Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marvel Movies

Go down 
+22
jedispork
allishmalli
luxsoka13
May Kenobi66
shaak ti
Darth Tromeros
Aay'liah
Amaranthine
Cia Klivian
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Pinksaber13
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
sokafan4ever
Ashley Amidala
ahsokaandtabby
<3Gabby<3
Winter Celchu27
SnipsSkywalker
Rex'sgirl
Jedi~Chick
JediKnightGirl
Kayla
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

Marvel Movies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:41 pm

*dies* Oh. My. Goodness. That looks so amazing!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

How on earth are we gonna be able to wait for summer?!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:40 pm

ONLY 59 MORE DAYS UNTIL AVENGERS COMES TO THEATERS.

DEAD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:56 pm

To say I'm dying of excitement would be the biggest understatement Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:56 pm

59 days?

DLSKJFSLKJFLSKJDFLKHALKJDFLKJSLKDFJALKHDLFMJALKJDF... and etc.
Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:01 pm

I AM SUPER EXCITED!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:37 pm

OMW! I just realized the Avengers comes out on Star Wars Day.........

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THIS MAY FOURTH IS THE DAY OF THE YEAR!
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:21 pm

I realized that too! How cool! Very Happy We can celebrate Star Wars day by going to see Avengers. xDDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:06 pm

It comes out on Star Wars day? Awesome! I'd never noticed that!
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
ahsokaandtabby

ahsokaandtabby

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:34 am

I'm soooooo very excited!!!!! We're all going to the midnight showing...EEEEP!!! We're all getting themed shirts.
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:40 am

ahsokaandtabby wrote:
I'm soooooo very excited!!!!! We're all going to the midnight showing...EEEEP!!! We're all getting themed shirts.

I thought you were doing costumes?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
ahsokaandtabby

ahsokaandtabby

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:54 am

YEP. I was gonna be black widow in all the skin-tight black mess, but it would be waaaay to hot for me. So, Daddy decided just to get the shirts, it'll save us money. Bruce is gonna get a Loki helmet if we can find one.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Amidala

Ashley Amidala

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:06 am

I wish I could go see it. :-(. I'm like DYING about having to wait until it comes out on DVD.
Back to top Go down
http://akhunter-fieldnotes.blogspot.com/
ahsokaandtabby

ahsokaandtabby

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:27 am

Aww. That stinks.
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:00 am

That's horrible Ashley.

Oh Tabby that is sooo exciting about costumes!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy You'd look swag in Widows outfit. Wink I totally need a Avengers shirt.
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:13 pm

Ashley. You're kidding.

..................I WILL TAKE YOU!!! XD Seriously, I wish I could!!!!!!!!!

I AM DYING. AVENGERS IS A WEEK AWAY. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I'm wearing an Avengers t-shirt and I'll be decked out in all my Avenger gear, including my bracelets (I have one that says Avengers Assemble and another that says Super Soldier and it's Captain America), necklace (Captain America naturally), and I'll be bringing tissues in my purse because I know I will be a sobbing mess. A SOBBING MESS.

I watched Ultimate Avengers: The Movie last night on Netflix and I was crying. It was the comic-book universe instead of the movie-verse, but it was still fantastic and it focused on Steve Rogers, so it made me cry like crazy.

I also watched Thor: Tales from Asgard on Netflix, and LOVED IT. The ending made me tear up. I am forever in love with Loki. He is perfect. <3 And it gave me more ammunition for why i do not like Thor. Wink

Embie (my cousin) is sleeping over on Avengers weekend. We'll watch all 5 prequel films, and see The Avengers.

I HAVE AVENGERS ON THE BRAIN. MY WHOLE WORLD IS JUST AVENGERS. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! AVENGERS AVENGERS AVENGERS!!!!!!!!!!

