Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marvel Movies

Go down 
+22
jedispork
allishmalli
luxsoka13
May Kenobi66
shaak ti
Darth Tromeros
Aay'liah
Amaranthine
Cia Klivian
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Pinksaber13
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
sokafan4ever
Ashley Amidala
ahsokaandtabby
<3Gabby<3
Winter Celchu27
SnipsSkywalker
Rex'sgirl
Jedi~Chick
JediKnightGirl
Kayla
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

Marvel Movies - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:00 pm

Awesome Avengers themed video! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:53 pm

COULSON LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:15 pm

8D 8D 8D 8D 8D COULSON LIVES!!!!!!! *faints*
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:52 pm

YEEEEEEEEEEESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO excited for that show, btw!! XD
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:10 pm

I have a question, from The Avengers, I've never understood exactly what Banner meant when he told Captain, "I'm always angry." What did he mean by that?
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:29 pm

I never understood that either to be honest. LOL does anyone know?
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:01 pm

It's been a while since I watched the movie while I was fully coherent(last time I watched it I was really sick), but, if my memory serves me right, is that, since he has to deal with this problem constantly, he is always angry about it, all the time. And I think that is how he learned to control his power, drawing from his anger and controlling it instead of letting it control him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 4:42 pm

Hmm... okay well that makes more sense than it did before! Razz LOL! Thanks Shena!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:23 am

You're welcome, glad to help Smile
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:55 pm

So has anyone here seen any of the animated Marvel movies, like Hulk Vs or Ultimate Avengers and all those movies?

I watched Hulk vs Wolverine and Hulk vs Thor, and they were pretty good! I especially love the Wolverine one, mostly because of Deadpool XD He completely stole the show! "Logan, we've missed you! Weapon X just hasn't been the same without you! Nobody calls me bub anymore!" XD And I love the scene where he gets his arm cut off XD

I hope to watch some of the other ones soon!

Also, Deadpool seriously needs his own tv show. Too bad Disney probably wouldn't do that though, because let's just say Deadpool is not for children XD
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:32 pm

So, what upcoming Avengers movies are y'all most excited for?

I'm most excited for Captain America 2, because it sounds so good!!! Cap, Widow, Winter Soldier, Maria Hill, Falcon! So amazing!!!!!! Very Happy

I'm also looking forward to the others that are coming out: Thor 2, Gaurdians of the Galaxy, Ant-Man, Avnegers 2, and Doctor Strange. Disney has also confirmed that there is another Marvel movie scheduled for 2016, but I don't believe they have said what it is yet. Personally, I hope it's Black Panther.

We need a Black Panther movie! First of all it would be great to have a black superhero to add to the Avengers since there aren't any in the movies yet (luckily Falcon is going to be added in the Captain America movie), second of all Black Panther would be a good character to add because his personality is very different from the other Avengers in the movies and he would make for a nice new perspective, and third of all Black Panther is incredibly awesome.

I'm also hoping that we finally get a female super hero movie. Joss Whedon has said that he really wants to make one. I would love to see a Black Widow movie, but I also think it would be really cool to see Ms. Marvel or Wasp. I hope that Wasp will be in Ant-Man and will also become an Avenger. I really like her. At least Scarlet Witch has been confirmed for Avengers 2! We need more girl heroes!

And of course, I would love to see a Vision movie Very Happy Vision is so cool! He's one of my favorites Very Happy

Which characters would you like to see get their own movies or join the Avengers?
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:52 pm

Great question! Very Happy As of now, I'm REALLY excited for Thor 2!! Very Happy I really can't wait to see more of Thor and Loki, the plot line, as well as some interesting things I've been hearing(and there are a lot of girl characters being shown, so that's really exciting Very Happy).

I'm also, of course, looking forward to Avengers 2 and Captain America: The Winter Soldier. And yay, more Black Widow!! Very Happy

I agree, we definitely need a black superhero since there aren't any in the films yet and it would definitely help the franchise Very Happy.

And YES!! Very Happy I want more girl superheroes!!!! Very Happy Very Happy I'd love a Widow movie as well as one about the names mentioned. And I was also excited to see that Scarlett Witch was going to be in Avengers 2(I was very happy when it was announced). Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:00 pm

Thanks! Very Happy Yeah Thor 2 looks good! I'm excited about the girl characters too! Smile

I'm glad you agree! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:15 pm

Pretty sure that Captain America 2 is going to rip out my heart and crush my soul. Wink
Nervous for Thor 2 but REALLY EXCITED.

