Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses

Go down 
+6
jedigirl1990
Starwarsartist
Amaranthine
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Pinksaber13
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses  Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses    Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:30 pm

Which houses would you sort each the different Star Wars characters?

Obi-Wan Kenobi - Gryffindor or Ravenclaw
Siri Tachi - Gryffindor
Anakin Skywalker - Gryffindor
Qui-Gon Jinn - Gryffindor or Ravenclaw
Luke Skywalker - Gryffindor or Ravenclaw
Jaina Solo - Ravenclaw
Ahsoka Tano - Gryffindor
Yoda - Ravenclaw
Mace Windu - Ravenclaw
Leia - Gryffindor
Palpatine/Sidious - Slytherin

Which houses would you place different Star Wars characters into? Or, if you want, you can do any fictional character! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses    Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:45 pm

Ahsoka- Ravenclaw (it's also for individuality, wit and creativity)
Obi-Wan- Hufflepuff (they aren't all air-heads! They are actually very intelligent and sweet, they just don't brag)
Anakin- Slytherin (they aren't ALL evil)

Yep. Very Happy
They actually get sorted into these houses in a fic of mine. I did some research and find that they belong pretty well in the houses I chose. XD

Last edited by Pinksaber13 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses    Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:48 pm

Pinksaber13 wrote:
Ahsoka- Ravenclaw (it's also for individuality, wit and creativity)
Obi-Wan- Hufflepuff (they aren't all air-heads! They are actually very intelligent and sweet, they just don't brag)
Anakin- Slytherin (they aren't ALL evil)

Yep. Very Happy
They actually get sorted into these houses in a fic of mine. I did some research and find that they belong pretty well in the houses I chose. Very Happy

Here's the fic:

https://thelakehouse.forumotion.com/t705-heroes-aren-t-always-in-gryffindor#62038

Good choices! Oh, and I know that not all people in Slytherin are bad (like Snape and such) and I know that people in Hufflepuff aren't dumb(it annoys me that a lot of people think that way....like some of the kids in my OM group :p)
I'll check your fan fiction out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses    Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:52 pm

Epic topic!!!

I think:

Ahsoka: Ravenclaw or Gryffindor
Obi-Wan: Hufflepuff
Anakin: Slytherin
Satine: This is a hard one. Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff I think.
Embo: hmmmmm, Gryffindor perhaps
Cad Bane: Slytherin
Han Solo: Gryffindor
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses    Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:53 pm

Thanks! Smile
Good choices DSK
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses    Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:54 pm

Very Happy

I always thought they were gullible until recently, but it is a good house. Helga Hufflepuff is one of my favorite characters of all time.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses    Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:58 pm

Thanks! Smile

I think Hufflepuff rocks! Hufflepuff FTW!
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses    Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:29 pm

"Airheads"? "Gullible?" Excuse me?
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses    Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:35 pm

Lol! *agrees with Amaranthine*
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses    Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:53 pm

Ahsoka: Hufflepuff or Gryffindor.

Anakin: Slytherin or Gryffindor.

Obi-Wan: Gryffindor or Ravenclaw.

Yoda: Hufflepuff.

Luke: Hufflepuff.

Leia: Ravenclaw.

Han: Slytherin.

Rex: Gryffindor.

Qui-Gon: Ravenclaw or Gryffindor.

Padme: Hufflepuff.

Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses    Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:38 pm

awsome topic

Definitly see anakin in either slytherin or gryfinndor hes brave and loyal but also cunning tough choice
quigon:ravenclaw
obiwan:hufflepuff-hes a negotiator it fits
um ahsoka: Gryffindor
han: slytherin
padme: ravenclaw or hufflepuff
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses    Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:50 pm

(cries)

I might post a rant about Hufflepuff in here sometime, but the gist of it is that I think Hufflepuff is the AWESOMEST HOUSE EVER and Ravenclaw, while awesome, is way overrated. Everyone wants to be/thinks they are in Ravenclaw. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses    Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:01 pm

Amaranthine wrote:
(cries)

