Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say

Go down 
+10
SnipsSkywalker
allishmalli
Darth Tromeros
Starwarsartist
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Pinksaber13
Jedi~Chick
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Amaranthine
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say Empty
PostSubject: Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say   Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:48 pm

This is something fun I saw on TFN Forums. Here are some examples to get started...they're hilarious! (If they look familiar, I used to post them on my blog)

Luke: Why the heck did I ever leave Tatooine. I love it there!

Leia: I can't stay for this late meeting; my family is expecting me for dinner.

NJO Jacen: I say we go annilate anybody who stands in my way! *Luke and Cilgal agrees while Kyp disagrees*

Leia: I can't stay for this late meeting; my family is expecting me for dinner.

Fey'lya: Power, why in space would I want that?

Tenel Ka: Fiction.

Mara: I hate guns. I'm a pacifist.

Any Tatooine pilot: No way am I going to fly a ship through a small trench and shoot at a thing the size of a womp rat.

Rogue Squadron: That's impossible! We can't do that!

Tsavong Lah: Who stole my iPod?

Nute Gunray: Someone get me a blaster, I'm going to kill Senator Amidala myself.

Vergere: There is a dark side and a light side. Follow the light, moron.

Vader: You know, the whole black armor/cape thing is overrated. I'd be much more menacing in a cooler color, like say, lime green.

Anakin: Pfft. Forget this Jedi stuff - I think I'll go become a moisture farmer

Luke: "Hmm, maybe I should just let the rebels be destroyed. It's time I pursued my career as a singer!"

Last edited by Amaranthine on Fri May 25, 2012 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say   Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:51 pm

LOL!!!! I especially loved the last three!!! XDD
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say   Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:11 pm

Rogue Squadron: That's impossible! We can't do that! <------ Best one right there. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say   Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:26 pm

Yoda: Play the new Legend of Korra today, why did they not?

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say   Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:36 pm

^DITTO AND *FISTPUMP*^
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say   Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:47 pm

Obi-Wan: WHEEE!!! I LOVE flying! Hey Anakin, we should go podracing together! Come on, don't be a chicken, it'll be so much FUN!!!

Anakin: No Padme, I can't marry you are be with you; I am a Jedi and it's against the rules.

Obi-Wan: Oh forget caution! Let's ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Qui-Gon: Focus on the future young Obi-Wan; be mindful of the Unifying Force.

Obi-Wan: Red is definitely my color, Ventress. Of course I'm not giving you this lightsaber back.

Siri: You know, I quite like this dress. Obi-Wan, will you go shopping with me so we can get me some more of these beautiful gowns?

Obi-Wan: No Qui-Gon, I'm not going to train Anakin

Qui-Gon: I don't like you anymore, Obi-Wan. You're too annoying and stuck up; that's why I'm training this boy from Tatooine, he's loads better than you

Anakin: I think I have to go to the bathroom, Obi-Wan. Can we stop this duel for a time out, please?

Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say   Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:50 pm

SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala wrote:
Obi-Wan: WHEEE!!! I LOVE flying! Hey Anakin, we should go podracing together! Come on, don't be a chicken, it'll be so much FUN!!!

Anakin: No Padme, I can't marry you are be with you; I am a Jedi and it's against the rules.

Obi-Wan: Red is definitely my color, Ventress. Of course I'm not giving you this lightsaber back.

Siri: You know, I quite like this dress. Obi-Wan, will you go shopping with me so we can get me some more of these beautiful gowns?

Qui-Gon: I don't like you anymore, Obi-Wan. You're too annoying and stuck up; that's why I'm training this boy from Tatooine, he's loads better than you

Anakin: I think I have to go to the bathroom, Obi-Wan. Can we stop this duel for a time out, please?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! xDDD Those are all really funny! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say   Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:57 pm

Rachel-is-a-Jedi wrote:
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! xDDD Those are all really funny! Very Happy

Thanks Rachel! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say   Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:31 pm

ROFL Shena!

And I now know that they didn't premiere a new LOK episode in honor of Memorial Day... ahem.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say   Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:50 pm

Pinksaber13 wrote:
ROFL Shena!

And I now know that they didn't premiere a new LOK episode in honor of Memorial Day... ahem.

Thanks Pink! Very Happy

Ah, that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say   Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:12 pm

Maul: "I forgive you for cutting off my legs, Obi-Wan, it's no big deal." Very Happy

C3PO: "Hey R2, let's go help the clones battle General Grevious"

Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say   Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:19 pm

LOL, good ones, DSK! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say   Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:44 am

Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say   Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:52 am

DuchessSatineKenobi wrote:
Thanks! Very Happy

You're welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say   Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:07 pm

XD some more from my stash(didn't make these up, sadly)

Palpatine: "Can't we all just get along?"

Leia: "I need a vacation. I don't care about the state of the galaxy right now."

Kyp: Luke, Jacen, I've been thinking, and I've decided that you two were really right all along.

Obi-Wan: This time I'm going to defeat all of the droids myself without getting saved by Anakin or anyone else.

Han: You're right, Leia, the Falcon's a piece of junk. I'm trading her in for a Sorosuub luxury yacht.

Anyone: I have a good feeling about this.

Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say   Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:00 pm

Obi-Wan: I've decided to trade in my lightsaber for a blaster.

Padme: You know what, I'm going to sit back and watch the Trade Federation take over Naboo.

Anakin: I hate building things.

Ahsoka (Seasons 1 and 2): You're right, Master, let's do things your way.
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say   Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:16 pm

Yoda: Try my best, I will.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Darth Tromeros

Darth Tromeros

PostSubject: Re: Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say   Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:55 pm

Han Solo: You know, I think that 3PO is really starting to grow on me!
Back to top Go down
http://anthonyperkined.tumblr.com
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say   Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 9:36 pm

Ok, this is a conversation:

Palpatine: It seems in your anger, you killed her.
Darth Vader: YEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say   Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:46 pm

Anakin: I love sand!
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Darth Tromeros

Darth Tromeros

PostSubject: Re: Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say   Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:19 pm

allishmalli wrote:

Okay, I cracked up.
Back to top Go down
http://anthonyperkined.tumblr.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say   Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:36 am

Darth Tromeros wrote:
allishmalli wrote:

Okay, I cracked up.

me too lol
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say   Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:39 am

lol i love reading all of these great ones girls
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say   Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:10 am

Jaina: I'm so happy! Doe a deer, a female deer! Ray, a drop of golden sun! Me! A name, I call myself, fa a long long way to run.........

Tenel Ka: I don't want to play outside! It's so dirty!

Jacen: At last I have unlimited power! *pause* GOTCHA! Me, a Sith Lord?! The whole thing, the war, all the deaths-all pretend. You should've seen the look on all your faces! C'mon out, Mara!

Han: Threepio, tell me the odds.

Tsavongh Lah: I'm just going to call it Coruscant, the other name is too hard to pronounce.(Yuuzhan'tar FTW!!!!)

(not mine)
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say   Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:31 am

Ahsoka: Hello, my name is Snips and if you don't call me that you'll regret it.

Ahsoka: Ah, forget the Jedi, I'm going to marry Lux and just ignore the war

Obi-Wan: I'm going to follow Anakin to Naboo and secretly watch his wedding, hehehehehehe

Palpatine: I think I'm going to quit my job as a Sith Lord and become a pop star!

Jedi Council: No, we will not protect the Republic from the Separatists, sorry

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say   Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things Star Wars Characters Would Never Say
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next