Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rick Riordan books topic!(originaly Percy Jackson topic)

Go down 
+16
Aay'liah
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Pinksaber13
Arda_Ancalima
Padme's Japor Snippet
futurejedigirl0202
shaak ti
QueenKarina
Admin
allishmalli
Leia Organa
i heart chewie
maryanna
Jedi~Chick
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Amaranthine
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

Rick Riordan books topic!(originaly Percy Jackson topic) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick Riordan books topic!(originaly Percy Jackson topic)   Rick Riordan books topic!(originaly Percy Jackson topic) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:52 am

I'm currently reading it right now and so far I'm enjoying it! Very Happy I'll probably have it finished soon.
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Rick Riordan books topic!(originaly Percy Jackson topic)   Rick Riordan books topic!(originaly Percy Jackson topic) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:48 pm

I'm glad you're enjoying it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Rick Riordan books topic!(originaly Percy Jackson topic)   Rick Riordan books topic!(originaly Percy Jackson topic) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:47 am

I finished the book a long while ago(can't believe I didn't post this sooner) and it was AWESOME!! Very Happy
I really loved it and I can't wait for the next book!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Rick Riordan books topic!(originaly Percy Jackson topic)   Rick Riordan books topic!(originaly Percy Jackson topic) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 4:42 pm

I'm so glad you liked it!!! Very Happy I can't wait to read it! I'm halfway through The Mark of Athena now and really enjoying it!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Rick Riordan books topic!(originaly Percy Jackson topic)   Rick Riordan books topic!(originaly Percy Jackson topic) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 7:40 pm

Awesome! Very Happy I loved "The Mark of Athena" and "The House of Hades" is just as good! Very Happy I think you'll enjoy them! Glad you're enjoying "The Mark of Athena". Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Rick Riordan books topic!(originaly Percy Jackson topic)   Rick Riordan books topic!(originaly Percy Jackson topic) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:02 pm

Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Rick Riordan books topic!(originaly Percy Jackson topic)   Rick Riordan books topic!(originaly Percy Jackson topic) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:16 am

I just saw on Rick Riordan's twitter that we will be getting a POV for Nico in "The Blood of Olympus"!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Rick Riordan books topic!(originaly Percy Jackson topic)   Rick Riordan books topic!(originaly Percy Jackson topic) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 10:20 am

This makes me even more excited for the next book Very Happy lol too many Nico feels :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rick Riordan books topic!(originaly Percy Jackson topic)   Rick Riordan books topic!(originaly Percy Jackson topic) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rick Riordan books topic!(originaly Percy Jackson topic)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9