Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Expanded Universe Characters

Go down 
+18
Kat Kiele
May Kenobi66
jedigirl1990
VestaraKhai
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
GreatOne
Cia Klivian
Winter Celchu27
AndrieeJainaSolo
sokafan4ever
jedidreamer
Rex'sgirl
BarrissOffee1297
Leia Organa
Arda_Ancalima
Dancing with Anakin
Jedi~Chick
Amaranthine
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
GreatOne

GreatOne

Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:52 pm

jedidreamer wrote:
Yun-Harla wrote:
JAINA!!!! mara, and vestara are close seconds. i absolutely hate Dalla, she really ticks me off

I hate Dalla also! She's one of my top ten worst charactors in Star Wars.

Its not that she is a badly written character or anything, but she is so old! And she and imperial(not to knock imperials...colonel cardboard!!Smile but in FotJ she is really annoying. I love it in vortex i think where Jaina an all the masters teamed up with the reporters to get valin and jysella back. Classic Laughing
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:55 pm

BWAHAHA(loved the colonel cardboard reference Wink.

Jaina is my favorite character also. J/J forever <3333333333

I like Daala. She's a good villain. And deep down inside, she does want what is best for the GFFA citizens. Also, she does have a good point on Jedi.
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
GreatOne

GreatOne

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:02 pm

Your welcome;) yes, J/J forever. I'm sorry but i could never picture her with zekk or kyp O_o

Yes, thats it! A villian you love to hate, well in my opinion anyways. And i do kinda feel bad for her when Nek, i think, gets jumped. Plus, I LOVE WYNN DORVAN! That whole "moff council" on FotJ is just a pain in the butt.
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:09 pm

Hey Hey Yun-Harla!!!!! <3 <3 Nice to see you on!!!!!!!! Very Happy

I haven't gotten that far into FOTJ or the Legacy books......but Mara Jade is my all time favorite character!!!!! Very Happy I also LOVE Mirax Terrik-Horn, Corran Horn, the Rogues and several others. Wink

IMO Pellaon is kinda annoying. Razz It seems like he's always /there/. Does the guy ever die, out of curiosity? LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:49 pm

noooooo pellaeon is AWESOME Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy "But he's such a spare!"
Back to top Go down
GreatOne

GreatOne

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:00 pm

Yea he is ok, but he does die. I don't like his death though :(
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:00 pm

I LOVE PELLAEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And... as for his death.....

Spoiler:
-Leia <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
GreatOne

GreatOne

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 2:39 pm

Yea his death was a little...i don't know,
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:42 pm

Spoiler:
-Leia <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:28 am

Siri Tachi!!!!! I really like how similar we are! And she's awesome!
I also really like - Jaina Solo, Anakin Solo, Tahiri Veila, Ferus Olin, Bant Eerin, Garen Muln, Darra Thel-Tanis, Tenel Ka, and Ben Skywalker(even though I haven't read anything with him, yet).
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:01 am

Once you read Ben Skywalker's books(mainly LOTF and FOTJ) you'll love him forever. Smile

I don't like Darra that much...orTahiri...or Ferus, thouh. Smile
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:04 am

Cool! I'm looking forward to reading the books about him! Smile
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:17 am

He's hilarious. (thinks about Ben and cracks up)
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:21 am

Yeah, I've seen some of his quotes and their very funny Smile
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:15 pm

Amaranthine, about Pelleon: KILL THE SPARE!

Amaranthine and Ley about Pelleon: Oooh really?!? Wow. Coolness, I guess. XDDD I am gonna do some research on wookieepedia when I get time. My mom actually told me that he died. XD I was like *facewall* she knows and I don't....*facewall*
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
GreatOne

GreatOne

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:11 pm

on the Tahiri thing:
Spoiler:

Ben Skywalker is my favorite boy character closely followed by the Solo boys Laughing
Back to top Go down
VestaraKhai

VestaraKhai

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:10 am

My favorite characters are Vestara Khai, Ben Skywalker, Jacen Solo/Darth Caedus, Kyp Durron, Anakin Solo, Tahiri Veila, and Mara Jade Skywalker.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-of-inferno.tripod.com/
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:04 am

Really cool! I love a lot of those characters as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:49 am

i like alot of the EU characters from siri's list I love siri and tahl and darra and tru and garen and bant and though i started out not liking him he did kinda grow on me so i kinda like Ferus and i am sure i am forgetting a few but thats all i can think of now
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:19 pm

My favorite EU characters are- Tenel Ka, Jaina solo, Mara jade, SIRI TAAAACHI, Ferus Olin, Darra Theltanis, Anakin Solo, and Tahiri!!

And once you read the Last of the Jedi series, you'll feel SOOOO bad for Ferus and like him a whole lot better!!!

~May
Back to top Go down
http://actor-writer-dreamer.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:22 pm

Great lists, Jedigirl and May, those are all in my favorite too(I can't believe I forgot Tahl *facepalm)
I'll do my list again and add other people.

Siri Tachi is of course my favorite.
I also like - Jaina Solo, Anakin Solo, Tahiri Veila, Ferus Olin, Bant Eerin, Garen Muln, Darra Thel-Tanis, Mara Jade, Tenel Ka, Whie Maleraux, Scout, Tahl, Astri, Cerasi, Tru Veld, and Ben Skywalker.
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:25 pm

(facepalm) I forgot Tahl too! Her and a couple others you mentioned I like also. Smile

~May

SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala wrote:
Great lists, Jedigirl and May, those are all in my favorite too(I can't believe I forgot Tahl *facepalm)
I'll do my list again and add other people.

Siri Tachi is of course my favorite.
I also like - Jaina Solo, Anakin Solo, Tahiri Veila, Ferus Olin, Bant Eerin, Garen Muln, Darra Thel-Tanis, Mara Jade, Tenel Ka, Whie Maleraux, Scout, Tahl, Astri, Cerasi, Tru Veld, and Ben Skywalker.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:55 pm

how could you girls forget tahl of course i just read death of hope like the other day so it was fresh in my mind but still lol
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:16 pm

Sorry Jedi Girl!!!!! Wasn't the book good though? I LOVED when Qui-Gon smashed the table!

~May
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:22 pm

yes i loved seeing (though it was sad) quigon struggling to maintain control of himself not always successfully seeing the struggle it definitly was a good character building book for quigon i think we got to see a new side of him which was cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Expanded Universe Characters   Favorite Expanded Universe Characters - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Expanded Universe Characters
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next