Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star Wars and Star Trek Merge?

Go down 
+3
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
allishmalli
Kayla
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

Star Wars and Star Trek Merge? Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars and Star Trek Merge?   Star Wars and Star Trek Merge? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:30 pm

Okay so, I heard this rumor from school that Star Wars VII is going to have Star Trek in it, with Spock and Kirk and all that. I looked it up online to see what else I could find about it and it looks kind of true, but I'm not positive or not.

Has anybody else heard anything about this? Does anyone know if it's true?

What do you all think about Star Wars and Star Trek crossing over in the VII movie if it does happen? I found that I'm actually not as upset or disturbed about it as I would imagine I would be, but then I think it's because the full reality hasn't set in on me yet. It seems like a pretty risky thing for directors to do with the VII movie I think. I guess I don't like the idea at all really, but it doesn't send me to edge of sanity either where I'm just freaking out.
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars and Star Trek Merge?   Star Wars and Star Trek Merge? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:22 pm

WHAT!? I know that I'm not a big fan of Star Trek but this it ridiculous!!! Who in their right mind would combine two very popular fandoms that should remain separate!?
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars and Star Trek Merge?   Star Wars and Star Trek Merge? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:52 pm

Star Wars and Star Trek Merge? FTHL0MAWkmY--whaaaat-minion--gifsu.com

That would be interesting.... But I really hope they don't. xD I think Spock belongs on the Enterprise and Luke belongs in his X-Wing.

But if they did do a crossover it certainly would be entertaining and fun to watch. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars and Star Trek Merge?   Star Wars and Star Trek Merge? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 8:18 pm

I really don't think that is true. It wouldn't make sense and wouldn't be a smart move for Disney, and doesn't go along at all with their plan for the Star Wars saga, which is to go back to the feel of the original trilogy.

A crossover would be kind of interesting to see, but I don't think it will happen, and if it does it definitely won't be the first movie Disney puts out. Disney is trying to establish a new era for Star Wars, and combining it with Star Trek wouldn't really help that goal.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars and Star Trek Merge?   Star Wars and Star Trek Merge? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:49 pm

I think that a crossover would only be appropriate is it were a parody, a satire, or a really good fan-fiction film.
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars and Star Trek Merge?   Star Wars and Star Trek Merge? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:59 pm

It would be fun if it were a parody, but to have a serious cross over?! No way!
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars and Star Trek Merge?   Star Wars and Star Trek Merge? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:57 pm

Yeah, I agree! The people who were talking about it at school actually came back to me this last week and said they were mistaken. Razz I'm glad it's not true.

Sorry if I scared anybody! XD
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars and Star Trek Merge?   Star Wars and Star Trek Merge? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:32 pm

That's good!

So what kind of crossover do you think would work best with Star Wars? (Star Trek, Marvel, Doctor Who, etc.) I don't want to see a Star Wars crossover with anything, this question is just for fun, like a what if.

Personally I think Doctor Who would work good, because it would make the most sense because the Doctor can go anywhere in time and space. I haven't seen Star Trek so I really can't say, but that might make sense too since Star Trek is in space. But I think Sherlock or something where they're on earth would be too far-fetched.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars and Star Trek Merge?   Star Wars and Star Trek Merge? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:31 pm

XD haha I think that's just an insane rumor....oh gosh could you imagine?
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars and Star Trek Merge?   Star Wars and Star Trek Merge? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 9:25 pm

I LOVE the idea of Star Trek/Star Wars!...in the fanfiction section. XD 99.9% positive it won't happen. If it did I'd in all probability watch it but I'd look at it only as an elaborate fanfiction. Different fandoms aside, I think it would be rather hard to deal with the different backstories, where did humans REALLY come from, reconciling Vulcan/Jedi philosophy which are very similar but NOT the same, etc. etc. They're different worlds, and, canonically at least, they should stay so.
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars and Star Trek Merge?   Star Wars and Star Trek Merge? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:37 pm

Hmm, the more I think about it, I don't really like the idea of Star Trek and Star Wars together. I guess I most like the idea of Doctor Who in Star Wars, but only if it's Rose and Nine. Smile That would be really cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars and Star Trek Merge?   Star Wars and Star Trek Merge? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars and Star Trek Merge?
Page 1 of 1