Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doctor Who

Go down 
+22
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Hannakin
Darth Tromeros
Starwarsartist
Arda_Ancalima
GeneralSnips
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl
Pinksaber13
kandykan
shaak ti
jedispork
Kayla
Amaranthine
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
sokafan4ever
SnipsSkywalker
Aay'liah
Padme's Japor Snippet
Jedi~Chick
sarahthegeek
JediKnightGirl
Ashley Amidala
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

Doctor Who - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:19 pm

Thanks Satine!!! It was fun :3 Of course... only 3 out of the 22 people I invited actually came, but I'm used to it Razz
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:49 pm

Aw! The exact same thing happened to me! Razz I've invited all these people to my birthday party but so far only 3 can make it Razz I wish I could invite The Lakehouse sisters. We'd have a blast.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:51 pm

aww yah why no people respond Razz YES that would be the most epic thing ever!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:13 pm

Very, very awesome!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Looks like such a fun birthday party!! Very Happy The food and stuff looks so good and the costume is great(I liked how you made the bowtie rainbow XD)
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:19 pm

Thanks Siri!!!! Very Happy I enjoyed the rainbow bow tie too.... (being me, it makes a better explanation than saying that it was the only one i could find, which is what actually happened XDDD)
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 7:15 pm

Awesome, Bluey! It looks fantastic!

You may have seen this already, and I thought it was just a rumor, but it looks like the BBC is airing a live show this Sunday to announce who'll be playing the next Doctor!

It airs at 7pm in England, and 2pm EST on BBC America. I guess that would be 11am California time if all lines up right. Word is there will be statements from Moffatt and Matt Smith, possibly companion appearances, etc. Sounds like a lot for a half hour show, but I'm strangely excited about it!

Any guesses on who the next Time Lord will be?
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:59 pm

No guesses whatsoever XD It will be exciting to see though!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:06 pm

I'm not sure, but I'd love to see a girl Doctor Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:21 pm

That would be so awkward...

Does anyone know what the show that they're airing is called? I searched all through Sunday's stuff on BBC America and I can't find it.
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 5:11 am

How about a child/teen doctor?

There were a lot of speculators who wanted Asa Butterfield to play the next doctor. I feel like they might lose a LOT of their adult audience though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:37 am

I don't know, because I had the same problem Blue. I can't find it on our guide either.

I hear that the guy who plays Bill Weasley was being considered. I think that would be cool if it was him! (Then we could have a ginger Doctor Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:43 am

Hmmm.... I suppose if all else fails, they'll be posting the news somewhere after it airs Razz

LOL It would be cool to have a ginger Doctor... but part of me is like "are they really gonna give him that satisfaction?" xD
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:26 am

Yeah, I guess so.

LOL that's true! XD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:49 am

It's like those things where like someone is trying to get a cookie jar off the top of a shelf, and they try absolutely everything, but at the end of it, they almost never end up getting the cookies. xD
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:58 pm

Here are some ideas I saw and liked - for a girl, I'd love to see Emma Watson do it and for a guy, I think Tom Hiddleston would be cool(though I'm up for an unknown one as well for either gender).
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:22 pm

That would be so cool to see Tom Hiddleston LOL. Part of me really does want it to be someone who I am already familiar with, just for the fun of it; but another part of me really wants it to be someone new and a little bit "unknown" (at least to me). That way, I'll see the new person as "the Doctor" first, and not (using Tom as an example) "LOL Loki is the Doctor."
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:47 pm

The new Doctor already seems awesome!!!!!!

I like that he's older, I was hoping for an older Doctor! He also seems like he'll be sweet but with a dark side, and he looks like he'll make a great team with Clara!

And still not ginger! XD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:38 pm

Cool! I've never heard of him before, but I am intrigued! Looking forward to actually seeing a Doctor in "real time" through a regeneration, because up until this point it's all been Netflix and watching out of order for me XD
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:02 pm

I'm really excited! I was hoping that they would pick someone older, but i haven't seen him in anything (other than Fires of Pompeii). I'm going to miss Matt Smith so much Crying or Very sad he was my first doctor <3

Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:24 pm

He was in Fires of Pompeii?? Who else is in that episode that I don't know of?? (my friend pointed out that Karen Gillian was in there too and I didn't know)
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:34 pm

Haha yeah, he was the father of that family... the guy who wanted to buy the TARDIS
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 4:37 pm

really??

recognization skills = 0%

I'm gonna have to go watch that episode again....
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:27 pm

I was the exact same way Blue! I didn't recognize he or Karen were in that episode until today.

And I feel the same way too about this being my first "real time" regeneration!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:28 pm

Woohoo for same-buddies! *high fives*
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:42 pm

Yeah! Very Happy *high fives back*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who   Doctor Who - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Life and Stuff-
Jump to: