Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Annoying Characters

Go down 
+22
Asala Teron
Pinksaber13
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
jedigirl1990
Aay'liah
SnipsSkywalker
Leia Organa
Starwarsartist
Bluesaber3
Amaranthine
shaak ti
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Obi-Wan's Padawan
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Arda_Ancalima
QueenKarina
Winter Celchu27
Rex'sgirl
JediKnightGirl
allishmalli
Jedi~Chick
Wolffe's Chick
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

Annoying Characters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:21 pm

YES. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:00 pm

Well, Tarkin could give Krell a run for the money. Can you imagine the two of them on a mission together? *Shivers*
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:50 pm

Starwarsartist wrote:
Well, Tarkin could give Krell a run for the money. Can you imagine the two of them on a mission together? *Shivers*
Oh, fun. Worse than nails scratching on a chalkboard for me XDD
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:49 am

Starwarsartist wrote:

Please no!!!! D:

I don't want to scare my best friend again o_o
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:02 pm

Imagine Tarkin, Krell, Anakin, and Ahsoka on a mission together! Poor Ahsoka! Krell and Tarkin would be doing all sorts of evil stuff and influencing Anakin to do the same (since he's already headed towards a dark path) and Ahsoka, good, sweet, light side Ahsoka would be so upset. XD

-Leia <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:03 pm

And I would die!
Back to top Go down
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:36 am

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Krell haters......Grrrrrrr. I think Krell isn't so bad. Neither is Tarkin. Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.plcohmy.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:27 am

I hate Krell. I'm really hoping that he will die because I think he deserves it!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:22 pm

I loathe him, too!! He is so mean to Rexy! D: I didn't think Tarkin was as bad as Krell...it would be extremely interesting to watch them together though!
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:35 pm

I know! And if your mean to my Rexy you better watch yourself or face the wrath of the Lareen!!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:54 pm

And we all know how scary that would be!

I agree I DESPISE Krell..... Ugh he's terrible.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:19 pm

@ CBC: HOW CAN YOU LIKE HIM???!!! Please give me an explanation because comprehension of this is incomprehensible for me. Razz I don't mind if you like him, but I really am curious why xD
Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:23 pm

The comprehension in incomprehensible.... lol.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:03 pm

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I didn't notice I wrote that until now xD
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:14 pm

BAHHAHAHAAAH!!!!!!!!! That's hysterical Blue. And even more funny since you did it unintentionally. Wink

But........I need to be the good Moderator that I am and say this. Wink
Girlies, we ALLLLLL have tons of different opinions. CBC likes bad boys. I don't know why...but she does. Wink Girls, I among you do not like Krell, but PLEASE don't make others feel bad because YOU don't like him. Okay? I don't CBC's bothered by it that much, but I'm supposed to be nice and be the good Mod and keep the peace. Wink If you feel compelled to spew hatred over Krell (which I understand just fine), do so in either PMs or in the Chatbox...as long as you aren't offending girls who actually LIKE Krell. Wink

Thanks, and I hope y'all understand!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:41 pm

I said "I don't mind if you like him" Smile I know there are people with different opinions Wink I'm just wondering why....
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:46 am

Oh, I know that Blue!!! But in past posts......you've all gone from talking about hating Krell's guts to wanting to destroy him with pickaxes and torches and lightsabers............xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:15 am

Jedi~Chick wrote:
BAHHAHAHAAAH!!!!!!!!! That's hysterical Blue. And even more funny since you did it unintentionally. Wink

But........I need to be the good Moderator that I am and say this. Wink
Girlies, we ALLLLLL have tons of different opinions. CBC likes bad boys. I don't know why...but she does. Wink Girls, I among you do not like Krell, but PLEASE don't make others feel bad because YOU don't like him. Okay? I don't CBC's bothered by it that much, but I'm supposed to be nice and be the good Mod and keep the peace. Wink If you feel compelled to spew hatred over Krell (which I understand just fine), do so in either PMs or in the Chatbox...as long as you aren't offending girls who actually LIKE Krell. Wink

Thanks, and I hope y'all understand!!!!! Very Happy

LOL!!!!!!!! It's really OK. No one is hurting my feelings at all. I love hearing everyone's opinions on Krell!! Very Happy

JC- I honestly don't know why I like the bad guys either. They just rock though. LOL!

Blue- Reasons for why I like him? I LOVE his double bladed lightsabers and can't wait to see them in action. I also really like his directive, no-nonsense attitude. I don't want every Jedi in existence to be like him but it's nice to see a new behavior.
Back to top Go down
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:19 am

Jedi~Chick wrote:
Oh, I know that Blue!!! But in past posts......you've all gone from talking about hating Krell's guts to wanting to destroy him with pickaxes and torches and lightsabers............xD

Sorry to double post but, I just wanted to say that I know all of these past comments were all made in fun. None of them have hurt my feelings. Wink I actually enjoy reading them because they're so funny!!! As long as I can dislike/hate Jar-Jar and Luke around here, the rest of you can dislike/hate Krell. Razz
Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:30 am

You hate Luke? LOL funny thought- I have a friend who seriously looks JUST LIKE LUKE from the first movie!!! He says every hero needs an evil twin. XD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:32 am

LOL good, CBC Very Happy *destroys Krell* LOL!! JK
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:27 am

Anyone remember the Luke VS Han battle? That was so much fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:29 am

YES!! That battle rocked. Han won, by the way. Razz He also shot first. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:35 am

I agree that he shot first! =) But Luke should have won!!!!
Remember your battle cry? "Lukey Lukey makes me want to pukey pukey!" I was cracking up and my sister was like, GRRRRRRR!!!!!

Good times. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:36 am

Ha ha ha!! Yes, I remember that now!! Ahhh, that was such a fun thread. I stayed up all night long one day to fight for Han. Surprisingly, my mother actually encouraged me to stay up (which she never does) because she wanted Han to win too. LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annoying Characters
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next