Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EU Books You'd Like to See

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

EU Books You'd Like to See Empty
PostSubject: EU Books You'd Like to See   EU Books You'd Like to See Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:20 pm

What are some story lines/characters you'd like to see more books for?

• I'd really like Zahn to do his Skywalker (Luke; Mara; Ben) family book. Though this will probably never happen Crying or Very sad .

• A Ben Skywalker novel by Allston....cause it'd be EPIC!

• A pre Empire Strikes Back Rogue Squadron book with Wedge and Luke as the main characters. celebrate

• A Luke and Mara novel set before VOTF to build up more relationship between them for the ten years between TTT & VOTF.

Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: EU Books You'd Like to See   EU Books You'd Like to See Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:28 pm

cool Very Happy

I know they have some but I would love to see more books on the clone wars time period as well as anakin/obiwan team and quigon and obiwan team Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: EU Books You'd Like to See   EU Books You'd Like to See Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:35 pm

I'm really excited for the Jaina Solo arc. More Jaina Solo arcs are good with me! Some earlier-set New Republic books with moar solo/skywalker/young jedi knights would be great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: EU Books You'd Like to See   EU Books You'd Like to See Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:05 am

MORE OBI-WAN AND SIRI!!!! Very Happy And, of course, more Obi-Wan and Anakin, and Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon! Very Happy I'd also love to see more books about Satele Shan and even some books about Nomi and Vima Sunrider Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
ArtooDeeto

ArtooDeeto

Location : In my rightful place, aboard the Jade Shadow during Fate of the Jedi!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: EU Books You'd Like to See   EU Books You'd Like to See Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:26 pm

I'd like to see more Skywalker/Solo books with a family aspect.

A Ben book, of course

And more Luke and Mara books would be awesome too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EU Books You'd Like to See   EU Books You'd Like to See Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EU Books You'd Like to See
Page 1 of 1