Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Music

Go down 
+28
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl
jedispork
May Kenobi66
ArtooDeeto
Aay'liah
Kayla
Ashley Amidala
jedigirl1990
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Padme's Japor Snippet
Winter Celchu27
sarahthegeek
SnipsSkywalker
Pinksaber13
futurejedigirl0202
Leia Organa
Starwarsartist
itsAJedithing
Jedi~Chick
Amaranthine
Obi-Wan's Padawan
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Darth Tromeros
shaak ti
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Rex'sgirl
Wolffe's Chick
Darth Jayne
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

Favorite Music - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:50 am

I have a lot of friends who are into 5 Seconds of Summer, but I haven't heard them yet... I should check them out!

Recently I've really gotten into Marina and the Diamonds <3
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:20 pm

Neon Trees came out with a new album, Pop Psychology! I heard some of the songs on it, and I've loved all the ones I've heard! My new favorite is "Love in the 21st Century", and I have a guilty love for "Sleeping With a Friend".
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:18 pm

I was reading an article today about the top 500 albums of all time, and it got me thinking about my favorite albums Very Happy What are some of everyone here's favorite albums?

My top three are probably All Things Bright and Beautiful by Owl City, Night Visions by Imagine Dragons, and American Idiot by Green Day. The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance is another favorite of mine, as well as Habits and Pop Psychology, both by Neon Trees. And, of course, I love all of Owl City's other albums.
Back to top Go down
geek4God

geek4God

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 11:35 pm

Oh man, that's a hard one.

Vice Verses. Switchfoot. That album just really hits me. Its my favorite album ever.

I also love Vessel-Twenty One Pilots. Flyleaf's self titled is probably on my list of favorites as well. Fearless-Taylor Swift is good.
Back to top Go down
http://princessfaithm.blogspot.com
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:44 am

Ooh that's hard.... I think I would have to say What We Saw from the Cheap Seats by Regina Spektor, and The Wall by Pink Floyd Smile
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:57 pm

I was rereading this thread and thinking about how much my taste in music has changed since I joined this forum XD Back when I first joined, I listened to mostly Christian, with a pit of country and pop. Then I went through a pop phase, and now I like mostly rock. I'd say I mostly listen to alternative rock, but I also enjoy punk, classic rock, pop, and electronic. One of the things that has stayed the same, though, is that I enjoy movie scores Very Happy

What about everyone here? Have your music tastes changed drastically like mine have, or have they stayed the same over the years?
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 2:02 am

My taste in music hasn't changed much over the years, although when I was younger I listened to a lot of techno and trance, which I don't really anymore. Pop is my favourite genre but rock is slowly growing on me.

A band I'm really liking right now is Marianas Trench, which is a rock group. My favourite songs by them are Desperate Measures and Haven't Had Enough. I'm actually going to see them perform on Tuesday, which I'm really excited about!

I also really like Ed Sheeran's new album. It's got some great songs on it.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 8:57 am

That's really cool! Have fun at the performance!

My mom got that CD. She loves Ed Sheeran. I need to listen to it! I've heard some of his songs, and I like all the ones that I've heard.
Back to top Go down
geek4God

geek4God

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 10:11 am

my music taste has changed SO much! I used to only listen to Christian and country. but I love punk rock/pop punk/ and pop and basically anything. theres not a genre of music I dont like. I listen to anything from Black Veil Brides to Taylor Swift. so I would say I'm a lot more open minded about music now. which is good!
Back to top Go down
http://princessfaithm.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 3:58 pm

That's awesome! Very Happy I think it's really cool to be open minded about music, because good music can come from anywhere!
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:11 pm

The Marianas Trench concert was so awesome! We had a really good view of the stage from where we were standing, which was lucky because there were thousands of people there. Also, they sound so good live! I was really impressed. Hearing them play some of my favourite songs was the coolest thing. It was my first proper concert and it was a great experience overall. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 10:00 pm

I'm glad you had a good time! Very Happy It sounds like fun!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 8:06 pm

This is a new favorite of mine.

Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 9:52 pm

Oh my gosh my tastes has changed so much xD I now listen to things my 12 year old self wouldn't be caught dead listening to! Back when I joined, I pretty much listened to Christian rock, like Red, Skillet, and Fireflight... I thought I was so hard core lol. Also listened to Within Temptation and Evenesance (oh, and Regina Spektor, she's been my favorite since I was in 6th grade)

Now I'm into just about anything. Pop, rock, indie, folk, steampunk, alternative, country (which i hated with a passion when i was young :p).... though 12 year old me would find Amanda Palmer and Panic at the Disco awesome. I'll listen to anything that makes me think of a show or OTP, too!

It's funny, I really can't handle the Christian Rock (probably because of some negative emotions attached to it), or contemporary christian in general. it used to be my life but I guess I changed.

haha I'm really tired and I am about to go off on a tangent about how we've all changed and how different life is from four years ago, and omg i just need to sleep lol

so goodnight friends
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 8:56 am

Music tastes definitely do change. I still like Skillet a bit, but I never was into Christian rock/contemporary(I like a few songs/groups); however, when I was younger, I only listened to movie soundtracks. I still like metal, rock, pop, TV/Movie Soundtracks, and some musical songs. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 9:03 am

Speaking of style changes, you know my friend who's been putting out her own music (I mentioned her a LONG time ago)? Well, she changed her stage/band name and changed up her style.

Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 8:23 pm

Ooh, that's cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Music   Favorite Music - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Music
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11