Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revenge of the Sith!

Go down 
+22
SolaceUtara
Kayla
Amaranthine
Starwarsartist
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Winter Celchu27
Pinksaber13
jedigirl1990
SnipsSkywalker
Padme's Japor Snippet
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
QueenKarina
Darth Jayne
sarahthegeek
Obi-Wan's Padawan
Dancing with Anakin
JediKnightGirl
Wolffe's Chick
sokafan4ever
Jedi~Chick
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Rex'sgirl
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

Revenge of the Sith! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Sith!   Revenge of the Sith! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:29 pm

I drive up and down my drive way out to the road, it's a lonnnngg driveway. XD I'm kinda put off by the thought of driving, but it's not so bad.
Back to top Go down
http://adreamersgalaxy.blogspot.com/
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Sith!   Revenge of the Sith! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:02 pm

I've driven a lot of things like go carts (we used to own one until it broke), golf carts, lawn mowers, and tractors. I've driven the car down the drive way a bit (we have a long driveway like JediKnightGrl) but I'm not all that interested in driving yet. My dad and grandpa are going to make me go out and start driving a car along some of the back roads where my grandparents live, they say it's a family tradition and that all the grandkids have to do it before they're allowed to take driver's ed. My parents can't wait until I can drive.

Unfortunately, I'll be one of the last ones in my grade to get my driver's license. There are only four people in my whole grade who are younger than me, and one of them is only a day younger than me.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Sith!   Revenge of the Sith! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:42 pm

I plan on watching RotS for this first time next week with my cousin. I shall most likely cry. xDIt's gonna be hard on me because Anakin's my favorite character and I like to pretend that he never went to the Dark Side. xD But the movie looks so awesome and I hope I'll be able to see it! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Sith!   Revenge of the Sith! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:44 pm

WHOO HOOO!! It is sad but, you'll love it Rachel!
Back to top Go down
http://www.plcohmy.com
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Sith!   Revenge of the Sith! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:04 pm

OH MY GOSH YOU WILL LOVE IT RACHEL!!!! It's so heartbreakingly sad, especially if you just love Anakin! (yes, I did cry while watching it Crying or Very sad) IT'S SO SO SO SAD!!!!! "You were my brother Anakin! I loved you!" Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Sith!   Revenge of the Sith! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:43 am

Very Happy Have fun! Enjoy it!!!! Yes, it's depressing, but SUCH AN AMAZING MOVIE! I never fail to cry/sob/freakout when watching ROTS. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Sith!   Revenge of the Sith! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:15 am

I agree its such a sad movie the beginning is awsome though. but the entire movie is incredible you'll love it
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Sith!   Revenge of the Sith! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:13 pm

I need to watch it on the Bluray again...
Back to top Go down
Winter Celchu27

Winter Celchu27

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Sith!   Revenge of the Sith! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:42 pm

I actually plan on watching Revenge of the Sith soon... It'll probably make me cry, but whatever. Razz
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Sith!   Revenge of the Sith! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:45 pm

It will make you cry! It's so so sad!! I can't watch Obi yelling "You were my brother, Anakin!" with tears streaming down his face without sobbing Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Sith!   Revenge of the Sith! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:43 pm

i know that part always tears me up love it though its epic
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Sith!   Revenge of the Sith! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:31 pm

Completely epic! :p
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Sith!   Revenge of the Sith! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:39 pm

You'll love it!!! But it's sad!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Obi-Wan's Padawan

Obi-Wan's Padawan

Location : In The Room of a Thousand Fountains....writing to my heart's content. :)

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Sith!   Revenge of the Sith! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:02 pm

K ya'll. I have GINORMOUS news. I have converted a friend to Star Wars!!! Very Happy She watched all 6 movies. (#2 &#3 are her favs) And she may even be joining the lakehouse!!! Whahoo!! Smile So super excited!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Sith!   Revenge of the Sith! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:05 pm

