Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obi-Wan and Satine

Go down 
+5
jedigirl1990
Starwarsartist
SnipsSkywalker
Kayla
Duchess Satine Kenobi
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

Obi-Wan and Satine Empty
PostSubject: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:07 pm

I just realized there wasn't a topic for this! This is one of, if not my favorite, Star Wars pairing! I'm usually not into romance, but I think this really developed Obi-Wan a lot as a character, and the Mandalore episodes were when he became my favorite! "Voyage of Temptation" is still my favorite TCW episode ever Very Happy I have it memorized XDD

I think they're so great together, they make a great team, and they're both hilarious, their banter is some of the best!!! Very Happy I love Anakin's reaction too when he found out about Obi-Wan and Satine's feelings for each other XDD

So if you have any Obitine pictures, fanfictions, or just plain fangirling, this is the place!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

Obi-Wan and Satine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:17 pm

Obitine is the only Obi Wan pairing I consent to! And I've always loved these gifs. Smile Obi-Wan is so sweet!

Obi-Wan and Satine Tumblr_m31uk9wqh41rshu6no1_500

Obi-Wan and Satine Tumblr_m31uk9wqh41rshu6no2_500

Last edited by Kayla on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

Obi-Wan and Satine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:22 pm

I agree Kayla!!! Very Happy And wonderful pictures!!!!!!!!! Oh I love those!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing them!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

Obi-Wan and Satine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:33 pm

Very Happy You're welcome!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I'm glad you like 'em so much!!!!! Very Happy I put any other awesome Obitine stuff like that I find here. XD
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

Obi-Wan and Satine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:56 pm

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

Obi-Wan and Satine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:55 am

I have a few pictures!!!!! It's so hard to find Obitine pictures! :(

Obi-Wan and Satine Pastelbackground

I think she's pretty.
Obi-Wan and Satine Blurandsharpen

Obi-Wan and Satine Obitine21

Obi-Wan and Satine Watercolors

Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

Obi-Wan and Satine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:03 pm

My favorite Obitine in the whole world. <3
Obi-Wan and Satine Qp7Hun
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

Obi-Wan and Satine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:10 pm

Thanks so much Kayla! I agree, it is hard to find pictures of them. Where did you get your pictures? I love them!

I love that one Snips!!! It's so sweet!!!!! Thank you for sharing it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

Obi-Wan and Satine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:44 pm

That is a beautiful picture, Snips. I think.

You're welcome, Dsk. XD Well, I got the pictures off tumblr but then I *coughcough* photoshopped them, well except for the 3rd one. It's so fun! I wish I could find more to do up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

Obi-Wan and Satine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:48 pm

Awesome! Very Happy I could send you some if you like! I have a nice collection XD
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

Obi-Wan and Satine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:49 pm

Oooh yes, yes, yes!!! *jumps up and down* Please do that sometime!!!
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

Obi-Wan and Satine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:37 am

Oh! you said any fangirling can go here!! So here I go:

I JUST WATCHED VOYAGE OF TEMPTATION!!!!! I LOVED THAT! It's my fave CW ep by far!!!! *screams* I HAVE SO MANY THOUGHTS! Like first of all, that was HILARIOUS when Satine and Obi-Wan said "FINE!" together and then she sorta pushes him out of her way. I was Laughing out loud at that part. XDD And when Satine told Obi Wan, "This line of questioning is torture!!!" THAT is exactly how I feel all the time watching murder mysterys and the detectives take forever to reveal the killer. It's like, "JUST TELL ME ALREADY!!!!!!"
Anakin was really funny in this episode too. He called her Obi-Wan's girlfriend. XDDD
Only thing when it ended was, as Satine's transport was leaving I was yelling at my computer screen, "NOOO! Come back! You and Obi-Wan didn't kiss!!!!" LOL! ^_^ I feel sad they don't get to officially become a couple, Obi-Wan should leave the Jedi and just marry her. THATS WHAT I THINK!!!!!

And random here but when Satine told the traitor he was a monster, I couldn't help but think of Loki....that's what Nat called Loki!!!! XDD

Obi-Wan was cool of course, but he also was kinda annoying at a couple times. Like when he was just pointing his lightsaber at the guy (whats his name?) as though it was going to help Satine.... and he never used a force push at any time..... and he held the assasian droid out to the guy and practically LET HIM HIT THE PLATE! I KNEW that was going to happen! I so KNEW it!!!! *shakes head in disgust*...... And when the guy first grabbed Satine, if I were Obi-Wan, I'D OF DONE SOMETHING!!!!!!!!......... and ugh I really must stop...

