Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Little-known music artists

Go down 
+7
jedidreamer
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
QueenKarina
shaak ti
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Jedi~Chick
Amaranthine
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

Little-known music artists Empty
PostSubject: Little-known music artists   Little-known music artists Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:16 pm

Keep it clean guys!
Have you ever loved a band, only to realize that no one else knew who they were? Share it here! Please only do appropriate music. Prize goes to the person with the most obscure artist! (the one that NOBODY else knew...until now!)

have you ever heard of..

A Fine Frenzy?

This is one of my favorite songs. <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Little-known music artists   Little-known music artists Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:16 am

I loved that song Amaranthine! No, I haven't heard of them, but wow it was really good!!!!

How about......

She talks for a minute and then the song starts. I love this song!!!!! Very Happy

She's not a nobody though, I've heard her before. Wink

Let me think........

The artist herself isn't an unknown, she's one of the ladies from Celtic Women. But the song itself isn't as known. It's one of my absolute favorites!!!!! Very Happy

I'll think of more later..... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Little-known music artists   Little-known music artists Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:48 pm

There's this lady named Susan Gibson who knows my mom. She wrote the song "Wide Open Spaces" that the Dixie Chicks later sang. I really like her music.

Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Little-known music artists   Little-known music artists Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:34 am

I love the song EET by Regina Spector. She is an amazing artist with an amazing voice.
Other songs I like by her:
Laughing With
On the Radio
Rain Drops
Back to top Go down
QueenKarina

QueenKarina

PostSubject: Re: Little-known music artists   Little-known music artists Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:45 am

This a girl who lives where I live! She's a nobody, but she's really good! Very Happy Her name's Victoria Sexton.

Oh and Jedi~Chick, I've heard of Sarah Buxton and I love the song Outside my Window! Very Happy
-Rachel (Queen Karina)
Back to top Go down
http://starwarsforgirls.wetpaint.com
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Little-known music artists   Little-known music artists Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 10:40 am

shaak ti wrote:
I love the song EET by Regina Spector. She is an amazing artist with an amazing voice.
Other songs I like by her:
Laughing With
On the Radio
Rain Drops

I like her song, The Call. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
jedidreamer

jedidreamer

PostSubject: Re: Little-known music artists   Little-known music artists Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:26 am

Here's a band I love but, no one has heard of them their called ''and then there were none''. Odd name but their awesome Smile The song they sing hear is called ''Thank the watchmaker''.

Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

PostSubject: Re: Little-known music artists   Little-known music artists Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:38 pm

Have y'all ever heard of PureNRG were (emphasis on te were) a GREAT Christian teen band!!!
Back to top Go down
sarahthegeek

sarahthegeek

PostSubject: Re: Little-known music artists   Little-known music artists Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:11 pm

I love Ingrid Michaelson! My two favorite songs of hers are "Everybody" and "The Chain" (I especially love that one, uh but it has one instance of mild language, but nothing bad).

I also REALLY REALLY LOVE Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, and I especially LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE their song "Home" (also has one instance of mild language but nothing bad).
Back to top Go down
http://firstbestdestiny.blogspot.com/
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Little-known music artists   Little-known music artists Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:11 pm

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I LOVE PureNRG! It's to bad they're not a band anymore Crying or Very sad . I also love Mission6 (I love their song "Star Wars") and The Rubyz.
Back to top Go down
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

PostSubject: Re: Little-known music artists   Little-known music artists Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:53 pm

I like the band "Fireflight." They act all rock and roll like, but I like their Christian songs Smile

Back to top Go down
http://adreamersgalaxy.blogspot.com/
itsAJedithing

PostSubject: Re: Little-known music artists   Little-known music artists Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:25 pm

I really liked the "Fireflight"!

I like the bands "Within Temptation":

Vienna Teng:

and lastly O-Zone: *Its basically about a tree in Romania that's suppose to bring love and he lose's his girlfriend and jazz like that*

I would put Heather Dale but her's is a bit... scary. (Her songs revolve around events in history.)Razz
Please, ENJOY! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Little-known music artists   Little-known music artists Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:55 pm

I love this slightly creepy weirdish song.

Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

PostSubject: Re: Little-known music artists   Little-known music artists Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:36 pm

Have y'all heard of "The Running Back" I was at there first concert at my church!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little-known music artists   Little-known music artists Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little-known music artists
Page 1 of 1