YES!!!!!! That's awesome Arliss!! Woot!
Back to top Go down
http://www.plcohmy.com
Obi-Wan's Padawan

Obi-Wan's Padawan

Location : In The Room of a Thousand Fountains....writing to my heart's content. :)

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Sith!   Revenge of the Sith! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:09 pm

I know. Very Happy It's so fun to talk about SW with her at church and stuff. Hopefully she'll be here soon.
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Sith!   Revenge of the Sith! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:20 pm

YAYS!!!!!! That's so awesome, Arliss! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Winter Celchu27

Winter Celchu27

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Sith!   Revenge of the Sith! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:26 am

Obi-Wan's Padawan wrote:
K ya'll. I have GINORMOUS news. I have converted a friend to Star Wars!!! Very Happy She watched all 6 movies. (#2 &#3 are her favs) And she may even be joining the lakehouse!!! Whahoo!! Smile So super excited!!!!

That is WONDERFUL!!! And I love your avatar. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Sith!   Revenge of the Sith! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:30 am

thats awsome obiwan's padawan Smile
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Sith!   Revenge of the Sith! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:07 pm

ROTS Is my favorite of the Saga and my favorite movie in general.
My reasoning? It's amazing. It's got it all- action, character, emotion, and humor. It's got some of my favorite scenes ever done, my favorite quotes, my favorite battles, and my favorite characters. Obi-Wan and Anakin are really awesome in this film!

It is also a very sad film(the saddest I've seen). We see a galaxy fall under the control of the Sith, the Jedi Order is anhiliated(No!), two best friends become bitter enemies and loose each other(which I can slightly relate to since two of my best friends stopped being friends with me over a year ago :(), a good man falls, and everything seems to fall to pieces for our heroes. Crying or Very sad
Though the ending has some hope with the twins being taken to their respective home
It is sad though, that the last we see of Obi-Wan here is him walking sadly away; it is truly the end of the age of heroes(at least for now.)

And of course, we always have ROTJ to look forward to so we are assured that all turns out right in the end. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Sith!   Revenge of the Sith! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:33 am

couldn't have put it better myself siri I agree Rots is complete epicness it was truly amazingly done. I mean i love anakin and obiwan in this movie how at the beginiing they are brothers and it shows just how close they are and at the end they are bitter enemies sent to kill each other. Its truly heartbreaking but what a great story its definitly one of my faves
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Sith!   Revenge of the Sith! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:42 pm

Thanks jedigirl Smile I agree, it is definitely one of the best stories ever done Smile

My favorite ROTS scene would be the entire Battle of Mustafar, especially the end of it. I think it's really poignant that you never hear Obi-Wan say 'I love you' to anyone- not even in the EU or The Clone Wars until that moment when he tells it to his fallen brother and friend, it's really sad :(
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Sith!   Revenge of the Sith! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:36 pm

yeah i agree for obiwan being so not uptight but not really one to wear his emotions on his sleeve to say that he loved anakin was really really emotional i loved that part (though i was sobbing through the whole thing) definitly one of the most emotional moments of any movie i have ever scene i love that part

i also like the quiter parts too though for some reason i love the secret assignment part where obiwan is telling anakin about his new mission and i absolutly love the begining of the movie seeing them fight and work so well togehter and see how close they have become
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Sith!   Revenge of the Sith! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:51 pm

I agree, I also love those moments Smile Anything with Obi-Wan and Anakin is awesome; I really love their small, sweet moments where you can tell what good friends they are Smile
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Sith!   Revenge of the Sith! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:00 pm

exactly just simply them showing how good of friends they are lol those are my favorite moments like when they are on the hanger or outside of the senate building dropping palpatine off i love them kidding with each other there and one of my top fave moments is brothers farwell when anakin is seeing obiwan off for the last time and if you think about it if he did go with obiwan on that trip maybe he would have been saved from going to the dark side who knows probably not but it would have at least delayed it i think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge of the Sith!   Revenge of the Sith! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revenge of the Sith!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next