Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obi-Wan and Satine

Go down 
+5
jedigirl1990
Starwarsartist
SnipsSkywalker
Kayla
Duchess Satine Kenobi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:43 am

I feel the exact same way Kayla!!!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:19 pm

someone was telling me about that part I so wish i saw that panel grr i cannot wait to see that scene with anakin I am searching the web but have not found it yet :( oh well i guess i should wait unitl it premiers cannot wait
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 5:50 pm

I can't wait either!!! I'm so excited! Let us know if you find it! Wink
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:05 pm

don't worry i definitly will
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:21 pm

Eeeeek!!! Very Happy I found some more Obitine pictures!!!! <333

Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Capture22

Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Tumblr_m0w5qclsqh1qamy78o2_250 Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Tumblr_m0w5qclsqh1qamy78o3_250 Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Tumblr_m0w5qclsqh1qamy78o8_250

Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Tumblr_m3gyldw6sr1qeof6fo1_500

Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Tumblr_mb3bziltdl1qeof6fo1_500

Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Tumblr_mbg7vrbzac1qeof6fo1_400

Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Tumblr_mbsg6pkyzt1qeof6fo1_500

Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Tumblr_mcxesckrf71qeof6fo1_500

I ship them so hard and I love them so much!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:15 pm

OMW those are so amazing!!!!!! Very Happy Thank you so much for sharing, I love them! Especially the last one! I so can't wait to see more Obitine this season!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:19 pm

I made this the other day as a sort of sequel for the other one I posted a while back Very Happy

Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Banner13
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:27 pm

I love it!!! I love it!!! I love it, you know!!!!! I love it!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:28 pm

Aww, thank you! Very Happy I'm glad you like it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:29 pm

DuchessSatineKenobi wrote:
OMW those are so amazing!!!!!! Very Happy Thank you so much for sharing, I love them! Especially the last one! I so can't wait to see more Obitine this season!!! Very Happy

Eeeek!!! I'm so glad you liked em!!! And you're welcome, of course!!! Very Happy Yes, don't forget to tell me which episodes Satine's in, cause I want to see those.
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:02 pm

This picture made my heart start to melt when I first saw it!

Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Obi-wan-and-satine-obi-wan-and-satine-27548197-1600-900
Back to top Go down
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:44 pm

Oh my goodness that's an amazing picture!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:23 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:58 pm

LOL!!!! You crack me up, Satine!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:49 pm

I need everyone's help!!! I really need some Obitine pictures from the newest episode, "The Lawless"! I haven't been able to find very many, and I would greatly appreciate it if y'all posted some!!!
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:19 am

I am SO on it. Wink

Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Obitine-lawless3

Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Obitine-lawless2

Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Bo-katanrescueskenobi

Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Cartoon-network-star-wars-the-clone-wars-the-lawless-021

Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Sw-tcw_s05ep16_screenshot1

Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Tumblr_maa9ub7qow1rna2zso1_5001

Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Cartoon-network-star-wars-the-clone-wars-the-lawless-011

Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Obitine-lawless1

Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Obitine4

Like? XD I hope that's something like what you were wanting.
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:27 am

I'm assuming you were wanting Obitine pictures, right? I can get more different ones of like, Maul and stuff if you want.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:51 am

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where on earth did you find them?! Very Happy *glomps super hard* Thank you so much!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:02 am

I officially dub Kales the master of finding awesome pictures! Those are great, Kayla! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:04 am

*blushes* Well, I kind of made some of them. XD The others were just on google. Razz *glomps back* Yay! I was hoping you'd like them!

ROFL! Thank you Ray! I'm honored!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:05 am

You did a fantastic job!!!!! Very Happy They look totally cosmic!!!!!! Very Happy *hugs* Thank you so much!

Last edited by Duchess Satine Kenobi on Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:11 am

those are incredible kayla Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 2:13 pm

Awwww, jeez. Smile Thanks everybody! It really is a shame there aren't more Obitine pictures around.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 2:38 pm

Ok, so you know that new book that's coming out, Kenobi? Well there is a Satine mention in it!!! Very Happy If I am correct, this marks the first time Satine has been mentioned in the books! I'm not going to read Kenobi and I'm not interested in the books, but I still think that this is cool! Very Happy If they ever do make a book or comic about Satine and Obi-Wan, I would definitely read it, though! It would be great to hear more about their time on the run and everything!

So the reference is this: Obi-Wan is talking about why he chose the name "Ben" while on Tatooine, and then he says "Satine used to call me that; it was a private thing. I like the sound of it." Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy That actually was going to be included in an episode of TCW, with Satine calling him Ben, which I find interesting Smile

Also another cool thing is that JAT does the audio version of that book! Smile I listened to a clip of it, he does an excellent job, as always!

I'm not planning on reading this book, but if anyone does, let me know how it is! I wonder if there are more Satine references in it! I hope so! Smile
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:20 pm

DuchessSatineKenobi wrote:
Ok, so you know that new book that's coming out, Kenobi? Well there is a Satine mention in it!!! :DIf I am correct, this marks the first time Satine has been mentioned in the books! I'm not going to read Kenobi and I'm not interested in the books, but I still think that this is cool! :DIf they ever do make a book or comic about Satine and Obi-Wan, I would definitely read it, though! It would be great to hear more about their time on the run and everything!

So the reference is this: Obi-Wan is talking about why he chose the name "Ben" while on Tatooine, and then he says "Satine used to call me that; it was a private thing. I like the sound of it." Very Happy:D:DThat actually was going to be included in an episode of TCW, with Satine calling him Ben, which I find interesting Smile

Also another cool thing is that JAT does the audio version of that book! :)I listened to a clip of it, he does an excellent job, as always!

I'm not planning on reading this book, but if anyone does, let me know how it is! I wonder if there are more Satine references in it! I hope so! Smile
He's not actually doing the audio book, boo. He just read a segment for either fun or publicity for the book, someone else is doing the whole thing. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obi-Wan and Satine   Obi-Wan and Satine - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obi-Wan and Satine
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next