Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE

Go down 
+12
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Ahsoka Tano
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Bluesaber3
Starwarsartist
Hannakin
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
jedigirl1990
Pinksaber13
Arda_Ancalima
allishmalli
kandykan
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 6:12 pm

I can't believe how fast the time has gone by!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 3:29 am

Yeah, it was definitely the 27th because I joined literally the day after the sixth month anniversary and that was a 28th. I remember because there was a banner up to celebrate. Razz

Joining this place was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I've gotta thank Satine for sending Blue that review asking her to join, because if I hadn't been lurking in Blue's reviews I never would have found TLF. Razz
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 9:11 am

HAHA STALKEERRRR JK ;D (and of course never forget the Star Wars fish even tho that had nothing to do with TLF XDDDDDDDDDD)

TLF is a place where you can always belong even if you don't have a place to belong in real life XD Like, I have some fantastic real life friends, and at least a couple of them I'd say I'm closer with than my internet friends, but ever since youth group ended for me and I'm in this weird stage of not really being anywhere, I don't really have a place other than the house I live in to really belong to a community; but I have you girls! ;3
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 9:27 am

I agree! The Lakehouse really helped me out after my closest friends at the time pretty much all left me. Now I've made some of awesome friends on here and other places online, which was just awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 9:54 am

I love how TLF has helped us all find a place to belong! I remember in 8th grade i had just made the transition from homeschool to my old private school, and I was having a difficult time fitting in with my old friends, and I didn't have enough time to hang out with my homeschool friends. During the first two months, y'all were my main friend group!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 9:56 am

Very Happy Yeah, there have been multiple times when I've always come back to TLF in the midst of life changes and loneliness. Particularly right now, I'm not lonely, but even then, you're all still here! :3
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 9:58 am

You know, I always thought you guys were celebrities kind of, no joke. I had found a lot of the admins blogs and stuff and knew you guys went to Celebration so when I joined I was nervous and scared about what you guys would be like until I got on the chat and realized you were girls just like me Smile
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 10:02 am

Aww we love you GS!! Smile

I think it's cool how in the midst of how people sometimes think people aren't being themselves on the internet, I can totally be myself on here and I can even pick out when I'm being myself, and it's fun XD
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 10:04 am

Exactly right, Blue, totally agree. When I have to be a prim and proper girl (according to my mother Rolling Eyes ) in the real world I can be geeky fangirl self here and not worry what people will say about me
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 10:32 am

Very Happy You're a great geeky fangirl!

I like to observe my own text patterns and notice how I articulate things over the internet which is usually a lot more clear and precise than in real life XDDDD I've gotten a lot more used to articulating my thoughts over the internet throughout the past year because my best friend lives an hour away from me so I talk to her primarily online XD
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 10:47 am

Aww, thanks ^_^

Totally agree. Since talking to you girl on here and several on skype I've found my writing and spelling has really improved. For wanting to be a writer my spelling isn't very good so talking to you all has really helped XD

Its so funny to look back and see how much TLF has changed our lives. Either taking us to another place to get away from the real one we live in or to just have a place be ourselves. I know it really helped me as a first time fangirl and If I hadn't have joined I wouldn't have met my best friend that now I couldn't live without. Just to think a URL address changed so many of use to who we are today...
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 10:48 am

Yeah!!! Very Happy It's really cool to look back on :3 And to look forward to :3
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 10:50 am

Very Smile
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Location : Beyblading with Gingka Hagane on Coruscant for the Galactic Beyblading Tournament.

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 9:49 pm

Okay! NaNo is over, I'm back! What's up??? What'd I miss??? Are we doing a Christmas gift exchange-thing this year???
Back to top Go down
http://apadawansview.blogspot.com/
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 11:35 pm

WOOHOO YAY :3333

Oooooh I don't know, are we? I'd love to help with it if people want to do it.
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:09 am

*Hugs Ahsoka* Yay! Your back! Not like we don't talk every day Razz
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Location : Beyblading with Gingka Hagane on Coruscant for the Galactic Beyblading Tournament.

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 2:40 pm

*HUGS GS* Right. Razz 'Course not. XD

If we can't do something "Officially" Maybe you and I can put something together, Blue. xDDD I was seriously looking forward to this year because, unlike last year, I'm not so sick that I can't see straight. XDD ...And I'm not hallucinating like the year before... Seriously, I talked to "myself", which was actually a specific character I'd chosen apparently. XDD I "tackled" them. Definitely could have used a little more mental clarity. XD Razz
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:33 pm

Welcome back Ahsoka! Yes, I would love to do a gift exchange this year! We should totally arrange something!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 4:53 pm

Yeah sure! Do you want to start a topic for it, Ahsoka, or should I?
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 5:17 pm

Whichever. If You want to, you can, if you want me to, I can. xDD Just let me know. XDD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 5:31 pm

I suppose I'll let you do it :3 But if you need any help with it lemme know :3
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 7:18 pm

Truth be told, I could use all the help I can get. XDD Razz
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 9:17 pm

Ok! Just lemme know when you put up the topic so I can find it and what I can do to help!
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 7:51 pm

Topic's up! (Sorry that took so long) Any suggestions and help are very much appreciated. XD

I have been listening to the same song non-stop for the past few hours, and it is THE most repetitive song I have EVER heard in ALL my LIFE. It gets stuck in your head so easily! XD Anyone else have this problem?
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 8:34 pm

Cool I'll go check it out Very Happy

XDDDDD I know songs like that!! My best friend sent me a short song she wrote and I listened to it on repeat for like 2 hours
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Forum Archives-
Jump to: