Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite TV Shows

Go down 
+34
GeneralSnips
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl
ArtooDeeto
Cia Klivian
Ashoka2898
luxsoka13
May Kenobi66
Kayla
Ahsoka Tano
bbc_hates_me
Aay'liah
Pinksaber13
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
jedigirl1990
Darth Tromeros
Wolffe's Chick
SnipsSkywalker
Amaranthine
jedidreamer
JediKnightGirl
Starwarsartist
sokafan4ever
futurejedigirl0202
Leia Organa
Obi-Wan's Padawan
AndrieeJainaSolo
sarahthegeek
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Kat Kiele
Rex'sgirl
Jedi~Chick
QueenKarina
allishmalli
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

Favorite TV Shows - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:38 pm

allishmalli wrote:
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala wrote:
Great review!! :)I agree, Downton Abbey is definitely an amazing show!! :DI love the characters and how they have developed since season 1. Smile

Are you keeping up with this current season? 

Did you see the episode from two weeks ago? Shocked

Yep, I got caught up over the summer Smile

Yeah O_O. Luckily, I'd seen things about it on tumblr so I, and my family, were prepared for it. I REALLY hate that Green guy and I hope he gets what he deserves  Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:24 pm

allishmalli wrote:
Great review!! :)I agree, Downton Abbey is definitely an amazing show!! :DI love the characters and how they have developed since season 1. Smile

Yeah O_O. Luckily, I'd seen things about it on tumblr so I, and my family, were prepared for it. I REALLY hate that Green guy and I hope he gets what he deserves  Evil or Very Mad 
I just wanna give Anna a big ol' hug and tell her that everything is going to be okay. I also want to shoot that guy in his private parts... But I can't do that since it's a TV show, which is (I guess) a good thing because I would hate to have that same thing happen to one of my friends or me.
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 3:57 pm

allishmalli wrote:
allishmalli wrote:

I just wanna give Anna a big ol' hug and tell her that everything is going to be okay. I also want to shoot that guy in his private parts... But I can't do that since it's a TV show, which is (I guess) a good thing because I would hate to have that same thing happen to one of my friends or me.

I agree; I think it's one of the evilest things in the world, and that we should get rid of it for good(and yes, I agree, I would do the same to that guy).
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:15 pm

I've been going back recently and watching a bunch of cartoons that were on when I was a kid but never watched. I guess I had a sort of deprived childhood because I really didn't watch tv, so I'm trying to make up for it now XD I think I've watched more cartoons in the past year than I ever did in all of my childhood XD

I'm really into Craig McCracken shows. He's pretty creative. I've been watching The Powerpuff Girls and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. I also watch his new show, Wander Over Yonder, which is so adorable!

I have decided that I freaking love the Powerpuff Girls XD It's so hilarious XD It sort of surprised me with how violent it is, though. In a good way. It also has so many hidden innuendos! XD Man, kids these days are missing out. Parents now are way too into censorship Razz

Foster's is great too! Grey Delisle is fantastic!!!

I have a really long list of other shows to watch. I can't believe I never watched any of these as a kid! But I'm glad I can appreciate them now. I love it when a show appeals to both kids and adults. To me, that's what animation should be. I can't wait to make my own cartoon someday!

Do you guys have any favorite childhood shows? Any suggestions for me to watch?
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:41 am

Some of my favorite childhood shows and movies were- Winnie the Pooh, The Land Before Time(films), Barney, Spot, a lot of the older PBS shows(Arthur, Clifford, Dragon Tails, Sesame Street, etc), and some other shows on cable that I sometimes got to watch at my grandparents house(like the "Fairly Odd Parents", "Jane and the Dragon", and "Johnny Two-Two").
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:16 pm

My absolute favorite childhood show was Little bear and Franklin I also loved Arthur and barney. Rugrats was my obsession. Hey Arnold. I also liked rocket power and power puff girls and totally spies aww the good old days Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:48 pm

Cool shows everyone! Very Happy

I liked Land Before Time a lot too, Siri! Those movies are so great!

I watched a bunch of shows when I was preschool aged, like Bob the Builder, Blue's Clues, Dora, Oswald, etc., but as I got older the only things I really watched were Ninja Turtles, Scooby-Doo, Arthur, and The Magic School Bus.

I was also obsessed with the Balto movies XD I always loved dogs and wolves, and my brother and I used to pretend to be sled dogs with our neighbors XD
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:22 am

Oh yeah, I forgot a lot- I also watched Little Bear, Blue's Clues, The Magic School Bus, and Dora the Explorer! Smile
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 5:12 pm

we used to watch the Magic school bus in school all the time I loved it and occasionly at school we would watch the movie balto one of my favorite movies
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:18 pm

I wanted to watch an X-Men show, but I wasn't sure weather or not to watch X Men: Evolution or Wolverine and the X-Men first, so I watched the first episode of each, and both were fantastic! I decided to watch Evolution first since it came out first, but I will definitely be watching the other one too.

Nightcrawler is so wonderful in X-Men Evolution! He's wonderful all the time, but I especially love him in this one! I can't wait to see more! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 3:55 pm

I have found yet another show, Invader Zim! Where has this show been all my life?! It's just fabulous! It's hilarious and strange and really really REALLY disturbing. It's perfect! The art style is fantastic. I have so much fun watching this show and by the end of each episode I always have a smile on my face. I love it!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 2:03 pm

Has anyone seen the show Orphan Black? I started it recently, and it's really good! It's very exciting and the acting is excellent (I love seeing Jordan Gavaris from Unnatural History in this).

