Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TCW Finale: Revenge

Go down 
+6
Duchess Satine Kenobi
allishmalli
Cia Klivian
jedigirl1990
Starwarsartist
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

TCW Finale: Revenge Empty
PostSubject: TCW Finale: Revenge   TCW Finale: Revenge Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:37 pm

Who is excited! I am, definitely! I can't wait to see Obi-Wan do some kick-butt fighting and maybe some character development. Really looking forward to seeing him having to work with Asajj Ventress; it should prove to be interesting to watch.

I'm also quite nervous that Obi-Wan will get hurt but I know that he'll pull through; he survives till A New Hope after all. I just don't want him to get hurt too badly or I won't be happy.
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: TCW Finale: Revenge   TCW Finale: Revenge Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:48 pm

I'm totally looking forward to Obi-Wan vs Maul! Sam W said it's going to be good! Smile
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: TCW Finale: Revenge   TCW Finale: Revenge Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:13 pm

I am too! Very Happy
James Arnold Taylor also said it was awesome
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: TCW Finale: Revenge   TCW Finale: Revenge Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:24 pm

definitly looking foward to this epiosde finally obiwan is in a finale

definitly looking foward to seeing ventress and obiwan work together and the whole fight scene between them and maul super excited

poor obiwan he definitly had a very rough season
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: TCW Finale: Revenge   TCW Finale: Revenge Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:45 am

I agree, jedigirl, it's going to be so awesome!!! Very Happy I really am looking forward to seeing the duel which according to the voice actors is awesome.
And yes, I agree, poor Obi-Wan has definitely had a rough season and I know it won't get any easier for him(especially with ROTS looming ever closer). :(
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: TCW Finale: Revenge   TCW Finale: Revenge Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:41 am

i am sure the duel is going to prove to be epic i am soo excited

and good point poor obiwan he needs a long vacation hehe
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: TCW Finale: Revenge   TCW Finale: Revenge Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:35 am

Yeah, I agree, maybe he'll get to have a long break at the Temple.
And the duel will be awesome! Can't wait to see it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: TCW Finale: Revenge   TCW Finale: Revenge Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:13 pm

I WANT OBI TO KICK MAUL'S PHSYCO BUTT!!!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: TCW Finale: Revenge   TCW Finale: Revenge Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:20 pm

hehe amen my sister

fingers crossed hehe
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: TCW Finale: Revenge   TCW Finale: Revenge Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:43 pm

Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: TCW Finale: Revenge   TCW Finale: Revenge Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:56 pm

wow super cool can't wait for this episode
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: TCW Finale: Revenge   TCW Finale: Revenge Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:23 pm

Awesome!!!!! I'm so incredibly excited!!!!!!!! Very Happy The duel sounds epic! I think this is going to be an outstanding episode!!!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: TCW Finale: Revenge   TCW Finale: Revenge Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:53 pm

I agree Tahiri, I want Obi-Wan to kick Maul's psycho butt too Twisted Evil
The preview is really good, I love Obi-Wan's "It IS you" line and his facial expression when he gets out of the ship; he looked worried.
The episode is going to be good.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: TCW Finale: Revenge   TCW Finale: Revenge Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:58 pm

Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: TCW Finale: Revenge   TCW Finale: Revenge Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:27 pm

*SQUEALS AND DIES IN A WORLD OF FANGIRLYNESS*

THAT WAS SOOOOOO COOOOL!!!!! Friday, come faster...

Obi-Wan is actually giving in to his anger... *gulps* Stupid half-Maul...

Oh my gosh, that was completely awesome...
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: TCW Finale: Revenge   TCW Finale: Revenge Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:25 pm

AHHH!!! I saw that video earlier and it looks so epic! Poor Obi-Wan is probably having flashbacks of his Master's death. Obi-Wan looked very angry and upset(well, for him anyway. He's good at controlling his emotions). YIKES! Poor guy :(
I'm a mixture of excitement and trepidation
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: TCW Finale: Revenge   TCW Finale: Revenge Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:27 am

Shocked

It's. Tonight.

*thud*
*double thud*
*triple thud*

Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: TCW Finale: Revenge   TCW Finale: Revenge Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:42 am

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! XDDD

I'm kinda nervous for this episode. Not excited, but intrigued, ready to see what they do. I thought last week's episode was pretty dumb, so I hope that TCW can revive themselves with tonight's ep. ;P Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: TCW Finale: Revenge   TCW Finale: Revenge Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:46 pm

I am SOOOO EXCITED!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: TCW Finale: Revenge   TCW Finale: Revenge Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:48 pm

I'm both nervous and excited about this episode. I hear that this episode is WAY better than last weeks and since Obi-Wan will be in it a lot and from I've seen, I'll believe it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: TCW Finale: Revenge   TCW Finale: Revenge Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:59 pm

i am very excited about this episode but i have a big feelings its going to be another rough episode for poor obiwan
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: TCW Finale: Revenge   TCW Finale: Revenge Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:02 pm

Hopefully he'll be just as rough on Maul, then it would be even(starts whacking Maul and Savage with my plastic lightsaber).
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: TCW Finale: Revenge   TCW Finale: Revenge Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:08 pm

hoping he finishes maul off and finsihes the job he better
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: TCW Finale: Revenge   TCW Finale: Revenge Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:10 pm

I do too!!!!(though I don't think Maul's return is canon). Obi-Wan had still better beat him, though!
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: TCW Finale: Revenge   TCW Finale: Revenge Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 4:20 pm

Maul will be back next season. He won't die tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TCW Finale: Revenge   TCW Finale: Revenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TCW Finale: Revenge
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next