Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lord of the Rings

Go down 
+16
JediKnightGirl
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Rex'sgirl
Voronda Elda-Aranel
Padme's Japor Snippet
AndrieeJainaSolo
<3Gabby<3
jedidreamer
sarahthegeek
Obi-Wan's Padawan
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Arda_Ancalima
Jedi~Chick
Admin
futurejedigirl0202
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Padme's Japor Snippet

Lord of the Rings - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:57 pm

It is sad, isn't it? I can't watch certain parts without getting depressed. XD Of LotR overall, I mean.
Back to top Go down
http://pjswritingobsessed.blogspot.com/
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:19 pm

I know what you mean.

When everything was culminating- final battle beginning, Frodo and Sam climbing Mt. Doom... my heart was beating so fast and I even knew what was going to happen. xD

I think that reading the books first was definitely a good choice, it added such depth to the story when I finally got to see the the movies. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:38 pm

Bringing back this topic because I LOVE LOTR!!!!!! Very Happy I watched the last one a few weeks ago....by far my favorite. It was AMAZING. I looooove the LOTR series!!! I desperately want to read the books...I will as soon as I get time!! Very Happy

My favorite characters:
Legolas
Aragorn
Frodo
Sam
Arwen
Eowyn
Legolas
Legolas
Legolas
Aragorn
Legolas
Aragorn
Aragorn
Legolas
Legolas
Legolas
Did I mention I like Legolas? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:27 pm

That's AWESOME JC!!!! Very Happy Very Happy I LOVE the LOTR trilogy as well! I agree, the third is the best of the trilogy, it's so amazing! Very Happy The books are just as amazing; the movie's did such a good job bringing the books to life. They are some of my favorite books, I hope you enjoy them when you read them Very Happy
My favorite characters are - Eowyn, Frodo, Sam, Legolas, Pippin, Merry, Gandalf, Aragorn, Faramir, Gimli, and Boromir.
Yes, a lot of girls I know like Legolas Wink XD.
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:57 pm

Yesss, you've seen them all now! Very Happy So glad you like it, and do read the books soon! Very Happy They are so awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://inwesternlands.blogspot.com/
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:12 pm

Yes yes!!! I want to soon!!! Very Happy They sound/look amazing. Wink
LEGOLASSSS <3333333
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:09 pm

So... Has anyone claimed Aragorn? Cuz if not, I do. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:31 pm

Two of my friends own all three extended-edition LotR movies. A week before "The Hobbit" came out, we all watched a week-end long marathon of LotR. I loved it, but it wore me out by the end of RotK. My favorite character would probably be Sam. In my opinion, he's more of a hero than Frodo. Speaking of "The Hobbit", has anyone seen it yet? I did, and it was AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:56 pm

I just finished the last of the original LotR trilogy- it was AMAZING. I'm so so so happy everyone got a happy ending for the most part. I'm still giggly/fangirly because I'm happy Aragorn (edit: whoops- this whole time i thought his name was "aragon" and it's "aragorn". lol) got to get back to his elf girl and that Sam got married. ^-^ One of my favorite dynamics of the plot/story were the friendships and how they were tested over the course of events and yet came out strong. I didn't actually cry at all, but that's because I don't normally cry while watching movies/shows, though I got a little emotional in some parts.

But yeah, so happy. I want to see "the Hobbit" now! maybe I should go catch it before it's out of the theater Wink
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:49 am

That's awesome, Blue!!! Glad you enjoyed the movies!! Very Happy I agree, they are wonderful and amazing!! Very Happy
Yes, you must go see The Hobbit!!! It's so very awesome!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:46 am

I for sure will see it eventually, the question is just whether or not I'll be able to catch it in theater Wink
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:59 am

If you can, I'd recommend watching it in the theater but it'll be good no matter what screen you see it on(I watched the LOTR and Star Wars on a regular TV and it turned out fine)
Who are your favorite characters?
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:16 pm

Yeah I really think it'd be fun to see it in the theater!

My favorite characters are Frodo, Sam, Pippen, Merry, Legolas, and Aragorn. At times, I also liked Smeagol; I feel bad for him.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 9:37 pm

Smile

Awesome!! Very Happy Those are my favorite characters too, plus Eowyn, Faramir, Boromir, Gandalf, and Gimli Smile I also felt bad for Smeagol at times
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 10:11 pm

Very Happy out of all of them though, the hobbits are definitely my favorites. They're just so adorable!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:52 am

I agree, the Hobbits were wonderful!! Very Happy They really were the heroes of Middle Earth Smile
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:18 am

There's just something about them (I think it's their size) that makes them so adorable, but yet they've still got what it takes to be heroes. It's different yet I would say nice compared to the tall, strong other warriors (though there's nothing wrong with them! Wink ) I was cheering for Merry and whatever-her-name-is when they were in the battle together! (seriously, what's her name... XD)
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:12 pm

I agree, I always like seeing different kinds of heroes(of course, nothing wrong with the tall warriors). Very Happy Her name was Eowyn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:35 pm

Yeah, her! She had some really great parts
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:40 pm

I agree! Very Happy She was one of my favorite characters!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:41 pm

Best part with her was when the dark whatever-it-is (XD) that was riding the flying thing said that no man could kill him, and she was all like "I'm no man"!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:42 pm

I love that part!! Very Happy Very Happy I remember thinking that was such a cool scene when I first watched it(he was the Witch King).
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:43 pm

Oh haha ok yeah that guy. =P I'm terrible at new names, terms, species, spellings, etc. when it comes to being introduced into a new universe xD
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:57 am

I finished the first two movies without having read the books!

They were both really good and epic! They seem unusual to me because they have like 1000000000000 battles throughout and it seems more like a continual narrative instead of a single conflict and resolution throughout.

Also, I get confused. XD In The Two Towers, why does everybody want to attack Rohan? If Rohan is such a giant country, why doesn't it have an army(and why is its capital city like a mountain with 10 houses) Why attack Rohan first?

Where did Arwen go with the cloak and lanterns? Why was it such a big deal that she leave Aragorn and go there? Couldn't she come back and visit? XD
Do elves live for ever and if they live forever and keep having babies how do they not overrun the earth(or middle earth XD0

I'm glad I'm finally getting to see them! My favorite characters are Aragorn and Legolas <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:54 pm

Bahahaha Amaranthine, you make so many good and valid points- i never thought of any of those and i still loved them.... I also am not informed enough to give any theories to your points XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord of the Rings   Lord of the Rings - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lord of the Rings
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next