Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Annoying Characters

Go down 
+22
Asala Teron
Pinksaber13
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
jedigirl1990
Aay'liah
SnipsSkywalker
Leia Organa
Starwarsartist
Bluesaber3
Amaranthine
shaak ti
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Obi-Wan's Padawan
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Arda_Ancalima
QueenKarina
Winter Celchu27
Rex'sgirl
JediKnightGirl
allishmalli
Jedi~Chick
Wolffe's Chick
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

Annoying Characters - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:11 pm

I agree he is very annoying and rude accsusing obiwan of murder how dare he
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:15 pm

Oh gosh yeah!!! I hate that guy!! Mad
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:18 pm

Bruck or whatever his name of was annoying too
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:27 pm

YESH!! He was such a weirdo, too. Xanatos is COMPLETELY epic though!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:30 pm

I LOVE Xanatos!
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:31 pm

I KNOWWWWW AHHHHHH!!! He's amazing and epic Razz and HOT!!
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:34 pm

haha i agree why are all the hot guys evil hehehe
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:49 pm

Uhhhh.. okay XD
Back to top Go down
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:51 pm

jedigirl1990 wrote:
haha i agree why are all the hot guys evil hehehe

Amen sistah!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.plcohmy.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:52 pm

hehe Smile Razz
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:02 pm

We called Xanatos 'Eggs and Toast'. Remember Bruk Chun? We called him 'Bacon'. xDDD They were the breakfast team!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:00 pm

Yeah, Bruck was really annoying too. Especially with the whole 'Oafy-Wan' thing.
I remember that in one of the Jedi Quest books Anakin is complaining about Ferus and thinking that 'Obi-Wan never had to deal with someone like Ferus.' And I thought "Yeah, he had to deal with worse!"
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:09 pm

soo true but ferus was really annoying too goody goody two shoe hehe
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:33 pm

jedigirl1990 wrote:
soo true but ferus was really annoying too goody goody two shoe hehe

Yeah, he was a little but I liked him and he got better in the "The Last of the Jedi series". But I felt bad for him, especially after reading this from Jedi Quest: The Changing of the Guard-
"I was the one whom everybody like, but whom nobody wanted to talk to. I was welcome at every table in the eating area, but not invited to any particular one. Everyone was my friend, but nobody was my particular friend."
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:35 pm

yeah i admit that did make me like him a bit more ( i haven't read the last of the jedi books yet) but he was kinda annoyin but part of that was anakin just being anakin too
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:38 pm

jedigirl1990 wrote:
yeah i admit that did make me like him a bit more ( i haven't read the last of the jedi books yet) but he was kinda annoyin but part of that was anakin just being anakin too
Yeah, I liked both of them, but both were annoying at times. But really, that's what makes them good characters- they have flaws
Smile
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:10 pm

very true they were both great characters in thier own but the story is told from ani's point of view so i always tended to side with him agaisnt Ferus but i think alot of it was anakin was just stubborn and in a way didn't want to like ferus and didn't give him a complete chance
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:03 pm

I like Ferus Smile He's really epic in LOTJ, and he's just kind of lonely as a Padawan. You kinda pity the guy Razz a love interest would do him some good! OHHH FANFIC IDEA!!! XD just kidding Razz
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:11 pm

SnipsSkywalker wrote:
I like Ferus Smile He's really epic in LOTJ, and he's just kind of lonely as a Padawan. You kinda pity the guy Razz a love interest would do him some good! OHHH FANFIC IDEA!!! XD just kidding Razz
Yeah, he's very awesome so far in LOTJ. Oh, and I always thought he liked Darra.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:12 pm

jedigirl1990 wrote:
very true they were both great characters in thier own but the story is told from ani's point of view so i always tended to side with him agaisnt Ferus but i think alot of it was anakin was just stubborn and in a way didn't want to like ferus and didn't give him a complete chance
Yeah, I agree Smile
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:43 am

SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala wrote:
SnipsSkywalker wrote:
Yeah, he's very awesome so far in LOTJ. Oh, and I always thought he liked Darra.

It did seem that he was friendly with Darra they would make a pretty cute couple, apparently i really need to read the last of the jedi series
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:00 am

jedigirl1990 wrote:
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala wrote:
SnipsSkywalker wrote:

It did seem that he was friendly with Darra they would make a pretty cute couple, apparently i really need to read the last of the jedi series

I just finished the fifth book and it's really good Smile. I believe you will enjoy the books Smile
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:43 pm

i want to read them but at the same time since they take place after anakin goes to the dark side they seem to sad to read in a way but i may give them a try
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:52 pm

Mara. She kinda annoys me. She's like a author's pet because she gets to be EVERYthing and she gets Luke. That's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:06 pm

i haven't read anything with mara so i have no opinion on that though hearing everyone talk about her makes me want to read something with her in it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annoying Characters   Annoying Characters - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Annoying Characters
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next