Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Expanded Universe Characters

Go down 
+18
Kat Kiele
May Kenobi66
jedigirl1990
VestaraKhai
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
GreatOne
Cia Klivian
Winter Celchu27
AndrieeJainaSolo
sokafan4ever
jedidreamer
Rex'sgirl
BarrissOffee1297
Leia Organa
Arda_Ancalima
Dancing with Anakin
Jedi~Chick
Amaranthine
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:26 pm

I loved the scene too! It was well done and balanced out his anger and self control. I thought it was amazingly well thought out. I would give a round of applause for Jude Watson.

~May
Back to top Go down
http://actor-writer-dreamer.blogspot.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:31 pm

definitly she really captured how he was stuggling but had enough self discipline to lead the mission and get done what had to get done and deal with delays without getting out of control like the speeder and then obiwan injuring his leg. it was definitly very well balanced
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:35 pm

I'm so glad someone else has read the books. I think I've asked you before, but have you read the Last of the Jedi series?

~May
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:48 pm

i haven't i have wanted to but since they take place after anakin goes to the darkside i have been a bit hesitant to read them though i think i really want to check them out

and i agree i love talking to you and siri espeically and a few other girls who have acutally read the books Very Happy
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:57 pm

You should. You'll really like Ferus' character better because of all the things he goes through. And the last book is very sad. :'( I suggest reading them once you're not hesitant of them. ^_^
Talking about books not very many people have read with someone who HAS read them is refreshing! I'm glad someone likes them!

~May
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:02 pm

i agree and thanks for the warning i think i do really want to read them i will check them out Very Happy thanks again

and exactly not many people even know what those books are so i love discussing them with you girls and you actually read them and know what i am talking about super cool
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:04 pm

That's great! Tell me once you read them and what you thought! ^_^

I know, it is SO nice to talk about them with someone other than Shena. Because I haven't ever talked about those books to people because they don't know about them.

~May
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:06 pm

Great i will do that can't wait to read them Very Happy

and exactly i had like no one to talk to about them i kept trying to get my sister to read them but she wouldn't they had a spot on a fansite called fanpop but it was for the most part inactive so it was kinda boring so i love getting to discuss them with your gilrs and finally meet others who have read the books
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:10 pm

Yes! That would be great!

I know, you're actually the first person besides my sister who likes and read the series, so it is nice to talk about. Though, I'll probably need to re read them because I've forgotten most things.

~May
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:15 pm

same here occasionally i will skim through them so at least i can reread my favorite parts and it jogs my memory about what happened
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:17 pm

Yeah! I think I might do that with Secrets of the Jedi....

~May
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:18 pm

i just did that the other night to secrets of the jedi love love love that book
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:21 pm

I love love love love love love LOVE that book! It's the first book I got that got Shena and I into Jude Watson's books. We had went into Hastings and I remember seeing Qui-Gon on the front and since we'd just watched the Phantom Menace, I picked up and showed Shena. Secretly, I got my mom to buy it for Shena's birthday and after we realized that there was a series about Obi-Wan, we were happy. If I hadn't found that book that day, I don't think that we'd ever have read them. XD

~May
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:26 pm

wow very cool i honestly can't remember how i found out about the books but i am glad i did Very Happy
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:27 pm

Thanks! I don't remember when I found other star wars books, but I remember that one clearly!

~May
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:32 pm

lol thats cool one of the cool things about that book is unless i am thinking legacy of the jedi (the book i have combines the two books) it has dooku as a master and it even has dooku as a padawan i love that part of the book but i think thats legacy of the jedi
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:34 pm

I've read Legacy of the Jedi...but I've forgotten most of it. I remember Dooku and his "friend".
And the sad ending.

~May
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:48 pm

yes i liked his friend he was definitly faulty but pretty awsome loved the whole trainging session event with getting the fruit and it was really cool seeing dooku being a young boy and acutally caring for others and being all jedi like lol
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:49 pm

Yes, Legacy of the Jedi was all about Dooku, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Dooku's friend-turned-enemy Lorian Nod. LOVED that book! Very Happy Though I Secrets of the Jedi better since it's all about Obi-Wan and Siri which makes me very happy Very Happy

Oh and May, another book was Yoda: Dark Rendezvous(the first Star Wars book we ever read). Remember when we got it from the library and dad read it to us? And how I found the Young Jedi Knights series and got you to read them; also when I read the Junior Jedi Knights series to you XD
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:53 pm

OH definitely! I was SEVEN when we read the Yoda book. And that was in the adult section! It was good anyway. XD

Yeah I LOVED seeing Dooku as a boy and being a Jedi. Very odd and exciting!

~May
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:05 pm

aww thats cool

and i agree though i loved loved loved legacy of the jedi definitly liked secret of the jedi more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:07 pm

Yeah we were kind of little when we got into Star Wars (I was nine) Smile

Oh yes, I definitely agree Smile I'm planning on reading Secrets of the Jedi this summer since I'm sixteen(and Siri was sixteen in the first half of the book). The whole Obi-Wan/Siri dynamic was the first romantic relationship that I actually liked (before that I disliked all romance in general)
Smile
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:08 pm

I agree! First romance I actually liked! Jude Watson is a fantastic writer! I wish she would write MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~May
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:10 pm

me too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:44 pm

Mara, Ben, Jaina, Jag, Corran, Anakin Solo, Tahiri (but only in LOTF & FOTJ. I know strange). Yep, I think that does it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Expanded Universe Characters
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next