................AAAAVVVVVEEEEEEENNNNNNNNGGGGGGEEEEEERRRRRSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy dancechewy
Back to top Go down
ahsokaandtabby

ahsokaandtabby

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:52 am

HAHA! We're doing the whole "watching-of-the-prior-movies" thing also! Smile I might just get one of these shirts...
Marvel Movies - Page 2 00035310
Marvel Movies - Page 2 Im-bwi10
I like the first one. Obviously it wouldn't show my belly. Smile
I wanted an outfit, but it's too expensive to buy one. Oh well. Crying or Very sad
I also really want Loki to die in this movie. I was soooo happy when I thought he died in Thor.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:19 am

OOOO I LOVE THE FIRST ONE!!!!!!!! Very Happy My grandma bought me an Avengers t-shirt today!!!!!! EEEEEPPP!!!! Very Happy I'm so excited to wear it! ;D

WHAT???? NOOOOOO LOKI IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loveyoda I love him!!!!!! I do NOT want him to die!!!!!!!! If he does, I'll surely be crushed, but my best friend who LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES LOKI more than anyone in the world, will be totally murdered and I'll have to fly to her state to rescue her. xD Seriously, I do NOOOOOT want Loki to die at all. He can be defeated or something........but not die. No In a dream world, he could be redeemed like Darth Vader (minus the death part). Very Happy But he CANNOT die. xD
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:23 am

Jedi~Chick wrote:

WHAT???? NOOOOOO LOKI IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loveyoda I love him!!!!!! I do NOT want him to die!!!!!!!! If he does, I'll surely be crushed, but my best friend who LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES LOKI more than anyone in the world, will be totally murdered and I'll have to fly to her state to rescue her. xD Seriously, I do NOOOOOT want Loki to die at all. He can be defeated or something........but not die. No In a dream world, he could be redeemed like Darth Vader (minus the death part). Very Happy But he CANNOT die. xD
WHO SAID THEY HOPE LOKI IS GOING TO DIE?!?!?!?!??! D: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE NO!!!! Crying or Very sad HE CAN'T DIE BECAUSE I LOVE HIM!!!! DX HE IS SOOOOOOO AMAZING!!!! loveyoda loveyoda loveyoda loveyoda loveyoda loveyoda loveyoda loveyoda AND HE CAN'T DIE!!!! HE. CAN'T. He better not... -narrows eyes-
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:38 am

SnipsSkywalker wrote:
Jedi~Chick wrote:

WHO SAID THEY HOPE LOKI IS GOING TO DIE?!?!?!?!??! D: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE NO!!!! Crying or Very sad HE CAN'T DIE BECAUSE I LOVE HIM!!!! DX HE IS SOOOOOOO AMAZING!!!! loveyoda loveyoda loveyoda loveyoda loveyoda loveyoda loveyoda loveyoda AND HE CAN'T DIE!!!! HE. CAN'T. He better not... -narrows eyes-

Tabby wants Loki dead!! D: LOL! Wink YES ANOTHER LOKI LOVERRRRR!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Check my Tumblr sometime Snips, I always reblog lots of Tom Hiddleston/Loki stuff. Wink HE IS AWESOME AND MUST NOT DIE OR I WILL NEVER COME OUT OF MY LITTLE WHOLE OF SADNESS. xD THANK YOU!!!!!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
ahsokaandtabby

ahsokaandtabby

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:14 pm

I'm sure Kales, Ray Rae, Hannah, and Jamie Joyce agree with me on this. GIRLS, WHAT IS WROOOOOOONG WITH YOU?! LOKI IS LIKE, TOTALLY THE BAD GUY. He's honestly not even good-looking. AT ALL. XDDD. *narrows eyes* Kill. or. banish. Loki.
Bleh is all I can say. Beside the above.

Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:33 pm

Gotta agree. Loki's weiiiiiird.

Besides, we have a Hulk....

XDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
ahsokaandtabby

ahsokaandtabby

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:34 pm

Yah!!
"Let's do a head count".
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:10 pm

I haven't seen these movies just yet, but the girls on here and James from JandJ Productions got me to want to watch them Very Happy. I'll try and rent Iron Man next week Smile
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:03 pm

Awesome!!! Hope you like them Shena! Wink
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:19 pm

Thanks DSK! Very Happy I'll tell you all what I think when I see the movies
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel Movies   Marvel Movies - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marvel Movies
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next