Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marvel Netflix Shows (Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, etc.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

Marvel Netflix Shows (Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, etc.) Empty
PostSubject: Marvel Netflix Shows (Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, etc.)   Marvel Netflix Shows (Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, etc.) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 4:26 pm

So who has seen Daredevil or Jessica Jones?

I just started Daredevil and I'm loving it! The pacing is excellent, the characters are interesting, and the cinematography is surprisingly gorgeous. I would definitely recommend it.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

Marvel Netflix Shows (Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, etc.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel Netflix Shows (Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, etc.)   Marvel Netflix Shows (Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, etc.) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 7:12 pm

I love Daredevil! Season 1 is good, but Season 2 is even better. I binge-watched the whole thing in like, two days. At first I was really put off by how gory the show is but you get used to it surprisingly fast.

Spoiler:

Also, I really like how Matt sticks to his faith even when his city is in shambles around him, or things are really dark. He keeps to his morals and refuses to kill, because deciding who lives or dies is up to God. It's just nice to see religion in Marvel.
Back to top Go down

Marvel Netflix Shows (Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, etc.)
Page 1 of 1