, I blame you.) I also really like Ed Sheeran's music at the moment. His songs are unique.

I also like Lemonade Mouth and the High School Musical soundtrack. Razz (don't judge me). XD Other than those, I listen to One Direction, Little Mix, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Evanescence and occasionally The Fray or Snow Patrol.

I'm such a teenaged girl when it comes to music. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 8:09 pm

Ok Rascal Flatts "Come Wake Me Up" is like perfect.
Also look up "Every Storm Runs Out Of Rain" by Gary Allen.

Those are like my inspiration songs for everything I write. XDDDDD

I love all those too SWA! Very Happy

LOL Pink I sing too, for fun, alone, in my room, where others can't yell at me for sounding like a dying cat. XDDDDD (which I do) LOL! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
GenawullGweevus

GenawullGweevus

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 8:13 pm

I love a lot of stuff like Seether, Nickelback, Disturbed, AC/DC, Billy Joel, Aerosmith, Evanescence, Within Temptation, Linkin park, My Darkest Days, Metallica, and Skrillex. some Owl City is really good too, like i sometimes like stuff like Owl City and Maroon 5 and Neon trees other stuff like that but most of the time i like my usual stuff. i also love Eminem, Beastie Boys, Jon Bon Jovi, and Motley crue. lol, i think that's it :3
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 8:25 pm

My favorite music to listen to is mainly Metal, Rock, and Pop though I do like some country like Rascal Flatts, Martina McBride, the Dixie Chicks, and Carrie Underwood(mainly for her TLH theme song XD)

My favorite bands/singers include - Breaking Benjamin, Linkin Park, Dead by April, Thriving Ivory, Freedom Call, Owl City, Rufus Wainwright, Russell Watson, Vertical Horizon, The Goo-Goo Dolls, Coldplay, Seether, Skillet, The Fray, Five For Fighting, Kutless, The Rembrandts, Evanescence, Within Temptation, Bowling for Soup, RED, Pillar, The Classic Crime, Three Days Grace, Simple Plan, Nickelback, Relient K, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Green Day, 30 Seconds to Mars, Matthew West, Ana Johnsson, Daughtry, Our Lady Peace, Jimmy Eat World, The Killers, RyanDan, Rascal Flatts, Europe, 3 Doors Down, Keane, t.A.T.u, The All-American Rejects, Crossfade, U2, FFH, Placebo, Depeche Mode, Kelly Clarkson, Bryan Addams, Avantasia, Taio Cruz, Lighthouse, Falling UP, Broken Iris, High Adventure, Fall Out Boy, Paramore, Bon Jovi, The Cranberries, Apocalyptica, Christina Perri, Allison Kraus, Pink, The Wanted, Hedley, 10 Years, Jordin Sparks, The Ramones, Billy Idol, Katy Perry, Celtic Thunder, Celtic Women, Dj Satomi, Goodnight Nurse, and some of Lady Gaga songs. XD XD
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:18 pm

Great music choices everyone! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:23 pm

This song is so amazing!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:00 pm

I love that song, Amar, but I haven't heard it in forever! Thanks for sharing, it really encouraged me! =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Music
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next