Karen Gillan (Amy Pond in Doctor Who!!) is the main villain in Guardians of the Galaxy so I cannot WAIT to see her!! Very Happy

I think it would be so cool to see Wasp or Captain Marvel as main characters somewhere Very Happy I'd love to see more girls! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:59 pm

I'm definitely looking forward to more Marvel movies! I really want to see the Avengers team expand with more superheroes, but I hope that it doesn't get to big where there isn't a decent story because they're trying to fit every superhero into it.

Quick question, is Spider-Man an Avenger? I know that he was a "reserve member" (according to Wikipedia) in the 1990s comics and he does something with them in that Disney XD series (I don't know the details because I don't watch the show). I thought that he might be because the upcoming Spider-Man movie might tie him into the Avengers
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:38 pm

I heard about that JC! Smile It makes me excited that more Doctor Who actors are crossing over into Marvel! I'm most excited for Christopher Eccleston in Thor Very Happy And I heard a rumor (this is purely rumor, so take it with a grain of salt), that David Tennant is being considered for the voice of Rocket Raccoon! OMW I would die if that was true!!! It probably isn't, but it would be cool! Then David Tennant would be in DW, Star Wars, Marvel, and Harry Potter! Very Happy

I agree about the team getting too big, Allishmalli. And I don't believe that Spider-Man ever officially becomes an Avenger. Like you said, he's been a reserve member and he works with them a lot, but I don't think that he's ever officially become an Avenger.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:17 pm

I miss The Avengers. :((( Thor 2 cannot come fast enough! I'm also ready for Iron Man 3 on DVD. I want to watch it again really bad.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:29 pm

The title for the next Avengers movie has been released!!!!! Avengers: Age of Ultron!!!!!!!!!!!!

AVIOAVJA[V''AF;LKAJV;OIAJWOPFJEWAOJFDAOJVASFOIJIOAI I AM TOTALLY FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO ULTRON IS GO LOOK HIM UP RIGHT NOW BECAUSE HE IS LIKE ONE OF THE GREATEST MARVEL VILLAINS OF ALL TIME AND OMW OMW OMW I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S GOING TO BE IN THE NEXT MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!

My jaw literally dropped when I read the news!!!!!!! I thought that Thanos (the guy who smiled during the credits in Avengers) was going to be the villain in this one but it's Ultron!!!!!!!! I had heard rumors that Thanos was going to be in Avengers 3 instead of 2, but I never in a million years would have guessed that Ultron would be in the next movie!!!!!!!!

The only thing that disappoints me is that Hank Pym (Ant-Man) won't be in the next Avengers movie so that means he didn't create Ultron like he did in the comics. That makes me kind of sad because the creation of Ultron is pretty much the most important thing that affects Ant-Man's character, but I'm still excited to see Ultron and I know that Joss Whedon will write an amazing story for him, and hopefully Ant-Man will still have a good story when his movie finally comes.

My head is like filled with a million questions now!!! But the biggest one I have is one that kind of scares me. A while ago, I read an interview with Joss Whedon where they asked him what his philosophy is for the Avengers 2, and he responded "Death, death, death". At first I thought he was talking about Thanos, since Thanos has a crush on Death, but now that Ultron has been revealed as the villain, that makes me wonder, what if one of the Avengers dies? pale

Last edited by DuchessSatineKenobi on Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:09 pm

Wait, how could someone have a crush on death?
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:17 pm

There's a character in the comics who is a physical embodiment of death, sort of like a grim reaper. But it still is kind of weird that he has a crush on her. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:15 pm

That's so amazing we know the name now!!!!!! Very Happy OMW, Ultron!!!!!! I HAVE SO MANY CONTRADICTORY FEELINGS ABOUT THIS!!!! I like Ultron kind of, but I hate him at the same time! Razz I'm really excited though!!! I think having Ultron for a villain will be a real handful for the Avengers, but they're awesome, so hopefully everything will stay okay.... D:
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:36 pm

I know just how you feel Kayla! Very Happy

So apparently Tom Hiddleston showed up at a comic con panel dressed as Loki, in character and everything. Now I'm not a Loki fan, but Tom Hiddleston is amazing!!! This video is so funny! My favorite is the guy who yelled out "My wife loves you!" XDD

Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:09 am

Oh my goodness!!! That is amazing!!!! XD LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:00 pm

This is a really cool Avengers video! I think this song fits the characters perfectly.

Back to top Go down
geek4God

geek4God

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:46 am

Ahhhh I love Tom Hiddleston!
Back to top Go down
http://princessfaithm.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marvel Movies
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next