Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obi-Wan Kenobi!

Go down 
+20
StarLee
Winter Celchu27
jedigirl1990
shaak ti
Leia Organa
Kayla
Pinksaber13
Ashley Amidala
Jamie Joyce
SnipsSkywalker
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Starwarsartist
Bluesaber3
Duchess Satine Kenobi
QueenKarina
Obi-Wan's Padawan
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Jedi~Chick
JediKnightGirl
Rex'sgirl
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:34 pm

I think one of the things I love about Obi-Wan, is the way he handles going through so much. He DID go through a extremely lot of harships but he doesn't become bitter or angry. Smile
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:58 pm

I totally agree with what Kayla said!!!

I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens between Obi-Wan and Maul in Season 5. I think Obi-Wan should be the one to kill him, it just wouldn't be right if someone else did. I hope things aren't too hard on Obi-Wan next season, but I guess being a jedi isn't an easy life.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 4:59 pm

Yeah! I totally agree with you too!! Obi-Wan HAS to kill Maul! And like, really kill him this time!
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:14 pm

He needs to cut him in half virtically this time. XD Or aim for his neck. XD
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:22 pm

LOL! Or blow him up, maybe. Gosh Maul has got to be the second hardest villain (Shredder from TMNT takes the award for the hardest XD ) to kill. He just refuses to die XD
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:33 pm

He needs to cut him into more than 2 peices this time!! Like, a million and one! That way he can't be glued back together or something!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:50 pm

Obi-Wan:(dices and slices Darth Maul into a million pieces) HA! Now you can't come back!
(mist starts to form from the corpse) Oh no you don't!(uses the Force to make Maul go away for good) <-----(Buffy the Vampire Slayer reference XD)
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:55 pm

lol and I totally agree kayla obiwan definitly has a way of taking whatever life throws at him and moving on not letting it affect his mood or personality and yes he has got to kill maul once and for all lol
Back to top Go down
SolaceUtara

SolaceUtara

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:45 pm

I'm glad there's a topic about him Smile Yeah, I noticed he had a LOT of pairings, but personally I go for Siri Tachi, which makes me love Obi-Wan in the prequels most. I can't beleive there's four pairings of him! Satine, Siri, Cerasi, and Taria. Wow. He's a Jedi!
Back to top Go down
http://www.prophetsoftheforce.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:48 pm

Actually I'm not sure if Cerasi is considered a pairing since I'd think of that as more of teenage crush(he was just thirteen at the time). But I agree, I like Obi-Wan/Siri! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:53 pm

yay for obiwan and siri i truthfully think he had the best connection with her

I forgot about ceresi but then he really didn't have much time with her either if she had lived who knew how it would turn out they were cool togehter but obiwan and sir for the win

and i agree there are alot of pairings with him espeically with him being a jedi but hey what can you say he is quite a lady's man lol
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:55 pm

I wouldn't say he's a lady's man(he doesn't have the personality for it; he's too nice) I think some writers just got a little carried away.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:58 pm

not a lady's man i guess but he has a sweet and gentle but also can kick butt when he needs to personality that girls tend to go for in my opinion anyway he has that kinda calmness about him too
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:00 pm

I agree, he's definitely my type XD
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:01 pm

mine too me and my sister always joked he would be the one most likely to charm a women without even trying or knowing lol
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:06 pm

I really enjoy his calm, kind, sweet, and gentle personality Smile Since I tend to get rather emotional sometimes and worry a lot, having a calm person around would definitely be a good idea Smile

Yeah, he'd just be going around his own business, being himself and not realize that people find him attractive and such XD. I've seen that in a few fanfictions and it was pretty funny(there was one where he was trying to hide from this lady who wanted to dance with him and Anakin thought it was super hilarious).
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:08 pm

lol i could totally see that lol

and i agree i mean who wouldn't want someone who can have that warm calming presence like you said i am a worry wart so his calm personality would definnitly be a plus
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:14 pm

Oh yes; I've always found that having a calm person around in stressful times helps me out Smile He's an example of the type of person I would want to marry Smile
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:15 pm

too true amen to that sister
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:16 pm

jedigirl1990 wrote:
too true amen to that sister

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:13 pm

OBI-WAN is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~May
Back to top Go down
http://actor-writer-dreamer.blogspot.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:38 pm

I think it's so cool he's in all the movies and the Clone Wars and everything!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:41 pm

He's just AMAZING!! I wish that they would make a story ALL about HIM!

~May
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:09 pm

I agree, he is SO AMAZING AND AWESOME!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy BEST CHARACTER EVER!! I also wish they'd make a story all about him Smile. He's great in all mediums- the movies, the books, the t.v. show, and the comics. Smile
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:16 pm

Of course! He's the perfect character!! His dynamic in everything is just superb!! Smile And he's not annoying like most sickly sweet nice people are!

~May
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi!   Obi-Wan Kenobi! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obi-Wan Kenobi!
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next