Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obi-Wan Kenobi!

Go down 
+20
StarLee
Winter Celchu27
jedigirl1990
shaak ti
Leia Organa
Kayla
Pinksaber13
Ashley Amidala
Jamie Joyce
SnipsSkywalker
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Starwarsartist
Bluesaber3
Duchess Satine Kenobi
QueenKarina
Obi-Wan's Padawan
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Jedi~Chick
JediKnightGirl
Rex'sgirl
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:23 pm

I agree; I loved how nice and sweet he is and he isn't annoying(like that guy in Graceling for example). I also love the dynamics with him and others; they are definitely some of my favorite parts of Star Wars Smile
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:44 pm

Definitely, that guy in that book was ANNOYING. That's the type of character I DON'T like. Hopefully, the boy character in my book is more like Obi-Wan.

~May
Back to top Go down
http://actor-writer-dreamer.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:02 pm

Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 10 Obi-Wan%252C%2BAnakin%252C%2Band%2BQui-Gon%2Bcute

Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 10 Obi-Wan%2Bfading%2Binto%2Bthe%2Bmist

Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 10 Siri%2Band%2BObi-Wan

Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 10 250px-Uncertain_Path_cover

Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 10 Obi-Wan%2Band%2BQui-Gon%2BThe%2BTies%2Bthat%2BBind%2Bclose%2Bup

Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 10 Handsome%2BBoy%2Botherwise%2Bknown%2Bas%2BObi-Wan%2BKenobi

Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 10 Obi-Wan%2Band%2BAnakin%2BAHHHH

Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 10 10_-_The_Final_Showdown

Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 10 Anakin%2Band%2BObi-Wam%2Bmoon

Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 10 Obi-Wan%2Band%2BAnakin%2Bfighting%2BGranta%2BOmega

Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 10 Obi-Wan%2Band%2BAnakin%2Bclose%2Bish%2Bup%2Bon%2Belevator%2Bshaft

Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 10 Obi-Wan%2Band%2BAnakin%2Bin%2Ban%2Belevator%2Bshaft

Though I'd post some Obi-Wan pictures Very Happy
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:13 pm

Awesome pics!! Very Happy

~May
Back to top Go down
http://actor-writer-dreamer.blogspot.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:45 pm

awsome siri I love those pics and you have three of my favorite books on there lol Very Happy epicness I love the top picture and the one of obiwan and ankin in the elevator shaft is one of my all time faves
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:01 pm

Thank you jedigirl and May! Very Happy I agree, that picture of Obi-Wan and Anakin in the elevator shaft is one of my favorite Star Wars pictures ever Very Happy It's so funny XD
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:04 pm

Niiice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://inwesternlands.blogspot.com/
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:30 pm

Thank you! Smile

I was thinking about this earlier today- If you didn't ship Obi-Wan with the person you do, who would you ship him with?

If I didn't ship Obi-Wan with Siri, I'd either ship him with no one and have never have fallen in love or I might even ship him with Anakin(leaning a little on the bromance side, but I like it when written well).

What about you all? Smile
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:27 pm

Interesting question, Shena!! Smile I guess if I didn't ship Obi-Wan with Satine, I'd just imagine him forever single.
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:25 am

Hmm. I ship Obi-Wan with both Siri and Satine, so IDk. Probably Ventress actually. XDD They have good chemistry. ;D LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:09 pm

Neat conversation! If I didn't ship him with Satine, I'd actually probably ship him with Ventress Smile They make a good team.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 7:28 pm

Thanks! Smile
It's very interesting to hear everyone's answers Smile I also might ship Obi-Wan with Ventress if I didn't already ship him with Siri Smile
Back to top Go down
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 3:04 pm

TBH, I really don't ship Obi-Wan with anyone. Some characters are improved or added to in regards with their "other half" (I feel so awkward right now. I can't think of the term I want but that isn't the one.), but, for me, no one does that for Obi-Wan. If asked to choose someone for him, I'd probably pick Satine, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:14 pm

I understand what you're saying, Spork!

I personally ship him with Siri, and if not Siri I'd go for the bromance (not the gross way) between him and Anakin.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:10 pm

Darkside_has_cookies wrote:
I understand what you're saying, Spork!

I personally ship him with Siri, and if not Siri I'd go for the bromance (not the gross way) between him and Anakin.

Fellow SiriWan shipper!! Very Happy Very Happy *high five*
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:21 pm

I so wish this was for real! He would be the best president ever!!! XD

Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 10 Tumblr_mbcx4emy111qe7obio1_12801
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 2:16 pm

Great choices everyone! Smile

I love that, Kayla! Very Happy I wish I had one of those(I have one for Plagueis/Sidious that I got at CVI)

Okay, so I've heard several people say that they think Obi-Wan has too many girl friends and wonder why authors are always giving them to him. Since I've read a lot of books and read a lot of posts on Wookiepedia, I thought I'd give you a short answer as to why most of the characters people think are Obi-Wan's girlfriends are, in fact, nothing of the sort.

Siri Tachi= She was created back in 1999 with the Jedi Apprentice book series and her relationship with Obi-Wan came into the picture during 2005's "Secrets of the Jedi." Since Siri is the first person created, she definitely makes sense and is the only one canon to me.

Satine = While I don't consider her canon, she does carry some weight since she is in the television series. So while I don't consider her canon, she at least makes some amount of sense.

Taria = The worst blunder I have ever seen. This is the only instance I could see people saying "stop giving Obi-Wan girlfriends randomly!" Luckily for us Obi-Wan fans, she isn't taken seriously by anyone or considered canon.

Cerasi = Okay, so the thing is, he was thirteen years old when he was friends with this girl. When I read the book, you get the impression that they either were just really close friends or that he had a crush on her. And if he did have a crush on her, what of it? I've had crushes on several people- your always going to like someone before you find the one for you. So, no problem here.

Astri = I heard one person make a comment about these two on a blog post awhile back which I thought was ridiculous since if you read the books, it's obvious the two are just really good friends who have been through a lot together.

Bant = She's his childhood friend and a completely different species. 'Nuff said Smile

I hope this helped Smile If you have any questions about anyone else you may have heard about, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obi-Wan Kenobi!
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10