I might post a rant about Hufflepuff in here sometime, but the gist of it is that I think Hufflepuff is the AWESOMEST HOUSE EVER and Ravenclaw, while awesome, is way overrated. Everyone wants to be/thinks they are in Ravenclaw. XD

I like all the houses Smile Gryffindor is my favorite(mainly because that's the one we see the most in the books and films)
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses    Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:02 pm

Good choices everyone! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses    Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:05 pm

I am in Ravenclaw. Gryffindor, epic as it is, is overrated. I said I liked Hufflepuff. I would choose it if it suited me. Alas, it doesn't. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Pinksaber13 on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses    Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:18 pm

Amaranthine wrote:
(cries)

i completly agree with you hufflepuff is completly awsome and way under rated they are an awsome house and on pottermore i am a hufflepuff so yeah my second favoirte housing is slytherin unfourtantly they have a bad name but i mean draco isn't all bad and how bad can a house that has snape be?
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses    Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:14 pm

I agree, Hufflepuff is awesome! I'm a Gryffinpuff XD
Back to top Go down
sarahthegeek

sarahthegeek

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses    Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:30 pm

I have put ENTIRELY too much thought into this, but here's my short run down:

Luke: definitely Gryffindor
Leia: Ravenclaw or Gryffindor (I'm leaning towards Ravenclaw though)
Han: Slytherin or Gryffindor (leaning heavily towards Slytherin though)
Obi-Wan: Hufflepuff definitely
Anakin: Slytherin
Lando: Either Slytherin or Hufflepuff (I'm pretty evenly divided on this)
Padme: Gryffindor (although she definitely has some Ravenclaw in her)

And then I would probably put all the Jedi in Hufflepuff.
Back to top Go down
http://firstbestdestiny.blogspot.com/
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses    Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:36 am

Great choices, Sarah Smile

Even though I would put Obi-Wan in Gryffindor, I can definitely see him being in Hufflepuff as well; he has a lot of the qualities treasured by that house(loyalty, hard-working, etc).
Back to top Go down
sarahthegeek

sarahthegeek

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses    Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:43 pm

Yeah, he has some Gryffindor traits but overall I think he'd be a much better fit in Hufflepuff. He's loyal, pragmatic, and hardworking but he's also humble, which I consider to be the defining trait of Hufflepuff.

What really clinched it for me was reading the Revenge of the Sith novelization and seeing how Obi-Wan really downplays his strengths as a Jedi. There's a bunch of examples, but the one that sticks out the most is when the Council is talking about which Jedi to send after Grievous and they're all like "Well we are all decided that the best Jedi should hunt down Grievous" and Obi-Wan goes "Oh? Who's that?"

And then the Council's like "lol Obi-Wan you're so funny IT'S YOU OF COURSE"

So yeah. I would basically put all the Jedi in Hufflepuff (with some exceptions) because the whole point is that they are supposed to work for the good of the galaxy and not for personal glory, but Obi-Wan really exemplifies the Hufflepuff traits to me.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses    Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:59 pm

Yeah, I can definitely see where your coming from; I might actually change my mind Very Happy
And I LOVE the ROTS novel, it's so awesome! And that scene is so hilarious-'Then he realized they were all looking at him.' Smile
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses    Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:07 pm

haha i totally agree with you sarah and i agree the rots novel is fantastic
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses    Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:08 pm

jedigirl1990 wrote:
haha i totally agree with you sarah and i agree the rots novel is fantastic
Yes!! It's AMAZING!!
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
sarahthegeek

sarahthegeek

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses    Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:24 pm

Oh man yes, it is actually one of the most perfect things I have ever read.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses    Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:02 am

Obi-Wan Kenobi is an official Hufflepuff!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy YAY!!! Very Happy Very Happy We're both in the same house.
I also would put most of the Jedi into that house as well. Smile Having my favorite fictional character and fictional group in the same Hogwarts house as me makes me very happy. Take that people who think Hufflepuff's are dumb or duffers. *ignites lightsabers* Come to Hufflepuff, we have lightsabers Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses    Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Characters in Hogwarts houses
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next