AND SATINE HERSELF IS SOOO AWESOME!!! MY WORD!!!! If she weren't a pacifist I think she'd be JUST AS GOOD AS PRINCESS LEIA!!!!! Satine is so funny!!! And clever. XD The way she got that traitor's blaster away was JUST like me when I'm Scarlett Blood!!! It was soo perfect!!! (Only difference though, is I would of just shot the guy's brains out!!!! ) But really! She's JUST like Leia! She's uses a blaster, she's a good politician, she's witty and funny and she's pretty. Very Happy

I might of forgotten some stuff so if I think of anything else, I'm going to come back and scream it here. Razz *whew* I feel better now. Like I got some of the fangirling out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

Obi-Wan and Satine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:29 pm

I JUST found these today! EEEP!!!! I love them together so much! xD I don't know if I'm happy or if I feel guilty..... but I do believe I've found my new favorite Star Wars couple. loveyoda

Obi-Wan and Satine Clonewars-gallery-261

Obi-Wan and Satine Acw_ia_26953-copy

Obi-Wan and Satine Clone-wars-s02e13-voyage-of-temptation-03

Obi-Wan and Satine Obi-wan-and-satine-obi-wan-and-satine-27501121-852-4801

Obi-Wan and Satine Clonewars2_13
OMGosh, I loved this part so much!!! "FINE!" ^_^
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

Obi-Wan and Satine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:05 pm

I LOVE Merrik's expression on the last one. Razz He's just kind of... there. XD
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

Obi-Wan and Satine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:12 pm

Oh. That's his name. XDD Traitor sounds better though. Razz LOL! Yeah, it's a pretty comical picture.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

Obi-Wan and Satine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:58 pm

i agree i love the couple (though i will always like siri better) i like the chemistry and banter between satine and obiwan voyage of temptation and the ones before that i can't think of the name of them were fantastic

though since i already told a few girls on here about it i guess its time to post it (don't hate me) ever since sww i am very worried for satine. First in an interview online Dave Filoni said that at least one character if not more made for the show will not make it til the end of the season. Then someone asked about satine and obiwan during a Q&A with Filoni and he kinda went like all over the place being very vague but did say well its going to be another tough season for obiwan (so sad) and that satine isnt iin the movies and how sorrow can be sweet. it just doesn't sound to promising for satine which is sad because i have come to love her and obiwan but i could be wrong and we shall see she will definitly be in season 5 since she was in a few of the previews
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

Obi-Wan and Satine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:16 pm

Yay Kayla!!!!!! I'm so glad you got to see it!!! OMW I totally agree with everything you said!!!! And I love the pictures too!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy You need to watch "The Mandalore Plot", it had some more great banter and teamwork between Obi and Satine! And "Duchess of Mandalore has some great moments as well Very Happy

I kind of have that suspicion too Jedigirl. I got really worried seeing Vizsla in her palace in the previews. I really don't want her to die, I'd definitely be sobbing! D: I really hope she doesn't! Either way I'm really looking forward to seeing more Obitine, I just hope it won't be their last moment together!
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

Obi-Wan and Satine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:13 am

*grabs Dsk and jumps up and down* AHHHHHHHHAAHHHHHHHHH! I LOVE IT!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy I definitely will watch that one next and I can't wait!!! Very Happy

It's so nice to have a new fandom. XD
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

Obi-Wan and Satine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:33 pm

IKR! I can't wait to hear what you think!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

Obi-Wan and Satine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:54 pm

Satine: "Where exactly are you?"
Obi-Wan: "Listen for the loud mataic banging sound about to smash me into bits."

ROFL! ROFL! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

Obi-Wan and Satine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:02 pm

LOL!!!! I totally agree, that part was so hilarious!!!!

Obi-Wan: "You certainly took long enough"
Satine: "You know, I haven't saved you yet"
Obi-Wan: "Yes, no need to remind me of that"

XDD

And some people think Satine can't do anything just because she's a pacifist Razz YEAH RIGHT! She totally saved Obi-Wan's butt XDD
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

Obi-Wan and Satine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:20 pm

IKR??? LOL!

Very Happy Very Happy ROFL! I love the way you put it, Dsk!!! XDDD Why would anyone think she can't do anything??? She does more than Padme and Ahsoka put together!!! Razz Well, maybe not THAT much.... only in my mind.

I finished The Mandalore Plot!!!!! It was soo good! Satine and Obi-Wan were still awesome and cute and hilarious!!!! XD Obi-Wan didn't annoy me as much in this one as in Voyage of Temptation!! I loved how Satine was like, talking to both Obi-Wan on the comunicator and the govenor at the same time! She's so cool! And I LOVED her hair and outfit in this one too!!!

"....you were just involved in the death of a Concordion."
"I didn't kill him."
"I know. That's why I'm still talking to you."
OMW! I laughed out loud at the way Satine said that! Razz She's so funny in her own way!

Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

Obi-Wan and Satine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:41 pm

LOL! Thanks! IKR! She does that much in my mind too XD But seriously, she is an incredibly strong person. In the season 3 episodes they go more into detail about this, how she has to fight off all this corruption and all these people lying and trying to stop her, yet she stays strong through the whole thing. I really admire her, she's such an awesome character!

Yay!!! I totally agree!!! I loved that part! Very Happy

ROFL, I loved that part too!!! I agree, Satine is really funny!
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

Obi-Wan and Satine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:45 pm

i agree love them together and reading all the quotes you two put in your posts i now have the biggest desire to rewatch all of those episodes i love their lighthearted banter together complete awsomness
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

Obi-Wan and Satine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:47 pm

Yay! You should watch them again! Very Happy I agree Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Obi-Wan and Satine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obi-Wan and Satine
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next