I also recently started Batman: The Animated Series, which is fantastic! I was never huge on the Batman movies, but I really enjoy this show!

I also plan on starting Castle soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 2:17 pm

CASTLE!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!! I love Castle! It's my favorite crime-drama TV show!!!

I recently got into Once Upon a Time. Unfortunately, Netfilx only has seasons 1 & 2, so I'm not fully caught up on it yet.

I wanted to start on Batman: The Animated Series, but I can't find any full episodes besides the ones after they did a makeover on the show (changing the character design, the background, and the overall look).
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 2:33 pm

I've heard a lot of good things about Castle, so I'm very excited to start it! Very Happy

I want to start Once Upon a Time at some point as well!

You might be able to rent it somewhere. I think they have it at my Hastings, but they may not have it where you live. If you have the Netflix where you order DVDs, they have it on that. That's how my brother and I are watching it.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 1:10 pm

Does anyone watch Ninja Warrior or American Ninja Warrior? It's so amazing what people on there can do!!!

This woman has been my favorite so far! She is so incredible!

Back to top Go down
geek4God

geek4God

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 10:08 am

Anyone here watch Switched At Birth? I love that show. Mostly because I'm learning ASL so its cool that I can pick up on their signs.
Back to top Go down
http://princessfaithm.blogspot.com
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 10:25 am

My sister watches that, but I don't. For some reason, I don't feel comfortable watching the shows from ABC Family. I know I shouldn't feel that way (I am 19 after all), but for some reason I do.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:44 pm

I feel the same way Allishmalli. Even the commercials make me feel sort of uncomfortable.

I started Castle tonight! I'm enjoying it so far! Very Happy The characters are very likable and it's just a fun show to watch!

I'm also super excited because after a year of hiatus, Gravity Falls comes back on Friday! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:04 pm

Hurray (for both Castle and Gravity Falls)!!!

I never thought I'd say this, but I have found a Disney Channel sitcom that I like and I'm not ashamed to say that I like (because it's actually good... or at least so much better than the other DC shows)...

Girl Meets World
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 12:58 am

Thanks Smile

I've heard good things about that one! I'd give it a watch, but I never saw Boy Meets World, so I would feel sort of weird seeing a spin off without seeing the original. I'm glad you are enjoying it, though!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 9:10 pm

I watched the new Castle episode tonight. I've only seen about the first two seasons, along with several random episodes from other seasons, but I still decided to start the new season and not worry too much about catching up. I can follow it pretty well without having seen some of the other seasons, and I'm sure I will catch up eventually because reruns are on all the time.

Anyways, it was ok. I honestly thought it was a bit cheesy and I'm ready for it to get back to the normal mystery solving, but I'm still enjoying the show.

Is anyone going to watch Gracepoint on Thursday? It's the American version of Broadchurch, and this one also has David Tennant. It looks really good!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 8:38 pm

Nostalgia Critic is doing Gravity Falls vlogs *does happy dance* Very Happy I knew he would love that show!
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 11:03 pm

I saw that, and after hearing about all these good things about this show, I finally decided to watch it. *pause for DSK to squeal* Okay, so I've only seen the first two episodes so far, but here's my problem. Aside from YouTube videos that crop the video so you don't see the full screen (which I don't want to watch because I want to see the whole screen) and episodes 5 and 6 (plus a bit of Season 2) on the Xfinity site (my cable provider), I can't find any free online episodes! How am I supposed to catch up on a show that I physically can't watch?

Oh, and by the way, unfortunately... I cheated. I looked up the codes... and I know a few spoilers from Season 1...

I will just say that from the two episodes I watched, I'm intrigued and I think I'm really going to like this show (even though some of it is a bit too weird for my taste). The only two things that are a negative for me are the character design and the voice casting. It's not like I dislike the character design, it's just not my favorite and I kinda prefer some of the fan-art character designs I've seen on DeviantArt.
As for voice-casting, Dipper's voice... doesn't sound right. I know that there are tons of kid/teen characters voiced by grown-adult voice actors (probably the majority of animated kid/teen characters) and Dipper's actor's acting is good (and maybe they just couldn't find a good younger actor or didn't want the kid to go through puberty while recording or something)... but his voice sounds way too much like an adult and not a 12 year old... Mable's actress is better (and probably perfectly captures Mable's zaniness), but honestly, I wish Dipper and Mabel's voices sounded more like 12 year olds... or at least less like grown adults.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 3:35 pm

Yay!!!! Very Happy I'm so glad you decided to watch it! It's a very funny show, as well as intriguing and well written.

You can find all of the episodes for free here: http://www.watchcartoononline.com/anime/gravity-falls

Yeah, it always bugs me when they get adults to voice kids (this is my main problem with the new Ninja Turtles show as well), but you kind of get used to it as the show goes along.

Haha, yeah, I always cheat and just look up the codes on wikipedia XD I learned how to use the ciphers and stuff but I'm too lazy to actually do it after every episode.

Anyways, I'm so thrilled that you're watching it! Very Happy I hope you enjoy the rest of the episodes!
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 5:30 pm

I have finished watching all the Gravity Falls episodes so far! Surprisingly, I really do like this show. And now that I'm caught up with everyone else, I can have a lot of fun with upcoming episodes relating to the mystery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite TV Shows   Favorite TV Shows - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite TV Shows
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next